Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

Davit Nov 16, 2018 12:35pm | Post# 22761

1 Attachment(s)
Closed EU longs +2325 also had positions from bottom chart does not show.
Just glad to get out of 2 account drain pairs UJ and EU in terms of holding against USD (swap fees) was paying over 100 each day....
Now will start shifting on crosses where swap is not an issue
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30.png
Size: 42 KB

J1mm Nov 16, 2018 12:52pm | Post# 22762

Closed EU longs +2325 also had positions from bottom chart does not show. Just glad to get out of 2 account drain pairs UJ and EU in terms of holding against USD (swap fees) was paying over 100 each day.... Now will start shifting on crosses where swap is not an issue {image}
Davit, may I ask if those top longs are fresh or you were holding them from last week? Just curious about that.

Davit Nov 16, 2018 1:01pm | Post# 22763

{quote} Davit, may I ask if those top longs are fresh or you were holding them from last week? Just curious about that.
old failed to take TP was at work so end up waiting
having a full time job is challenging
my new schedule is early morning to afternoon so I miss NY Frankfurt and London.Today I am off

Mundo Nov 16, 2018 1:09pm | Post# 22764

Closed EU longs +2325 also had positions from bottom chart does not show. Just glad to get out of 2 account drain pairs UJ and EU in terms of holding against USD (swap fees) was paying over 100 each day.... Now will start shifting on crosses where swap is not an issue {image}
Some of my DD are working out. Happens for not taking profit last week.

BTW Check this nonsense out...I have seen better work from you

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...wsviewer_click

tnavi Nov 16, 2018 1:13pm | Post# 22765

I still like EG short built a heavy positions on it.Yes I aware of issues with GBP but I feel comfortable on this trade. Google Scott Carney 786 fib you'll get interesting results. 78Fib is not even on Fib Meta tool default setting and many traders are unaware of its significance.I added the 78 to my fib default tool "0.786 Retracement The 0.786 retracement is the square root of the 0.618. The 0.786 retracement is the next critical area to examine, after the 0.618 has been clearly violated. The 0.786 is a vital Fibonacci number because it is often...
im in this short too....we need patience xD

Davit Nov 16, 2018 1:15pm | Post# 22766

{quote} Some of my DD are working out. Happens for not taking profit last week. BTW Check this nonsense out...I have seen better work from you https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...wsviewer_click
That's way too much money for that.When I used to live in LA early 80's his works was reasonably priced relatively.I don't find his works original or innovative.Some of his line drawings I like but I love line drawings well done by anyone.
green pips

Davit Nov 16, 2018 1:18pm | Post# 22767

1 Attachment(s)
2 attempts to break 38R on EC but could not
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADH4.png
Size: 44 KB

J1mm Nov 16, 2018 2:09pm | Post# 22768

1 Attachment(s)
Just closed EU longs, will probably reload next week.

So far so good... Back in track

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 30 KB

liton- Nov 16, 2018 2:28pm | Post# 22769

1 Attachment(s)
the last H4 candle closed slightly above the structure
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurcad.png
Size: 105 KB

Jinex Nov 16, 2018 2:45pm | Post# 22770

1 Attachment(s)
Last trade for this week. EG. Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2018-11-16 at 20.43.45.png
Size: 144 KB

Davit Nov 16, 2018 5:04pm | Post# 22771

2nd week made healthy profits I think its great on trajectory for my 10%+ a month.
Please don't ask for verification what I just said I am deeply suspicious of public forum characters.My trades are posted for skeptics.You'll get an idea by just looking at the number of positions...closed in profit.
Looking forward for next week

kingdavid15 Nov 16, 2018 5:34pm | Post# 22772

Topsy turvy week for me, cutting winners way too early. Looking forward to next week, hopefully it wouldn't be as "fundies-heavy" as this one. GBP was all over the place.

DiamondMiner Nov 16, 2018 9:57pm | Post# 22773

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} That's way too much money for that.When I used to live in LA early 80's his works was reasonably priced relatively.I don't find his works original or innovative.Some of his line drawings I like but I love line drawings well done by anyone. green pips
Heck, I'm still trying to get lips down solid with charcoal, but agreed, a bit much on the cost $$$.
Click to Enlarge

Name: pm art_resized.jpg
Size: 45 KB

nezis Nov 17, 2018 12:06am | Post# 22774

I still like EG short built a heavy positions on it.Yes I aware of issues with GBP but I feel comfortable on this trade. Google Scott Carney 786 fib you'll get interesting results. 78Fib is not even on Fib Meta tool default setting and many traders are unaware of its significance.I added the 78 to my fib default tool "0.786 Retracement The 0.786 retracement is the square root of the 0.618. The 0.786 retracement is the next critical area to examine, after the 0.618 has been clearly violated. The 0.786 is a vital Fibonacci number because it is often...
Hi Davit. You still hold short EG?

antisystem Nov 17, 2018 4:43am | Post# 22775

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, guys. Hope you all stay in green this week.
I know, it's not actually Davit's way of trading & entering trades. I decided to step back, return to the strategy I was working on & add Davit's method as an additional confirmation.
Chart speaks for itself. Just like a textbook. Bounce from R78 & return to WPP. Easy peasy
Thanks, Davit, for sharing your thoughts & ideas.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.png
Size: 27 KB

Davit Nov 17, 2018 4:55am | Post# 22776

{quote} Hi Davit. You still hold short EG?
yes don't see why close.

Davit Nov 17, 2018 5:00am | Post# 22777

looks like Feds may started worry about strong dollar,global slowdown and its influence on US economy.Their hasty hikes had no reasons specially that there was no inflation to speak about.With oil plummeting down it takes the wind out of the sails.

What this means Selling USD on rallies but must be smart about it because holding USD sell for week or more is costly so surgical strike is required.Correct timing.
UJ pushing to 13.50 area good place to look to short.Love to see AU drop to reload and NU as well

Davit Nov 17, 2018 5:09am | Post# 22778

{quote} Heck, I'm still trying to get lips down solid with charcoal, but agreed, a bit much on the cost $$$. {image}
good job therekeep doing it

Hickson Nov 17, 2018 5:40am | Post# 22779

looks like Feds may started worry about strong dollar,global slowdown and its influence on US economy.Their hasty hikes had no reasons specially that there was no inflation to speak about.With oil plummeting down it takes the wind out of the sails. What this means Selling USD on rallies but must be smart about it because holding USD sell for week or more is costly so surgical strike is required.Correct timing. UJ pushing to 13.50 area good place to look to short.Love to see AU drop to reload and NU as well
Hello friend, with Audusd taking out 0.73 strongly, I believe this could be a good long short- to midterm. Next week Aud data could give a boost, fundamentally the pair should be sound. Usdjpy I am not sure. Maybe one more push somewhere near 114.30? Stops must be triggered for max liquidity But who knows ... Just play the most profitable coin flip.

Davit Nov 17, 2018 5:50am | Post# 22780

{quote} Hello friend, with Audusd taking out 0.73 strongly, I believe this could be a good long short- to midterm. Next week Aud data could give a boost, fundamentally the pair should be sound. Usdjpy I am not sure. Maybe one more push somewhere near 114.30? Stops must be triggered for max liquidity But who knows ... Just play the most profitable coin flip.
Hi friend lets see how it unfolds.Year coming to a close and there may be profit taking by the USD bulls so even with no reasons USD decline is in the cards (at least IMO) stay green

© Forex Factory