Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Need Help for Weekly Monthly High Low Indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/581674-need-help-for-weekly-monthly-high-low-indicator)

Hirangan Mar 5, 2016 11:02pm | Post# 1

3 Attachment(s)
Hello guys!
Could anyone please help me to write code for an indicator that showing previous Weekly and Monthly High Low by drawing simple horizontal lines (not Highest and Lowest) or tell me the thread that already shared indicator like this. Here for example

If I type 4 for Weekly High Low, the indicator draws 8 horizontal lines like this,

Click to Enlarge

Name: weekly level.png
Size: 27 KB

If I type 3 for Monthly High Low, the indicator draws 6 horizontal lines
Click to Enlarge

Name: Montly level.png
Size: 24 KB

Then when we move to other timeframe it will show both Weekly and Montly High Low (whatever timeframe we choose for example I open H4 TF)

Click to Enlarge

Name: H4 on levels.png
Size: 23 KB

Very very much apreciated if any coder write this indicator.
Thank you.
H

cyber1 Mar 6, 2016 10:24am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Hello guys! Could anyone please help me to write code for an indicator that showing previous Weekly and Monthly High Low by drawing simple horizontal lines (not Highest and Lowest) or tell me the thread that already shared indicator like this. Here for example If I type 4 for Weekly High Low, the indicator draws 8 horizontal lines like this, {image} If I type 3 for Monthly High Low, the indicator draws 6 horizontal lines {image} Then when we move to other timeframe it will show both Weekly and Montly High Low (whatever timeframe we choose for example...
Hirangan-
This is a script, drop into your Scripts folder.
FXPT_WMLines_v1.ex4

Hirangan Mar 6, 2016 10:49am | Post# 3

{quote} Hirangan- This is a script, drop into your Scripts folder. {file}
Thank you very much @cyber I'll try your script. I'll tell you later how it going.

Hirangan Mar 6, 2016 11:32am | Post# 4

{quote} Hirangan- This is a script, drop into your Scripts folder. {file}
It works perfectly bro. Thank you so much for sharing this script, but can you modify the "CountWeeks" or countbars input? I mean, can you make it "CountWeeks" and "CountMonths" so I can input different number betwen amount of Weekly bars and Monthly bars?? That default input is only same number or same amount of Weekly and Monthly. for example if I set 4 it will draw Hi-Lo of 4 Weekly bars and 4 Monthly bars.Sorry if I bother you..

cyber1 Mar 6, 2016 1:17pm | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} It works perfectly bro. Thank you so much for sharing this script, but can you modify the "CountWeeks" or countbars input? I mean, can you make it "CountWeeks" and "CountMonths" so I can input different number betwen amount of Weekly bars and Monthly bars?? That default input is only same number or same amount of Weekly and Monthly. for example if I set 4 it will draw Hi-Lo of 4 Weekly bars and 4 Monthly bars.Sorry if I bother you..
Hirangan-
As requested.
FXPT_WMLines_v1.ex4

Hirangan Mar 6, 2016 9:28pm | Post# 6

{quote} Hirangan- As requested. {file}
You did it perfect bro! Very Thank you. I'm so sorry for bothering you many times, but can you please add 1 more input? (I promise this is my last request) can you add input for showing Current Daily Hi Lo, Current Weekly Hi Lo and Current Monthly Hi Lo with option to change line style and color?Thanks. Sorry to make you busy of this script.

cyber1 Mar 7, 2016 7:43pm | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} You did it perfect bro! Very Thank you. I'm so sorry for bothering you many times, but can you please add 1 more input? (I promise this is my last request) can you add input for showing Current Daily Hi Lo, Current Weekly Hi Lo and Current Monthly Hi Lo with option to change line style and color?Thanks. Sorry to make you busy of this script.
Hirangan-
Not a problem
FXPT_WMLines_v1.ex4

Hirangan Mar 7, 2016 9:42pm | Post# 8

{quote} Hirangan- Not a problem {file}
Whooohooo! You're really amazing, bro! This is more than what I expected before. You made it perfectly although my English is bad. Give all respect to you bro. Big Big Big Thanks!!

Bobby.fx Oct 16, 2020 12:38am | Post# 9

hi @Cyber1,
was searching for yearly/monthly/weekly/daily high low indicator and found your script which is amazing and exactly what i was looking for. really appreciate your work.
had a request if you could add yearly high lows to your script and if you could convert it into an indicator.
thanks in advance
Kind Regards
Bobby

© Forex Factory