Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Free EA - High Flying Trading (HFT) EA is finally here! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=578562)

Elovv Apr 20, 2016 7:09am | Post# 601

{quote} + {file}
Thanks!
I hope it is exact as 2.0 but with the possibility to " one entry with add ons per trend direction change Trigger (True/False)"

Best wishes

Elovv Apr 21, 2016 9:03am | Post# 602

1 Attachment(s)
Up 50% since 160310 {image}
Up 60%! Now 0,16 lots, tp/sl $1600, works very good on IC-market deo, much better den FXCM demo, when/if its up !00%, than I will trade on My FXCM live account with a trade copier.

Click to Enlarge

Name: ic2.JPG
Size: 56 KB

tarwada Apr 21, 2016 10:56am | Post# 603

1 Attachment(s)
ok it seems that the EA is getting success BUT you have to pay attention to one thing : sometimes , you run the EA when it starts to lose (and that's a normal thing , it is a small period). when i say losing period , i mean these times :
Click to Enlarge

Name: PicsArt_04-21-05.49.42.jpg
Size: 68 KB

tarwada Apr 21, 2016 10:58am | Post# 604

so the key here is to wait , and to start with large capital with small lot size

stevegee58 Apr 21, 2016 11:18am | Post# 605

It's a trend following system so the hit rate is going to be < 40%. You'll have longer strings of losers in that environment than say a scalping system.
Dreamliner's pyramiding approach is perfect for this since your initial trades are small.

Eng.JMD Apr 21, 2016 11:18am | Post# 606

hello, I have tried to put this EA on 28 charts but failed. I don't know what was the problem. It only open 10 orders at the same time. I also tried different magic numbers but also failed. Could you please check it and see. I have tried on 5 min chart. But no luck. Thanks in advance

tarwada Apr 21, 2016 11:22am | Post# 607

hello, I have tried to put this EA on 28 charts but failed. I don't know what was the problem. It only open 10 orders at the same time. I also tried different magic numbers but also failed. Could you please check it and see. I have tried on 5 min chart. But no luck. Thanks in advance
you can't run this ea in more than one chart , that's dangerous. use one pair with small lot size and wait for it, it will succeed

tarwada Apr 21, 2016 11:24am | Post# 608

It's a trend following system so the hit rate is going to be < 40%. You'll have longer strings of losers in that environment than say a scalping system. Dreamliner's pyramiding approach is perfect for this since your initial trades are small.
win to lose ratio doesn't matter as long as we're letting winning trades run while stopping losses once trend changed. so yea , i agree

Eng.JMD Apr 21, 2016 11:29am | Post# 609

{quote} you can't run this ea in more than one chart , that's dangerous. use one pair with small lot size and wait for it, it will succeed
But why i could not open 28 orders only 10 orders

stevegee58 Apr 21, 2016 11:31am | Post# 610

{quote} But why i could not open 28 orders only 10 orders
Maybe you don't have enough capital?

morne72 Apr 22, 2016 7:00am | Post# 611

Thanks for the EA tarwada, its weird in back testing results it all shows negative results, but my forward test shows that I'm in the positive ( 3 different demo account),

In my 4 weeks of forward testing is that I've noticed that the positive trades will out weigh the negative trades at the end.

and with a trending pair like GBP/JPY your trending periods can out weigh your negative results once the pair hits a consolidation area.

Just for interest sake ill try to run the ea on a live Forex cent account just to see how the demo forward testing goes vs the live forward testing.

Will keep you guys up to date.

jarvy Apr 22, 2016 10:09am | Post# 612

Hi, this is an excellent AOS , but unfortunately does not work on my real account , you have some experience with that ?

I have HFT v2.5 and HighFlyingTrading(HFT) v3.5

well thank you

ydem Apr 26, 2016 6:52pm | Post# 613

Hey tarwada,

Have you tried adding in code two MA check before opening new orders?

As an example i have MA 50 in parameters set (using the same behavior as it does now) + 200 MA on H4 chart, you open orders as buy only when the price is above the 200 + the 50 MA, same for the other direction, and when the price is in between 200 and 50, you don't open any order there since it is a range where nothing is confirmed yet (Most bad orders are lost in that range), the exit would work the same as it does now with the price below the 50 MA (or whatever value you prefer to have in settings)

Adding another MA for double check in the preferences would really help filter more bad orders, which makes the slow MA for entry confirmation, and the exit behaves like it does now with the faster MA.

You can even add a check of ADX above 25 before opening new orders to avoid entering in ranging market (but not necessary)

Edit : Would also be great if you could add a lot size management with risk percentage value, it doubles all those values (lots) entered in setting depending on the current balance and risk value

hippiedog Apr 28, 2016 4:52pm | Post# 614

Just had good read of this, nice thread.
I don't use ea's but I trade a simple set forget based around an EMA setting for buys above and sells below which may be of use to you EA wizards.
Very simply if price close above I stack orders 10-15pips apart depending on pair and always ensuring spread is cleared and last order has opened and closed prior to next order.
Example:
Orders every 10 pips TP every 8pips 1 lots, then 2 lots, then 3 lots and 4 then 5 and so on and so on.
The account saver is that every 50pips I add exactly the same stack but in opposite direction.
Its very straight forward and wins the day every day.
All I do is set an alert for every 50pips to add my account savers.
Hope it gives you EA guys something to think about.

Good luck with this

Green pips.

sanmiguell Apr 29, 2016 4:08am | Post# 615

Just had good read of this, nice thread. I don't use ea's but I trade a simple set forget based around an EMA setting for buys above and sells below which may be of use to you EA wizards. Very simply if price close above I stack orders 10-15pips apart depending on pair and always ensuring spread is cleared and last order has opened and closed prior to next order. Example: Orders every 10 pips TP every 8pips 1 lots, then 2 lots, then 3 lots and 4 then 5 and so on and so on. The account saver is that every 50pips I add exactly the same stack but in...
Hi hippie, i'm not quite sure to understand your strategy. Above SMA you buy every 10 pips (like a grid) increasing the lot size? Let's say after a candle cross up there is a trend of 100 pips. Then you'll open 10 trades with distance 10 pips each, with TP=8pips? And every step you increase the lot size, so if the first trade opens with 1 lot size then the last trade will have 10lots?

hippiedog Apr 29, 2016 12:17pm | Post# 616

{quote} Hi hippie, i'm not quite sure to understand your strategy. Above SMA you buy every 10 pips (like a grid) increasing the lot size? Let's say after a candle cross up there is a trend of 100 pips. Then you'll open 10 trades with distance 10 pips each, with TP=8pips? And every step you increase the lot size, so if the first trade opens with 1 lot size then the last trade will have 10lots?
yeah that's it but if price has traveled directly without any dragging of open trades in opposite direction 50 pips is it for the day. But should opposing trades be dragged then continue while setting up new account savers every 50 pips.Best used on GBP pairs on London breakout. Would not advise NFP etc if doing this manually.
Just close out when your bucket is full of cash.

gilab Apr 29, 2016 12:53pm | Post# 617

{quote} yeah that's it but if price has traveled directly without any dragging of open trades in opposite direction 50 pips is it for the day. But should opposing trades be dragged then continue while setting up new account savers every 50 pips.Best used on GBP pairs on London breakout. Would not advise NFP etc if doing this manually. Just close out when your bucket is full of cash.
Thanks for this idea. I'm trying to see if I understand and have a few questions:

1. What ema and time frame do you start with? I realize that once you've started, time frame is irrelevant since your orders are all price based.
2. Do you use a tp of 8 pips on the account saver trades as well?
3. Do you ever hold trades overnight?
4. Do you ever have trades where the first order is triggered, price turns around and the 50 pip order is triggered and then price turns around and both trades are at a loss? How do you handle that?

Thanks for sharing your ideas. Very interesting thinking.

hippiedog Apr 29, 2016 3:55pm | Post# 618

{quote} Thanks for this idea. I'm trying to see if I understand and have a few questions: 1. What ema and time frame do you start with? I realize that once you've started, time frame is irrelevant since your orders are all price based. 2. Do you use a tp of 8 pips on the account saver trades as well? 3. Do you ever hold trades overnight? 4. Do you ever have trades where the first order is triggered, price turns around and the 50 pip order is triggered and then price turns around and both trades are at a loss? How do you handle that? Thanks for sharing...
It is on 1H and 10 EMA for London breakout, for other events it is at your discretion.It is so straight forward and easily manipulated to your requirements.No trades usually closed by 1pm to 4pm sometimes within few hours.If you feel concern about both ways as soon as it turn for example on a 4 lot trade from a 5 lot other way if it turns to continue again trade from 6 lot.I have large account so this is a bit of game for me so if starting on small account trade small.But every 8 pips you are profiting so key is to pay attention to equity against P/L if you not making more than your P/L you have done something wrong.But please manipulate this to your requirements it is so simple. And if you can make it work for NFP etc you will be laughing. I don't like trading big news with this style of trading especially with the dangers of a fast whipsaw.But will watch thread to see if you guys do anything good with it.Green pips.
Edit. One more thing is Bollinger bands 100/2 If above midline looking for above 10ema, if below midline looking for lower lows. Or use 100 EMA.
London session really respects a tight EMA like the 10ema so well worth using for this EA.

Elovv Apr 30, 2016 7:47am | Post# 619

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Up 60%! Now 0,16 lots, tp/sl $1600, works very good on IC-market deo, much better den FXCM demo, when/if its up !00%, than I will trade on My FXCM live account with a trade copier. {image}
Now up 70%, if I go live I will not trade under red news for GBP and JPY. Big loss thursday morning.
Click to Enlarge

Name: ic.JPG
Size: 75 KB

tarwada Apr 30, 2016 8:27pm | Post# 620

{quote} Now up 70%, if I go live I will not trade under red news for GBP and JPY. Big loss thursday morning. {image}
each trend make a new balance fractal , i like that.

© Forex Factory