Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764)

Davit Jul 4, 2018 12:30pm | Post# 21281

{quote} all good mate.as you see i got in then out and thats it for me,trades was taken accordingly with what you see in my charts posted. cheer up! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...zuela-invasion
pretty wild...If true this is unsettling.

Can't be worse then Obama bombing Libya and taking out Qaddafi and making the country a shit hole green posture land now for terrorism
Liberals hate facing their former presidents shit decisions.
Because of that decision destabilizing Libya later we had flood of north Africans crossing Mediterranean to EU and stressing EU more then already stressful situation.Now average Libyan is in shit conditions.
Under Qaddafi Libya had free education,free healthcare and relatively prosperous population and even free housing in lot of cases.Look it up that country should of never been bombed!

pgr45za Jul 4, 2018 12:33pm | Post# 21282

{quote} pretty wild...If true this is unsettling. Can't be worse then Obama bombing Libya and taking out Qaddafi and making the country a shit hole green posture land now for terrorism Liberals hate facing their former presidents shit decisions.
It's old news ... last August.

Fade it!

Davit Jul 4, 2018 12:37pm | Post# 21283

{quote} It's old news ... last August. Fade it!

pgr45za Jul 4, 2018 12:39pm | Post# 21284

{quote}
There is zero support in the region for an invasion.
Plus it would be EXACTLY what would strengthen Maduro - saying that he always knew.

This is Trump being Trump thinking: " ... now who in LatAm has oil ... humm .... let me see ... someone bring me a map" LOL

USD is still the strongest currency this week, even after Gold rose more than 1% over the past 2 days.
I'm fading this. I say Gold is headed down.

Plus, I expect the Fed towards the end of the week to say something like: the US economy is on course and we are going to proceed with the tightening of monetary policy. And bam ... the USD strengthens and Gold revisits the lows of this week. What happens the following week? Who knows.

Davit Jul 4, 2018 12:44pm | Post# 21285

{quote} Reports Some ECB Members See Rate Hike At End-2019 As ‘Too Late’ https://www.forexfactory.com/news.php?do=news&id=787484
Thank you I am going to fade this BS news

Sky77 Jul 4, 2018 12:44pm | Post# 21286

{quote} pretty wild...If true this is unsettling. Can't be worse then Obama bombing Libya and taking out Qaddafi and making the country a shit hole green posture land now for terrorism Liberals hate facing their former presidents shit decisions. Because of that decision destabilizing Libya later we had flood of north Africans crossing Mediterranean to EU and stressing EU more then already stressful situation.Now average Libyan is in shit conditions. Under Qaddafi Libya had free education,free healthcare and relatively prosperous population and even...
ohhh c'mon! what bombs? they just wanted to bring democracy is not that easy to put one country one way of democracy ,so some nukes might be needed during the process but is a ''good cause'' right?

TheSpecial1 Jul 4, 2018 12:51pm | Post# 21287

6 Attachment(s)
Let the Tech works for you and trade off the PC . And trade one pair with major confluence .

Davit posted HARMONICS in the past . Hypocrisy at its best ?

Husky: it's a quality indi with strict ratio and not pointzero free indi's .Did you see the indi is repainting ?Do you have optical illusion disorder ? make up your facts before talking . stupid bully same goes to pgr45za , contributed nothing to trading skill but calling out people like punk .

Referring to post #21314
Joyride : i understand you lack of knowledge of harmonic , do not be butthurted since 2011 still an ignorant shit . Do you know davit is a follower of CNTrader ? Stop being an idiotic bootlicker . And the irony is that why do you even bother Making The Bank by CNTrader's thread ? https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post11223447 . HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST !

Do those bootlickers know why did s61 work out well on NZDUSD ? full of shallow minded , insecure ignorant traders here .

Smart people like Recruit and Snail68 know what I am doing , they didn't criticize me for using harmonics . The rest are clueless deluded insecure bootlickers .

Regards
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1018
Size:  176 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 112 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 99 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 106 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 53 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot6.png
Size: 37 KB

pgr45za Jul 4, 2018 12:55pm | Post# 21288

Let the Tech works for you ! {image} {image} {image}
Now there's a recipe for almost certain disaster, if ever I saw one ... (facepalm)

Sky77 Jul 4, 2018 12:57pm | Post# 21289

what the heck?

Sky77 Jul 4, 2018 1:18pm | Post# 21290

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} it was a confluence with bullish shark pattern as well , i dont know why do you have the need to look down and dissing at 'new member' on FF ? {image}
because new member dont read enough...
have nothing to do with my need,if i like or not your chart.is just about some simple and normal rules one guy asked to be respected in his thread place.
not to mention pointzero free indi's are hard repainting ones and of course useless.but always look nice for a newbie when look left.
we trade pivot zones and PA here not shark confluences.but hey youre free to post whatever you want,and then when Davit will remove you,then you might get the frustration stage about that.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_7.jpg
Size: 122 KB

Davit Jul 4, 2018 1:35pm | Post# 21291

removed
you can't follow instruction you can't be here.

Sky77 Jul 4, 2018 1:42pm | Post# 21292

1 Attachment(s)
what i am missing here? whats wrong with cad?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_8.jpg
Size: 142 KB

ppxdf Jul 4, 2018 1:52pm | Post# 21293

worth watching EA 58 should become R at 38 good spot to build shorts IMO This is called bounce trade.Price bounced from WP but didn't break it hence lot more room south then north.Could become range trading 57-58 which I love trading in and out repeat Started my month with red and in 2days recovered all plus more.Now in green.You must trust watch you are doing.Confidence is essential in trading. {image}
probably, , depite high spread (10.2 in my oanda)

Sky77 Jul 4, 2018 1:58pm | Post# 21294

1 Attachment(s)
talking about frustration...
Name:  Screenshot_9.jpg
Views: 1543
Size:  60 KB

pgr45za Jul 4, 2018 1:58pm | Post# 21295

I assume we only use the templates to post even if we have our own take on the method.
As a courtesy to the thread starter, it's best for all that we just post with the template provided.
Or just say e.g. EN Short @ 1.73 because of a) b) c).

pgr45za Jul 4, 2018 2:00pm | Post# 21296

1 Attachment(s)
It lasted 10 min.
Talk about premature removal.

LOL
Name:  10min.png
Views: 1497
Size:  7 KB

pgr45za Jul 4, 2018 2:04pm | Post# 21297

what i am missing here? whats wrong with cad? {image}
If Trump gets oil from Venezuela, then he no longer needs Canadian shale?

Sky77 Jul 4, 2018 2:06pm | Post# 21298

{quote} If Trump gets oil from Venezuela, then he no longer needs Canadian shale?
weird as since 30 minutes i have big spread in cad pairs ,in some bigger than 10 pips.
i thought i said something wrong but is not me

Davit Jul 4, 2018 2:07pm | Post# 21299

It lasted 10 min. Talk about premature removal. LOL {image}
Its tough running a thread.If I don't remove offenders this thread would become most threads when few know what's going on because just about every poster has shit load of indicators and few follow instruction.

I learned one thing that people are ignorant even when I have it in bold orange on 1st page still people ignore it because they are used to shit threads where nobody enforces anything.Its a revelation to them that I enforce what I have on 1st page!Usually after the fact when its too late...

pgr45za Jul 4, 2018 2:12pm | Post# 21300

{quote} weird as since 30 minutes i have big spread in cad pairs ,in some bigger than 10 pips. i thought i said something wrong but is not me
Low liquidity. July 4th.

© Forex Factory