Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Cesarnc's market talk, gossips, rumours & fun (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=58872)

chonchy Feb 9, 2019 11:47pm | Post# 51701

....Good luck to all now, this is for you....

Inserted Video

Inserted Video

j4d Feb 10, 2019 2:43pm | Post# 51702

1 Attachment(s)
...Some times we are not here but me and Sir. Squiggles always come back, so post your charts and we will post ours.....prashant7, CannonScout and many others always past by also...
Hey chonchy, its been sometime since i was last in here..I hope your all good buddy and glad to see one of the old school members still posting..

This chart is of the German Bund..Long Orders waiting..

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE10YBEURDaily.png
Size: 68 KB

Squiggles Feb 11, 2019 1:32pm | Post# 51703

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=chonchy;11983834]...Some times we are not here but me and Sir. Squiggles always come back,giving about 50 pip dd on this Click to Enlarge

Name: 11.png
Size: 34 KB

Squiggles Feb 11, 2019 2:00pm | Post# 51704

1 Attachment(s)
wkly bear but at fair price. mtly bear n may drop out of rage to FP but im playing h4 dly and wkly for some bull Click to Enlarge

Name: kk.png
Size: 57 KB

chonchy Feb 12, 2019 7:05am | Post# 51705

{quote} Hey chonchy, its been sometime since i was last in here..I hope your all good buddy and glad to see one of the old school members still posting.. This chart is of the German Bund..Long Orders waiting.. {image}
...A j4d, so nice to see you back, hope you are well as well, the health wish is the most important, the rest will come later but with good health... I keep posting with Mr. Squiggles some charts to keep in chape, he is great with his Phy numbers, his charts are awesome, so yea we keep at it as long as they trow us out, lol....post away Sir, post away, those german bonds look fine for you Sir. gool luck....

chonchy Feb 12, 2019 7:07am | Post# 51706

[quote=Squiggles;11989385]
...Some times we are not here but me and Sir. Squiggles always come back,giving about 50 pip dd on this {image}
.... Nice, love those charts Sir. 50 pips is a lot..........

chonchy Feb 12, 2019 7:10am | Post# 51707

1 Attachment(s)
wkly bear but at fair price. mtly bear n may drop out of rage to FP but im playing h4 dly and wkly for some bull {image}
Rite on
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5.png
Size: 30 KB

Rite on Sir. I think is time to come back for a bit yes...I'm long also...

CannonScout Feb 12, 2019 9:51am | Post# 51708

Another realisation: 'You've got to block any unnecessary noise.'

Like, how useful is news really? All commentary and that. It's fucking useless, second-hand news. My biggest discovery was that technical movements can be predicted interchangeably from news analysis. All that gossip and small market movements only confuse us and provide excitement. (Swing trader obviously)

As George Soros said "Good investing must be boring."

As you were

Squiggles Feb 12, 2019 11:46am | Post# 51709

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Rite on {image} Rite on Sir. I think is time to come back for a bit yes...I'm long also...
nice im out here
Click to Enlarge

Name: oh.png
Size: 66 KB

Squiggles Feb 12, 2019 2:58pm | Post# 51710

Another realisation: 'You've got to block any unnecessary noise.' Like, how useful is news really? All commentary and that. It's fucking useless, second-hand news. My biggest discovery was that technical movements can be predicted interchangeably from news analysis. All that gossip and small market movements only confuse us and provide excitement. (Swing trader obviously) As George Soros said "Good investing must be boring." As you were
Or in my stupidly simple terms
news can only be tec level to tec level bcs news is in letters and tec is a numbers, mkt price, as we all know, is not in letters just numbers.

chonchy Feb 12, 2019 8:13pm | Post# 51711

{quote} Rite on {image} Rite on Sir. I think is time to come back for a bit yes...I'm long also...
...I just raised the stop a bit, let see where she goes...

chonchy Feb 12, 2019 8:23pm | Post# 51712

{quote} nice im out here {image}
...Awesome profit sir. let me see if I get out too....

chonchy Feb 12, 2019 8:31pm | Post# 51713

{quote} ...Awesome profit sir. let me see if I get out too....
....Dollar is too strong it should go up some more or no exports....

...Unless Dragi is fecking Trump a bit....

CannonScout Feb 13, 2019 5:07am | Post# 51714

{quote} Or in my stupidly simple terms news can only be tec level to tec level bcs news is in letters and tec is a numbers, mkt price, as we all know, is not in letters just numbers.
So different mediums for identical information? That information being market sentiment.

chonchy Feb 13, 2019 7:27am | Post# 51715

Another realisation: 'You've got to block any unnecessary noise.' Like, how useful is news really? All commentary and that. It's fucking useless, second-hand news. My biggest discovery was that technical movements can be predicted interchangeably from news analysis. All that gossip and small market movements only confuse us and provide excitement. (Swing trader obviously) As George Soros said "Good investing must be boring." As you were
...The way I see it, not to have the true or anything like that, but I think the news give the market power and this power move the market and then the technical chape the moves and the charts, my view, maybe wrong, being wrong before since the beginning lol, not but realy most of the time that you say the market is side ways, is looking for something, something is about to happen, is that some sort of news is coming, and when some happen, the market move, so it move be some king of connection with this, but I'm a sole technical analyzer, I confess, there I said it....lol good luck and enjoy the ride...

chonchy Feb 13, 2019 3:40pm | Post# 51716

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} nice im out here {image}
...Heavy on the longs up to 1.1263, wish it should bounce up a bit and I will pick up all the sherry s...

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM1.png
Size: 36 KB

CannonScout Feb 14, 2019 2:52am | Post# 51717

{quote} ...The way I see it, not to have the true or anything like that, but I think the news give the market power and this power move the market and then the technical chape the moves and the charts, my view, maybe wrong, being wrong before since the beginning lol, not but realy most of the time that you say the market is side ways, is looking for something, something is about to happen, is that some sort of news is coming, and when some happen, the market move, so it move be some king of connection with this, but I'm a sole technical analyzer,...
True. Agree with that. I'm becoming more solely-technical myself, except for stocks.

Although I don't believe that sideways means nothings. Lets remember that the majority of this market-activity (Forex) is just firms/countries/individuals doing their daily enterprise. (E.g Firms buying USD to open up factories or trade in America) Sideways or range just means that trading is currently gridlocked at an agreeable price for most parties. And even then, Options provide vast opportunities for any market activity. Especially range-bound activity.

As you were

chonchy Feb 14, 2019 7:48pm | Post# 51718

{quote} True. Agree with that. I'm becoming more solely-technical myself, except for stocks. Although I don't believe that sideways means nothings. Lets remember that the majority of this market-activity (Forex) is just firms/countries/individuals doing their daily enterprise. (E.g Firms buying USD to open up factories or trade in America) Sideways or range just means that trading is currently gridlocked at an agreeable price for most parties. And even then, Options provide vast opportunities for any market activity. Especially range-bound activity....

chonchy Feb 15, 2019 5:58pm | Post# 51719

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} ...Heavy on the longs up to 1.1263, wish it should bounce up a bit and I will pick up all the sherry s... {image}
...I got rid of those and got new ones..market closed and I forgot to put the stops, I have to wake up on sunday and place them...

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM15.png
Size: 32 KB

chonchy Feb 20, 2019 1:52pm | Post# 51720

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} ...I got rid of those and got new ones..market closed and I forgot to put the stops, I have to wake up on sunday and place them... {image}

...Up and down, up and down always trying to lock in profits...

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5.png
Size: 30 KB

© Forex Factory