Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Technical Analysis Fallacy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=57639)

cuthbert May 14, 2019 2:21am | Post# 58581

{quote} I believe you must be aware. Us uped tarrif 200b on chinese good. And now another 300b additional traffs. U would suspect cccp think tanks are now on full steam find ways to retaliate. So thoughts would be focused on the yen hedgers. I suspect. Cable is full of uncertainties. 1.brexit 2.supporting huawei 5g against us advisory. 3 Pm resignation. So i just cannot put my fingers on whats market reactions. Would be whippy. Europe is trying to get cheaper funds accepting the belt road inititives. So question seems to be US seems isolated. But...
old man
old and resilient
you made my day.

alexandria May 14, 2019 3:06am | Post# 58582

Hi all, I was invited to check in on the thread as things were going a bit honky dory. It seems Twee and fti have things under control here so all I will do is wish you all many happy and profitable dances.

Very sorry FTI... really did not think this was you.... so I asked Dutchangel for help.... too many goings on been going on here and attempts at manipulation (like markets).....I am weary of it all.

Glad you got good doctor... a gift from god (I had 2 great surgeons to help me ).........wishing the best for your health.... don't worry about silly peeps (me too) here on TAF... the sun is shining here and my fence is getting mended...

Very sorry but heh how it has been....

Alex

appleboy May 14, 2019 5:37am | Post# 58583

OMG it's FTI ! Glad to have you back ! Missed your wisdom and teachings ! Rest well and go slow ...

fti May 14, 2019 9:07am | Post# 58584

{quote} if man is superior to animals and they treat them this way. if god is superior to man and they deserve to be treated anyway he wants. the world is not human centric. we are discovering many galaxies and our size is super super super super tiny spec. if god is out there, it will not even occur to think of humans in his mind. do we think of ants we trampled ?
Just my 2 cents.
Its not possible for us understand or envision God.
We can only know of God from what ancestors left us about our creator.
So far as we discovered
Water has only been discovered on earth.
Also trees plants. And naughty humans.
Until now no other life signs discovered. Only earth.
So until now Just believe earth is only life form created.
There is so much more out there. We need to finish out jail sentence on earth first, probably.
Or maybe God not want create another earth after see how naughty we all are. hands full already.

Regards

fti May 14, 2019 9:14am | Post# 58585

Hi fti, I've missed these discussions. IMHO, Trump has looked at 30 years of globalization, and says no thanks and no more. He is playing with a completely new set of rules than the last 5 US Presidents. For example: China trade. Trump is going to rebalance the US relationship with China. If they'd like to participate in that rebalancing by agreeing to new trade rules, that great. If they refuse to negotiate, that's ok, too. A 25% tariff on Chinese goods will work for Trump, too. The tariff gives manufacturers a 25% incentive to move production...

Yes. Rebalancing trade from a very minus position.
Will be painful.
We only traders.
All we can do is trade carefully not lose our shirt in volatility.

Regards

fti May 14, 2019 9:22am | Post# 58586

Am i dreaming...Chief is here?????
Hahahaha v.
Yeah yeah i am here.
Switch down the hifi.
You was the one, la.

Sorry i couldn't answer most of you messages. My messanger is crippled by some security loops i not know how to manage. Worst is i cannot update the app. Anyway, i didn't bother much. Was preparing one way ticket, long long trip. Rejected. Hahahaha.

So wake up from dreaming. I will be still around disturb everyone. Hahahaha.

Regards

fti May 14, 2019 9:24am | Post# 58587

{quote} old man old and resilient you made my day.
Hey curt,
Nice see you too.

Regards

fti May 14, 2019 9:31am | Post# 58588

{quote} Very sorry FTI... really did not think this was you.... so I asked Dutchangel for help.... too many goings on been going on here and attempts at manipulation (like markets).....I am weary of it all. Glad you got good doctor... a gift from god (I had 2 great surgeons to help me ).........wishing the best for your health.... don't worry about silly peeps (me too) here on TAF... the sun is shining here and my fence is getting mended... Very sorry but heh how it has been.... Alex
Hey alex,
No worries.
Arrows flying left and right. And the sun in your eyes. Is difficult guess shadows coming back from the other dimensions.

I understand, so don't worry about it.
Relax. Focus energy on trades. These very intresting times in history.

Regards.

Inserted Video

fti May 14, 2019 9:32am | Post# 58589

{quote} Very sorry FTI... really did not think this was you.... so I asked Dutchangel for help.... too many goings on been going on here and attempts at manipulation (like markets).....I am weary of it all. Glad you got good doctor... a gift from god (I had 2 great surgeons to help me ).........wishing the best for your health.... don't worry about silly peeps (me too) here on TAF... the sun is shining here and my fence is getting mended... Very sorry but heh how it has been.... Alex
Hey alex,
No worries.
Arrows flying left and right. And the sun in your eyes. Is difficult guess shadows coming back from the other dimensions.

I understand, so don't worry about it.
Relax. Focus energy on trades. These very intresting times in history.

We are back.

Regards.

Inserted Video

fti May 14, 2019 9:40am | Post# 58590

OMG it's FTI ! Glad to have you back ! Missed your wisdom and teachings ! Rest well and go slow ...
Hey apple.
Yeah. Back.
We have parti. (slow crawling)
Hahahaha

Regards

alexandria May 14, 2019 10:15am | Post# 58591

{quote} Hey alex, No worries. ......................... These very intresting times in history.

Thank you my friend ... try being in UK

bears eat bears morning....

Alex

CookieMonsta May 14, 2019 10:20am | Post# 58592

{quote} Hahahaha ai yoi cookie. Are you planning join the arbitrage desk? Lock in profits only, never losses. Anyway locks are waste of capital. You no have cost of funds. Free capital????hahahaha.if you were a bank do you know how much tom next swaps you will lose daily? They are trying to help you. So put down the ego. Why are you showing your blotter? Are you leading anyone on trades? In a position lock with 0 sigma? Hahahaha. Whats the benefit of the position, other than its tying up you capital. Planning carry book across the year run...
I'm glad you are back and alright.

But all I can say is, I benefited from this style in more ways than one. For 1 my rescues have become alot faster in time frame since I can manage tune for position volatility. Exposure became smaller and alot more calculated. And position became easier and easier to manage. Attacks itself begin to blend into rescues.

From the loss recovery table, we understand the progression of how the book becomes difficult to recover. I simply went abit further and decompose the book loss into volatility * size. And worked a custom mm and mo into direction, volatility and size. And understanding how to effectively manage these 3 parameters with the dance to bring out my own effectiveness into managing my book better, dancing the backwards forwards leg.

And market kept showing me it works well for me, so I'm keep using it.

However I will refrain from participating in the thread further, in order not to detract from the thread and seems like what I do doesn't even resemble what's taught here anymore.

Have a good day and take care of your health.

GEfx May 14, 2019 12:10pm | Post# 58593

I'm adding the EJ to my list of G$, GY, and EA. Dancing very close for next 24 hours. Hope everyone is trading well.

loveandpeace May 14, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 58594

All praise to almighty GOD(ALLAH), you are back, welcome back Fti, during your absence, I missed your english.

Have you started trading yet? On post# 58418, we were told that you were doing your posting with other social

Media., but we are lucky that you are back again.

doddy May 14, 2019 2:24pm | Post# 58595

Hi FTI;

Really miss you with your fire-branding torch.Your teaching is uncanny and ways esoteric to most. Hope you continue in health and kindly do not strain yourself here.What you have done here is way above most people could comprehend and most refuse to learn the right and narrow way.

Time and Tide wait for no man.

Thank you for doing your best and giving your best here.I return back to my foxy holes.

dbrown101 May 14, 2019 5:59pm | Post# 58596

Fti,

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you (for this thread) and welcome back! My first post was only a few posts after your last and I thought I might've missed the opportunity to say thank you for all you've given. Im glad you are back and I hope all is well.

Elias.chaaya May 14, 2019 6:41pm | Post# 58597

Hello all does anyone can give me a good and easy strategy to use it to make more profit? Thankk youyu

GEfx May 14, 2019 9:51pm | Post# 58598

Hello all does anyone can give me a good and easy strategy to use it to make more profit? Thankk youyu
Jeesh!

Yes, but you must do the following:
1. Read the first 200 pages of this thread. Slowly read all 200 pages. Take copious notes.
2. Next, read pages 201 to about 600...may go as far as 800. Read slowly. Take copious notes.
3. Re-read the first 200 pages of this thread. Review and update your notes.
4. Re-read pages 201 to 600, maybe to page 800. Review and update your notes.
5. With all you have studied in your head, sit down and start watching the market. Carefully.
6. At some point, open a demo account with a reputable broker. Start to demo trade, using the knowledge you have garnered from the previous steps. Take copious notes on every trade you mak . Include in your notes why you opened the trade, how your reason to open the trade relates to what fti wrote and explained in pages 1 through 600 or 800, what happened in the trade, and why you behaved the way you did while the trade was opened.
7. At some point, go back and re-read pages 1 - 600 or 800. Update your notes.
8. At this point, you are ready to ask fti a question, which I can promise you, will not be the question you posed to this group in that original post.
9. Best wishes and good luck.

alexandria May 15, 2019 5:16am | Post# 58599

Seems to me:

Some peeps come here massage their egos - they need go get help before ego kills them. Some peeps come here to troll - they need do same as previous group. Some peeps come here to sell or to find something to sell - they're not welcome. Some peeps come here because they been fleeced by previous 2 groups and fed up, lost trust in snake oils - if you this group you are lucky to find here....now read thread as previous advice - except read/study it even more times than advised and let market teach you... will take some time. No easy money. Some peeps may come here to learn more..... be nice to introduce self (only polite) and share what you know a bit (but not to extent it disturbs).....you also need read thread as advised.

Thank you FTI for gift of TAF

Now I watching....

Alex

GEfx May 15, 2019 11:22pm | Post# 58600

Sticking with the G$, GJ, EJ, and EA for next 24 hours. All but the EJ were in play today, for me. Hope you are all trading well.

© Forex Factory