Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Accumulative Profits Grid System (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/583322-accumulative-profits-grid-system)

shg Mar 29, 2016 5:18am | Post# 941

1 Attachment(s)
Guys,

look at the screenshot it recovered and i just stop ea. i have closed some trade manually. it made me $57 dollars in 24 hours. same time yesterday i started ea...

i will start tomo in asia session

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd-m1-axicorp-financial-services-2.png
Size: 62 KB

thanks

MrGray Mar 29, 2016 5:21am | Post# 942

for org video1 ... in backtest, like 2014/01 - 07 EURUSD Crash ...sometimes it move huge

like if buy side

if you are using fixed lot ...

+2
+3
+4
+5
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10

if market crash .. ( it will happen but rare in year ... in backtest, like 2 or 3 times in one years , dont say it wont happen. It did ).
Winning position is hard to recover lose side.
if you are using double lot ... you will be dead faster.

Same as video2 ..but it a lot of better.
I'm tring video2's method, and try to recover when big move moment.

shg Mar 29, 2016 5:30am | Post# 943

for org video1 ... in backtest, like 2014/01 - 07 EURUSD Crash ...sometimes it move huge like if buy side if you are using fixed lot ... -99 -98 -97 -96 ... .. . +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 if market crash .. ( it will happen but rare in year ... in backtest, like 2 or 3 times in one years , dont say it wont happen. It did ). Winning position is hard to recover lose side. if you are using double lot ... you will be dead faster. Same as video2 ..but it a lot of better. I'm tring video2's method, and try to recover when big move moment.
well there was one post yesterday about backtesting forward testing of this ea...it was mentioned that forward test was positive for one week and same trader when backtest for the same week it was blowing up account or making loss...

so normally in forex market you will see that ea make money in backtest and in forward test it loss but this is special ea which make money in forward test and loose in backtest...yeah yeah man...thats how this ea is...this is very special ea made by our fellow trader voldemar....

good on you...

shum Mar 29, 2016 5:46am | Post# 944

{quote} It looks to me a good system and works very well. shum: Can you please share an image of your settings currently running in your demo account. Thank you.
here it is

500$ account, fixed lot EA, 0.01 lot, step 10 for EU, and step 20 for GU, sell and buy mode.

now we test EA with tp5 too

MasterGuru Mar 29, 2016 6:45am | Post# 945

1 Attachment(s)
New experimental account has been started (1st EA version with progressive lots): $10k deposit with 2 pips steps. 235 Euros profit in 24 hours with NO FLOTAING DD:Click to Enlarge

Name: remon0329.png
Size: 88 KB

shg Mar 29, 2016 7:09am | Post# 946

New experimental account has been started (1st EA version with progressive lots): $10k deposit with 2 pips steps. 235 Euros profit in 24 hours with NO FLOTAING DD:{image}
Are you running 24 hours or only asia session?

let me know
thanks

Giannigr Mar 29, 2016 7:23am | Post# 947

New experimental account has been started (1st EA version with progressive lots): $10k deposit with 2 pips steps. 235 Euros profit in 24 hours with NO FLOTAING DD:{image}
The fixed version?

MasterGuru Mar 29, 2016 7:25am | Post# 948

{quote} Are you running 24 hours or only asia session? let me know thanks
It is a DEMO account, so I run it 24/5 to see how the EA behaves in extreme situations.

I am almost sure that this account will crash, nevertheless, I am curious how long will it take and how much profit it will accumulate.

I am eagerly waiting for the Video 2 version of the EA - with the hedging technique - which would make it potentially crash-proof.

MasterGuru Mar 29, 2016 7:26am | Post# 949

{quote} The fixed version?
No, it is the risky "progressive" version with increasing lot size.

zigler Mar 29, 2016 7:36am | Post# 950

Anyone have BUG free EA? My Previous attempt to "Buy Only" "Sell Only" Same pair, fail due to the fact

that EA not coded property as "Buy Only" Opens SELL orders as well and so on. Where is the owner of this Thread go?

I Stick funky " remon78eg-Kijun.mq4" Version into few charts will play with this now... What strange is that in such Active thread

we still doesn't have a Experienced coder who can code properly ea based on Original Idea..

MasterGuru Mar 29, 2016 7:39am | Post# 951

Anyone have BUG free EA? My Previous attempt to "Buy Only" "Sell Only" Same pair, fail due to the fact that EA not coded property as "Buy Only" Opens SELL orders as well and so on. Where is the owner of this Thread go? I Stick funky " remon78eg-Kijun.mq4" Version into few charts will play with this now... What strange is that in such Active thread we still doesn't have a Experienced coder who can code properly ea based on Original Idea..
I am almost sure that someone has coded it already (among so many readers of this thread), but will not publish it here as he/she would not want to get involved in the never-ending "fine-tuning" process with all the incoming recommendations.

bubola Mar 29, 2016 7:54am | Post# 952

1 Attachment(s)
i'm letting this run, but if i closed all trades now i'd be at around +13% net gain on EURUSD. Ea was started at 6 am GMT this morning
Name:  Cattura.PNG
Views: 1580
Size:  9 KB

zigler Mar 29, 2016 8:03am | Post# 953

{quote} I am almost sure that someone has coded it already (among so many readers of this thread), but will not publish it here as he/she would not want to get involved in the never-ending "fine-tuning" process with all the incoming recommendations.
Yeah, good point, So I'm guessing you guys are still testing that "Original" remon78eg.mq4 EA?

Thanks.

zigler Mar 29, 2016 8:09am | Post# 954

i'm letting this run, but if i closed all trades now i'd be at around +13% net gain on EURUSD. Ea was started at 6 am GMT this morning {image}
Yeah, that what I would do.. I'd Close ALL after reaching some $$$ or %% wise desirable profit and start again.. Sort of Scalp,

rather than wait till you profit runs into Loss I'd say 5% / day of Entire Equity profit more than enough, then you can close them all

and go drink some beer.. And try repeat this process next day... Don't be Greedy...

MasterGuru Mar 29, 2016 8:32am | Post# 955

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yeah, good point, So I'm guessing you guys are still testing that "Original" remon78eg.mq4 EA? Thanks.
Correct.

Unfortunately I cannot code MQ4, otherwise I would have coded Video Part 2 algorithm already myself. All my EAs have been coded by an excellent programmer from India, but I would hate to pay for it assuming that Remon will publish it here soon...

P.S. I had to restart my "$10k 2 pips grid" experiment as suddenly (and strangely) the MT4 has accepted the master password as an "investor password" and did not let the EA to open/close trades...Click to Enlarge

Name: remon0329.png
Size: 71 KB

cardm3n Mar 29, 2016 9:03am | Post# 956

1 Attachment(s)
For anyone interested here is a version of Voldemors original EA with a time option. Nothing else has been changed. All trades will close at the end of the trading period.

I am still holding out for Remons finalized version, but for now we can keep playing with the EA that has been available. I haven't done any forward tests myself though.

PS, I changed the name to something a little more fitting
HedgeHog.ex4

MasterGuru Mar 29, 2016 9:08am | Post# 957

For anyone interested here is a version of Voldemors original EA with a time option. Nothing else has been changed. All trades will close at the end of the trading period. I am still holding out for Remons finalized version, but for now we can keep playing with the EA that has been available. I haven't done any forward tests myself though. PS, I changed the name to something a little more fitting {file}
Cool... "TimeBomb" would have been a more suited name...

cardm3n Mar 29, 2016 9:15am | Post# 958

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Cool... "TimeBomb" would have been a more suited name...
lol well, current iteration, you are probably right. Part of my egotistical side is hoping that Remon keeps my name idea for the more legit version since it is meant to hedge.....I mean....come on.....it's a good name lol I would have named it Sonic but there's already a system by that name here lol

Click to Enlarge

Name: sonic_the_hedgehog_by_warrencarr-d64smf9.jpg
Size: 635 KB

bubola Mar 29, 2016 9:26am | Post# 959

2 Attachment(s)
20% net on buy and sell EURUSD

Name:  Cattura.PNG
Views: 1476
Size:  10 KB

and +17% on directional multipairs, increasing lots

Name:  Cattura1.PNG
Views: 1459