Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   TMT Scalping System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=577639)

Pollen Mar 26, 2019 11:25am | Post# 1741

1 Attachment(s)
15 pips scalp on AUDUSD

Click to Enlarge

Name: POL-AU-5.PNG
Size: 59 KB

lazareth1 Mar 26, 2019 12:28pm | Post# 1742

{quote} Hey Lazareth, With the greatest of respect they're customised to my personal way of trading and own methodologies, you honestly don't need them to trade this method, everything provided on page 1 is more than enough to be successful trading the TL breaks.
Hi Davie

Thanks for getting back to me and with the same respect I would like to say I have read through the thread and I am in the middle of testing I just think having the same look on my charts as yours would be a massive benefit. This is because seems to show that when the prices retraced to the light blue line while in a trend that it bounces and then breaks the trend line so you see I was requesting it as a suppliment of the original system which people have been doing through this entire thread.

Let's all help each other go green. Green with pips!

daviejwg8 Mar 26, 2019 12:59pm | Post# 1743

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Davie Thanks for getting back to me and with the same respect I would like to say I have read through the thread and I am in the middle of testing I just think having the same look on my charts as yours would be a massive benefit. This is because seems to show that when the prices retraced to the light blue line while in a trend that it bounces and then breaks the trend line so you see I was requesting it as a suppliment of the original system which people have been doing through this entire thread. Let's all help each other go green....
Hey,

Sure no worries.

The Light blue line is a 33 EMA applied to close.

The white barrier consists of 2 x 55 EMA's applied to high and low.

I find when you get the 33 cross through the 55 barrier it makes for some good setups and is a good indication of future direction so perfect for trading the pullback Trend Line break.

Attached is an indicator that prints an arrow and will alert you when the cross occurs.

Also the ATR bands (TMA Bands) The version I have is called the Trend Corridor, it's a handy visual and worth having a play around with to see what works for you, I generally add two to the chart to create the zones you see.

I'm still having a play around myself with the visuals with a view to de-cluttering my charts a bit, I just added the 'Half trend' indicator mentioned earlier by MaPi and I'm inclined to remove the MA's and bands, let's see what the week brings!

Hope this helps.
ChMaCross (1).ex4
Trend Corridor.ex4

Iamdrp Mar 26, 2019 1:35pm | Post# 1744

{quote} Hey, Sure no worries. The Light blue line is a 33 EMA applied to close. The white barrier consists of 2 x 55 EMA's applied to high and low. I find when you get the 33 cross through the 55 barrier it makes for some good setups and is a good indication of future direction so perfect for trading the pullback Trend Line break. Attached is an indicator that prints an arrow and will alert you when the cross occurs. Also the ATR bands (TMA Bands) The version I have is called the Trend Corridor, it's a handy visual and worth having a play around...
Hi, i have been checking your tpl and it seems really nice do you mind sharing your setting on the trend corridor? since i notice you use 2 of them thank you green pips

lamare2011 Mar 26, 2019 3:39pm | Post# 1745

{quote} My settings for DowJones are the following. Please note I adjust Treiling, BerakE and First TP when ATR changes At the moment I make setting in a way, my SL = 2,5 ATR First TP (70%) = 1 ATR TP (30%) = 2,5 ATR BE = 0,5 ATR ( 0,1 from that input is my locked pip) Trailing start 1 ATR {image}{image}{image}{image}
hi Mapi,
thanks for your backtest ! can you telle me please or give an example of using atr? is this default indicator on mt4?
thanks at advance

moaaz.mirza Mar 27, 2019 4:36am | Post# 1746

hello guys...
Need help regarding MM actually i m working on h1 time on trend following strategy and it working fine and also study about this strategy i know my strategy my working style and my mm but never working on small time frame so facing difficulty for better tp and sl so if any senior member serios to help junior members like me to this system to identify good MM to stay in market then it is very kind to me ..thanks in advance

lazareth1 Mar 27, 2019 5:18am | Post# 1747

{quote} Hey, Sure no worries. The Light blue line is a 33 EMA applied to close. The white barrier consists of 2 x 55 EMA's applied to high and low. I find when you get the 33 cross through the 55 barrier it makes for some good setups and is a good indication of future direction so perfect for trading the pullback Trend Line break. Attached is an indicator that prints an arrow and will alert you when the cross occurs. Also the ATR bands (TMA Bands) The version I have is called the Trend Corridor, it's a handy visual and worth having a play around...
Hi Davie,

My deepest appreciation for sharing this with us! I've set this up on my charts and it's already highlighted several good entry points!

I'll start testing and sharing my results so we can all benefit from my learning.

daviejwg8 Mar 27, 2019 5:48am | Post# 1748

2 Attachment(s)
EU and UJ trades so far.

Currently playing around with partial closes once a 1:1 is achieved and running a trailing stop on the remainder of the position in line with the ATR dots up until a 3:1 or my stop is hit.

*Trade Update*
UJ 3:1 hit with remaining position for +17 pips
EU BE hit with remaining position
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 71 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 85 KB

daviejwg8 Mar 27, 2019 5:58am | Post# 1749

1 Attachment(s)
Dax entered.

*Trade Update*
Closed early at 1/1 as had a late entry.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 73 KB

MaPi Mar 27, 2019 6:05am | Post# 1750

{quote} hi Mapi, thanks for your backtest ! can you telle me please or give an example of using atr? is this default indicator on mt4? thanks at advance
Hi Lamare...

First of all, this is not a backtest, this is a statement of a real money account.

In general I stick to the rules from post 1 of TMT Scaloing, but:

Instead of EMAs I am using Halftrend
Instead of 10 pips SL 10 pips TP im using ATR, so I can trade any instrument and respect the volatility of it
My tradingplan is handeld by the EA Quik Trailing wich I recently posted, SL and TP can be automaticaly calculated on ATR base

Current I am trading the following plan:

SL 2,5 ATR / Calculated automatic by EA
TP (30% of position) 2,5 ATR / Calculated automatic by EA
BreakEven SL 0,5 ATR (10% of this figure will be locked) / input in EA manual if ATR changes significant
Trailing SL 1 ATR / input in EA manual if ATR changes significant
Partial TP (70% of position) 1 ATR / input in EA manual if ATR changes significant

Of course I can adjust the SL and TP on thinks I see like res / sup / fibo / pivot etc

I started the acc with 200 and a risk of rougthly 5-10% (EXTREM RISK) and lowering the risk per trade now, currently I am in the area of 3%-5%

So the main difference is I am using ATR isteadt of pips so I can trade very different instruments (Oil, Gold, Index, Forex) with the same setup

Cheers

daviejwg8 Mar 27, 2019 6:13am | Post# 1751

1 Attachment(s)
AU entered.

*Trade Update*
TP 1:1 hit
Click to Enlarge

Size: 89 KB

daviejwg8 Mar 27, 2019 6:28am | Post# 1752

1 Attachment(s)
EU here we go again.

*Trade Update*
SL hit -4 pips
Click to Enlarge

Size: 84 KB

lamare2011 Mar 27, 2019 6:47am | Post# 1753

{quote} Hi Lamare... First of all, this is not a backtest, this is a statement of a real money account. In general I stick to the rules from post 1 of TMT Scaloing, but: Instead of EMAs I am using Halftrend Instead of 10 pips SL 10 pips TP im using ATR, so I can trade any instrument and respect the volatility of it My tradingplan is handeld by the EA Quik Trailing wich I recently posted, SL and TP can be automaticaly calculated on ATR base Current I am trading the following plan: SL 2,5 ATR / Calculated automatic by EA TP (30% of position) 2,5 ATR...

hi Mapi

I thank you so much! thanks to people like you, you learn a lot. I would like to learn scalping with a solid technique. I'm going to train with this method to get something
I thank you so much! thanks to people like you, you learn a lot. I would like to learn scalping with a solid technique. I'm going to train with this method to get something

daviejwg8 Mar 27, 2019 7:09am | Post# 1754

1 Attachment(s)
AU - Short

I also have the remaining portion of my first AU position still running with SL at BE

*Trade Update*
SL hit
Click to Enlarge

Size: 101 KB

MaPi Mar 27, 2019 7:28am | Post# 1755

1 Attachment(s)
Screening...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 304 KB

coyahhh Mar 27, 2019 7:46am | Post# 1756

Screening... {image}

Hey Mapi, sorry inconvenience, but how did you calculate the ATR?
I don't understand the configuration you post about the Trailing.
The EA don't calc the ATR automatic? How you calc ATR to configure the EA?

MaPi Mar 27, 2019 7:53am | Post# 1757

1 Attachment(s)
Vamos, here we go again

Click to Enlarge

Size: 178 KB

MaPi Mar 27, 2019 8:47am | Post# 1758

{quote} Hey Mapi, sorry inconvenience, but how did you calculate the ATR? I don't understand the configuration you post about the Trailing. The EA don't calc the ATR automatic? How you calc ATR to configure the EA?
Hi, read the manual of the EA and try it on a demo, if you set SL and TP to auto it will calculate ATR for you...

Cheers

coyahhh Mar 27, 2019 10:10am | Post# 1759

{quote} Hi, read the manual of the EA and try it on a demo, if you set SL and TP to auto it will calculate ATR for you... Cheers

Thanks mate,
Now i Get it.
You adjust the EA to the % calculated based on ATR.

Example:
SL = 2,5 ATR
First TP (70%) = 1 ATR
TP (30%) = 2,5 ATR
BE = 0,5 ATR ( 0,1 from that input is my locked pip)
Trailing start 1 ATR

In the NZD JPY Today ATR is 16,3 Pips.
You have to setup EA like that:

SL = 32,6
First TP (70%) = 16,3
TP (30%) = 32,6
BE = 8,1
Trailling = 16,3

Correctly?

MaPi Mar 27, 2019 10:15am | Post# 1760

{quote} Thanks mate, Now i Get it. You adjust the EA to the % calculated based on ATR. Example: SL = 2,5 ATR First TP (70%) = 1 ATR TP (30%) = 2,5 ATR BE = 0,5 ATR ( 0,1 from that input is my locked pip) Trailing start 1 ATR In the NZD JPY Today ATR is 16,3 Pips. You have to setup EA like that: SL = 32,6 First TP (70%) = 16,3 TP (30%) = 32,6 BE = 8,1 Trailling = 16,3 Correctly?
Yes, but again, if you choose Auto for SL and TP the EA will calculate the ATR by itself for those both orders...the rest ist adjusted manualy...Play around on a demo, pretty sure you will find it out

Cheers

© Forex Factory