Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Lower risk, stress free TDI system (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588548)

sevan62 Aug 10, 2016 2:39pm | Post# 4201

{quote} thanks so much for ur help i am using ur Mehdi343Signal_symbol everyday... i need to make sure of this... if i am using an 1H time frame method 1 and 2 will be trigger in that time frame ? means green cross red and stoch 80% will be alerts ? and will be for the tdi and stoch of the 1H condition? and not 1D and 4H condition ? i am trying on a 5M time frame and nothing seem to showup ...for GOLD. can't thank you enough

1. Indicator alorithm doesn't change when you change chart TF. It is doing the same thing on H4, D1 or M1 or MN TF.
  2. Green/Red Cross/Rebound works the same in Method#1 & Method#2.
  3. The difference of Method#1 & Method#2 is only in Stochastic threshold values. For Method#1 it is 20/80 while for Method#2 it is 50.

For D1 Mehdi adviced to use stronger Stochastic values (20/80) which are associated with Method#1.
For H4 Mehdi allowed to use weaker Stochastic values (50) as well which are associated with Method#2.
If you allow weaker (50) Stochastic values than there is no need to check stronger one (80/20).

And it is up to you how to apply Mehdi's method on GOLD - which TF and methods to use. You have only to understand how it works.

sevan62 Aug 10, 2016 2:47pm | Post# 4202

3 Attachment(s)
I hope the latest 1.4 version would reduce the number of questions which Method choice for specific TF.
Now Method choice became user friendly.
Name:  Mehdi343m.jpg
Views: 3203
Size:  54 KB
Mehdi343Signal_v1.4.ex4
Mehdi343Signal Indicator Manual.pdf

sevan62 Aug 10, 2016 3:57pm | Post# 4203

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Sevan, thanks for the reply. Mehdi uses 14,3,3 while Glenn uses 28,3,3 to good effect. I am wondering if there is a possibility to have some modification. Thanks leeeta
Here you go buddy,
This indicator TDI Cross/Rebound & Stochastic Custom is developed specially for you.
FYI chose Stochastic Threshold values from 0 to 50. So if you want to trade from lower/upper levels = 20/80 you should set Threshold=20.
For other Stochastic input specific parameters refer to technical documentation or leave them as default.
Good Luck mate!
Name:  tdi&stoch.jpg
Views: 2841
Size:  67 KB
TDI_Cross&StochCustom.ex4

Scrambleguy Aug 10, 2016 4:26pm | Post# 4204

{quote} Here you go buddy, This indicator TDI Cross/Rebound & Stochastic Custom is developed specially for you. FYI chose Stochastic Threshold values from 0 to 50. So if you want to trade from lower/upper levels = 20/80 you should set Threshold=20. For other Stochastic input specific parameters refer to technical documentation or leave them as default. Good Luck mate! {image} {file}
Fantastic work Sevan your a star 😁

leeeta Aug 10, 2016 10:39pm | Post# 4205

{quote} Here you go buddy, This indicator TDI Cross/Rebound & Stochastic Custom is developed specially for you. FYI chose Stochastic Threshold values from 0 to 50. So if you want to trade from lower/upper levels = 20/80 you should set Threshold=20. For other Stochastic input specific parameters refer to technical documentation or leave them as default. Good Luck mate! {image} {file}
Hi mate. Thanks a lot. Appreciate this. Will go test and let you know.

skyler Aug 10, 2016 10:58pm | Post# 4206

Wow sevan, you are amazing. I think i must give another chance for this topic. Thanks

kentsos Aug 10, 2016 11:17pm | Post# 4207

{quote} Indicator alorithm doesn't change when you change chart TF. It is doing the same thing on H4, D1 or M1 or MN TF. Green/Red Cross/Rebound works the same in Method#1 & Method#2. The difference of Method#1 & Method#2 is only in Stochastic threshold values. For Method#1 it is 20/80 while for Method#2 it is 50. For D1 Mehdi adviced to use stronger Stochastic values (20/80) which are associated with Method#1. For H4 Mehdi allowed to use weaker Stochastic values (50) as well which are associated with Method#2. If you allow weaker (50) Stochastic...
i see now...thanks for the clarification... but i do trade just using the 1H TF... and the same rules but only in a shorter TF...bending the method abit haha
but it still work... Mehdi343Signal_symbol is so useful...too bad Mehdi343Signal_v1.4 don't work on GOLD...

thanks again and happy trading

fulltilt Aug 11, 2016 3:10am | Post# 4208

great work Sevan,
thank you

sevan62 Aug 11, 2016 4:30am | Post# 4209

Thanks a lot mates.
Use it for growing your wealth!

dttsomh Aug 11, 2016 5:08am | Post# 4210

Why most of the followers of this method quit posting anything?
Does this method suddenly fail somehow?
Did they master it and now they are on a sunny beach chilling with fat bank accounts?

What happened?
Mehdi got rich or destroyed his account?

foxtrader16 Aug 11, 2016 10:04am | Post# 4211

Why most of the followers of this method quit posting anything? Does this method suddenly fail somehow? Did they master it and now they are on a sunny beach chilling with fat bank accounts? What happened? Mehdi got rich or destroyed his account?
Personally I have not been able to trade much except set up the new indicators so generously provided by Sevan Alex.
I have nonetheless checked on some of the alerts generated on my 4H. I see a lot of promise. You do need to use your trader acumen to decide whether the trade is a go.
So yeah there is no holy grail and nobody is rolling around on any beach.

I think the peeps are just taking a break from all the hyper activity here

Azk Aug 11, 2016 1:43pm | Post# 4212

Just because some of us are not posting doesn't mean that the interest in this method has diminished. I am a newbie to Forex trading ( previously only focused on equities and ETFs) and have been learning the ropes via a demo a/c. I started with the Dean Malone method (TDI), then spent many hours reading the thread by Big E (god bless him) and have placed a few demo trades with that. I recently discovered this thread (Mehdi 343) and have now spent many hours reading all the wonderful contributions by its members. You guys are truly amazing! I will now move forward and install the recent 1.4 version of the indicators that Sevan has provided (thanks so much, Sevan!) and look forward to testing on demo. Then fully intend to go live with it. Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself and add my thoughts to the thread. Please keep up the good work as it helps all of us, albeit many of us are not active posters. Thanks again to all.

Xman43 Aug 11, 2016 3:44pm | Post# 4213

Same here, quietly testing out the strategy on D1 charts. Will take some time.

bill992 Aug 11, 2016 4:27pm | Post# 4214

Hello all,

First of all a big thank you to Sevan62! Thank you for your work and sharing your work with all of us!
A big thank you to Mehdi as well who introduced us to this method.

I would like to contribute to this nice community we have here by sharing these pdf documents, i found them very very helpful. For me the hardest part was not the trading system, not the mt4 platform or money management. Hardest thing was and still is training my state of mind.

I read books like these every weekend and try to apply at least one or two things from them during the week, while trading and not only.

Hope they help!

Kind regards,
Bill

{ copyrighted attachments deleted by staff }

Titooo Aug 11, 2016 4:54pm | Post# 4215

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Sevan,
Please I have a request from u if u can to add an option for the signal indicator to give a signal if the candle opened on crossing like what happened today USDCAD H4 ,the candle next to the horizontal line in the attached photo

for traders to know where you are and where to go you can use fib expansion like what explained in this thread
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=594446

thanks in advance
Click to Enlarge

Name: image.jpg
Size: 452 KB

pawelhc Aug 11, 2016 5:36pm | Post# 4216

1 Attachment(s)
Took the trade on the candle with the 'UP" arrow.
Anybody else took any trades today?
Click to Enlarge

Name: audjpy-h4-fxpro-financial-services-2.png
Size: 38 KB

sevan62 Aug 11, 2016 6:59pm | Post# 4217

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Sevan, Please I have a request from u if u can to add an option for the signal indicator to give a signal if the candle opened on crossing like what happened today USDCAD H4 ,the candle next to the horizontal line in the attached photo for traders to know where you are and where to go you can use fib expansion like what explained in this thread http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=594446 thanks in advance {image}
Hi Titooo,
We may say that crossing appear only after the bar have closed after this crossing. Another way it may disappear on the same [0] bar. Correct crossing confirmation on your chart is not blue line and relative to it small red bar but my vertical red line and big red bar which have to close. After it has closed we may say that crossing is confirmed. And indicator generates the signals according these type of crossings. Try it.
Click to Enlarge

Name: image (1).jpg
Size: 67 KB

Titooo Aug 11, 2016 7:07pm | Post# 4218

{quote} Hi Titooo, We may say that crossing appear only after the bar have closed after this crossing. Another way it may disappear on the same [0] bar. Correct crossing confirmation on your chart is not blue line and relative to it small red bar but my vertical red line and big red bar which have to close. After it has closed we may say that crossing is confirmed. And indicator generates the signals according these type of crossings. Try it. {image}
Ok i got it ,thanks sevan for your great efforts and fast reply , lot of pips for you and for us

foxtrader16 Aug 11, 2016 9:29pm | Post# 4219

Took the trade on the candle with the 'UP" arrow. Anybody else took any trades today? {image}
I would'nt take it.
Hope it works out for you tho.

Azk Aug 11, 2016 11:22pm | Post# 4220

1 Attachment(s)
Can someone please tell what I am not doing correctly. If you look at the attached screenshot, you will see that I am not getting the candles as most of you have it. However, I have installed Heiken Ashi as an indicator and have taken the most recent version (1.4) indicator provided by Sevan62. I am sure that I am missing something minor, but of course, seeing PA on a candle is a critical part of the strategy. Appreciate any assistance and input. Thank you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 83 KB

© Forex Factory