Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Indicator Bank (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=594890)

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 10:11am | Post# 921

1.do put all the indicators in it folder,it may look bulky but you may encounter some errors if you dont do so, run the tpl as usual

2.i will post some images on why i think the system is good in addition to your discipline

3.there are some tips i personally discovered in this indicators which i will post the images later.

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 10:14am | Post# 922

sorry am having issues with network during uploading files.i will try again.

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 10:25am | Post# 923

10 Attachment(s)
pls, i will post the rest of the indicators as i am not allowed to post all at a time. thanks for being patience
FS30_1.ex4
FS30_2.ex4
FS30_3.ex4
FS30_4.ex4
FS30_5.ex4
FS30_6.ex4
FS30_7.ex4
ALERT BUY SELL.ex4
CLOSING.ex4
DAYS.ex4

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 10:26am | Post# 924

10 Attachment(s)
MINI.ex4PANAH LONG TREND.ex4PANAH13-7.ex4POWER.ex4PRICE.ex4RANGER.ex4TIME.ex4BuySellArrowScalper_V2.0.ex4GreatTrade_MACD_Color.ex4Maxpro_SD_38a.ex4

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 10:28am | Post# 925

2 Attachment(s)
Solar Winds joy - histo.ex4T3 DeMarker - pa adaptive arrows - divergence.ex4

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 10:30am | Post# 926

1 Attachment(s)
above are all the indicators which must be in thesame (indicator)folder to avoid error when running tpl
run.tpl

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 10:52am | Post# 927

1 Attachment(s)
if u take a good look at the image below you will observe that the indicator ends at the trend terminal and begins accurately into a new trend, u can use ctrl f and view what i am telling u. i use it to make early entry
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.JPG
Size: 65 KB

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 11:11am | Post# 928

4 Attachment(s)
another good thing about the indicator is the support and resistance line as u can see below the trend line is always within it. thanks for your courage guys.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture2.JPG
Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture3.JPG
Size: 49 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture4.JPG
Size: 51 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture5.JPG
Size: 47 KB

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 11:20am | Post# 929

{quote} I know that a few of these indicators repaint but, unlike some people, I don't see repainting indicators as necessarily bad since I use some of them and they serve me well. In any case, what's most important is that bsat4u2's trading system works for him and I'm sure it will also work for other traders. With time and support from all of us at FF bsat4u2 will surely become a better trader and design better systems.

thanks for ur compliment hutch it really took me time to get better you ve said it all the system can equally work for others. i also use currency meter to suupport my system

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 11:55am | Post# 930

1 Attachment(s)
trade currently running
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture6.JPG
Size: 42 KB

SirKingH Jan 9, 2020 12:08pm | Post# 931

if u take a good look at the image below you will observe that the indicator ends at the trend terminal and begins accurately into a new trend, u can use ctrl f and view what i am telling u. i use it to make early entry {image}
The indicators that you send, which one is are the 3 curvy lines that looks be Bolinger Bands ?

SirKingH Jan 9, 2020 12:10pm | Post# 932

another good thing about the indicator is the support and resistance line as u can see below the trend line is always within it. thanks for your courage guys. {image} {image} {image} {image}
What determines an Entry?

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 3:08pm | Post# 933

{quote} The indicators that you send, which one is are the 3 curvy lines that looks be Bolinger Bands ?

FS30-3

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 3:15pm | Post# 934

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} What determines an Entry?
WHEN a trend is about enter sell, a red spot will appear on the green line indicating the last bar

Like wise when a trend is about to enter buy green spot will appear on th redline indicating the last bar

put your stoploss above the the bar candle

in the image below the trend is about to change
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture4.JPG
Size: 51 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture5.JPG
Size: 47 KB

JunJie94 Jan 10, 2020 7:45pm | Post# 935

another good thing about the indicator is the support and resistance line as u can see below the trend line is always within it. thanks for your courage guys. {image} {image} {image} {image}
Hi, May i ask whats the indicator you are using it looks like MACD. or some kind of early trend identifier.

cdk1212 Jan 10, 2020 7:56pm | Post# 936

That bottom one is a zig zag & repaints

Hutch Jan 11, 2020 9:51am | Post# 937

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi, May i ask whats the indicator you are using it looks like MACD. or some kind of early trend identifier.
Here is a MACD with tons of options. Here are some of its features:
1. It colorizes MACD histogram, using 4 colors: for positive rising MACD (strong up-trend), for positive lowering MACD (reversed up-trend), for negative
lowering MACD (strong down-trend) and for negative rising MACD (reversed down-trend)
2. It shows the general trend, calculated on slow EMA
3. It shows the second signal SMA, which many people like to use for confirming the signal
4. It shows price breaks of slow EMA, which can be used for tracking Triangle of Flag patterns
5. It shows the height of MACD waves
6. It detects price bullish and bearish divergence

Inserted Video

Savvy MACD.ex4
Savvy MACD.ex5

bsat4u2 Jan 13, 2020 4:52am | Post# 938

{quote} Here is a MACD with tons of options. Here are some of its features: 1. It colorizes MACD histogram, using 4 colors: for positive rising MACD (strong up-trend), for positive lowering MACD (reversed up-trend), for negative lowering MACD (strong down-trend) and for negative rising MACD (reversed down-trend) 2. It shows the general trend, calculated on slow EMA 3. It shows the second signal SMA, which many people like to use for confirming the signal 4. It shows price breaks of slow EMA, which can be used for tracking Triangle of Flag patterns...

thanks for this useful post will try it out

SirKingH Jan 14, 2020 3:16am | Post# 939

{quote} Here is a MACD with tons of options. Here are some of its features: 1. It colorizes MACD histogram, using 4 colors: for positive rising MACD (strong up-trend), for positive lowering MACD (reversed up-trend), for negative lowering MACD (strong down-trend) and for negative rising MACD (reversed down-trend) 2. It shows the general trend, calculated on slow EMA 3. It shows the second signal SMA, which many people like to use for confirming the signal 4. It shows price breaks of slow EMA, which can be used for tracking Triangle of Flag patterns...
Hi,

Is there a way we can remove "Upgrade and Get our Savvy MACD Dashboard" that appears on the Cart?

Hutch Jan 14, 2020 2:57pm | Post# 940

{quote} Hi, Is there a way we can remove "Upgrade and Get our Savvy MACD Dashboard" that appears on the Cart?
Unfortunately not since the upgrade is a $47 dashboard that works with that MACD.

© Forex Factory