Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   PVSRA Scalping with Cigarguy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=575363)

jesxrussel Apr 5, 2019 9:03am | Post# 13921

{quote} Nice trade taken above the tunnel dragon. Please note that I have no need to boast my ego. On the other hand, unlike you, I have no need to insult other traders especially those who are struggling to learn this system and decide if they should use PVSRA or not and migrate to other systems. PVSRA is an excellent system for currency trading on short time frames the way you use it. I tried many other systems but only a few of them are worth using. I think that trading forex with only one system is good for most people but I feel that it's like...
so try search ichimoku thread or renko or dragon ball Z tunnel strategy to show this result...why you post here??hahahahha...and i try to find the dragon...where is the dragon..???

MichaelSch Apr 5, 2019 9:18am | Post# 13922

{quote} Nice trade taken above the tunnel dragon. Please note that I have no need to boast my ego. On the other hand, unlike you, I have no need to insult other traders especially those who are struggling to learn this system and decide if they should use PVSRA or not and migrate to other systems. PVSRA is an excellent system for currency trading on short time frames the way you use it. I tried many other systems but only a few of them are worth using. I think that trading forex with only one system is good for most people but I feel that it's like...
I do not often post here, but read nearly every day and i am impressed how good this system works. It is a problem these days, people do not got basic things and think they can fill threads with garbage and other things. I have this also at my corner. Hope cigarguy will in short go to clean this at a critical point.

Hutch Apr 5, 2019 2:12pm | Post# 13923

{quote} so try search ichimoku thread or renko or dragon ball Z tunnel strategy to show this result...why you post here??hahahahha...and i try to find the dragon...where is the dragon..???
In MT4 the dragon is a moving average that normally combines the low, high and closing price. For PVSRA this is the #4 Solid Trend indicator. Sometimes they are called waves. On other platforms some dragons use a moving average that consists of open, low, high and closing prices. No matter what dragons indicates where a trade can be taken. Above the dragon long only and below the dragon short only. The closer to the dragon a trade is initiated the better chances of success.

jesxrussel Apr 5, 2019 3:00pm | Post# 13924

{quote} In MT4 the dragon is a moving average that normally combines the low, high and closing price. For PVSRA this is the #4 Solid Trend indicator. Sometimes they are called waves. On other platforms some dragons use a moving average that consists of open, low, high and closing prices. No matter what dragons indicates where a trade can be taken. Above the dragon long only and below the dragon short only. The closer to the dragon a trade is initiated the better chances of success.
ooh ok..tq for the explaination about the 'dragon and the tunnel' ... but im still wondering,about ichimoku cloud ,what is your point??just asking..no hard feelin..

Vape Apr 8, 2019 3:47am | Post# 13925

{quote} Nice trade taken above the tunnel dragon. Please note that I have no need to boast my ego. On the other hand, unlike you, I have no need to insult other traders especially those who are struggling to learn this system and decide if they should use PVSRA or not and migrate to other systems. PVSRA is an excellent system for currency trading on short time frames the way you use it. I tried many other systems but only a few of them are worth using. I think that trading forex with only one system is good for most...
Hello Hutch, I responded to the guy who said PVSRA's indicators are useless and this system is worthless. I simply stated a fact, that most people who lose are actually not very good traders, ('useless') and are way underfunded, ('worthless' accounts), this is not an insult, its a fact and I used the same words that guy used. He insulted the creators of PVSRA and the many people who post here trying to help other traders. I made no reference to you. Also, this guy had been posting here for some time and I had helped him over PM a number of times.

In the past 3 or so years I've been posting here, many 'experts' like you turn up, they all disappear sooner or later and I suspect you'll be no different.

It seems you have no other intent, other than to disrupt this thread with your non pvsra posts. This is a PVSRA scalping thread, not Renko bricks and Ichimoku, there are probably other threads on FF where you can talk about those strategies but you choose to do it here and distract people with your nonsense. Everyone is here for the same reason, to learn this strategy and help other traders, but it appears you cannot grasp that. I blocked you a while ago but you still managed to respond to my post somehow. So, this will be my last post here.

Thank you Cigarguy for starting this thread and the countless other people who posted their excellent trade examples that help many of us learn and improve our trading.

Vape.

yusuf0813 Apr 8, 2019 11:52am | Post# 13926

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys

I have been away from manual trading for a while . However this is the best system and I have been studying this for a very long time. I uploaded the charts on my new Platform and i keep on getting errors . " FFLcalError"

Does any one know how to correct this problem i have attached the screen picture . I will really appreciate if someone can advise me
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture08.04.2019.JPG
Size: 173 KB

Hutch Apr 8, 2019 2:23pm | Post# 13927

{quote} Hello Hutch, I responded to the guy who said PVSRA's indicators are useless and this system is worthless. I simply stated a fact, that most people who lose are actually not very good traders, ('useless') and are way underfunded, ('worthless' accounts), this is not an insult, its a fact and I used the same words that guy used. He insulted the creators of PVSRA and the many people who post here trying to help other traders. I made no reference to you. Also, this guy had been posting here for some time and I had helped him over PM a number...
Ok sorry. I misinterpreted your statements. Many traders have problems at first and it's normal and I agree with you that we should help them. On the other hand I totally disagree with you that I'm trying to distract people with nonsense. I'm still waiting for you to tell me the name of the software that you use to write on your charts. I tried paint but it's messy. In any case I wish everybody good luck with their trading.

aid171 Apr 9, 2019 9:41am | Post# 13928

Do you start your trading by looking for setups on D1 and then H1 charts?
I am starting to read your other threads. Are they along the same line with this thread?

Hutch Apr 9, 2019 11:09am | Post# 13929

Do you start your trading by looking for setups on D1 and then H1 charts? I am starting to read your other threads. Are they along the same line with this thread?
You could do a top down approach by looking at the higher time frames but it's not really necessary using PVSRA because the indicators are excellent. For me the two most important indicators are the solid trend indicator and the volume indicator. Best long trades are made when the candle is just above the solid trend indicator with good volume (green). Best short trades are made when the candle is below the solid trend indicator with good volume (red). You could also enter into a trade when the candle is above or below the centre of the solid trend but those trades are more risky especially if the volume is low.

Iamdrp Apr 9, 2019 1:23pm | Post# 13930

2 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, i am studying this awsome system and i am trying to grasp so basic trend following entries at first i would really appreciate if some one will check these 2 positions to see if i am getting it right following the rules of this system thanks for the awsome work guys.
So the first one is usd chf i saw a candle with notable volume break the key level thank i've waited a retrace to the key level and after another big candle with notable volume i entered as a rule take 5 pip profit and 5 pips stop .
2nd one eur jpy again the trand was down i wait for a break of the key level than waited until a retrace close belowe the key level and a clear rejection from dragon and key level with notable volume this one has been stopped out but i am just curious if its the right thought process that's what matter the most. thank you to anyone that will reply
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 193 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 195 KB

eddie777 Apr 10, 2019 10:21am | Post# 13931

Hello traders getting this error {FFLcalError } any idea?

thnx

SkullCandy Apr 11, 2019 4:24am | Post# 13932

Wondered the same guys, getting lots of errors, what could be the problem? cause ive liked my setup with pvsra...

robmagario Apr 11, 2019 4:38am | Post# 13933

Wondered the same guys, getting lots of errors, what could be the problem? cause ive liked my setup with pvsra...
That is a problem with Metaquotes news. If you disable the news indicator, you can get rid of that error.

SkullCandy Apr 11, 2019 4:58am | Post# 13934

{quote} That is a problem with Metaquotes news. If you disable the news indicator, you can get rid of that error.

It helped, thanks amigo.
Have a nice day

Hutch Apr 11, 2019 7:03am | Post# 13935

{quote} That is a problem with Metaquotes news. If you disable the news indicator, you can get rid of that error.
Best is to remove the news indicator which is what I did. Some indicators can be disabled by unchecking allow DLL imports but some indicators don't need any DLL imports so disabling that functionality doesn't do anything.

Fredrik7 Apr 16, 2019 5:46am | Post# 13936

1 Attachment(s)
G/U from last night, -4.5 pips..
reason for trade: rejection of trendline + dragon, taken after high vol bear candle..
maybe wait for price to break though dragon..
closed one high vol candle closed through trendline, also late into NY session
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 10.43.12.png
Size: 222 KB

fellargasi Apr 16, 2019 4:57pm | Post# 13937

hi cigarguy

you know what is the risk benefit of the system PVSRA Scalping?

example

https://www.forexfactory.com/raaj916#04

roddy321 Apr 16, 2019 5:35pm | Post# 13938

1 Attachment(s)
here new update ffc try this
FFC_urlupdate_20190404.ex4

Hutch Apr 17, 2019 10:02am | Post# 13939

hi cigarguy you know what is the risk benefit of the system PVSRA Scalping? example https://www.forexfactory.com/raaj916#04
Many traders use PVSRA for some type of trades and another system for other types of trades. I think that the most consistent trader using PVSRA is Vape since he posts the most number of charts. I think he is one of the best person to answer your question.

Hutch Apr 17, 2019 10:06am | Post# 13940

2 Attachment(s)
here new update ffc try this {file}
Here is another news reader courtesy of mladen.
News reader.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: News reader.png
Size: 8 KB

© Forex Factory