Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Free EA - High Flying Trading (HFT) EA is finally here! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=578562)

tarwada Apr 14, 2016 12:13pm | Post# 561

{quote} Hi tarwada welcome back!!! Is not a bad idea to let the EA running with more pairs at the same time..I mean: attach the EA in 1 chart, but trade on many crosses. What do you think?
no that's dangerous. even with 1000$ capital and lot size of 0.01 , this EA is dangerous. running it in multiple charts will blowup your account for sure

Bill618 Apr 14, 2016 3:02pm | Post# 562

Tarwadas Tickmill demo made new high today! Still doing very well. Thanks!
I went to tickmill.com and tried to login using these details posted on tarwadas profile page:
anc7klo

but it doesn't let me in, it's wanting an email address or 6 digit number instead. How do you get in to check out the EA please??
Cheers

Elovv Apr 14, 2016 3:09pm | Post# 563

{quote} I went to tickmill.com and tried to login using these details posted on tarwadas profile page: 2089050424 anc7klo but it doesn't let me in, it's wanting an email address or 6 digit number instead. How do you get in to check out the EA please?? Cheers
Click cancel, then a new pop up is there, im in now

Bill618 Apr 14, 2016 3:18pm | Post# 564

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Click cancel, then a new pop up is there, im in now
There is no 'cancel' option? Just says 'login failed' and that's it...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (967).png
Size: 1.6 MB

jkrosster Apr 14, 2016 3:22pm | Post# 565

https://trade.tickmill.com/ webtrade

gilab Apr 14, 2016 3:36pm | Post# 566

{quote} I went to tickmill.com and tried to login using these details posted on tarwadas profile page: 2089050424 anc7klo but it doesn't let me in, it's wanting an email address or 6 digit number instead. How do you get in to check out the EA please?? Cheers
I just did it. You have to create a demo account with your credentials. Once you have the account, open MT4. Under File, go to Login to trade account. That's where you enter the login posted.

Bill618 Apr 14, 2016 3:53pm | Post# 567

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I just did it. You have to create a demo account with your credentials. Once you have the account, open MT4. Under File, go to Login to trade account. That's where you enter the login posted.
Well i haven't created a new demo account but i think i'm in, if someone could please tell me if i'm looking at the right thing (see pic below)??

Also, if i am in the right place, history tells me that the ea has made $112 profit since mid-march (about 5 weeks) using 0.01 lots. Am i reading that correctly?

Sorry for the newbie questions...

Bill
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (968).png
Size: 179 KB

sitetalker Apr 14, 2016 7:13pm | Post# 568

Hello all, First i would like to give a special thanks to Dreamliner for giving us this wonderful system and then Tarwada for converting it into a MMM (Money Making Machine). I just came across this thread 2 days ago after reading the Dreamliner's HFT thread then read the whole of this too. I started a test with it today and placed the version 3.5 on the 28 forex pairs just to see how it would be. I set them up 2 hours before the Asian session and now just after London close, look what the monster has done to the $1,000 starting balance... over...
Dear Murysco,

I have a question to you......

Should we only need to apply the EA On H1 Blank Chart or we should definitely need to apply 34SMA High and 34SMA Low and EA will not work otherwise?

Is this really read the graph weather the SMA34 high and Low are really exist on the chart or not ?

Please explain in detail if there is any similar logic.

Regards

Murysco Apr 14, 2016 7:45pm | Post# 569

{quote} Hi friend thank you for sharing with us!!! For your suggestions entry/exit i think the EA works already in this way. If you look at Tarwada account you'll see above high->buy ; below low->sell
NO. You're wrong. Read the post again. Let me copy the post here from post 1 for you to see.The Current General Trading Rules :Enter Long When the Price Closes Above 34 SMA applied to lowadd Extra Positions after every opposite candles closeExit if Prices Closed below 34 SMAEnter Short When Price Closes Below 34 SMA applied to highadd Extra Positions when opposite candle closeExit if Prices Closed Above 34 SMAThat's how he stated it. But from my observation, the EA doesn't work that way as i have closely watched it at work, as it opens and closes trades, after applying 3 different 34 SMA on my chats (one set to HIGH, second set to LOW and the third set to CLOSE) I discovered that it uses the 34 SMA (CLOSE) and not as stated above.

Murysco Apr 14, 2016 7:56pm | Post# 570

{quote} Dear Murysco, I have a question to you...... Should we only need to apply the EA On H1 Blank Chart or we should definitely need to apply 34SMA High and 34SMA Low and EA will not work otherwise? Is this really read the graph weather the SMA34 high and Low are really exist on the chart or not ? Please explain in detail if there is any similar logic. Regards

You need to apply one instance of the EA to each chart you wish to trade but you have to use different magic numbers on each chart.You don't have to apply any MA on the chart for the EA to work. But you may do that for visual purpose so as to see if the EA is doing the work correctly as it should. That's how I got to know that it works differently from what was stated.

Lindman Apr 14, 2016 11:11pm | Post# 571

I'm testing this EA out of curiosity, it seems to open multiple positions at the same time for some pairs.

Bill618 Apr 15, 2016 2:48am | Post# 572

{quote} You need to apply one instance of the EA to each chart you wish to trade but you have to use different magic numbers on each chart.
Well that will be why there hasn't been a single trade on my 28 pairs this past day then (testing on a demo a/c).
So what do you change the 'magic numbers' to? Any old numbers??
Is there anything else you have to make different per chart?

Cheers,
Bill

sanmiguell Apr 15, 2016 3:43am | Post# 573

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} NO. You're wrong. Read the post again. Let me copy the post here from post 1 for you to see.The Current General Trading Rules :Enter Long When the Price Closes Above 34 SMA applied to lowadd Extra Positions after every opposite candles closeExit if Prices Closed below 34 SMAEnter Short When Price Closes Below 34 SMA applied to highadd Extra Positions when opposite candle closeExit if Prices Closed Above 34 SMAThat's how he stated it. But from my observation, the EA doesn't work that way as i have closely watched it at work, as it opens and...
NO IS NOT LIKE THIS! Murysco LOOK BETTER AT THE CHART!

BLUE: SMA HIGH
RED: SMA LOW
WHITE: SMA CLOSE

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 25 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 23 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.png
Size: 24 KB

As you can see the buy opens even below the SMA applied to close and viceversa, then the EA works with HIGH/LOW MA. What tarwada wrote wrong is:

Enter Long When the Price Closes Above 34 SMA applied to low instead of HIGH
Enter Short When Price Closes Below 34 SMA applied to high instead of LOW

Murysco Apr 15, 2016 5:37am | Post# 574

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} NO IS NOT LIKE THIS! Murysco LOOK BETTER AT THE CHART! BLUE: SMA HIGH RED: SMA LOW WHITE: SMA CLOSE {image} {image} {image} As you can see the buy opens even below the SMA applied to close and viceversa, then the EA works with HIGH/LOW MA. What tarwada wrote wrong is: Enter Long When the Price Closes Above 34 SMA applied to low instead of HIGH Enter Short When Price Closes Below 34 SMA applied to high instead of LOW
I think the version you are using is different from mine because in verision 3.5 that i use, this is what happens :

Click to Enlarge

Name: HFT Wrong work.png
Size: 58 KB

Also, even from the chart you posted, this is what i observed :

Click to Enlarge

Name: HFT Correction.png
Size: 183 KB

So here, the rules should be:
BUY above SMA High and EXIT below SMA Low
SELL below SMA Low and EXIT above SMA High

No action should be taken when candles or price is in between them.

Cheers MM

RapzyFX Apr 15, 2016 6:39am | Post# 575

Hi All,
this is my first time posting after a long time (years) due to losses in this market and since I decided to return I came across this superb thread and it directed me to the mother thread Dreamliners'.

This EA thread coupled with Dreamliners ideas I must say is going to be a revolution, though looking too simple to believe.
In the meanwhile I will continue enjoying my stay here and hope it doesn't go down again.
Many many thanks to the liberal and one of a kind Tarwada!!! Many thumbs up!
And to all others, great work testing and refining. Many green pips to you all.

Finally,
@Murysco: From my understanding of the whole thing I think add-on trades (triggered by candles that closed in opposite direction) can be opened anywhere EXCEPT above the high of the 34SMAhigh in a SELL situation and vice-versa so I think those trades that opened in above your 34SMAclose should have been add-on trades.
I hope I got it right.

Cheers!

bohusekV Apr 15, 2016 6:40am | Post# 576

Hello, I test version 3.5. Can someone please remake the termination of all trades up above or below a candle that closes above or below the MA? Thank you. I Testing MA 100

Murysco Apr 15, 2016 8:18am | Post# 577

Hi All, this is my first time posting after a long time (years) due to losses in this market and since I decided to return I came across this superb thread and it directed me to the mother thread Dreamliners'. This EA thread coupled with Dreamliners ideas I must say is going to be a revolution, though looking too simple to believe. In the meanwhile I will continue enjoying my stay here and hope it doesn't go down again. Many many thanks to the liberal and one of a kind Tarwada!!! Many thumbs up! And to all others,...
You got it right but i'm just suggesting that no trades should be opened within the margin of the HIGH and LOW of the 34 SMA as we are unsure where the price would head from there. It can either go up or down. So i suggest we wait for the cross of the HIGH up for a BUY and a cross of the LOW down for a SELL... including the add-on trades.

Lindman Apr 15, 2016 9:07am | Post# 578

{quote} You got it right but i'm just suggesting that no trades should be opened within the margin of the HIGH and LOW of the 34 SMA as we are unsure where the price would head from there. It can either go up or down. So i suggest we wait for the cross of the HIGH up for a BUY and a cross of the LOW down for a SELL... including the add-on trades.

Yeah the middle is a dead zone for opening new trades. I agree and think it's a better indication to open trades when price comes back out of the SMA zone.

tarwada Apr 15, 2016 12:28pm | Post# 579

people are ignoring the performance and focusing on how the positions are closed.... ahhh god

stevegee58 Apr 15, 2016 12:39pm | Post# 580

people are ignoring the performance and focusing on how the positions are closed.... ahhh god
Maybe you should release the source code and let them have at it.

© Forex Factory