Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Cesarnc's market talk, gossips, rumours & fun (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=58872)

CrazyOz Aug 23, 2015 8:27am | Post# 47281

1 Attachment(s)
There may be a gap up at the open then we should see a retrace in the shape of an ABC which could take a couple of days to complete
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.png
Size: 31 KB

chonchy Aug 23, 2015 11:25am | Post# 47282

5 Attachment(s)
....Wow sir. many trades many charts, all good Sir., awesome analysis of the markets...... I'm still stuck with my shorts on e/u....and if you ask me, is not coming back until it hit the red ema 100 me think, only needs to cross the trend line, but it has hit it 3 times already, now is got a chance to cross....

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDWeekly.png

monthly to the green ema 30, after it cross the trend line of course....

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDMonthly.png
Size: 36 KB

Daily is toppy, it may bounce but is got room to go north some more....we will have to wait and see....

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily.png
Size: 38 KB

4H is toppy and tire, it may bounce here, lets see...

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH4.png
Size: 53 KB

One hour is toppy and tire, should pull back here, bounce a bit....

Click to Enlarge

Size: 41 KB

chonchy Aug 23, 2015 11:27am | Post# 47283

There may be a gap up at the open then we should see a retrace in the shape of an ABC which could take a couple of days to complete {image}
...Roger that Sir. we need that retrace, to get ready of those shorts....

CrazyOz Aug 24, 2015 12:53am | Post# 47284

1 Attachment(s)
Time to short this sucker
Click to Enlarge

Size: 34 KB

Ill-b-back Aug 24, 2015 6:34am | Post# 47285

3 Attachment(s)
....Wow sir. many trades many charts, all good Sir., awesome analysis of the markets...... I'm still stuck with my shorts on e/u....and if you ask me, is not coming back until it hit the red ema 100 me think, only needs to cross the trend line, but it has hit it 3 times already, now is got a chance to cross.... {image} monthly to the green ema 30, after it cross the trend line of course.... {image} Daily is toppy, it may bounce but is got room to go north some more....we will have to wait and see.... {image} 4H is toppy and tire, it may...
Hi Sir, thanks, I need the practice
I think if and when EG DAILY breaks north of this channel, we have 2 fib targets above Sir
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPDaily.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPWeekly.png
Size: 36 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPMonthly.png
Size: 41 KB

Ill-b-back Aug 24, 2015 6:39am | Post# 47286

3 Attachment(s)
Actually, I still think it's a worthwhile entry short from the 61.8 fib and multiple TL's retest above and a decent target at the 50 fib below Sir Chonchy {image} {image} {image} {image}
As you can see Sir, EG didn't think much of my plan.
Looks like continuation to me so could be a good buy even at these levels off the broken TL retest despite the toppy 4hr candles
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH4.png
Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Size: 26 KB

Ill-b-back Aug 24, 2015 6:47am | Post# 47287

2 Attachment(s)
EU looks interesting Sir. I see a weekly break north of the pattern with 2 targets above. I see a number of good reasons why it can reach 1.2598 (1.2600 ) area. If we get there and retest the monthly breakout pattern/monthly 200ema/major ascending TL, I think things will start to fall apart in a big way Sir more Debt/more bailouts/more debt can only end badly Sir, we know this right {image} {image} {image}
Unfortunately got in late on this one as had to leave early for work this morning.
Got a 1st target above
Click to Enlarge

Size: 29 KB
Click to Enlarge

Ill-b-back Aug 24, 2015 3:55pm | Post# 47288

1 Attachment(s)
With Euro Rising and Aussie falling, EA could be destined for great things Sir Weekly and monthly look agressive off the TL retest {image} {image} {image} {image} {image}
A bit of an understatement.
1000 pips in a day, crazy.
Wish I had opened a trade on it, 1st fib target reached in a day
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDDaily.png

Ill-b-back Aug 24, 2015 3:58pm | Post# 47289

1 Attachment(s)
EU nearly hit target overnight.
She is moving well
Click to Enlarge

Size: 29 KB

GlobalMacro Aug 24, 2015 4:47pm | Post# 47290

Still holding my longs , nothing's changed ...

DailyChart, Chonchy, my friends , hope you all kept the faith in the past few days .... here is to all the yoorow bulls in da house.

Enjoy

Inserted Video

GlobalMacro Aug 24, 2015 4:58pm | Post# 47291

... And Chonchy , this one is exclusively for you bro

Inserted Video

Ill-b-back Aug 24, 2015 6:00pm | Post# 47292

3 Attachment(s)
If we get a daily retest of the breakout line, could be a good spot to long to 7650 area target towards the monthly 200ema
Click to Enlarge

Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPMonthly.png
Size: 28 KB

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 6:18pm | Post# 47293

Still holding my longs , nothing's changed ... DailyChart, Chonchy, my friends , hope you all kept the faith in the past few days .... here is to all the yoorow bulls in da house. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePofrkEz-Jw
...Good call GM good in deed, you got it rite from the get go.....thanks for the videos....

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 6:24pm | Post# 47294

2 Attachment(s)
Still holding my longs , nothing's changed ... DailyChart, Chonchy, my friends , hope you all kept the faith in the past few days .... here is to all the yoorow bulls in da house. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePofrkEz-Jw
I got cut on some shorts with this non hedging fifo rules.....but money management may save the day....daily looks like is tired and want to retrace..

Click to Enlarge

Size: 44 KB

But weekly on the other hand will like to keep going, let see what they want to do......the whole world is in turmoil....

Click to Enlarge

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 6:30pm | Post# 47295

3 Attachment(s)
If we get a daily retest of the breakout line, could be a good spot to long to 7650 area target towards the monthly 200ema {image} {image} {image}
Good calls like always Sir. especially on euro dollar, you nail it there....... I'm still stuck with the shorts, but I think we reach a top at the 1.1712, let see if it comes down now or it keeps going for the red ema 100 on the weekly, or the green ema 30 on the monthly....

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDMonthly.png
Size: 35 KB

the only thing is that daily reach RSI to the 70 line, it must come down a bit, retrace.....

Click to Enlarge

Size: 44 KB

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 6:45pm | Post# 47296

I need Asia to come in and buy the dollar strong ....

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 7:09pm | Post# 47297

1 Attachment(s)
EU nearly hit target overnight. She is moving well {image}
...Do you still think is going for that target Sir. let me know please, thanks in advance....I will keep adding to the shorts but I will like to heard your opinium on this longs.....I mean I see a target up ahead at the magenta line but this chart is so overbought....

Click to Enlarge

Size: 43 KB

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 7:21pm | Post# 47298

2 Attachment(s)
4H is overbought, it should come down.../

Click to Enlarge

Size: 52 KB

But one hour has come down a little bit and it looks like is charge to keep going north again...

Click to Enlarge

Size: 42 KB

what do you guys think, please, thanks....

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 7:30pm | Post# 47299

{quote} Unfortunately got in late on this one as had to leave early for work this morning. Got a 1st target above {image} {image}

Wow you nail it on this one Sir. awesome trade, I love it....

chonchy Aug 24, 2015 7:32pm | Post# 47300

EU nearly hit target overnight. She is moving well {image}
What a shame sir. that target wasn't hit, in deed a shame, hope it goes there tonight so you can hit it and then we can all go home, down, lol

© Forex Factory