Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Free EA - High Flying Trading (HFT) EA is finally here! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=578562)

cescof Apr 4, 2016 9:22am | Post# 521

Definitely... also new 3.0 or 3.5 version are not the same as Tarwada.... It's really a pitty that this Ea is abbandoned...
Regards

comoestas Apr 4, 2016 11:02am | Post# 522

1 Attachment(s)
you do not need the EA,if you trade just 1 pair, you can have more control to exit using your your own criteria.
next chart show a trade 15m with 34 SMA
Click to Enlarge

Name: 10.png
Size: 38 KB

comoestas Apr 4, 2016 11:15am | Post# 523

1 Attachment(s)
5 M
Click to Enlarge

Name: 11.png
Size: 26 KB

cescof Apr 4, 2016 11:16am | Post# 524

you do not need the EA,if you trade just 1 pair, you can have more control to exit using your your own criteria. next chart show a trade 15m with 34 SMA {image}
Yes you are agree but i think could really be better have a simple Ea to help us to apply this for different pairs.

sitetalker Apr 4, 2016 5:48pm | Post# 525

Dear Tarwada, I have a question please.......... When we apply EA on the graph with Simple Moving Average (SMA) by default it is apply to "Close" but we can apply it to "High" as well if we want. My question is weather your EA will read only apply to "Close" or it will also read to "High" as well on the chart. Because in EA input option there is only SMA_Period. doesn't mentioned apply to "close" or "High" Please explain it in detail if there is any...... Regards
Dear Tarwada,

I got the answer of my question

EA is not working on Simple Moving Average SMA Apply to "High"
It is only working on Simple Moving Average SMA Apply to "Close" Only.

Now you are kindly requested to add the parameters for SMA Apply to Condition if we want to use it on "Close" or "High". Actually the result on "High" is best as compare to "Close".

Please consider this one too.

Now from my side there are in total Three Additions.

Previous Two are Kindly Below:-

1- INPUT: Timing of EA if some one wants to use it on Specific Time of the day set it true/false

2- INPUT: Give the targeted profit to EA once the respective target met do not open any more trade in the account until we deattache the EA and attach it again.

For Example: I have 1000$ Equity now I have TWO targets i.e 100$ or -100$, Now EA start trading. Once my equity reached 1100$ or -900$ EA will no more open any trade for today or until I start EA again.

Elovv Apr 6, 2016 1:00pm | Post# 526

Tarwadas Tickmill demo made new high today! Still doing very well. Thanks!

smecas Apr 6, 2016 5:07pm | Post# 527

hi.
i've installed the EA and i only get negative trades

can please someone have the the preset file please

whats the pair and time frame for this EA?

thanks

reinerh Apr 6, 2016 5:36pm | Post# 528

gj h1

negative trades are part of it. positive should outweigh eventually.

thats the idea anyways

disacles2 Apr 7, 2016 2:06am | Post# 529

I would like to test the EA too to see how it works so if you can post back the files again... thnaks in advance

Rub Apr 7, 2016 4:36am | Post# 530

I would like to test the EA too to see how it works so if you can post back the files again... thnaks in advance
Have a look at the bottom of the first post, or the paperclip top right of the messages.

Paqe Apr 7, 2016 5:32pm | Post# 531

Definitely... also new 3.0 or 3.5 version are not the same as Tarwada.... It's really a pitty that this Ea is abbandoned... Regards
omg, tarwada why don't you share us same ea on your vps? Please do it.

AuroraMinna Apr 8, 2016 3:01pm | Post# 532

Dear Tarwada!

Can you please upload the origin ea, whitch is in your vps, because the new one, is not the same. I've tested and not same.
Thank you for your work.
You are great!

Aurora

Eng.JMD Apr 8, 2016 3:16pm | Post# 533

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: image.png
Size: 199 KBhello sir, could you please add this function on this EA
Buy on Moving avg. high and close on low or opposite sell on moving avg low close on high. All other functions are same.

Here red is a pic of my account but trading manual

Thanks sir

smecas Apr 8, 2016 5:33pm | Post# 534

I'm trying this EA and its almost only negative trades. Version 3.0

i trade gbpjpy one hour.

am i doing something wrong? because 90% its bad trades

thanks

sanmiguell Apr 13, 2016 11:04am | Post# 535

1 Attachment(s)
Definitely... also new 3.0 or 3.5 version are not the same as Tarwada.... It's really a pitty that this Ea is abbandoned... Regards
It can't be...
Look at the picture below
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled.png
Size: 92 KB
This is the Tarwada acc where you can see the previous bar closed BELOW the 34 MA High...and yet the buy series still continue, no close and reverse

Tarwada rules from post 1:

Enter Short When Price Closes Below 34 SMA applied to high

sanmiguell Apr 13, 2016 11:21am | Post# 536

{quote} No I have forward testing today and opening and closing orders are different from your demo account. please reconsider these rules again. it seems incorrect: Enter Long When the Price Closes Above 34 SMA applied to low Enter Short When Price Closes Below 34 SMA applied to high
Seems more reasonable

tarwada Apr 13, 2016 11:41am | Post# 537

guys please note that when you start running the ea in different time you should have unique and different opened positions each time than mine. also because the object is to reach 100$. sometimes my account close all the trades because it reached 100$ while your account is not then my account will take different positions after that to start over while your account still opening trades according to the strategy until it reaches the target (which is 100$). to proof that , i have opened a new demo account to test my v3.0 and here it is
Login:

Investor:
y4tcdtw

tarwada Apr 13, 2016 11:44am | Post# 538

you can't follow my trading cycle because you ran the EA in a different time. that's it and the new demo account now is taking the exact same positions that im having in my old demo test (because the trend changed to up trend) and guess what ? the new demo test is almost 100% in return (from 200$ to almost 400$)

Elovv Apr 13, 2016 12:44pm | Post# 539

1 Attachment(s)
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Mats/Desktop/DetailedStatement.gif[/IMG]Click to Enlarge

Name: Skärmklipp.JPG
Size: 75 KB

On a IC market $10000 demo, 0,1 lot from start, 0,11 lot when passing $11000, now 0,14 lot. Start trading 160310.
Up 47% on little more than a month. EA ver 2.0.
Not exactly same trades as tarwadas, close when its under/ower sma 34 close. I think the EA use sma 34 close, does it Tarwda?
Many thanks to Tarwada!
Soon going live, thinking of use a trade copier for make it difficult for brooker intervention.
Best wishes to You all
Elovv

cescof Apr 13, 2016 1:25pm | Post# 540

{image}{image} On a IC market $10000 demo, 0,1 lot from start, 0,11 lot when passing $11000, now 0,14 lot. Start trading 160310. Up 47% on little more than a month. EA ver 2.0. Not exactly same trades as tarwadas, close when its under/ower sma 34 close. I think the EA use sma 34 close, does it Tarwda? Many thanks to Tarwada! Soon going live, thinking of use a trade copier for make it difficult for brooker intervention. Best wishes to You all Elovv
i've also open a new demo account with 3.0 ver and 0.05 lot and 500$ tp and sl... What about your set for tp and sl?
Thanks
Regards

© Forex Factory