Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

Romanov102 Feb 14, 2020 10:30am | Post# 34621

Have an Excellent long weekend!
I closed my UC short with a profit this morning. Caution on the CAD we have pipeline protesters across the Country shutting down rail lines and highways costing millions in lost revenue, and the government doesn't have the guts to arrest or move them. Unbelievable! Locally here on the Island the other day the RCMP actually arrested a citizen who started throwing the protesters junk off of the highway.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51497143
https://globalnews.ca/news/6533542/v...ockade-arrest/

Davit Feb 14, 2020 10:47am | Post# 34622

Have an Excellent long weekend! I closed my UC short with a profit this morning. Caution on the CAD we have pipeline protesters across the Country shutting down rail lines and highways costing millions in lost revenue, and the government doesn't have the guts to arrest or move them. Unbelievable! Locally here on the Island the other day the RCMP actually arrested a citizen who started throwing the protesters junk off of the highway. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51497143 https://globalnews.ca/news/6533542/v...ockade-arrest/...
larger trend is down weekly .IMO this is temporary thing

ppxdf Feb 14, 2020 11:01am | Post# 34623

1 Attachment(s)
CAD direction might depends on Russia's stance on the production cuts advised by the JTC

Russian Oil Companies beleive that the rouble rate is an important factor in Russia's stance regarding OPEC+ deal; growing oil glut is strengthening the case for Russia to cut oil output in tandem with OPEC, Oil Source.

Are worried regarding the risk of a higher rate due to the planned Sberbank sale.
Click to Enlarge

Name: depenps.on.Screenshot_1.jpg
Size: 82 KB

RieseP Feb 14, 2020 11:59am | Post# 34624

I think itís fair to say that buying euro and selling the dollar is next weeks agenda. However every moment in the market is unique and I can completely be wrong. Happy trading. The kiwi and Aussie doesnít look attractive at the moment very sideways and could go either way imho.

happy trading

russian30 Feb 14, 2020 1:04pm | Post# 34625

1 Attachment(s)
I managed to wiggle out of my DD'd EN position from a few weeks ago with a profit....other than that the week was pretty standard with a 3% profit from my trades this week.
Name:  Screen Shot 02-14-20 at 08.58 PM.PNG
Views: 1705
Size:  12 KB
Thanks everyone! Have a good weekend all.....cheers

ppxdf Feb 14, 2020 2:07pm | Post# 34626

2 Attachment(s)
for those with GC. 42 pips down.
I am considering close it before ny session , if possible @ pivot
CAD @ 19:00 GMT time
Attachment 3554323

GBP @ 19:00 GMT time
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1900.GMT.GBP.Screenshot_1.jpg
Size: 57 KB

ppxdf Feb 14, 2020 2:28pm | Post# 34627

https://tmsnrt.rs/37ucy9s

Josti Feb 14, 2020 2:39pm | Post# 34628

1 Attachment(s)
My results this week. A little less than usual but profits. I also belief that buying euro and selling the dollar is next weeks agenda.. some DD over here.

Name:  Image1.png
Views: 1629
Size:  7 KB

Happy weekend!

ppxdf Feb 14, 2020 3:44pm | Post# 34629

for those with GC. 42 pips down. I am considering close it before ny session , if possible @ pivot CAD @ 19:00 GMT time {image} GBP @ 19:00 GMT time {image}
prices is going to london open, @ 1.7299 or 1.7280 that is new york open.
probably will close near that price

Davit Feb 14, 2020 3:51pm | Post# 34630

1 Attachment(s)
results this week
Carrying DD on EG next week
Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1616
Size:  7 KB

ppxdf Feb 14, 2020 5:09pm | Post# 34631

My performance was very good in January.
However, I still have to face the effects of the turbulences of February.
Still, supported by the excellent "Pivot Trading" system, I have had exceptional profitability:
Main Account: 86% Profitability in 349 closed trades: gain of $ 1787.
Auxiliary Account 81% Profitability in 32 closed trades: Gain of $ 561.
I took loss above my normal performance but still i had us$2348 gain. That is about 8% gain of my balance in 45 days which I am very happy with.

here is
Inserted Video

kleybenny Feb 14, 2020 6:55pm | Post# 34632

1 Attachment(s)
my results this week...
Carry DD on EU, EG, EC and USD to next week. What I recognize, when I compare my results with Davits is the fact that I made round about only 10 pips per trade when I calculate it, but Davit more than 40 pips per trade.... That is a big different. That shows me that I have to work a lot on my trade management...
But anyway, since I started to trade Davits strategy, I'm in every week positive and have good grains. Better than ever before. Thank you Davit!

Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_20200215_004740.jpg
Size: 205 KB

GreenEarth Feb 14, 2020 7:30pm | Post# 34633

Kleybenny I am right there with you.
I am still "leaving a lot of money on the table each week". Damn !!!!!
Right now the hardest aspect of my personality to Master is "staying in the trade until the move is complete".
Continuously getting out too early , but , getting better at it each trade.
Green Pips ,
GreenEarth

Davit Feb 14, 2020 8:32pm | Post# 34634

my results this week... Carry DD on EU, EG, EC and USD to next week. What I recognize, when I compare my results with Davits is the fact that I made round about only 10 pips per trade when I calculate it, but Davit more than 40 pips per trade.... That is a big different. That shows me that I have to work a lot on my trade management... But anyway, since I started to trade Davits strategy, I'm in every week positive and have good grains. Better than ever before. Thank you Davit! {image}
Hi Benny
Good job.Some constructive feedback.Dont trade same pair on multiple pairs EU EG EC and I think you have EA as well.That's too much exposure to Euro.
Remember if major EU loses it drags the crosses even faster so you have amplified the risk more.
Try not multiply risk. I have just EG and that's enough on Euro.
regards

Romanov102 Feb 14, 2020 8:47pm | Post# 34635

{quote} larger trend is down weekly .IMO this is temporary thing
Agreed, It was at a support level and going sideways so I closed it in profit to free up margin to do some scalping this morning on some more favorable setups.

Davit Feb 14, 2020 9:00pm | Post# 34636

I think some core group members here are ready to take this higher level.We need to find great A+ set ups maybe once a week and hit it harder then normal.
Generating 20% a month or close there.That's my goal this year. Taking 45k to 200k
If I fall slight short on my goal that's fine.Most dont make any profit anyway...
Killer set up last week was E crosses specially EA EC EN tremendous drop.I think what sidestepped me hitting harder was the virus factor...in retrospect market did not care...

kleybenny Feb 15, 2020 3:04am | Post# 34637

{quote} Hi Benny Good job.Some constructive feedback.Dont trade same pair on multiple pairs EU EG EC and I think you have EA as well.That's too much exposure to Euro. Remember if major EU loses it drags the crosses even faster so you have amplified the risk more. Try not multiply risk. I have just EG and that's enough on Euro. regards
Thank you very much for feedback. It's very appreciated.

bubincka Feb 15, 2020 5:57am | Post# 34638

1 Attachment(s)
My results this week.

Holding DD on EG and EC.
Name:  Weekly.png
Views: 1146
Size:  14 KB

Davit Feb 15, 2020 8:17am | Post# 34639

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys
We got lots of key data next week specially on EUR and GBP
Euro VS GBP has been overstretched hence any red data on GBP likely to have amplified reaction to set motion to correct.
Friday could be critical and ECB on Thurs
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 18 KB

renkotop Feb 15, 2020 8:35am | Post# 34640

Hi Guys We got lots of key data next week specially on EUR and GBP Euro VS GBP has been overstretched hence any red data on GBP likely to have amplified reaction to set motion to correct. Friday could be critical and ECB on Thurs {image}
Hello Davit, I expect the data on the German Flash Manufactoring PMI is really bad. The German economy is not doing well at the Moment. EUR is in bad shape. But there might be a reaction to the North (but not for a Long time).

Best regards,
Renko

© Forex Factory