Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/588764-pivot-trading)

creativllg Sep 29, 2016 12:13am | Post# 3241

1 Attachment(s)
New Zealand extending reversal
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.png
Size: 33 KB

lordgbengs Sep 29, 2016 12:26am | Post# 3242

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} How is things with you? Did you miss the Cad party?

Thanks Bro, I did not not miss it, please see my charts, was about to post when I saw your message. Some of the things I learnt is patience and understanding the fundies, the trade on CADJPY was against me by 343 pips but I figured out that I should not panic and based on actual money stop loss am still fine coupled with your view on the CAD and I got rewarded for it. my first target is the monthly PIVOT based on my observation of your system. Thanks alot for checking upon me I appreciate, my account is up 38% in one week trading your system using the monthly levels. I feel will take a break after i close out this trades.

NB - Read the MD book a while back but i watched one of the videos again and plan to complete the rest before the week runs out, really instructive and helpful. Thanks for sharing I appreciate.
Click to Enlarge

Name: acad current.PNG
Size: 38 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: CAD JPY CURRENT.PNG
Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: ucad current.PNG
Size: 44 KB

Thanks Bro

dnl Sep 29, 2016 1:49am | Post# 3243

1 Attachment(s)
Checkin my current positions remotely from my phone..
Looks good!
Click to Enlarge

Name: image.jpeg
Size: 131 KB

andy_l Sep 29, 2016 2:16am | Post# 3244

New Zealand extending reversal {image}
pls follow the original template from TS... or you will be banned.. jz my advise.. nothing personnal..
and read the first page...

ThirdConfig Sep 29, 2016 3:38am | Post# 3245

2 Attachment(s)
Started building up longs on EA and shorts on AU after, in my honest opinion, strong PA patterns in previously high activity zones.

BEOB = Bearish Engulfing Outside Bar
BUOB = Bullish Engulfing Outside Bar

Click to Enlarge

Name: cc3c9be525.png
Size: 253 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: cc3ca9bd59.png
Size: 244 KB

Ibar51 Sep 29, 2016 4:01am | Post# 3246

2 Attachment(s)
2 Trades today both looking good AJ may take a bit of time to hit target but patience is a necessity
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPY.png
Size: 99 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD 2.png
Size: 105 KB

mackem73 Sep 29, 2016 4:04am | Post# 3247

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Davit and all,

I am going to do this once for any non believers or those that do not follow the rules. I have been trading my demo account for 5 weeks now very aggressively only taking trades after 61. This is all using Davit's method, nothing else. Attached is my account. Demo started at 10,000. Now at 31,293. I have been trading my live account for 2 weeks now, same trades just not as aggressive or the same amounts. . Live account started at 4,000. Now at 5,523, that is a 38% growth in 2 weeks. This is as stress free as it gets. I still have like most traders lots to learn and to improve. We have the foundations of a great method from a very genuine and clever man in Davit. I hope by posting this it give the new comers to the thread belief in it.

I am of for a long weekend to Bruges in Belgium this weekend, so I bid you all bon voyage

Shaun
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 279 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 99 KB

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:22am | Post# 3248

New Zealand extending reversal {image}
you are removed from this thread.You can't read simple instruction on my 1st page (bold orange text)which means you don't pay attention follows you most likely not paying attention to price action,fundamentals as well.

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:25am | Post# 3249

{quote} Thanks Bro, I did not not miss it, please see my charts, was about to post when I saw your message. Some of the things I learnt is patience and understanding the fundies, the trade on CADJPY was against me by 343 pips but I figured out that I should not panic and based on actual money stop loss am still fine coupled with your view on the CAD and I got rewarded for it. my first target is the monthly PIVOT based on my observation of your system. Thanks alot for checking upon me I appreciate, my account is up 38% in one week trading your...
Excellent work! You are one of my best students here.

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:27am | Post# 3250

{quote} pls follow the original template from TS... or you will be banned.. jz my advise.. nothing personnal.. and read the first page...
Andy thanks but its not necessary.I rather remove people who can't follow instructions from get go then waste hours of my time later that I could help people who honestly take trading seriously this thread and follow instruction.

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:28am | Post# 3251

Started building up longs on EA and shorts on AU after, in my honest opinion, strong PA patterns in previously high activity zones. BEOB = Bearish Engulfing Outside Bar BUOB = Bullish Engulfing Outside Bar {image} {image}
Good going.Excellent work

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:30am | Post# 3252

2 Trades today both looking good AJ may take a bit of time to hit target but patience is a necessity {image} {image}
Good work.I suggest putting stops to protect winnings

andy_l Sep 29, 2016 5:32am | Post# 3253

{quote} Andy thanks but its not necessary.I rather remove people who can't follow instructions from get go then waste hours of my time later that I could help people who honestly take trading seriously this thread and follow instruction.
Ok.. you're the TS...

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:34am | Post# 3254

Hi Davit and all, I am going to do this once for any non believers or those that do not follow the rules. I have been trading my demo account for 5 weeks now very aggressively only taking trades after 61. This is all using Davit's method, nothing else. Attached is my account. Demo started at 10,000. Now at 31,293. I have been trading my live account for 2 weeks now, same trades just not as aggressive or the same amounts. . Live account started at 4,000. Now at 5,523, that is a 38% growth in 2 weeks. This is as stress free as it gets. I still have...
That's my man!38% in 2 weeks trading micro lots.Lot of people can't even hit that in 1 year! Just great!
don't be shy post charts as well Shaun and enjoy your vacation

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:37am | Post# 3255

1 Attachment(s)
closed AU at 38R which is proving tough to break and chances are it will range so opportunity to reload later
AU+109pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30.png
Size: 33 KB

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:39am | Post# 3256

1 Attachment(s)
This is a trade I posted live
+355pips and climbing. I am looking for 47+
I am anticipating 38S to be broken this time around but should it not will take my money out.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH1.png
Size: 45 KB

Ibar51 Sep 29, 2016 5:51am | Post# 3257

{quote} Good work.I suggest putting stops to protect winnings
Hi Davit thank you for that advice have moved SL to protect some profit and also moved TP on AUDUSD. Have to say admire you the amount of time you put in to helping other traders. I have started to listen to MD every day as I look at charts, he has changed my outlook to trading totally. By the way do you ever rest ??.

Thanks again.

andy_l Sep 29, 2016 5:53am | Post# 3258

2 Attachment(s)
Floating +55 on AU Short..
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDmH4.png
Size: 46 KB

And since $Au is weak.. open Buy on EA with +66pips (still open).
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDmH1.png
Size: 42 KB

mch1970 Sep 29, 2016 5:54am | Post# 3259

1 Attachment(s)
Update on AC, +911 pips in this leg of the trade, after taking +400 yesterday. +35% this month. Crazy!
Love these pivots.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AC_290916.png
Size: 72 KB

Davit Sep 29, 2016 5:55am | Post# 3260

{quote} Hi Davit thank you for that advice have moved SL to protect some profit and also moved TP on AUDUSD. Have to say admire you the amount of time you put in to helping other traders. I have started to listen to MD every day as I look at charts, he has changed my outlook to trading totally. By the way do you ever rest ??. Thanks again.
I accepted a full time job which should start mid Oct hence won't be able to post as much.I am passionate about trading despite of my wife complains I spend too much time here...
I try to help others since when I started there was nobody really to guide me and end up costing me lot of money.
Anyway thanks and continue on

© Forex Factory