Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

Swede May 6, 2019 12:35pm | Post# 30121

1 Attachment(s)
{image} {quote} Hope CJ goes to WPP !!!!
since you post a 4 hour chart...this is how the harmonics look....just a matter of time imho...(just experimenting from this mornings discussions about Harmonics)
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPYH4 harmonic.png
Size: 42 KB

General Lee May 6, 2019 12:49pm | Post# 30122

1 Attachment(s)
my view on CJ. will start building long when spike during poloz speech.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_115.jpg
Size: 134 KB

Swede May 6, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 30123

my view on CJ. will start building long when spike during poloz speech. {image}
Hi General...would you mind posting your 4 hour chart with the Harmonics...just for my personal comparison....thanks much!

Ingvar

General Lee May 6, 2019 1:04pm | Post# 30124

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi General...would you mind posting your 4 hour chart with the Harmonics...just for my personal comparison....thanks much! Ingvar
my view on CJ. my main trade still using davit system. harmonic only for filter
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_116.jpg
Size: 155 KB

Swede May 6, 2019 1:09pm | Post# 30125

{quote} my view on CJ {image}
much appreciated...thank you!

General Lee May 6, 2019 1:24pm | Post# 30126

{quote} much appreciated...thank you!
you're welcome mate...

esk1mooo May 6, 2019 1:50pm | Post# 30127

{quote} Davit there is a few things I do not understand, 1. For me day and night is not the same, only for you when it suits you. 2. While back General Lee was posting charts with harmonics on, YOU said please stop posting, he is confusing new comers to the thread and he did stop. 3.Changed the rules of the game without telling us? 4. I have decided to leave your thread (it was nice before), these days you are having erratic behavioral problems and I personally think that is clouding your judgement on the thread. I think you are starting to show...
Bye!

Kmw May 6, 2019 1:56pm | Post# 30128

. On a personal note I'm also an artist and a chess player, however I can't draw or paint to save my life. The medians I work in are wood and metal. I just completed this Kayak a few weeks ago from African Okoume 4mm European standard plywood.
Beautiful

Viktorija18 May 6, 2019 2:00pm | Post# 30129

{quote} since you post a 4 hour chart...this is how the harmonics look....just a matter of time imho...(just experimenting from this mornings discussions about Harmonics) {image}
May I know is that harmonic tool you are using is free? Thanx

Yeoman May 6, 2019 3:31pm | Post# 30130

{quote} ...... I'm long AC and short AZ. Cheers

aahhh.... I'm actually short AN. but did you know Zealand was an actual place? I guess there had to be a Zealand before there could be a New Zealand it's also an island . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealand
And be completely honest.... how many of you started looking for the AZ chart on your platform?

2be May 6, 2019 3:57pm | Post# 30131

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the last AUD rate cut {image} And this is my preparation for it according to pivots {image}
DOW has closed the gap.
News effect and good apportunity. Last weeks ext 1.414 has been also achieved, and this week,s fibs pivots provided useful insights.
There are different types of gaps, especially trading indices, stocks and commodities, just to mention.
The gap towards the Friday's US session close - last trading US session- has not been completely closed during ths US session, but the move nevertheless is spectacular.
0.236 looks like a poss point to cover the longs, if tradng intraday.
The reason I am posting is to make other traders aware how DOW can be traded using the Weelky pivots.
Click to Enlarge

Name: DOW Pivots 2019-05-06_202932.png
Size: 62 KB

DiamondMiner May 6, 2019 3:58pm | Post# 30132

1 Attachment(s)
Had to go pick up the wife, left a tight stop and got taken out. That BOC Gov Poloz kinda messed me up with no announcement, or at least I didn't see it. Either way, it was good for me as CADJPY gave me 636 Pips and $287 now the hunt begins again... Maybe it was a blessing because CJ just took a dump. THANKS DAVIT for the MONEY !!!!! Click to Enlarge

Name: CJ Final.jpg
Size: 20 KB

Swede May 6, 2019 4:29pm | Post# 30133

{quote} May I know is that harmonic tool you are using is free? Thanx
Post 13384

Hyperfire May 6, 2019 4:47pm | Post# 30134

1 Attachment(s)
Greeting's !

NU closed with little losses, nothing special i prefer took it out for recover also some margin for let AN going.
here the report.

AN ( still in DD, waiting for the news )

UPDATE : AN Closed for the huge spread the profit was cut off, but at least is not a loss.
update report too
Best regards

Stuff to improve : Position sizing for sure.
Click to Enlarge

Name: report.png
Size: 10 KB

Yeoman May 6, 2019 8:55pm | Post# 30135

1 Attachment(s)
The quiet here seems almost ominous.... not unlike the quiet we're experiencing ahead of this colossal thunderstorm about to hit us here in the Midwest��
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-05-06-20-08-20.png
Size: 1.9 MB

Davit May 6, 2019 8:59pm | Post# 30136

Hi guys
We got AUD important data tonight.It could sky rocket in case rate same as current or plunge down if rate cut.
Plan ahead.Manage your account.
My personal opinion rate stays the same and AUD appreciates specially against the Yen and NZD. I could be wrong of course and anyone can be wrong however this is based on data articles I read on Aussie economy.

as a footnote whatever you read about me from haters is not true.If statistically 95% retail traders lose money then it explains why I have such strong haters following me around!Losers like dragging others to their level!Birds of feathers flock together (why FF is such cesspool. It is miniature world at large)Notice when one croaks soon others join in the chorus! Why? There are more losers out there! Plain and simple
I am glad of ignore function at least this thread will stay CLEAN! from Trolls and Losers

Stay motivated positive!What we do here is make money! That's what trading is about!

AUD retail in 25min

Stay focused PPE

Davit May 6, 2019 9:24pm | Post# 30137

AUD win tonight is win for CAD as well.Commodity currencies influence each other. AJ up means CJ up
same manner GA drop means GC drop as well. EA EC they are interlinked.

Davit May 6, 2019 9:31pm | Post# 30138

1 Attachment(s)
AUD 1st round win

Should RBA not cut and RBNZ cut tomorrow you can expect 800+ on AN
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 4 KB

AnthonyT May 6, 2019 9:50pm | Post# 30139

1 Attachment(s)
One view on RBA rates ...
Source: https://www.forexlive.com/centralban...today-20190507

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 35 KB

AnthonyT May 6, 2019 10:01pm | Post# 30140

1 Attachment(s)
One more ... with a take on RBNZ rates ...
Source: https://www.forexlive.com/centralban...xpect-20190506
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 52 KB

© Forex Factory