Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   WinningSolution System-EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=595822)

Ducdaovn Jun 21, 2016 6:27am | Post# 1

WinningSolution System-EA

10 Attachment(s)

WinningSolution System-EA

What is it?
It's an EA/Dashboard comfort with most pairs, included Gold, Oil, Silver,...
I coded it to work 24/24, with ranging/trending market, included any news... BUT as all other system, keep it away from any sudden death news with influential extremely broad and serious like war, earthquake,...
How about it's result?
I posted here .ex4 file, take a backtest/fowardtest and find the answer yourself...

Part 1 - single pair - done:
I have uploaded latest version here, 13d.
You can try, take backtest/foward test, please don't forget to post your report/setting here, and please keep it update .
NOTE:
-Run the EA with account balance 10.000 for lots 0.01. Try to modify GridSize and BreakOutStage to find out the different.
-EA comfort with both scalping and daytrading, just config the setting and attach EA to M1,M5 or M15 chart (For backtest, I suggest to use M5 chart).

USDCAD_13c
Attachment 1963401
GBPUSD_13c
Attachment 1963402
AUDUSD_13c
Attachment 1963403
GBPAUD_13c
Attachment 1963404
EURUSD_13c
Attachment 1963405

Part 2 - Dashboard version:
Final version will be posted here, after we found the best setting that comfort with all/allmost pair, for at least 1 year (To make sure it can work with all time of market).
It's a Dashboard version, with strategy like the EA for single pair, but INCLUDE many functions: SL/TP, basker SL/TP in pips/money, read news, one-click to open/close trades,...
And the most important, it can give us sync-signal feature that I am sure will improve the signal much more.
On another hand, Dashboard will give you a big/clear picture, help you have a better overview of the market.
Dashboad version will look like the picture I uploaded here.
Many thanks to Hotpotato, GVC and other at Dashboard Trading gave me a sign to build Dashboard versions. And many thanks to EddyXiao, the friend was always with me...
Attachment 1963321
--------------------------
Jun-06-2016: Due to limit number attach files from FF, I can not post more backtest result here. A draft version, for backtest, to check the logic of EA will be released today when I back to home. I will post 2 versions, with a little different. Please run backtest/fowardtest and post the result here, to find out which one is better.
Jul-02-2016: All backtest report removed to keep room for other uploads. Posted latest single pair version 13d.
Jun-03-2016: WinningSolutionV13f.ex4 uploaded, added hour filter.
Jun-04-2016: WinningSolution version 13h uploaded. Added MaxSpread filter, MaxSpread=0 mean disable.
WinningSolutionV13c.ex4
WinningSolutionV13d.ex4
WinningSolutionV13f.ex4
WinningSolutionV13h.ex4

Ducdaovn Jun 21, 2016 7:18am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD backtest...
Updated on post #1
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD.gif
Size: 10 KB

Ducdaovn Jun 21, 2016 8:02am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
AUDJPY
Updated on post 1
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPY.gif
Size: 9 KB

Ducdaovn Jun 21, 2016 8:44am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
AUDCAD
Backtest result updated on post 1
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCAD.gif

Arrr Jun 21, 2016 10:31am | Post# 5

Quality of backtest only 90%...

Ducdaovn Jun 21, 2016 11:01am | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD
Backtest updated on post 1
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD.gif

Ducdaovn Jun 21, 2016 11:06am | Post# 7

Quality of backtest only 90%...
Backtest for long time give you a clear picture how your EA doing.
Event with 99% quality, can not guaranteed EA will do exactly with live trading.

And I want say again, I do not talk about the result, how much growing, etc.. I show you here WHAT MY EA DOING (For long time, from 2015, trading 24/24 through many news, many events, many holidays,...)

Ducdaovn Jun 21, 2016 11:13am | Post# 8

Now, I running backtest for all 28 pairs and update here, maybe take about 1 week. Each pair need about 3 hours to complete backtest from 2015.01.01
If EA show me good result, I will complete it and give you a try here (Ofcouse if you interesting in ).

eatrade Jun 21, 2016 11:32am | Post# 9

Hello, good idea, i need to test this EA also, maybee can help.. send me the EA .. regards

Egosuma Jun 21, 2016 3:23pm | Post# 10

Looks interesting.

diamonddbw Jun 21, 2016 3:37pm | Post# 11

Brillant. Your work is appreciated.

Ducdaovn Jun 22, 2016 5:07am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD
Updated on post 1
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD.gif

Ducdaovn Jun 22, 2016 5:09am | Post# 13

Hello, good idea, i need to test this EA also, maybee can help.. send me the EA .. regards
Thanks for your interesting.
EA still in development.
I will release it here ASAP when done, maybe within this week.

Ducdaovn Jun 22, 2016 5:11am | Post# 14

Looks interesting.
Brillant. Your work is appreciated.
You are welcome

Egosuma Jun 22, 2016 5:24am | Post# 15

Now, I running backtest ....from 2015.01.01 .....
Personally I Always backtest as of 2010, just after the market crash. And if I am wild, I also test 2000 - 2008, and 2008 - 2010 seperately.
This I do to avoid curve-fitting as much as possible.

In my opinion, a system always works best in certain conditions. Knowing generally when the conditions are positive helps to improve the results.
Being able to study the profitable and the non-profitable conditions therefore helps a lot.

If I can help in anyway with testing, just let me know. It is time consuming, and for this purpose I do have a low-wattage box that I can keep running for multiple days.

Vlad13685 Jun 22, 2016 6:28am | Post# 16

Interesting Will follow.

Vlad

Ducdaovn Jun 22, 2016 6:47am | Post# 17

{quote} Personally I Always backtest as of 2010, just after the market crash. And if I am wild, I also test 2000 - 2008, and 2008 - 2010 seperately. This I do to avoid curve-fitting as much as possible. In my opinion, a system always works best in certain conditions. Knowing generally when the conditions are positive helps to improve the results. Being able to study the profitable and the non-profitable conditions therefore helps a lot. If I can help in anyway with testing, just let me know. It is time consuming, and for this purpose I do have a...
I agree, "a system always works best in certain conditions".
That's why we see many traders say take care when any big news release. Event that, with some sudden death news like war, earthquake,... in the past, no one can foresee.
Here, I show you here backtest results from 2015, without any sudden death news, because I have no time. You can see account growing up (That's the sign keep me continue to code this EA) with the maximum DD, different with each pairs, that's the most important! I want to find out the maximum DD may be happen when I go live.
I found that at a certain moment (In about 1 or 2 weeks), there is no more than 2 pairs go to max DD.
My purpose is run EA with 28 pairs, and there is no more than 2 pairs go to max DD at a certain moment => max DD not higher 5k (examply only, in backtest result), account growing around 200$/pair/month => 200$ x 28pairs = 5600$ per month.
This is acceptable risk/reward result.

One more think..
In the end, I will complete EA to Dashboard version (There are many Dashboard public here, you can take an example from GVC, Hotpotato, braintheboss,...) , with much more improve signal quality and functions.
And I will give you and everybody a try, public here ASAP when it be done.

I used Core i7-4710HQ with 24Gb ram to backtest EA, it take about 3 hours for each pairs...
If you have better computer (xeon, server, etc...) with better performance, I need your help, please let me know.

Good luck to everybody!

Ducdaovn Jun 22, 2016 6:49am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
CADCHF
Backtest result updated on post 1
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADCHF.gif
Size: 10 KB

Ducdaovn Jun 22, 2016 6:57am | Post# 19

Interesting Will follow. Vlad
You are welcome.
When Dashboard version released, I need your help to fowardtest it .
I like your Status

Ducdaovn Jun 22, 2016 7:08am | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
USDCAD
Backtest updated on post 1
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCAD.gif

© Forex Factory