Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/74-broker-discussion)
-   -   Binary brokers that will respond to questions? (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/576507-binary-brokers-that-will-respond-to-questions)

nondisclosure00 Jan 28, 2016 7:42pm | Post# 1

Binary brokers that will respond to questions?

Does anyone know of ANY binary brokers that at least answer questions? I've emailed a half a dozen with general questions "do you take US clients? your sited doesn't specify", "does your MT4 platform allow for EA usage", etc.

Hell the one I have an account with won't even answer my questions, Finpari.

COGSx86 Jan 29, 2016 1:39am | Post# 2

BO brokers, other then nadex, cantor and dukascopy, are thieves. Don't expect much. Oh and IG!

Aussi Jan 29, 2016 1:47am | Post# 3

BO brokers, other then nadex, cantor and dukascopy, are thieves. Don't expect much. Oh and IG!
there is a broker on utube that was being questioned on how he ran is firm , well it was one of the funniest videos I have seen I laughed and laughed even when he said to a victim on line we are fixing your problem with your account why don't you put some more money in and we will make you your money back and the broker is still laughing when he told the audience and then he said guess what people the idiot put more money in he was laughing so hard and I was to , if I can find it I will post it

skoda2008 Jan 29, 2016 3:21am | Post# 4

Cantor are the only ones that let you make the market, all of the others are still semi-thieves!

skoda2008 Jan 29, 2016 3:26am | Post# 5

Does anyone know of ANY binary brokers that at least answer questions? I've emailed a half a dozen with general questions "do you take US clients? your sited doesn't specify", "does your MT4 platform allow for EA usage", etc. Hell the one I have an account with won't even answer my questions, Finpari.
Here's a list of bucket shops that allow you to use EA's on MT4 to trade binaries:

Go Markets
Direct FX
GDMFX
AlTrade
NoaFX
StarfishFX
CLM FX

None of them accept US clients, but if you're in the US then you are lucky because you can use Cantor - they don't accept overseas clients yet.

nondisclosure00 Jan 29, 2016 6:35am | Post# 6

{quote} Here's a list of bucket shops that allow you to use EA's on MT4 to trade binaries: Go Markets Direct FX GDMFX AlTrade NoaFX StarfishFX CLM FX None of them accept US clients, but if you're in the US then you are lucky because you can use Cantor - they don't accept overseas clients yet.
Where did you here Al Trade doesn't accept US clients? They seem to on their website. But I asked them that question 2 weeks ago. They still haven't responded. Never heard of Cantor.

skoda2008 Jan 29, 2016 7:13am | Post# 7

I assumed, since they'd be incurring the wrath of the NFA if they did. Even Direct FX, based in Chicago, had to open a Sydney office and doesn't accept clients from their own country!

Cantor is a true exchange unlike any of the others, but liquidity might be on the low side until they can accept offshore clients and word gets around that it's the only fair way to trade BO.

Mingary Jan 30, 2016 2:04am | Post# 8

BO = Binary Option
BO = Body Odor

Therefore if you must try BO, understand that it really stinks.

eyeball Jan 31, 2016 8:54am | Post# 9

Marketsworld.com--Takes US customers--demo accounts available without deposit---and, up to this point has been very fair in respect to closing prices, slippage, and withdrawls.-----HOWEVER, ALWAYS BARE IN MIND THAT YOU ARE IN AN ADVERSARIAL CONTEST WITH ANY BINARY OPTION BROKER INCLUDING THE AFOREMENTIONED MARKETSWORLD AND THEY WILL USE EVERY MANEUVER LEGALLY AVAILABLE TO SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR BANKROLL AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE-INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: MAKING ORDER ENTRY DIFFICULT AT CRITICAL TIMES --CAUSING YOUR EXPIRY TIMES TO CHANGE---SLOWING DOWN ORDER ENTRY WHEN IT FAVORS THEM,----MAKING THEIR ORDER ENTRY SCREEN ULTRA SENSITIVE SO THAT ANY CLOSE TOUCH , NO MATTER HOW LIGHT, WILL CREATE AN ORDER--WHILE AT OTHER TIMES , WHEN IN THEIR FAVOR MAKING IT SO INSENSITIVE THAT YOU HAVE TO POUND YOUR SUBMIT BUTTON MULTIPLE TIMES TO PLACE YOUR ORDER---I COULD GO ON BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE I'M SURE--DEMO THEM FIRST BEFORE RISKING ANY FUNDS AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN-- I do not mean to discourage you, but only to warn you of potential pitfalls--BO's are a good trading vehicle for me and can be for you . Caveat emptor to be sure.

Aussi Feb 1, 2016 2:13am | Post# 10

Inserted Video
GUYS AND GALS WATCH THIS

nondisclosure00 Feb 1, 2016 2:26pm | Post# 11

I've seen this same video but with the subtitles about making some kind of deal with Obama. If I can find it again, I'll post the link.

© Forex Factory