Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pipmaker EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=583561)

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 8:23am | Post# 1

Pipmaker EA

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Friends,

Here I share my newest and best EA I made. A few months ago I began to develop a strategy to catch big moves in market. The strategy behind it is to catch big moves, where smart money (banks and big investors) hide their money. I began to share signals, but that was no good idea. So I created this EA. I got so far really really good results. The EA will work without limitations until 30.April. After that we will see how the results are and if I have to improve it or not.

Install the EA on 1 min chart. Important: The EA uses 6 timeframes to calculate the best entry. Theirfore You have to download 1min, 5min, 15min, 1 hour, 4 hour and 1 day minimum 10.000 data points history. For example: If you open a chart and you have not min. 10000 days back on chart, the EA will not open trades. Addiotionally please install the CCI cross MA alert - indicator in your indicator folder. This indicator is not from me, but free available in mql5 forum. All other inidicator which are needed by the ea are included in mt4.

The standart settings for all currencypairs are: Take profit: 500 (means 50 pips) Stop loss:250 (25 pips) and trailing: 100 (10 pips). Maybe we have to pimp this setttings for each pair, but so far the results are great!

The EA is really really big, I mean the calculation behind is not easy. Because of this the EA eats a lot og capacity from your CPU and RAM. I dpont reccoment to open with this EA on more than 9 or 12 charts. I personally let it run on VPS with 2 GB RAM, 2 x 2 GHZ CPU and it works. I let it run on 12 mayor currency pairs.

Because of this backtesting is nearly not possible. I tried it, but I got not the same results as with live traiding. I dont know why.

So if you want try my EA Im really luky so far with it. But please only use on your own risk and only risk money you dont need.

Dont wonder if the EA does open trades really rare. In volatile times the EA is even better. In times of news its great. Last NFP day this EA made me 15 % growth

So have fun with it.

Kind Regards

Ben

EDIT: SORRY, in forst version I forgott to deactivate the licencese key, which I standardly programm into every EA. Please download again the EA and use this licence key: free
PIPMAKER.ex4
CCI cross MA alert.ex4

avibe Mar 18, 2016 8:39am | Post# 2

Thanks mate.

Let me check it out. Will let you know how it goes or what can be improved.

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 8:55am | Post# 3

Hi Friends,

sorry I forgott to deactivate the license key, which I programm standartly into every EA. I deactivated the license. Please download again the EA (I updated it) and use as License key: free

ozorkoz Mar 18, 2016 9:12am | Post# 4

Dear Friend,
Thanks for sharing your EA.
But I am new here and dont know how to start the EA, can you tell me how?

sbenichou1 Mar 18, 2016 9:28am | Post# 5

Hi Friends, Here I share my newest and best EA I made. A few months ago I began to develop a strategy to catch big moves in market. The strategy behind it is to catch big moves, where smart money (banks and big investors) hide their money. I began to share signals, but that was no good idea. So I created this EA. I got so far really really good results. The EA will work without limitations until 30.April. After that we will see how the results are and if I have to improve it or not. Install the EA on 1 min chart. Important: The EA uses 6 timeframes...
Hello,
Does it needs CCI cross Ma Alert?

I have an error in the journal

Thank you
S

Alleran Mar 18, 2016 9:46am | Post# 6

CCI cross Ma Alert
http://www.forexfactory.com/printthr...=299520&page=6

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 9:56am | Post# 7

2 Attachment(s)
Oh yes, sorry friends, I was a little bit too fast.... I gave you the wrong inidcator. YOu are wright. The wright one is the CCI cross MA alert indicator. Attached you can find it.

Now It should run
CCI cross MA alert.ex4
CCI cross MA alert.mq4

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 10:00am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
Please take care, that you have the right mt4 setup:

Name:  pic1.png
Views: 6658
Size:  64 KB

you need minimum 10.000 bars in history and 10.000 bars on chart. But also take care that you have not as much as possible, because it slows down your Computer a lot. 10.000 is perfect value.

Ben

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 10:04am | Post# 9

Dear Friend, Thanks for sharing your EA. But I am new here and dont know how to start the EA, can you tell me how?
Copy CCI indicator into inciator folder and EA into expert folder.

Open mt4. open tools. open options. Go to Cahrts. set max. bars in history to 10000 and max bars in chart to 10000. Close mt4 open mt4 again. open tools, histoycenter, download 1 min, 5min, 15min, 1h, 4h, 1day history of each pair you want to trade with this EA.

Than open a chart. 1 min timeframe. Attach EA onto chart. Give in key: free. Take care that Autotrading and allow Ea live trading is enabled. Everything is correct if you see a smile in right upper corner.

Have fun.

Ben

mpradeep Mar 18, 2016 11:55am | Post# 10

everything done properly but not opening any trade

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 12:00pm | Post# 11

everything done properly but not opening any trade
Thats ok. The ea trades not everytime. Only when all criteria for 6 tfs are met. Trading my ea on 12 currency pairs sometimes you get 30 trades per week, sometimes only 3 or 4... Depends on market be patient and watch next week

profitfarmer Mar 18, 2016 12:09pm | Post# 12

hi
it is very difficult to find a broker with 10.000 days history ( approx. 39 years with 260 trading days/yr)
my broker definitely doesn't exist that long, nor any I had used in the past.
suggestions?

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 12:20pm | Post# 13

For daily time frame it is not so important. I trade with ic markets and get enough bars for daily. 4000 or 5000 are also ok. More important on m1 and m5 time frame. But when you set up in general 10000 bars for all time frames, than its ok.

profitfarmer Mar 18, 2016 12:24pm | Post# 14

thx. I trade with IC too now.

forexaz Mar 18, 2016 12:35pm | Post# 15

Will this EA work with brokers that have suffix at end of currency pairs? Most of my brokers that I use have them.

kleybenny Mar 18, 2016 12:36pm | Post# 16

Will this EA work with brokers that have suffix at end of currency pairs? Most of my brokers that I use have them.
Yes it should. If you get no error, everything is fine

packgreen49 Mar 18, 2016 2:46pm | Post# 17

I think you still have problems on your indicators? It can not find them.
Ron

bazze Mar 18, 2016 3:22pm | Post# 18

Ron, try to use only the ex4. file, works for me

bazze Mar 18, 2016 3:36pm | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
I get loooots of these messages?
Name:  Atom8 MetaTrader 4 Terminal.png
Views: 6410
Size:  48 KB

forexaz Mar 18, 2016 3:42pm | Post# 20

I get loooots of these messages? {image}
Same here I wonder if this is normal with this EA?

© Forex Factory