Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

Egbert Nov 13, 2019 4:45am | Post# 32661

Re-loading GC.
Let me first see USD red news then I'll decide. My view GBPCAD still have space to fill to the top.
I will rather sell USDCAD now as the weakest link.

Egbert Nov 13, 2019 4:50am | Post# 32662

1 Attachment(s)
Just me, I'm still buying GBPNZD.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDM30.1.png
Size: 157 KB

Egbert Nov 13, 2019 4:57am | Post# 32663

1 Attachment(s)
To much bullish, look at all those green arrows all time frames.
Maybe R100
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADM30.png
Size: 140 KB

ToddyS2K Nov 13, 2019 4:59am | Post# 32664

1 Attachment(s)
Re-loading GC.
Be carefull GC have potential 100/300 pips of room to move... adapt your trades accordlyng
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADDaily.png
Size: 52 KB

MrAussieFX Nov 13, 2019 5:33am | Post# 32665

3 Attachment(s)
Took EA Buy on Monday targeting R38 but missed by 2-5 pips the first time. Adjusted TP today to target ADR(20) for the day @ 1.61354 which was also a little shy of T2 on H1 deep crab.

EA BUY H4
Click to Enlarge

Name: EA H4 BUY.png
Size: 164 KB

EA BUY H1
Click to Enlarge

Name: EA H1 BUY.png
Size: 203 KB

UC On Watchlist
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCAD H4 DEEP CRAB 13 NOV 2019.png
Size: 177 KB

Kindest regards

R61 Nov 13, 2019 7:16am | Post# 32666

1 Attachment(s)
Loaded some shorts on UC and EC
Looking for TP at daily open.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADH1.png
Size: 71 KB

ToddyS2K Nov 13, 2019 8:21am | Post# 32667

2 Attachment(s)
Some EJ longs... let we see
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH1.png
Size: 45 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYDaily.png
Size: 50 KB

bubincka Nov 13, 2019 10:24am | Post# 32668

4 Attachment(s)
I've closed my EG, GC and GA short trades plus UC short as well.

On GC I could hold a bit longer, I've been fooled by a false bounce on DO line, now it can go lower, at least to WR38.

I'm happy anyway because with GBP you never know, it's extremely volatile and when it seems dead it bounces back against you taking away your profit in a matter of seconds.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPM15.png
Size: 51 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADM15.png
Size: 48 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDM15.png
Size: 49 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADM15.png
Size: 39 KB

ppxdf Nov 13, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 32669

Jerome Powell denies Trump's talk. So the Fed does not go to negative rate.
for that reason the dollar USDJPY moving towards to 109.00 again.
NZD strong. but it depends If the US and China make the agree and do not put more tariffs when the RBNZ take rates lower again.

Davit Nov 13, 2019 2:54pm | Post# 32670

{quote} Be carefull GC have potential 100/300 pips of room to move... adapt your trades accordlyng {image}
Hi Toddy
That can be said just about every trade.Potential is there.Being careful is not the mindset one should have as a trader.You execute trades based on the Edge system provides rest is just probabilities. One trade you may be too careful not enter could have potentially biggest reward...
My mind is operating on probabilities only. GC dropped below 70 multiple times today hence ideal range trading.Was at work so could not do it myself.
Cheers

Davit Nov 13, 2019 2:57pm | Post# 32671

1 Attachment(s)
AN is hitting solid support here
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDDaily.png
Size: 48 KB

Davit Nov 13, 2019 8:08pm | Post# 32672

AN is hitting solid support here {image}
crappy data best wait

Davit Nov 13, 2019 8:28pm | Post# 32673

my crappy job cost me thousands today. Could not TP EG at spike could not TP GC low.I cant wait to get out of this mundane job.
Its obvious if you want to make the big bucks you got to be present!I make best money when I am trading all day long and night and get totally focused.No job distraction...

Davit Nov 13, 2019 8:33pm | Post# 32674

Looks like market is waiting for GBP retail sales which is coming soon today.If red that would be fantastic!

Davit Nov 13, 2019 8:43pm | Post# 32675

1 Attachment(s)
AUD should recover soon.Job was only few k's off and unemployment slightly red.Not bad considering Euro zone unemployment numbers and here in US slowing down economy will start showing its ugly face soon.Its coming.Its going to be race to the bottom again ...except Yen Swiss and Euro which are already bottom...

Days of green numbers on retail spending, jobs employment will be over ....soon it will be who is less fked up...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 4 KB

mngnglkl Nov 13, 2019 9:16pm | Post# 32676

AUD should recover soon.Job was only few k's off and unemployment slightly red.Not bad considering Euro zone unemployment numbers and here in US slowing down economy will start showing its ugly face soon.Its coming.Its going to be race to the bottom again ...except Yen Swiss and Euro which are already bottom... Days of green numbers on retail spending, jobs employment will be over ....soon it will be who is less fked up... {image}
Drawdown on AN and AU but will hold these trades as long as my account management warrants. In the past, would have closed due to one currency having a beating only to recover the moment I closed the trades, when the other currency having a worse beating data wise or some random news mess it up. I will be more patient this time. Experience is the best teacher.

Davit Nov 13, 2019 9:26pm | Post# 32677

{quote} Drawdown on AN and AU but will hold these trades as long as my account management warrants. In the past, would have closed due to one currency having a beating only to recover the moment I closed the trades, when the other currency having a worse beating data wise or some random news mess it up. I will be more patient this time. Experience is the best teacher.
AU jumping up already

Davit Nov 14, 2019 2:08am | Post# 32678

EG is "safe" data was green next GBP retail red here will send pound flying.........against bricks
Hopefully you guys understanding importance of these events shaping price.Its not about MA's Oscillators and their projected Divergences and over and under levels and all that BS jazz typical trader gets all hooked up its about fundamental data shaping price.That's as simple as that.Anyone who teaches a system does not go over events and its importance dont bother following or trying.Its a waste of time.You should not take lessons from ignorant and same you dont take piano lessons from someone who plays poorly.Its frustrating to me how new traders get slaughtered by misguided and ignorant.
Stay on course and understand the heart and the beat of the market!

Davit Nov 14, 2019 3:14am | Post# 32679

1 Attachment(s)
Closed EG but letting GC run which I like better
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 5 KB

bubincka Nov 14, 2019 6:50am | Post# 32680

Shorting GA could be an option too despite aussie bad data.

However pound data aren't any better.

© Forex Factory