Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   TMT Scalping System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=577639)

moaaz.mirza Mar 25, 2019 10:18am | Post# 1721

Hello Guys...
anyone watching usdcad m15 for good setup

daviejwg8 Mar 25, 2019 10:46am | Post# 1722

1 Attachment(s)
Another one en route to 10 pips

*Trade Update*
TP hit +10 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 108 KB

daviejwg8 Mar 25, 2019 10:51am | Post# 1723

Hello Guys... anyone watching usdcad m15 for good setup
Hey Moaaz,

I'm currently only using it to trade EU but keen to hear how you get on.

Hutch Mar 25, 2019 11:01am | Post# 1724

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys, wish you happy pips Would love to have your suggestion: MT4 does not have real volume, the indicator shows ticks (pricechanges) per candle. Do to the fact we are using here MTI (MoneyFlowIndex), which uses volume for sthe calculation, do you think the missing real volume in MT4 is a problem? Any thoughts? Cheers
Another volume indicator is the Chaikin Money Flow (CMF) indicator. You may wish to try it. I added a zero level to mine to see if the market is moving or not.
CMF_v1.ex4
CMF_v1.mq4

Pollen Mar 25, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 1725

1 Attachment(s)
10 pips EASY scalp on EURUSD

Click to Enlarge

Name: POL-EU-43.PNG
Size: 58 KB

Pollen Mar 25, 2019 12:18pm | Post# 1726

1 Attachment(s)
Chart review on AUDUSD M15

Click to Enlarge

Name: POL-AU-4.PNG
Size: 56 KB

moaaz.mirza Mar 25, 2019 12:24pm | Post# 1727

{quote} hey moaaz, i'm currently only using it to trade eu but keen to hear how you get on.
no i m losing that trade but gain in nzdusd 15 pips...

Elmore Mar 25, 2019 1:03pm | Post# 1728

Chart review on AUDUSD M15 {image}
Hi Pollen,
i see you are posting examples of trades taken on the M5 and M15 chart.
How do you choose the time frame?

moaaz.mirza Mar 25, 2019 1:26pm | Post# 1729

Chart review on AUDUSD M15 {image}
I M Already on that trade for 20 pips

moaaz.mirza Mar 25, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 1730

{quote} Another volume indicator is the Chaikin Money Flow (CMF) indicator. You may wish to try it. I added a zero level to mine to see if the market is moving or not. {file} {file}

thanks for your indicator it really tells about ranging market but i have also some suggestion check moving average if its not curve or touching the candles in straight way it also tell you about range of market

daviejwg8 Mar 25, 2019 11:46pm | Post# 1731

10 pips EASY scalp on EURUSD {image}
Nice work, Pollen.

Can I ask how many pairs you personally focus on and which you prefer?

Thanks in advance.

jesxrussel Mar 26, 2019 7:02am | Post# 1732

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: mj.png
Size: 83 KB
EU

MaPi Mar 26, 2019 9:45am | Post# 1733

1 Attachment(s)
Having fun with my interpretation of this style, mainly trading DowJones/Dax and some FX Majors on M1 & M5.
Real account, risk ist 3%-5% (DANGER!), all trades have been done within this month...

Using Halftrend instead of EMAs and a halfautomatic robot, how is handling my tradingplan. SL is at 2 ATR, 70% of position will be closed at 1 ATR, the rest is trailed, BE SL is at 0.5 ATR...Think ATR is better than a pip TP/SL, so I can trade different markets at the same time and respecting the volatility of each instrument...

Click to Enlarge

Name: stats.JPG
Size: 82 KB

daviejwg8 Mar 26, 2019 9:52am | Post# 1734

1 Attachment(s)
EU was quite the mess today so I switched to UJ and let it run due to having confluence with my intra-day strategy, dual entry closed for +47 pips.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 102 KB

daviejwg8 Mar 26, 2019 10:00am | Post# 1735

Having fun with my interpretation of this style, mainly trading DowJones M1 & M5, real account, all trades have been done within this month... Using Halftrend instead of EMAs and a halfautomatic robot, how is handling my tradingplan. SL is at 2 ATR, 70% of position will be closed at 1 ATR, the rest is trailed, BE SL is at 0.5 ATR... Think ATR is better than a pip TP/SL, so I can trade different markets at the same time and respecting the volatility of each instrument... {image}
Outstanding results, you should be happy with that performance. Low dd as well, that's what we strive for

Are you using an ATR marker that give you the levels or just the standard ATR indicator? I'd be interested in finding out more about your EA also if you wouldn't mind enlightening me?

Cheers

MaPi Mar 26, 2019 10:04am | Post# 1736

EA is called "Quik Trailing" and has a function to calculate SL and TP on a ATR base. BE und Trailing must be set manual, but ATR is not changing every second. So all I have to do is waiting for a setup, check the calculated SL, adjust volume to my risk apetite and pull the trigger

daviejwg8 Mar 26, 2019 10:10am | Post# 1737

EA is called "Quik Trailing" and has a function to calculate SL and TP on a ATR base. BE und Trailing must be set manual, but ATR is not changing every second. So all I have to do is waiting for a setup, check the calculated SL, adjust volume to my risk apetite and pull the trigger
That sounds like it could be very useful indeed! Would you mind pointing me in the right direction so I can check it out please? Thanks in advance.

MaPi Mar 26, 2019 10:20am | Post# 1738

2 Attachment(s)
Here you go!

Please note that "Allow_Drag_PriceLines" should be false, the function was created before MT4 by itself allowed us to drag SL and TP in the chart.
Also note that Auto TP result is always the half of Auto SL (guess because this EA is for scalping). So to have a 1/1 ratio you have to double the input for TP.
The rest is explained in the manual, enjoy...
Quik_Trailing.ex4
Quik.doc

daviejwg8 Mar 26, 2019 10:48am | Post# 1739

Here you go! Please note that "Allow_Drag_PriceLines" should be false, the function was created before MT4 by itself allowed us to drag SL and TP in the chart. Also note that Auto TP result is always the half of Auto SL (guess because this EA is for scalping). So to have a 1/1 ratio you have to double the input for TP. The rest is explained in the manual, enjoy... {file} {file}
Your a gent, thanks! Will get testing ASAP.

Have sent you a quick PM regarding inputs whenever you have a minute, much appreciated.

MaPi Mar 26, 2019 11:03am | Post# 1740

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} Your a gent, thanks! Will get testing ASAP. Have sent you a quick PM regarding inputs whenever you have a minute, much appreciated.
My settings for DowJones are the following. Please note I adjust Treiling, BerakE and First TP when ATR changes
At the moment I make setting in a way, my

SL = 2,5 ATR
First TP (70%) = 1 ATR
TP (30%) = 2,5 ATR
BE = 0,5 ATR ( 0,1 from that input is my locked pip)
Trailing start 1 ATR

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.JPG
Size: 42 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 2.JPG
Size: 43 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 3.JPG
Size: 41 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 4.JPG
Size: 42 KB

© Forex Factory