Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Indicator Bank (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=594890)

birpinar Oct 31, 2019 7:00am | Post# 901

Hello Traders,

I need an indicator which auto detects Thomas Bulkowski's patterns like flags, wedges, double tops bump up and reversals rising and descending triangles etc.. Not any other indicator can help me better than these patterns for my trading method. In fact, he has a pattern detector in his site but it works as a stand alone and can not work on MT4. So I need an indicator for it. If anyone knows if there is such indicator or have it, please let me know.

Thanks and regards.

Spikehunter Oct 31, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 902

Hello Traders, I need an indicator which auto detects Thomas Bulkowski's patterns like flags, wedges, double tops bump up and reversals rising and descending triangles etc.. Not any other indicator can help me better than these patterns for my trading method. In fact, he has a pattern detector in his site but it works as a stand alone and can not work on MT4. So I need an indicator for it. If anyone knows if there is such indicator or have it, please let me know. Thanks and regards.
You will need to define the parameters that you need.

Hutch Nov 1, 2019 8:10am | Post# 903

Hello Traders, I need an indicator which auto detects Thomas Bulkowski's patterns like flags, wedges, double tops bump up and reversals rising and descending triangles etc..
I have been trading for more than 10 years and I have never seen some of these patterns. Good luck finding that elusive pattern recognition indicator

valdecchio Nov 18, 2019 6:44pm | Post# 904

9 Attachment(s)
is there any programmer who can give me a hand?
hi to all, I would like to create a simplified indicator, very profitable and perfected in detail, this is a strategy that I am already testing and although it may seem too simple, it is extremely profitable. but to do this I need a really good programmer, (even for a fee but honest)
these are 2 simple indicators:
- zig Zag
- Half Tren 2
I would like to combine these two indicators into one indicator:
1- Halftrend, it must appear, then give its signal, only if just before zigzag appeared. therefore the following signals will not have to appear if it is not preceded by zigzag.
2- must contain both settings, which can be modified (zigzag and halftren2) subdivided with a heading.
4- it must be possible to change colors, and size of the arrows, both for zigzag and for halftrend.
5- improve, speed up, send ALL types of alerts. (sound, (Window) message, email, pushalert.)
6- insert a horizontal line under the arrow to indicate the SL, at a distance, APPROX, indicated in the screenshot.
I hope someone can help me with this.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 28 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 56 KBName:  3.png
Views: 3894
Size:  49 KBName:  4.png
Views: 3955
Size:  51 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 5.png
Size: 43 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 6.png
Size: 24 KBHalfTrend 2.ex4HalfTrend 2.mq4Reversal_.mq4

STD-Deviant Dec 4, 2019 3:16am | Post# 905

Does anybody know where I can find a candle pip counter. I would prefer it to print a value in the corner of the chart when mouse hovers over candle instead of opening an indicator window. Thanks.

birpinar Dec 12, 2019 6:27pm | Post# 906

2 Attachment(s)
Does anybody know where I can find a candle pip counter. I would prefer it to print a value in the corner of the chart when mouse hovers over candle instead of opening an indicator window. Thanks.
Dear STD- Deviant,

I think, many others are available throughout the FF. You can try these ones. I hope it helps.

Cheers.
Paradox_CandleCountDown.ex4
BarTime.ex4

birpinar Dec 12, 2019 6:35pm | Post# 907

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Traders,

Is there anybody who can help me with the parameters of the attached Fx Sniper's Ergodic CCI indicator?

I do not know what the pr, ps, pq parameters are; plus I do not know how to change the price method. Or if it can be changable, what number describes which price method? If there is a user manual for the indicator, that would be awesome but if we do not have it, please someone explain what the parameters are. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Hüseyin.
FX_Sniper's Ergodic CCI Trigger mtf.mq4

vc777 Dec 17, 2019 5:32pm | Post# 908

Dear Traders,

Looking for RSI alert push notification with levels that are able to use decimals, for example "high limit 52.5 and low limit 50.7".

Prontando Dec 29, 2019 9:28am | Post# 909

is there any programmer who can give me a hand? hi to all, I would like to create a simplified indicator, very profitable and perfected in detail, this is a strategy that I am already testing and although it may seem too simple, it is extremely profitable. but to do this I need a really good programmer, (even for a fee but honest) these are 2 simple indicators: - zig Zag - Half Tren 2 I would like to combine these two indicators into one indicator: 1- Halftrend, it must appear, then give its signal, only if just before zigzag appeared. therefore...
Hi_ I have went through your post, did you find a programmer? Saw your strategy but really need insight into it can we communicate. I am not a programmer.

B.Solo Jan 8, 2020 2:12am | Post# 910

hi are there any coders still around in this thread, im willing to share a good indi that needs a tad of polishing up nothing drastic
How can I get this pls

bsat4u2 Jan 8, 2020 9:52am | Post# 911

2 Attachment(s)
its just 2 months i am learning forex now and this is my trading system and its really working out for me,i also have learn much from ff thank u all.
Click to Enlarge

Name: TRADE.JPG
Size: 77 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: TRADE2.JPG
Size: 95 KB

Hutch Jan 8, 2020 12:54pm | Post# 912

its just 2 months i am learning forex now and this is my trading system and its really working out for me,i also have learn much from ff thank u all. {image} {image}
Congratulations on your great start. Also, thank you for sharing your system since FF is the best place on the web where traders help other traders.

mntiwana Jan 8, 2020 1:00pm | Post# 913

its just 2 months i am learning forex now and this is my trading system and its really working out for me,i also have learn much from ff thank u all. {image} {image}
A little extent to Hutch,try avoiding misleading (repainter) stuff

derekw Jan 8, 2020 1:16pm | Post# 914

Wow, EURGBP on H1 is difficult! Try it with your system on D1. But well done!

Hutch Jan 8, 2020 2:11pm | Post# 915

{quote} A little extent to Hutch,try avoiding misleading (repainter) stuff
I know that a few of these indicators repaint but, unlike some people, I don't see repainting indicators as necessarily bad since I use some of them and they serve me well. In any case, what's most important is that bsat4u2's trading system works for him and I'm sure it will also work for other traders. With time and support from all of us at FF bsat4u2 will surely become a better trader and design better systems.

SirKingH Jan 8, 2020 2:14pm | Post# 916

Can you share those indicators

AltosTrader Jan 8, 2020 4:34pm | Post# 917

Does anyone have an on chart utility that shows ADR for 28 main pairs. I have/had one but cannot find it.

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 9:17am | Post# 918

{quote} Congratulations on your great start. Also, thank you for sharing your system since FF is the best place on the web where traders help other traders.
thanks hutch i almost backed out of trading when i experience many episodes of losses on demo think it was another scam.

bsat4u2 Jan 9, 2020 9:18am | Post# 919

{quote} Can you share those indicators
ofcourse sirking i will

SirKingH Jan 9, 2020 9:29am | Post# 920

{quote} ofcourse sirking i will
Thank you, I'll be waiting

© Forex Factory