Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

Davit Apr 14, 2019 5:41pm | Post# 28721

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} News Events indicator updates: (reposted - found a minor issue) Alert parameter updates Code optimization: Improved FF XML execution update & maintenance process Updated News Event impact selection By Impact Currency ALL Impact News HIGH Impact News ONLY Medium and High Impact News Medium Impact News ONLY Low Impact News Only Speakers/Meetings Bank Holiday or Holidays Others: All currency or the affected currency was not specified All Day / Tentative / or other meetings 9:23 PM Sunday, April 14, 2019 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) {file}
Outstanding job! I love the button on top to change it.Thank you
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM5.png
Size: 32 KB

v2vboni Apr 14, 2019 5:52pm | Post# 28722

{quote} Outstanding job! I love the button on top to change it.Thank you {image}
Yes, that is useful for a quick gauge of what's ahead based on the current pair on the chart ...which is basically based on the original logic (prioritized impact currency and time) when listing the scheduled releases.

Davit Apr 14, 2019 6:26pm | Post# 28723

Talking Points: TueApr 16 04:30 GBP : Average Earnings Index 3m/y UK jobs report Tuesday, 4:30. The UK labor market is still doing quite well, despite Brexit. The unemployment rate stood at 3.9% in January and no change is expected. Wages, which tend to take center stage, are projected to advance from 3.4% to 3.5% in the upcoming report for February. The Claimant Count Change, which disappointed with an increase of 27K, is expected to rise again, this time by 17.3K. 18:45 NZD : CPI q/q The Reserve Bank of New Zealand has taken on a more dovish tone...
Hi friend just curious why you started Tues since there are 2 significant events Monday CAD and AUD specially Monetary Policy

Davit Apr 14, 2019 6:29pm | Post# 28724

{quote} You dont want this thread moved to commercial zone just because now you promote one paid service right? so you better remove your post. trading pivots dont need flash news system cos this is not scalping and all you need is weekly forexfactory calendar to visualize what is coming and make your plan. no ofense but is dangerous to promote paid services here and i hope you understand. if your dont understand then it means you have bad intentions for this thread.
Husky I think he was just sharing a info.I don't need it but would not get carried away.

Sky77 Apr 14, 2019 6:32pm | Post# 28725

{quote} Husky I think he was just sharing a info.I don't need it but would not get carried away.
ohh well, but you know hawks are out there and just wait a reason for reports.
i remove my post then.
cheers!

{quote} What the actual f... K are you talking about. I said I am not affiliated and by giving the name I think proves that I am not because to have commercial intentions I would need to be providing a link. Please do feel free to run off to your cuddle bunnies thread and discuss. I am merely discussing my experiences but hey, read into that how you wish, whatever floats your boat cupcake.
have a and relax. i know what i am talking about and i know there are many who just want to see this into commercial zone,was just trying to say to not give them any tinny reason for any reports,thats all. you really need to relax. and watch your language when talk to me.

mngnglkl Apr 14, 2019 6:35pm | Post# 28726

1 Attachment(s)
My calendar analysis for the week. OPEC meetings and US-China trade deal will always be in mind this week. Not touching GBP pairs. AUD and CAD pairs, as well as EUR later in the week, are in my radar.

Regards,
John
Forex Calendar Events April 15-19.pdf

ppxdf Apr 14, 2019 6:52pm | Post# 28727

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi friend just curious why you started Tues since there are 2 significant events Monday CAD and AUD specially Monetary Policy
My trades Will start on tuesday, because my flight Will leave tonight . So in few hours i ill flight from Fort Lauderdale FL to brazil .(almost 10 hours international flight , plus 2 hours domestic flight .
i did not have time to study the events for monday.
sorry about that
Click to Enlarge

Name: F86F0CE5-88C0-4541-852D-44B817BE59EB.png
Size: 3.4 MB
Click to Enlarge

Name: A9BF7DCA-5678-489F-B53B-5AC89FE247B6.jpeg
Size: 2.6 MB

Davit Apr 14, 2019 6:56pm | Post# 28728

{quote} My trades Will start on tuesday, because my flight Will leave tonight . So in few hours i ill flight from Fort Lauderdale FL to brazil .(almost 10 hours international flight , plus 2 hours domestic flight . i did not have time to study the events for monday. sorry about that {image}
enjoy your Brazilian get away
looking great

Davit Apr 14, 2019 7:00pm | Post# 28729

My calendar analysis for the week. OPEC meetings and US-China trade deal will always be in mind this week. Not touching GBP pairs. AUD and CAD pairs, as well as EUR later in the week, are in my radar. Regards, John {image}
nicely done! I noticed also you've been making good $$ it pays

mngnglkl Apr 14, 2019 9:06pm | Post# 28730

{quote} nicely done! I noticed also you've been making good $$ it pays
Thank you Davit. I believe in PPE trading 100% that's why doing a calendar is a critical part of it. Still working on a small balance but has been profitable, thanks greatly to your system. In time, would like to increase balance as I gain more knowledge, skills, and character (confidence, patience, less fear, and less greed).

Davit Apr 14, 2019 9:58pm | Post# 28731

1 Attachment(s)
Took a short on AJ
This was last weeks "lowest hanging fruit" Cryptosurf trademark remark
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPYM30.png
Size: 35 KB

Egbert Apr 14, 2019 10:36pm | Post# 28732

{quote} News Events indicator updates: (reposted - found a minor issue) Alert parameter updates Code optimization: Improved FF XML execution update & maintenance process Updated News Event impact selection By Impact Currency ALL Impact News HIGH Impact News ONLY Medium and High Impact News Medium Impact News ONLY Low Impact News Only Speakers/Meetings Bank Holiday or Holidays Others: All currency or the affected currency was not specified All Day / Tentative / or other meetings 9:23 PM Sunday, April 14, 2019 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) {file}
Thanks for news indi. Just asking if it is possible to add a font size option to the indi, as it is straining on the eyes if the font is small on BIG screens.

Thanks for a great job.

VietNam.19NL Apr 15, 2019 12:40am | Post# 28733

1 Attachment(s)
when i see my profit by point so i don't have psychology )
I hope that thing can help people at here
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-15_1136.png
Size: 25 KB

jesxrussel Apr 15, 2019 1:02am | Post# 28734

great job...thank you for this indi sir

Trendzy Apr 15, 2019 1:24am | Post# 28735

Weekend spent going through FF forum and specifically this thread. MIND BLOWING especially the calendar events analysis ...ooh my! Many things are now making sense!

nangkring Apr 15, 2019 1:26am | Post# 28736

3 Attachment(s)
What happen with EC, EN & EJ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190415-122502.jpg
Size: 300 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190415-123102.jpg
Size: 406 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190415-130554.jpg
Size: 361 KB