Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

lukassetiawa Jul 4, 2018 9:48pm | Post# 21321

2 Attachment(s)
catched !
Click to Enlarge

Name: learning 5.png
Size: 74 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: learning 6.png
Size: 95 KB

Mundo Jul 4, 2018 9:57pm | Post# 21322

{quote} If Trump gets oil from Venezuela, then he no longer needs Canadian shale?
Mexico produces huge amounts of oil...just that not highly publizied apparently. Remember we have a new President. One is is willing to work with US to promote growth here.

Romanov102 Jul 4, 2018 10:57pm | Post# 21323

Im hoping I'm looking at this correctly USDCAD at 38s and when we look at a daily timeframe its at a historical high. TDI starting to cross. Lower timeframe we are just going sideways so at the moment so sit tight 61s could be interesting Daily {image} H1 {image} Thanks Phil {image}
Oil inventory tomorrow, fasten your seatbelts, and this week is NFP. I'm personally not fond of being involved in USD trades in NFP week. I have one USD CAD short running right now. I'm up 136 pips on it and I've moved my stop to 109 pips. I've been in the trade since the 19th of June.

JayBlankfein Jul 4, 2018 11:01pm | Post# 21324

1 Attachment(s)
What do you think gold now a days. My analysis gold. I hope Mr Davit not remove me from premises if my post offended apology.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 07052018XAUUSD.png
Size: 67 KB

Ill-b-back Jul 4, 2018 11:44pm | Post# 21325

Just for fun I got 3 clown hating club here One worse then other the amount of garbage these guys put out is amazing. One idiot in particular neilsdigest is obsessed that I dislike his garbage posts. Listen idiot you put me on ignore why I can't respond to you but know this I have NOT disliked any posts by you! You are not even worth disliking that would take energy.You have a thread moron! and you have my Name just about every post are you that retarded? Please by all means...
What's hilarious, is that even after all the attacks and abuse you have received from the WCU thread, that idiot Ronda is still scratching his/her head wondering why you are criticizing them
It doesn't get much better than that over there at the WCU asylum.

bubincka Jul 5, 2018 2:24am | Post# 21326

1 Attachment(s)
I'm trading only setup with PA at S/R 61 and on, now I see only EA in this situation with EUR that could push higher. For this week no more HIN on EUR and AUD, nevertheless market is waiting for tomorrow NFP that affects all and earlier today Carney and FOMC. So waiting mode switched on.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EA_61.jpg
Size: 124 KB

assassin85 Jul 5, 2018 3:27am | Post# 21327

1 Attachment(s)
a bearish cypher on the pivot r61 zone.Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUD.H1.png
Size: 43 KB

lukassetiawa Jul 5, 2018 4:17am | Post# 21328

4 Attachment(s)
closed. too early but its okay

still running on GA ENZD EJ

btw i got ignored too by VEEEFX. i don't know him
Click to Enlarge

Name: learning 7.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: learning 8.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: learning 9.png
Size: 90 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: learning 10.png
Size: 92 KB

assassin85 Jul 5, 2018 4:19am | Post# 21329

1 Attachment(s)
EA +70

closed at R38
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUD.H1.png
Size: 48 KB

lukassetiawa Jul 5, 2018 4:41am | Post# 21330

1 Attachment(s)
enough for this week. tommorow will be crazy

thanks Davit. My time for read all of your pages at your thread it's worth it.
Click to Enlarge

Name: learning 11.png
Size: 20 KB

MrAussieFX Jul 5, 2018 4:44am | Post# 21331

EU +70 closed at R38 {image}
You mean EA.

Kindest regards

ForeverNewb Jul 5, 2018 5:27am | Post# 21332

Just for fun I got 3 clown hating club here ...
Don't be distracted by criticism.remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.

assassin85 Jul 5, 2018 5:37am | Post# 21333

Just for fun I got 3 clowns hating club here
seriously, man, these are seriously alien people. like the old women gossiping. they are very much obsessed with the idea of davit. my humble request to them is to go out and have a life. I was reading their posts and laughing and doing facepalm. so much free time they have.

Jester_73 Jul 5, 2018 5:41am | Post# 21334

enough for this week. tommorow will be crazy thanks Davit. My time for read all of your pages at your thread it's worth it. {image}
I would suggest you read this thread again and maybe another 10 times after that because what you do has nothing to do what Davit teaches. I am getting a bit tired of people who claim to have read the thread yet place mindless over-leveraged trades, brag about it and then disappear because they got killed. If they ever come back they either blame Davit or usually state the following:

"Hi guys I am back...sorry I did not post for a long time but I had sooooo much work to do"...... Yes working on funding their 125th account because they got killed 124 times before hand". If you want to do this then good luck to you but new people who come here reading your post will think this is the way to trade. It is not. It is not just stacking trades but also price action, proper risk management and an awareness of fundamentals.

- If you had read the thread then show me please where Davit says that one should mindlessly place limit orders especially in between pivots? See your post 21328
on EURAUD or GBPAUD
- Tell me where Davit says that you should trade a pair like EN with a 20 day ADR of 135 as a newbie? He says pairs below 100 should be traded with this system. If
Davit trades higher ADR pairs then it is ok because he earned the right to do it by being consistently successful

Finally and this really infuriates me is the utter lack of risk management which leads me to believe that you either demo trade and brag about your results or worse you are foolish enough to trade live.So you have a supposedly 7500 account yet place 10 limit orders with a size of 0.10 on 5 different pairs that are all correlated, which makes your overall position 5 full lots and therefore you are actually trading a position of half a million! Are you kidding me? Lets see how long you will be here. Davits account is 10 times bigger and not even he uses this position size per entry and if you had read this thread then you would know why.

I am sorry when I sound really harsh here but this is not a get rich quick scheme and if you understand that then you will really have a shot of making it.It is not fair to new people who get mislead by your post. If after my little rant Davit will kick me out then so be it but I feel this had to be said.

lukassetiawa Jul 5, 2018 5:57am | Post# 21335

{quote} I would suggest you read this thread again and maybe another 10 times after that because what you do has nothing to do what Davit teaches. I am getting a bit tired of people who claim to have read the thread yet place mindless over-leveraged trades, brag about it and then disappear because they got killed. If they ever come back they either blame Davit or usually state the following: "Hi guys I am back...sorry I did not post for a long time but I had sooooo much work to do"...... Yes working on funding their 125th account because they got...
lol.. take it easy.. please see around 30-40 pages, you have problem with my sell limit ? it can be remove whenever i want if i am not sure with fundamentals. just make sure i wont miss that and its going to R100. i cant see my MT a whole time. take it easy with lots, i have MM by my own. a little modified and i think its okay with that. i have been thinking to reduce the lot because its too much. thanks for that.

if TS think that i dont belong here. I will leave and keep looking for this thread if you afraid another people will mislead by my post.

very interesting with ADR, and i think its good to share in here. When its going red (over 100%), i will close it, perhaps hold it with lock with profit SL.

Yes Davit said so much about hyper currencies. but i think to try that currency with the system. If failed, it is okay for me and i am satisfied

just my 2 cents. if you dont like, its up to you

J1mm Jul 5, 2018 8:32am | Post# 21336

Who is still holding AN and NU?

pabuuu Jul 5, 2018 8:33am | Post# 21337

I am as well as NJ

renkotop Jul 5, 2018 8:56am | Post# 21338

Still holding AN short!

denisius Jul 5, 2018 9:23am | Post# 21339

1 Attachment(s)
"Forbes" April 2018. Sorry for quality. Had to take a pic on the phone.
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_6277.PNG
Size: 1.1 MB

Davit Jul 5, 2018 9:32am | Post# 21340

1 Attachment(s)
Couple of key red numbers today and if Trump continues his trade wars this may become more frequent.
This does not make USD bulls confident which is inline with my trade trajectory mostly selling OB USD
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 5 KB

© Forex Factory