Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Technical Analysis Fallacy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=57639)

ukmanthailan Oct 21, 2019 12:05am | Post# 60021

taking this opportunity to thank you chief. will delete this post if anyone says not appropriate, please. @others, how to sell at the highest possible price. {image} the big picture {image}
If I sell at a higher price than I buy, that's good enough for me.

dbrown101 Oct 21, 2019 9:06am | Post# 60022

{quote} You are not required to give me anything. You are not asked to be like me. I gave what i think you may require to develop trading skills. It is not possible to be like me. What you reading is generally my dealers training manual plus chit chat to help those who may nit understand. I try say things in way they can relate to. As far as the taf lounge is concerned he has gone his own way. Is normal. Mostly those whom i trained they will go their own way once they find their niche. No one is expected to like my songs i like, or lifestyle...
Fti,

I hope you had a good weekend.

I don't wish to be exact copy of you (impossible) , nor do I wish to own you. I just wish to learn from you...and would be honored to call you friend.

As far as the taf lounge is concerned he has gone his own way.
I understand its normal for people to find their niche and deviate slightly as we all see things differently due to our different experiences etc. As long as the basics are still there. I meant nothing bad about the threads moderator, just wasnt sure if thats the journal you were speaking of. Although I do consider it a part of TAF learning curve because there are things in there that helped me. supplemental learning.

But if you make successful use of mo, and be hero help peeps whom you can, i will be glad. Make me feels fine helped create a hero.

Once I finish cocoon studies and morph into butterfly...will be glad to show others the same kindness I was shown here from you and others.

phil13 Oct 21, 2019 4:08pm | Post# 60023

{quote} Hahahaha 5555 Hahahaha https://youtu.be/ffmSFNEG6pM Hahahaha speek england? Eeer neither am i. Hahahaha gaijin ronin? Regards
Hi fti

thank you my dear friend, i understand , i have you to thank though.

regards

Phil.

fti Oct 22, 2019 4:32am | Post# 60024

1 Attachment(s)
Hahahaha
Very busy.
Some one is catwalking my facebok
Regards

10 of these.
Hahahahaha ooops no battery.

Https:www.faceb

https://m.facebook.com/timetolovesto...0583302480655/

Becareful with your indicators.
And here's good example of a bias mind.
examine eyes carefully.
Head and shoulders or triangle??
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_20191022_163639.jpg
Size: 124 KB

fti Oct 22, 2019 4:33am | Post# 60025

science-explains-why-having-a-dog-helps-you-have-a-healthy-heart

https://knowfiles.com/science-explai...healthy-heart/

Regards

fti Oct 22, 2019 2:53pm | Post# 60026

Hahahahshahahaha

https://www.facebook.com/timetoloves...7955569668179/

Hahahahshshhhhhaha
https://www.facebook.com/20372681165...4212560538451/

ukmanthailan Oct 23, 2019 12:14am | Post# 60027

Hahahaha Very busy. Some one is catwalking my facebok Regards 10 of these. Hahahahaha ooops no battery. Https:www.faceb https://m.facebook.com/timetolovesto...0583302480655/ Becareful with your indicators. And here's good example of a bias mind. examine eyes carefully. Head and shoulders or triangle?? {image}
I had no idea what you were talking about until I scrolled back up and saw the picture out of the corner of my eye lol.

fti Oct 23, 2019 1:46am | Post# 60028

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I had no idea what you were talking about until I scrolled back up and saw the picture out of the corner of my eye lol.
Yeah the bias minds, they very scared or angry or all sorts emotions about it.
Their minds see ghost thats not there.

For me and some with trained for accuracy of details is just normal and our emotions is laughing at the lump's stupidity of thoughts.

This is why there very few peeps on earth anyone can trust. They lie to themselfs about everything. Its not their intentional, but propagada they eat everyday already shaped their minds.they lost capacity for unbias....... Hahahaha OPINION, which creeps into their every thought and action. And they wonder why they losers.

They see something so they go for it.
Then when piture becomes clear. They already trapped by their 1st impression.
They freeze like dears in headlight. Paralysed.
Capitalist starts damage control.
Poor minds wait to die. Because have doctrine.
Wait go latrine. Don't forget to flush.

Regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_20191021_092409.jpg
Size: 87 KB

fti Oct 23, 2019 1:56am | Post# 60029

Inserted Video

fti Oct 23, 2019 2:08am | Post# 60030

Tigers!!

Inserted Video

Oh catwalks.
Hehehe
No tigers shows.
Wah the noise makes me dizzy.
What shit composed it?

Regards

fti Oct 23, 2019 2:18am | Post# 60031

Mu lau hu(ti ger ess)

Inserted Video

Wah
No have musicians?

antmindset Oct 24, 2019 9:37am | Post# 60032

FTI,

Sorry, i am really sorry. after deployment of initial and checker scout market went other way, up direction. i initiated resuce and successfully rescued one troop leaving scout in the field. Then

As market was going down, i deployed mild attack....and hence i am sorry. i immediately cancel the position and book 2 pip spread loss. Market still went down, could have got 20 pips, but that's wrong MO.

I should have waited till scout is in positive and then should have looked for attack opportunities.

Mindset corrected...

I am now in a self correcting mood, can identify mindset and mo mistakes...

still learning.... thanks... FTi

regards
grasshopper

fti Oct 24, 2019 10:51am | Post# 60033

Oooops tigers fights.
Quick brexit? No deals?

Regards

https://www.facebook.com/timetoloves...4673668964373/

fti Oct 25, 2019 5:11am | Post# 60034

1 Attachment(s)
Ok for you to understand propaganda.

Below is 1 example.

They no fuk evidence or identified which ass killed the dianossauces.
But they will publish again and again ss if ir was fact.

Same.
If i am very short markets, what stories can i do propaganda?
What will be the politicians games?

Soon someone will give the ass steroids that killed the dinner dino names. That makes minefield foe weak brains.

Get more tits. More tits more milk.

Clingon is a name.

Alisbaba is a name.
40 thieves stole alibaba's name.
Ali is malay.

Baba is hybred. Very hy.

Eeer baba is japanese?

Mama is chinese.

Mami is clingons.

What if i called table a chair vis versa?
Yiu can sit on the table while i write on the chair.

Eeerrr no paper meh?? Use pepper.

Regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_20191025_170544.jpg
Size: 53 KB

fti Oct 25, 2019 5:33am | Post# 60035

Alisbaba
Inserted Video

scherzi Oct 25, 2019 5:33am | Post# 60036

The most important thing to trade a technical setup is to wait for confirmation.

I think many pitfalls could be avoided just by letting sessions/bars to close and finish printing the pattern to trade.

This, of course, applies to most of the classic and harmonic chart/candle patterns.

Maybe pennants and flags can be traded otherwise, but that is another story.

So, dear trading students, always WAIT for things to conclude, do not enter your trades precipitately. If you cannot wait for candles/sessions to finish, then stop trading until you will can or give up and find another occupation.

fti Oct 25, 2019 5:38am | Post# 60037

The most important thing to trade a technical setup is to wait for confirmation. I think many pitfalls could be avoided just by letting sessions/bars to close and finish printing the pattern to trade. This, of course, applies to most of the classic and harmonic chart/candle patterns. Maybe pennants and flags can be traded otherwise, but that is another story. So, dear trading students, always WAIT for things to conclude, do not enter your trades precipitately. If you cannot wait for candles/sessions to finish, then stop trading until you will can...
What a stupid statement.
Wait is ok, confirmation is bullshit.

Need go toilet

Confirmation is different things to different people.

Different people do different things in toilet.
Make love, no war.

You sunat already?
Skin too thick no feel.
Teach your stupidity on your own thread.

You may think we are married.
For me we are not until i had fuked you.
If u fuked, doesn't mean u are married.

Confirmed

By the way "we" has nothing to do with me.

Some peeps will be dead before gets confirmation.
Teaching eeps gets kiled is sinful behaviour.

Just you wait for morning.

antmindset Oct 25, 2019 9:45am | Post# 60038

The most important thing to trade a technical setup is to wait for confirmation. I think many pitfalls could be avoided just by letting sessions/bars to close and finish printing the pattern to trade. This, of course, applies to most of the classic and harmonic chart/candle patterns. Maybe pennants and flags can be traded otherwise, but that is another story. So, dear trading students, always WAIT for things to conclude, do not enter your trades precipitately. If you cannot wait for candles/sessions to finish, then stop trading until you will can...
hmmm... really???

why...wait for confirmation. Waiting for confirmation means hoping and second not know how to dance.

even if it is confirmed, bus is gone. then you board wrong bus wait for confirmation again and opps all gone.

i suggest read first few pages of this thread...

FTI is very generous and humble and rare teacher....ask him nicely.... nicely is key...

before asking him, be ready to be wiped, ( cost of asking haha)

happy trading

ant

scherzi Oct 25, 2019 10:40am | Post# 60039

{quote} hmmm... really??? why...wait for confirmation. Waiting for confirmation means hoping and second not know how to dance. even if it is confirmed, bus is gone. then you board wrong bus wait for confirmation again and opps all gone. i suggest read first few pages of this thread... FTI is very generous and humble and rare teacher....ask him nicely.... nicely is key... before asking him, be ready to be wiped, ( cost of asking haha) happy trading ant
Hi, I have already spent several thousand dollars buying trading books and have read quite a lot, probably more of what you will read in your life.

Not only that, I trade full-time so I also can provide that experience.

Cheers.

fti Oct 25, 2019 11:19am | Post# 60040

{quote} Hi, I have already spent several thousand dollars buying trading books and have read quite a lot, probably more of what you will read in your life. Not only that, I trade full-time so I also can provide that experience. Cheers.
Ai yoi ant.
We newbies are so blind.
Blind as a bat.
Should we apologies to the master traders?

Bow head low low.
Lower.
You down head no bow hor.

Ok now that air is clear.
Milkshake?
Anyone?

I want vanilla so can taste the milk.
Give my dogs chocolate. Solve their misery.
So not one says a word, give out the butterfly.
Hahahaha.

Regards

Inserted Video

© Forex Factory