Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

Halfcents Jul 11, 2019 7:05am | Post# 31261

1 Attachment(s)
AUDCAD fresh longs targeting the weekly pivot. Good to monitor good pairs and hammer to the end of swing..in and out
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCADM15.png
Size: 63 KB

andy_l Jul 11, 2019 10:42am | Post# 31262

1 Attachment(s)
Update on XAU
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLDH4.png
Size: 63 KB

DiamondMiner Jul 11, 2019 11:07am | Post# 31263

8 Attachment(s)
AC I'm back in it Going North... Attached is Traders World Magazine #21-27 In #21 Robert Miner has an interesting article.Attachment 3383654
#21.pdf
#22.pdf
#23.pdf
#24.pdf
#25.pdf
#26.pdf
#27.pdf

asgharhussai Jul 11, 2019 11:36am | Post# 31264

1 Attachment(s)
Holding UJ in profit and others in loss and profit over all in profit
Click to Enlarge

Name: 000000007.jpg
Size: 26 KB

Davit Jul 11, 2019 11:44am | Post# 31265

Hi guys posting from LA and closed some trades from phone that can't post charts but made $1200 closing NC EG and EU trades
Still have GC long in profit but keeping this running since I think there is lot in it
nice trades guys keep it up
My brother not doing well.He is on kidney transplant list but in CA is huge waiting list.Its sad watching him like this.He is self taught engineer opened his own business making industrial molds for variety industry from medical equipment to rifle parts.Too bad can't do what he loves and business is suffering.
Anyway life is hard at times and you must take care of yourself.Money is not everything

Davit Jul 11, 2019 11:53am | Post# 31266

because the sickness and sudden death of my father on june 27 i cannot concentrate on the PA its the main part of trading so i am not entering more trades its batter you don't trade when you cannot focus
My condolences to you.Losing parent is hard lost both my parents retentively young.Take your time market will always be here!
Peace

DiamondMiner Jul 11, 2019 11:56am | Post# 31267

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you who like to read and become better at your craft, one of my favorite books is Dynamic Concepts in Time, Price and Pattern Analysis by Robert C. Miner Green Pips to Everyone !!!
Dynamic Trading-R.C.Miner.pdf

Davit Jul 11, 2019 11:59am | Post# 31268

AUDCAD too good to ignore! Building some longs here. GBP sentiments very positive, and currently forming a nice double bottom on 4hrs. if data prints green tomorrow, GBPCAD long will move most i presume. {image}
I watch you develop as a trader and you are doing great.I like what I see,Like your thought process and that's important
keep it up

Romanov102 Jul 11, 2019 12:25pm | Post# 31269

Hi guys posting from LA and closed some trades from phone that can't post charts but made $1200 closing NC EG and EU trades Still have GC long in profit but keeping this running since I think there is lot in it nice trades guys keep it up My brother not doing well.He is on kidney transplant list but in CA is huge waiting list.Its sad watching him like this.He is self taught engineer opened his own business making industrial molds for variety industry from medical equipment to rifle parts.Too bad can't do what he loves and business is suffering....
Sorry to hear your brother is not doing well. I hope he pulls through.

Romanov102 Jul 11, 2019 12:35pm | Post# 31270

because the sickness and sudden death of my father on june 27 i cannot concentrate on the PA its the main part of trading so i am not entering more trades its batter you don't trade when you cannot focus
Sorry for the loss of your father, my father and I ran a business together for years. He's been gone for nearly ten years now. Sometimes when I work on an old vehicle I wish he was there as I have to puzzle out something from the 50's which he would have known the specifications for right off the top of his head.

DiamondMiner Jul 11, 2019 12:55pm | Post# 31271

My brother not doing well.He is on kidney transplant list but in CA is huge waiting list.Its sad watching him like this.He is self taught engineer opened his own business making industrial molds for variety industry from medical equipment to rifle parts.Too bad can't do what he loves and business is suffering. Anyway life is hard at times and you must take care of yourself.Money is not everything
Davit, I hope your brother pulls through. Over ten years ago I had health issues with blood disease, I took chemo treatments. It was rough but I survived it. There is nothing good about having poor health. I'll pray for him.

DiamondMiner Jul 11, 2019 1:47pm | Post# 31272

Asgharhussai, I lost my father in Oct. at age 92. I miss him everyday. Sadly, I realized all everyone of us will ever become is nothing more then a memory. It woke me up about life. Love life and appreciate it everyday.

asgharhussai Jul 12, 2019 1:46am | Post# 31273

1 Attachment(s)
I am very thankful to all my fellows who ENCOURAGES me and I appreciates all of you and i am lucky that i have a very good community on FF like you

I am very thankful to @Davit to keeping excellent minds in this thread

its my report of this week
Click to Enlarge

Name: 000000008.jpg
Size: 35 KB

skippyone Jul 12, 2019 4:23am | Post# 31274

For those of you who like to read and become better at your craft, one of my favorite books is Dynamic Concepts in Time, Price and Pattern Analysis by Robert C. Miner Green Pips to Everyone !!! {image}
Thanks for all the articles.

Davit Jul 12, 2019 10:02am | Post# 31275

Hi guys
Got in again on NC at 8688-86 long
I love getting out then dipping again works well in range situations
crude at 66.76 and US 60.47 is topping out I anticipate sharp fall of oil soon maybe next week hence weaken CAD significantly

I suspect Iran's threat on shipping is what's holding up the oil but should deflate soon

bubincka Jul 12, 2019 11:06am | Post# 31276

1 Attachment(s)
... crude at 66.76 and US 60.47 is topping out I anticipate sharp fall of oil soon maybe next week hence weaken CAD significantly I suspect Iran's threat on shipping is what's holding up the oil but should deflate soon
Hi Davit, I hope so.

I'm still on my AC and EC shorts, longs hence a weakening of CAD is more than welcome.
Meanwhile I closed my EG short, I know it could be worth at least twice, but in forex and specially with GBP/Brexit you never know.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPM30.png
Size: 46 KB

Halfcents Jul 12, 2019 11:06am | Post# 31277

2 Attachment(s)
Wasn't on the machine for the better part of the day so missed a lot of opportunities to hammer xxcad pairs esp the CJ, my Pending shorts were missed and the train left without me. No regrets, next week is still another moment to harvest pips.

Took a quick small risk on GC after seeing rejections at 1.63200 institutional level. I'll be holding the position over the weekend.

Overall it was a good week... have a nice weekend
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADM15.png
Size: 53 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: rep.PNG
Size: 17 KB

Halfcents Jul 12, 2019 11:17am | Post# 31278

{quote} Hi Davit, I hope so. I'm still on my AC and EC shorts, hence a weakening of CAD is more than welcome. Meanwhile I closed my EG short, I know it could be worth at least twice, but in forex and specially with GBP/Brexit you never know. {image}
I presume you mean AC and EC long

bubincka Jul 12, 2019 11:33am | Post# 31279

{quote} I presume you mean AC and EC long
Hi Halfcents,

Yes of course.

Already corrected, thanks for heads up.

Best regards,
Bubincka

DiamondMiner Jul 12, 2019 11:34am | Post# 31280

2 Attachment(s)
Still in AC Attachment 3384638For your pleasure read Traders World #28
#28.PDF