Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Technical Analysis Fallacy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=57639)

fti May 11, 2019 3:06pm | Post# 58501

{quote} Its to limit exposure, so that the book has 0 sigma, while the lock is on..
Hahahaha ai yoi cookie.
Are you planning join the arbitrage desk?

Lock in profits only, never losses. Anyway locks are waste of capital. You no have cost of funds. Free capital????hahahaha.if you were a bank do you know how much tom next swaps you will lose daily?

They are trying to help you.
So put down the ego.

Why are you showing your blotter? Are you leading anyone on trades? In a position lock with 0 sigma?
Hahahaha. Whats the benefit of the position, other than its tying up you capital. Planning carry book across the year run taxation.?whats purpose of the strategy??
Eeeer delay paying brokerage??

Regards

cakrajaya May 11, 2019 3:15pm | Post# 58502

yeeeeeaaaaaaa master comeback

7thTorch May 11, 2019 3:43pm | Post# 58503

Hello my friends. I am still alive. But while i was at resort, i lost everything. My passport. Driving licence., esp my email. Also many friends. Anyway i am in worst state now. Difficulty disipating water. Heart ef 18%. Nearly none functional. Met a very experience Dr. Now on 14 medications. But i am still breathing. Regards.
hi maestro FTI...great that you are here...

....this is for you maestro...
Inserted Video

shaukatpa May 11, 2019 4:20pm | Post# 58504

deleted.
It looks like that all is ok.

Exnav May 12, 2019 2:04am | Post# 58505

so he is suspended. if he is fti we need 100% evidence. {image}
I'm not an IT wise. Neither do investigations nor assumptions.

My question to IT guys: if I were a fair man living in, e.g., Latvia and registering to FF from the same place where I'was physically present in accordance with my IP address, would it be feasible to be stated in any other country?

Exnav May 12, 2019 2:54am | Post# 58506

{quote} hi maestro FTI...great that you are here... ....this is for you maestro... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugSclNY4y8
I like the song so much. Thank you, the 7th.

Exnav May 12, 2019 3:36am | Post# 58507

{quote} In a position lock with 0 sigma? Hahahaha. Whats the benefit of the position, other than its tying up you capital. Planning carry book across the year run taxation.?whats purpose of the strategy?? Eeeer delay paying brokerage?? Regards
Although the post was not addressed to me, I would just like to express my thinking that a temporary lock could be a sort of hedge (I'm not a PRO, banker just a thought), then:

"no hedge is a perfect hedge." Fti's post No 48108.

alexandria May 12, 2019 4:37am | Post# 58508

{quote} I'm not an IT wise. Neither do investigations nor assumptions. My question to IT guys: if I were a fair man living in, e.g., Latvia and registering to FF from the same place where I'was physically present in accordance with my IP address, would it be feasible to be stated in any other country?

search for .....anonymizing VPN

Can be used for valid reasons too eg on holiday using local services from your resident location and for security when using untrusted network. Course by bad peeps too !!!!!!!

Alex

alexandria May 12, 2019 4:48am | Post# 58509

There is bad stuff on this thread and peeps are not who they say they are. If anyone gets messages on selling anything do not fall for it (not sure what else could be going on) ... you know it is not FTI's way... think about it.

Please treat all with caution. Respect FTI and his gift to us. PLEASE STOP posting images of FTI -respect his privacy.

To quote my friend:

be careful about what you allow to be put in your mind-

Alex

Exnav May 12, 2019 5:35am | Post# 58510

{quote} search for .....anonymizing VPN Can be used for valid reasons too eg on holiday using local services from your resident location and for security when using untrusted network. Course by bad peeps too !!!!!!! Alex
Hello Alexandria,

Thank you very much. That's right indeed. Now I remember my IT colleagues showing me those soft things years ago (the effective ones were slowing down connections). The possibility is also offered through available AV/IS. And be exploited as for good, so for bad reasons. From this point, one cannot use the factor alone (misleading IPS) to recognize whether it's friendly or foe.

Best regards,
Exnav

Exnav May 12, 2019 5:46am | Post# 58511

There is bad stuff on this thread and peeps are not who they say they are. If anyone gets messages on selling anything do not fall for it (not sure what else could be going on) ... you know it is not FTI's way... think about it. Please treat all with caution. Respect FTI and his gift to us. PLEASE STOP posting images of FTI -respect his privacy. To quote my friend: be careful about what you allow to be put in your mind- Alex
I entirely agree.

In my humble view an ordinary retailer trader cannot get access to any secret strategies, stuff (moreover, insider information). If I paid anything(money), it has been for good books and my own training (trading accounts). All the skills are coming via my own sweaty experience, the books, this thread (fti and his genuine followers) and reading some friendly journals here as well.
But people all are learning through that, isn't our nature? Don't touch a wire under electric power, it will hurt. No, we should test it ourselves. Only having felt the pain, we learn.
If you want to try and attract those sales people, just post something like I am desperate in trading, have plenty of money but cannot trade... (It's not my advice to do so)

alexandria May 12, 2019 5:51am | Post# 58512

{quote} I entirely agree. In my humble view an ordinary retailer trader cannot get access to any secret strategies.......

True be careful my friend and we will see what unfolds. Thanks for your support.

Alex

alexandria May 12, 2019 5:54am | Post# 58513

{quote} Hello Alexandria, Thank you very much. That's right indeed. Now I remember my IT colleagues showing me those soft things years ago (the effective ones were slowing down connections). The possibility is also offered through available AV/IS. And be exploited as for good, so for bad reasons. From this point, one cannot use the factor alone (misleading IPS) to recognize whether it's friendly or foe. Best regards, Exnav

We can also tell sometimes by someone's actions and words... who they are and what they stand for......they snakes and sellers then we know they are bad.....

Alex

pannet1 May 12, 2019 6:14am | Post# 58514

{quote} i really believe that you are not FTI .... i really feel pity for you nolife
if his words were read again and again, you know the words. thats the power of memory humans possess. its forming some opinions, likes ...etc

{quote} Hahaha great master. I always said FRIEND LA. No, there's no one i trying to avoid. All are friends. But not every finger is equal length. Not every person interacts same. Some are on facebook, some was on g+, some yahoo chat, some just breaks bread with me here only. I don't demand anything from anyone. If they are nice i be nicer. If they nasty then pls wear crash helmet. I never impose anyconditions on anyone. Just looking where i can help them on their learning curve. Expecting nothing and demanding nothing. The reasin i not...
chief all your thoughts just seems to be right. opinions may differ but yours are the truth. i have so much emotions ... i just wanted to write more and more ... but unable to convey anything. i remain silent.

You dont need anything now, but if you are my friend ... i would advice you this ... if you are my master ... then this is my offering to your feet. please spare a few minutes for these videos.

Inserted Video

Inserted Video

Inserted Video

fti May 12, 2019 6:49am | Post# 58515

Thanks to Twee.

Regards

fti May 12, 2019 6:55am | Post# 58516

{quote}.... .. .. .... recognize whether it's friendly or foe. Best regards, Exnav
In life there are no perpetual friends neither perpetual enemies. Only perpetual interest.

Regards

fti May 12, 2019 7:01am | Post# 58517

{quote} hi maestro FTI...great that you are here... ....this is for you maestro... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugSclNY4y8

thank you.
Reminds me of leigh & mahmood
Was 1st group of songs I posted here.

Regards

pannet1 May 12, 2019 7:09am | Post# 58518

There is bad stuff on this thread and peeps are not who they say they are. If anyone gets messages on selling anything do not fall for it (not sure what else could be going on) ... you know it is not FTI's way... think about it. Please treat all with caution. Respect FTI and his gift to us. PLEASE STOP posting images of FTI -respect his privacy. To quote my friend: be careful about what you allow to be put in your mind- Alex
my friend. are you in contact with phil. he will be glad to know that @ftirecovers. if not, i will write a email to him announcing that. EDIT: just FTI told him to contribute by helping others, he had helping many in this thread, including me. looking at ways of returning the favor.

note: he was kind enough to leave his email address to my personal inbox some months back.

alexandria May 12, 2019 7:22am | Post# 58519

{quote} my friend. are you in contact with phil. he will be glad to know that @ftirecovers. if not, i will write a email to him announcing that. EDIT: just FTI told him to contribute by helping others, he had helping many in this thread, including me. looking at ways of returning the favor. note: he was kind enough to leave his email address to my personal inbox some months back.

.. do not discuss peeps personals... what you on?

Alex

alexandria May 12, 2019 7:34am | Post# 58520

To quote my friend again:

be careful about what you allow to be put in your mind-

Want to know FTI stuff... read his own FTI posts in thread. It is given there and more to understand... takes a lot of reading and study.

Lesson 1. Snakes will be snakes.

Alex

© Forex Factory