Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   turned 1K to 4.5K in a week with 4% drawdown (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=575628)

GoodBoy Jan 24, 2016 7:06am | Post# 1

1 Attachment(s)
hey turned my 1K live acct to 4.5K in just a week (giving a peak in attachment). After 4 month break from trading. I think i still got it i trade manual price action. My fellow doubters, thats no lucky streak buddy its 750+ trades. My friends call me human version of HFT. The speed at which i process info, interpret market tick by tick across different class assets.

I am raw talent & need to utilize my talent for something big. If anyone have advice or wants to join hands in some big endeavor, let me know. I am tired of trading small accounts to be honest...lets do something bigger.

Common hedge funds, give me a job so i can work in my pajamas

Proposal as of Mar 23/2016 : Offering Auto Copy of my trades to your MT4.
Started trading with $4000
Current Equity: $53,000 + (5300 % or 1090% you pick) in 9 weeks of trading
Cost: 35% of profits from the winnings
Minimum Account size you need with your mt4 broker: $10,000
How to join: email me @ GoodBoyFX@gmail.com with subject: Copy Trades Signal Service
Details on my blog - https://goodboyfx.wordpress.com/

When is Launch Date?: April 2016 confirmed.

Current Subscribers: 33.
Click to Enlarge

Name: My Account 1000 to 4518.JPG
Size: 158 KB

tunera Jan 24, 2016 7:54am | Post# 2

Smells too much riskious..

Anyway if you are able to keep this 400% weekly roi, you will just need 4 more weeks to be millionaire.

4x4=16
16x4=64
64x4=256
256x4=1024

Edit:
My post don't want to be ironic, nothing is impossible!

reteid2222 Jan 24, 2016 8:02am | Post# 3

Congratulations! If you are soooo successful, U don t need anyones money!

aceventura69 Jan 24, 2016 10:11am | Post# 4

I'm assuming your return on investment far exceeds your cost of debt, if you are really confident that you can keep up those kinds of return why just not pay the bare minimum (or skip a payment altogether) on your debt and keep growing your account? One month and a half of this and you will have paid off your student debt entirely and probably will still have enough money to buy a villa in Spain. All this without the hassle of managing clients...

jmn5611 Jan 24, 2016 10:22am | Post# 5

hey turned my 1K live acct to 4.5K in just a week (giving a peak in attachment). After 4 month break from trading. I think i still got it i trade manual price action + algo. My fellow doubters, thats no lucky streak buddy its 750+ trades. My friends call me human version of HFT. But what sucks most? I have to withdraw the funds, as i have debt to payoff. Stupid college education, never take loan for education. I am raw talent & need to utilize my talent for something big. If anyone have advice or wants to join hands in some big endeavor, let...
Not to piss in your cheerios, but I noticed that you are trading GBP pairs, which are in the middle of quite a powerful trend. I am also pretty sure that you have an account that utilizes high leverage. I am not sure how long you have been trading, but be careful. At some point the market will consolidate.

Just something to think about.

I think you are looking for partners because you are in fact a decent trader, and you know you have been quite fortunate. Just say that, and move on.

GoodBoy Jan 24, 2016 11:44am | Post# 6

I'm assuming your return on investment far exceeds your cost of debt, if you are really confident that you can keep up those kinds of return why just not pay the bare minimum (or skip a payment altogether) on your debt and keep growing your account? One month and a half of this and you will have paid off your student debt entirely and probably will still have enough money to buy a villa in Spain. All this without the hassle of managing clients...
It's not just student debt, i have other debt/bills to pay. Yes, i can grow my account and carry on the battle but market is not always the same. week 1 is not same as week 2 so results will not always be as i did last week of course otherwise i'd be millionaire by now but I just wanted to showed what i am capable of producing..

I am a big believer in utilizing resources. If i produce apples while you produce oranges(farm-trade), if we both have demand for eachother's produce, we can trade n satisfy each other needs by agreeing to trade/exchange @ reach optimum satisfaction. Thats what i call utilizing our resources.

similarly, if someone out here has bigger capital but lacking trading skills(which is often the case) i can be useful for them by trading for them, they can be useful to me in sharing profits of my labor (win-win situation) this will help me save more $ for same amount of work. Right now, i just gotta pay off some bills to survive n keep my head above ground.

@jmn5611, nope gbp were NOT majority of my trades. I took a small bite from GBP on friday as it struck a strong resistance level (after stop hunting) and ready to drop back to kiss 200 SMA on 1 hourly test. Majority of my profits came from USD/JPY. Btw, I dont play spikes, i dont trade news. I attack markets from a web of angular trend lines n channels. look to grab 7-15 pips frequently when i see opportunity.

Subaal Jan 24, 2016 12:17pm | Post# 7

<p>What risk per trade did you use? You seem to have multiple entries at the same price. Whats the purpose of this? Thanks

Ramadas Jan 24, 2016 12:25pm | Post# 8

Come back after 1 year of trading and show the results. Anything can happen in life and markets. The best survive in the long run.

MasterGuru Jan 24, 2016 12:34pm | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
120 viewers... Wow...

Click to Enlarge

Name: 120 readers.png
Size: 8 KB

GoodBoy Jan 24, 2016 12:49pm | Post# 10

<p>What risk per trade did you use? You seem to have multiple entries at the same price. Whats the purpose of this? Thanks
when a price level holds as i anticipate,i begin to slowly add positions and take out some positions if i see threat from observing price action. I view multiples markets utilizing 4 monitoris 2 for forex charts 2 for interrelated markets plus fx execution. Should i just give away all my secrets? eh

120 viewers doesnot surprise me given 95% of market is composed of victims.

belinolimits Jan 24, 2016 1:10pm | Post# 11

hey turned my 1K live acct to 4.5K in just a week (giving a peak in attachment). After 4 month break from trading. I think i still got it i trade manual price action + algo. My fellow doubters, thats no lucky streak buddy its 750+ trades. My friends call me human version of HFT. But what sucks most? I have to withdraw the funds, as i have debt to payoff. Stupid college education, never take loan for education. I am raw talent & need to utilize my talent for something big. If anyone have advice or wants to join hands in some big endeavor, let...
Beautiful and not impossible at all, you played your cards extremely well, a lot of non believers in here which is surprising, i myself have turn small profit to a fair amount also, turned 500 into 1500 in a week, definetly looking forward to getting to your level hehe

medici Jan 24, 2016 1:27pm | Post# 12

Why post this here? If you can show a solid trading record, why not just contact some prop firms in the City to ask to be funded?

If you can trade, and are looking for some unsuspecting FF participants to fund you....well, that sounds suspicious to me.

vera Jan 24, 2016 1:47pm | Post# 13

I already gave my real account on the guy that says that he is god in trading here in this forum this friday and he blow my account in just one day.

vasily Jan 24, 2016 1:47pm | Post# 14

everything work unril it doesnt.take the money out before lose if account live

vera Jan 24, 2016 1:50pm | Post# 15

I bet you will blow your account i next few days or weeks.
Nice picture you attached i can attach picture how i fuck Leonardo Di Caprio, but i'm still not Hugh Hefner.

tashkent Jan 24, 2016 2:00pm | Post# 16

I already gave my real account on the guy that says that he is god in trading here in this forum this friday and he blow my account in just one day.
Do not tell me it's Ken A, one of the biggest FF scammers

belinolimits Jan 24, 2016 2:01pm | Post# 17

no need for so much hate....

vera Jan 24, 2016 2:03pm | Post# 18

{quote} Do not tell me it's Ken A, one of the biggest FF scammers
No it's not, but his thread is in hottest now i won't tell his name cuz he promise to refund my account, but if not i will tell his name.

tashkent Jan 24, 2016 2:07pm | Post# 19

{quote} No it's not, but his thread is in hottest now i won't tell his name cuz he promise to refund my account, but if not i will tell his name.
ok, if not Ken then his buddy RG. Good luck with refund.

vasily Jan 24, 2016 2:07pm | Post# 20

account seeming tobe live if you are not working together with the broker.ı see no stoplos and takeprofit set.not good.mt4 doesnt calculate open trades floating dd% so you can say its 4 but it might be 99 we cant know.trading style seeming to be scalping where it will not last forever.with 775 trades per week dont give money to the collage because you will not be atend to school with that number of trades per week.27 consequtive wins tellms me you are not using stoploss and averaging the losers

© Forex Factory