Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Lower risk, stress free TDI system (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588548)

fxenthusiast Apr 13, 2017 2:43am | Post# 5601

1 Attachment(s)
Belive me guys to be honest with you the nr of pips that i have achived with these method i have never done with any method before, ............ these method allways keep you in direction of trend .........In the end i will call #Mehdi to come back again on thread more powerfull and full down all hater Peace for you all {image}
I completely agree with you my friend. This was my trade on EU.....
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd-h4-trading-point-of-2.png
Size: 52 KB

Pachan Apr 16, 2017 1:11pm | Post# 5602

Hi everyone

My trading with this system

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/sol...irvana/1991508

camelio Apr 26, 2017 2:19pm | Post# 5603

Hi Pachan, 10% in 2 months is not bad, but how come your win rate is around 40%, that is much lower than the author at around 70 to 80%. What are you doing different?

Regards
Camelio

duckbumi Apr 26, 2017 9:15pm | Post# 5604

Hi everyone,
Thanks for system. But I have some question. Please clarify help me. The system shows how to entry (method 1 & 2), stoploss (low previous candle), but...when do we take profit (exit).

Thanks.

Jonfromcrewe May 3, 2017 8:29am | Post# 5605

Hi,

This is the first time I've posted anything on Forex Factory and I'm really pleased to have finally found a system that seems to work!
I've been doing this system since the start of the year and have made about 16% profit. I use a position size calculator and always risk 10% on every trade.

I was just wondering what percentage others are risking using the Daily method?
I'd also like to ask if the angle of the Stochastic is important in this system when entering a trade?

Many thanks to anyone that can help me on these questions.

With best regards,
Jon.

fxenthusiast May 4, 2017 7:02am | Post# 5606

1 Attachment(s)
Very effective trading system, to wit......... GBPAUD, daily tf, +304 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDDaily.png
Size: 90 KB

fxenthusiast May 5, 2017 3:26am | Post# 5607

1 Attachment(s)
AUDCHF +195 pips, using method 1......
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCHFDaily.png
Size: 70 KB

Pachan May 6, 2017 10:48am | Post# 5608

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Pachan, 10% in 2 months is not bad, but how come your win rate is around 40%, that is much lower than the author at around 70 to 80%. What are you doing different? Regards Camelio
Hi camelio!
Thanks for question.

I don't know how author make 80% profit trades =)
I trade only method 1 on Daily chart, use MA(200)

Entry rules are the same but exit ...... I do not have a clear rule for fixing profits. I try to fix profit higher than i lose.
If you lose 20 - 40 $ try to make 60 - 80 $ profits. And of course control risks. I take 2% risk on every trade.

I want to do a test. From 8 May to 1 September
I'll use exit rules:
1) MA(200)
Name:  MA.png
Views: 3722
Size:  3 KB
2) When HA changing color

On every trade will screenshot.

From Russia with love
Pachan

Pachan May 6, 2017 11:01am | Post# 5609

We must remember this rules.

Elements of a good trading:
1) limitation of losses.
2) limitation of losses.
3) limitation of losses.
If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance.

Edward Seykota

Pachan May 6, 2017 1:50pm | Post# 5610

1 Attachment(s)
I want to do a test. From 8 May to 1 September I'll use exit rules:
1) MA(200)
Name:  MA.png
Views: 3718
Size:  3 KB
2) When HA changing color
On every trade will screenshot.
If someone want join me I'll be glad

Write your rules for exit trade and test them

Let's found best tactic for exit

aimsttrader May 9, 2017 4:16am | Post# 5611

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} If someone want join me I'll be glad Write your rules for exit trade and test them Let's found best tactic for exit {image}

Here it is my friend .
Test out and let me know cheers .

My new thread post .

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...97#post9844897

Sorry for hijack but I believe every system has to be innovated for a better life out of respect for everyone .
True TDI System.rar

together May 19, 2017 12:40pm | Post# 5612

1 Attachment(s)
Results of TDI Indicator testing :
Overall every thing is there, maybe adding the extra volumes, trendlines, pp levels and maybe channels and weeks highs and the system will look pretty good.
However, there is one draw back which is the graphics of TDI indicator, which seemed lagging.
The graphics update itself every 5 or 15 minutes according to time frames you choose, but in the mean time, the lines are not showing any motion, take a while for the lines to change positions.
Is there a version of the TDI which graphics is not lagging?
I attached the version which I tested.

Or if it is possibe if somebody who have the knowledge to rewrite the scripts?
So that the graphics can respond to real time ?
Thank You.
TradersDynamicIndex.mq4

Quants May 28, 2017 8:41am | Post# 5613

Made an TDI Indicator for visualization here

jelloooo1 Jun 6, 2017 3:56pm | Post# 5614

hi
i am new here .i have read few pages. i want to know if there is anything new added to this strategy ?

jelloooo1 Jun 7, 2017 5:33pm | Post# 5615

hi
check this
iNTELLEGENT HEDGE MARTY ON BREXIT
Inserted Video

INTELLIGENT HEDGE MARTY EURUSD
Inserted Video

aceon Jun 7, 2017 11:57pm | Post# 5616

{quote} If someone want join me I'll be glad Write your rules for exit trade and test them Let's found best tactic for exit {image}
I'm still testing this strategy on either demo and real account. I's using an EA to set the initial sl 50 pips and tp 100 pips. And as the author's method, when the move is in the direction and has 25 pips, move the sl to 5 pip to breakeven. For the exit, I'm also using EA to do jump trailing stop with segment of 20 pips. And let it run until reaching my Tp of 100pips or hit the modified SL.

I'm also considering EMA100 and EMA 200 as dynamic SR line. And starting this week, I'm also adding ADX indicator to filter out some pairs that are ranging

Btw, I'm using method 1 on Day chart only. The result is quite satisfying as I'm very new to FOREX and haven't really able to develop my own strategy

A1Cruiser Jun 15, 2017 7:32am | Post# 5617

{quote} I'm still testing this strategy on either demo and real account. I's using an EA to set the initial sl 50 pips and tp 100 pips. And as the author's method, when the move is in the direction and has 25 pips, move the sl to 5 pip to breakeven. For the exit, I'm also using EA to do jump trailing stop with segment of 20 pips. And let it run until reaching my Tp of 100pips or hit the modified SL. I'm also considering EMA100 and EMA 200 as dynamic SR line. And starting this week, I'm also adding ADX indicator to filter out some pairs that are...
If it works well for you, you do not need to develop a different strategy

Btw. mind you share your EA?

jansb000 Jun 26, 2017 3:41pm | Post# 5618

... i want to code your strategy including the "angle consideration" and post it here so people don't need to spend 40 minutes infront of pc everyday. ...
Hi repxl,
did you manage to create that EA?

NikiPink Jun 26, 2017 6:11pm | Post# 5619

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Again...

Hello My friends... How are you doing?!

USDMXN, Sell ...!

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDMXN.png
Size: 80 KB

jansb000 Jun 28, 2017 12:04pm | Post# 5620

USDMXN, Sell ...!
What is the spread on USDMXN? I remember that an EA that I used to work on had trouble with calculating the spread in pips.
I then explicitly hard-coded to pass on USDMXN trades. Hence I never trade USDMXN.

© Forex Factory