Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

bubincka Apr 12, 2019 9:49am | Post# 28641

AUD in rally mode after China trade good data.

Next week AUD Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes released on Tue and China GDP on Wed, then AUD job data on Thu expected to print green.
Therefore even if many good opportunities are taking shape to go short on AC, AU it's better to wait if this move has legs to continue.
A lot of CAD data to come too, so weighting on AC direction.

denisius Apr 12, 2019 9:59am | Post# 28642

Every time I said ď I am done for the week ď new set ups shows up . I donít like to trade Fridayís , swaps over weekend and mm usually pushing further. Trading is like drugs you want more and eventually you die from overdose . Looking at Fibo , CryptoSurf, Davits trades and others I noticed one thing that combines them all together. Patience!!!!!!!
really you donít need More, you need 1-2 in the right time and the right place. Look at CJ and NU. 1-2 trades overnight between Thursday and Friday. And you done. Have a great weekend guys. I will sure enjoy that nice spring sunny days. Thanks everyone for being part of our big successful team. I think we are outperformed any threads here on FF for 1000% every week!

kingdomk Apr 12, 2019 10:06am | Post# 28643

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} no worries you should be in profit
Sure am!! It was a huge mistake getting in too early, but I think I've learnt a few things from it. I'm jotting it down on my notebook
- Importance of DOL and PA during these times
- Look for low ADR pairs, although slow at times it will get me thinking dynamically and hopefully allow me to build some good practices
- MM and Risk. I've never used trade manager, usually stops but I may consider this when I'm rushed in for work
- Fundies rule, the spike up on EN was unjustified (apart from WTI hitting lows). Hang in there, have enough rounds to fire @ the top!

Thank you Davit, you gave the confidence to hold onto this! Got out with about 30 pips profit in the end.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 47 KB

RieseP Apr 12, 2019 10:12am | Post# 28644

Really struggling to commit to trading at the moment due to running my own business and having its busiest period. My only passion is trading and sometimes it does cross my mind to sell-up and commit full-time to trading which is daunting due to fact by routine all i know is to get up - go out - and physically work. I miss trades and sometimes miss to close trades.

I hope everyone is doing good.... I recently started following Claudia1 and Billy T just because they trade the UK Open and generally only look for 10 pips and that's them done for the day, however i like this style of trading with weekly pivots + PA + Fundamentals .

I guess i'm just ranting

Davit Apr 12, 2019 10:17am | Post# 28645

Really struggling to commit to trading at the moment due to running my own business and having its busiest period. My only passion is trading and sometimes it does cross my mind to sell-up and commit full-time to trading which is daunting due to fact by routine all i know is to get up - go out - and physically work. I miss trades and sometimes miss to close trades. I hope everyone is doing good.... I recently started following Claudia1 and Billy T just because they trade the UK Open and generally only look for 10 pips and that's them done for the...
you need minimum 50k to trade full time. That's stressful.When you get shit days adds to pressure and why you need more capital.
I know the feeling but right time will come.

r61 Apr 12, 2019 10:19am | Post# 28646

2 Attachment(s)
Another great week for me, up to almost 5%

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 25 KB

Equity curve this week:Click to Enlarge

Name: Sem t√tulo.png
Size: 15 KB

How many pairs i traded this week? just two, EN (3 batches ) and EC.

{quote}..... Don't force trades let them come to you.You only need 3-4 good batches of trades a month to hit 10%

ranilo.vince Apr 12, 2019 10:24am | Post# 28647

6 Attachment(s)
Update for this week:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png

Only small profits..

And still holding some trades on DD. Will try to close some on BE instead and needs more patience...

Poor entries on NU and NC:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 16 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 14 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot6.png

Only trade in profit right now..
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot7.png
Size: 14 KB

Davit Apr 12, 2019 10:26am | Post# 28648

1 Attachment(s)
EN
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDM30.png
Size: 42 KB

RieseP Apr 12, 2019 10:31am | Post# 28649

{quote} you need minimum 50k to trade full time. That's stressful.When you get shit days adds to pressure and why you need more capital. I know the feeling but right time will come.
Thanks Davit, means alot, my spirit low at them moment and things like this picks it back up. I need to focus on doing my calendar on the weekends. I generally skip this like i did with homework at skool. However I had no choice but to be in school but i do have a choice to be consistent profitable trader

kingdomk Apr 12, 2019 10:31am | Post# 28650

EN {image}
Legendary!!
Can I ask do you place market orders or pending? You execute at clear PA setups for e.g. if the structure is broken you'll add to your positions. Absolutely love it, music to my ears. Apols if you've covered this in your previous posts?

Davit Apr 12, 2019 10:35am | Post# 28651

{quote} Legendary!! Can I ask do you place market orders or pending? You execute at clear PA setups for e.g. if the structure is broken you'll add to your positions. Absolutely love it, music to my ears. Apols if you've covered this in your previous posts?
don't do pending. PPE
not legendary just following rules

Davit Apr 12, 2019 10:40am | Post# 28652

1 Attachment(s)
closed EN
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 6 KB

FrankieShova Apr 12, 2019 10:41am | Post# 28653

[quote=r61;12221292]Another great week for me, up to almost 5% {image} Equity curve this week:{image} How many pairs i traded this week? just two, EN (3 batches ) and EC. {quote}[/qu
How do you connect your account to forexfactory to get these results? I have been trying for months and get error.

denisius Apr 12, 2019 10:44am | Post# 28654

{quote} Thanks Davit, means alot, my spirit low at them moment and things like this picks it back up. I need to focus on doing my calendar on the weekends. I generally skip this like i did with homework at skool. However I had no choice but to be in school but i do have a choice to be consistent profitable trader

Cheer up. You are not alone. I have my business and day job and trading at the same time. And all of it for one reason. To become full time trader. Never give up. Itís hard itís annoying but itís NOT IMPOSSIBLE. Stick to the plan. Itís going to work!

Davit Apr 12, 2019 10:48am | Post# 28655

EU break 13 to 1280-90 would be nice on crosses like EC

FrankieShova Apr 12, 2019 10:50am | Post# 28656

[quote=FrankieShova;12221380]
Another great week for me, up to almost 5% {image} Equity curve this week:{image} How many pairs i traded this week? just two, EN (3 batches ) and EC. {quote}[/qu How do you connect your account to forexfactory to get these results? I have been trying for months and get error.
LOL, I just treid it again and it worked, I recently had to completely delete and reinstal MT4 and that is why it probably it worked.

Davit Apr 12, 2019 10:50am | Post# 28657

[quote=FrankieShova;12221380]
Another great week for me, up to almost 5% {image} Equity curve this week:{image} How many pairs i traded this week? just two, EN (3 batches ) and EC. {quote}[/qu How do you connect your account to forexfactory to get these results? I have been trying for months and get error.
your question is confusing.
You want to set up Trade Explorer? or you dont know how to generate stat graph on metatrader

Davit Apr 12, 2019 10:52am | Post# 28658

GU heading south hope EU follows

FrankieShova Apr 12, 2019 10:54am | Post# 28659

[quote=Davit;12221426]
{quote} your question is confusing. You want to set up Trade Explorer? or you dont know how to generate stat graph on metatrader
I wanted to set up trade explorer and was getting error, it is working now.

bubincka Apr 12, 2019 10:54am | Post# 28660

1 Attachment(s)
Closed EN.

At first I was almost ashamed to publish it because I put in the trade manager a sort of security TP with the idea of moving it while I was monitoring the trade.
Instead I started compiling tax forms on forex and the TP was hit. Maybe it had to go like this, it was really the week of distraction and "happy trading".
With this I'm above 3% for the week, more than enough.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDM30.png
Size: 41 KB

© Forex Factory