Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Robinho system power 1x8 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588641)

mizi123 Mar 28, 2017 8:55am | Post# 2381

What is these silence is there anybody out there ?

bkproteus Mar 28, 2017 9:06am | Post# 2382

1 Attachment(s)
Today I start with NY. It seems good. Tks Caneiro!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 62 KB

arlucad Mar 28, 2017 9:12am | Post# 2383

why have u entered there?

stevefx67 Mar 28, 2017 9:43am | Post# 2384

Took sell GPB/JPY + 5

arlucad Mar 28, 2017 9:56am | Post# 2385

Why you did ?

mizi123 Mar 28, 2017 10:06am | Post# 2386

1 Attachment(s)
Uhhh after long battle i have won these
Click to Enlarge

Name: qq.png
Size: 27 KB

Carneiro Mar 28, 2017 10:11am | Post# 2387

This system I follow ... is the same as Udine does ...

Udine worked with TF M30 ... he works by placing pending order on the following levels. Placing order pending at levels 10 out of 10 ...

For example:
Opened NY ....
GBP weak and strong JPY
As soon as it opened NY we would place a pending order SELL STOP at level 138.50..after when it opened the market the price was at 138.53

Doing so Udine wins on impulse..after if the price comes back, the order is not reached ... so it puts 10 pips of stop and 05 pips of TP ;;;

That's just an observation ...
I would advise you to read the topic Udine ...

A pity that he gave up the topic ... since a lot of people do not want to study ,,, just want ease ... but I will leave the link of the topic of Udine.

Http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...7923&page=1735

What I mean is two things:
1st) Placing pending order on the next level, if the price starts to come back, does not activate the order ... so we do not lose.

2™) Placing order pending at the next level 10 ... we can put a smaller stop ... because we will win in the push of the price,

One other thing, ... Udine is very disciplined ... he only works with 04 pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY AND GBPJPY) ... and works only in Frankfurt and London.
This is just a remark

stevefx67 Mar 28, 2017 10:11am | Post# 2388

Waited till 13.30 gmt. 13.30 candle closed below my daily open jpy was strong gpb was weak absolute strength indicator and price to open indicator both red. I think sometimes we have to wait if everything not lined up immediately. However I dont like the us session always frantic unless as Carniero said the other day the USD OR CAD are 1 or 8.

wealthpro Mar 28, 2017 11:27am | Post# 2389

This system I follow ... is the same as Udine does ... Udine worked with TF M30 ... he works by placing pending order on the following levels. Placing order pending at levels 10 out of 10 ... For example: Opened NY .... GBP weak and strong JPY As soon as it opened NY we would place a pending order SELL STOP at level 138.50..after when it opened the market the price was at 138.53 Doing so Udine wins on impulse..after if the price comes back, the order is not reached ... so it puts 10 pips of stop and 05 pips of TP ;;; That's just an observation ......
carneiro
today i observe you are not not put any trade from tokoyo to newyork or you pretend i dont know/.today most of the trdes are hit SL.why you dont show your result if win or lost.if you dont put the trdes today explain why you dont

Carneiro Mar 28, 2017 11:47am | Post# 2390

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} carneiro today i observe you are not not put any trade from tokoyo to newyork or you pretend i dont know/.today most of the trdes are hit SL.why you dont show your result if win or lost.if you dont put the trdes today explain why you dont
I already said that I took a stop ,,, there is no reason to be lying here ,,, I have a real account of a friend ... why hide ... I spoke in the post 2378.
I have a group on skype and put all the tickets ...
I do not gain anything by staying here ... I post why I want to, I'm helping people ... if you want to join the group, just call me ... my skype is = robinhocarneiro ... we do not charge anything for to participate

Why would I hide entries that everyone knows ,,,?

If I make 200 entries and win all ... what do I get out of it?

If I make 200 entries and win 100 ... and take 100 stops ... what do I get out of it?

I'm here to help ... learn together ... I do not want to make this topic a tug of war ... you've noticed that most topics make people war ...

See my defeat in London ... is that today I had many things to do and I ended up not putting the image ... but if that is what gives you pleasure ... feel free ...

My Tokyo entrance is still open AUDCAD BUY

A big hug and stay in Peace
Click to Enlarge

Name: 28-03 derrota.png
Size: 3 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 28-03 aberta.png
Size: 3 KB

wealthpro Mar 28, 2017 11:56am | Post# 2391

no tug of war or your defeat not pleasure to me.when you gain within in a minute you put a screen shot.but today hours you dont put.just for information i ask.thats all.it hurt you i am sorry

Carneiro Mar 28, 2017 12:11pm | Post# 2392

no tug of war or your defeat not pleasure to me.when you gain within in a minute you put a screen shot.but today hours you dont put.just for information i ask.thats all.it hurt you i am sorry
My friend, I've been through so many things in my life that I'm not bothered by anything ... I'm a man of peace ...

Your question answers what I'm talking about ... When I quickly win and I'm at home I get to put the pictures and the results.

When the operations take time and I'm at work, I can not have the same freedom of posting images ... now I'm answering you because I'm at lunch time ...

Rest assured ... I have no reason to be hiding entries ... check out my posts in the last 3 weeks because I have been able to improve my computer ... I have tried to explain in a simple way ...

There is no problem and have to stay here posting ... but I would just like a little respect, because even without gaining anything ... I try to answer all the questions and treat people with a minimum of civility.

Accusing people of anything is very ugly ...

Here in Brazil has a saying: kindness generates kindness.

I've always believed in life that we can share ideas together, but there are times when I see that I have to do my operations alone ... because if I get 200 entries or if I lose 1000 entries ... I will not have to respond to anyone ...

The only thing that gives me sastifaction is knowing that several people learn a little each day with me ... I am not Selfish.

Once again a fraternal hug ...

Note: This type of behavior and messages in the topic only distract people ...

wealthpro Mar 28, 2017 12:14pm | Post# 2393

ok fine.i will not ask anything any more.stay in peace

Carneiro Mar 28, 2017 3:15pm | Post# 2394

Good afternoon

Note the change in D1 candle of all GBP Family pairs.
All D1 candles changing direction for the first time ... A good opportunity to get sold all over the GBP basket. See the GBP pair D1 candles.

Carneiro Mar 28, 2017 8:01pm | Post# 2395

1 Attachment(s)
Good afternoon Note the change in D1 candle of all GBP Family pairs. All D1 candles changing direction for the first time ... A good opportunity to get sold all over the GBP basket. See the GBP pair D1 candles.
Like I said. GBP Family giving 175 pips
20 minutes of operation
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBP fam√lia.png
Size: 27 KB

kof526 Mar 28, 2017 9:33pm | Post# 2396

This system I follow ... is the same as Udine does ... Udine worked with TF M30 ... he works by placing pending order on the following levels. Placing order pending at levels 10 out of 10 ... For example: Opened NY .... GBP weak and strong JPY As soon as it opened NY we would place a pending order SELL STOP at level 138.50..after when it opened the market the price was at 138.53 Doing so Udine wins on impulse..after if the price comes back, the order is not reached ... so it puts 10 pips of stop and 05 pips of TP ;;; That's just an observation ......
Do you mean that you intend to use a pending order?

karlvt Mar 28, 2017 10:10pm | Post# 2397

Hi carneiro , thanks for great system, i'ts very easy to follow ..., again ...thanks!!

Carneiro Mar 28, 2017 10:28pm | Post# 2398

YES
We will avoid many entries where the price comes back.
We have to earn 05 pips on the price boost.

The idea is this:

As soon as we open the session we will have an M30 sail closed. (Note: we will not need to wait for the M15 sail at the first moment).
Let's look at the pair 1x8 ... look at the M30 sail if it closed according to the force ... in the same way we do now.

As soon as Tokyo opened we could have placed a pending order below the M30 candle closed at the nearest level of 10 out of 10 ... we would have won in all pairs because as soon as it opened Tokyo GBP was the weakest.

We place the order as soon as you open the session, but if the order is not opened, it is because the force is changing, so the order will not be triggered. If the order is not triggered, we wait for the 1st M15 candle to close after the session and see how the force is ... (we do it the way we are doing now).

I do not know if you can understand.

Let's have 02 ways to make the entries.

1™) As soon as the session opens we will see how the force is 1x8 and let's look at how closed the last candle M30 ... if everything is ok, we put a pending order in the direction of the operation in the first level of 10 in 10 ... It is not level from 05 to 05 as is my SETUP).

2) If the pending order is not triggered, let's look at the behavior of force 1x8 and see how the 1st M15 candle will close after the session is opened, just as we are doing now. We can even put pending order too.

OBS: I believe that placing Order pending will escape the entries in which the force changes. Let's earn 05 pips on the price boost. Price coming in level 10 on 10 ... will close 05 pips quickly. THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE FOLLOWING.

WE CAN PLACE UP TO 10 STOP PIPS WITH 05 TP PIPS ... OUR REWARD RISK WILL IMPROVE.

A HUG TO EVERYONE

kof526 Mar 28, 2017 10:39pm | Post# 2399

YES We will avoid many entries where the price comes back. We have to earn 05 pips on the price boost. The idea is this: As soon as we open the session we will have an M30 sail closed. (Note: we will not need to wait for the M15 sail at the first moment). Let's look at the pair 1x8 ... look at the M30 sail if it closed according to the force ... in the same way we do now. As soon as Tokyo opened we could have placed a pending order below the M30 candle closed at the nearest level of 10 out of 10 ... we would have won in all pairs because as soon...
Indeed, the purpose of my use of the stop is also here, we must try to avoid being stopped. Did not win the money is not terrible, lose money was terrible.

mizi123 Mar 29, 2017 3:29am | Post# 2400

1 Attachment(s)
salute friends
Click to Enlarge

Name: dd.png
Size: 42 KB

© Forex Factory