Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Paradox System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515)

Iris2018 Oct 7, 2019 12:55pm | Post# 16601

Result: closed to the red news. The deal is lost. Trading score: a very bad deal. I wrote in the trading plan: the entrance to the red bar after drawing the DB at the top. But I did not fulfill my trading plan. I tried to predict where the market would stop (finding a confluence of strong resistances) and therefore lost. I need to strictly fulfill my trading plan.

Contra Oct 9, 2019 2:44pm | Post# 16602

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my trading plan and entry for today. Will have to deal with the swap today due to my time restrictions.

Trading plan

Date: Oct 9/19
News: Low Impact

Daily:

ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
MACD Arrow - Down
EMA Arrow - Up
DB - Bottom
SAR - Top
Fibo - Red
Notes: Sar at the parabolic resistance. 61.8 support

4 HR:

ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
DB - Top
SAR - Top
Fibo - Green
Notes: Above Romar, Ema below Romar with top Hidden and standard along with db/sar seperate origin.

2 HR:

ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
MACD Arrow - Up
EMA Arrow - Up
DB - Top
SAR - Top
Fibo - Red
Notes: Standard with hidden top. Ranging at the top.

1 HR:

ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
MACD Arrow - Up
EMA Arrow - Up
DB - Top
SAR - Top
Fibo - Red
Notes: Purple cross white. Db/sar at the top red fibo seperate origin.

Final Notes for all four charts: We are in consolidation. Support to resistance and vice versa. We are at the top of the ranging and daily sar at
parabolic. Room for 40 pips before the h2 and h1 Romar. Entered short with open under h2 purple.

Entry: short 118.012
Click to Enlarge

Name: trading plan oct 9.png
Size: 258 KB

humlux Oct 9, 2019 6:38pm | Post# 16603

Here is my trading plan and entry for today. Will have to deal with the swap today due to my time restrictions. Trading plan Date: Oct 9/19 News: Low Impact Daily: ROMAR - Resistance EMA - Resistance PSAR - Resistance Check List: MACD Arrow - Down EMA Arrow - Up DB - Bottom SAR - Top Fibo - Red Notes: Sar at the parabolic resistance. 61.8 support 4 HR: ROMAR - Resistance EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: DB - Top SAR - Top Fibo - Green Notes: Above Romar, Ema below Romar with top Hidden and standard along with db/sar seperate origin. 2 HR:...
Nice entry and TP.

Contra Oct 9, 2019 7:42pm | Post# 16604

Here is my trading plan and entry for today. Will have to deal with the swap today due to my time restrictions. Trading plan Date: Oct 9/19 News: Low Impact Daily: ROMAR - Resistance EMA - Resistance PSAR - Resistance Check List: MACD Arrow - Down EMA Arrow - Up DB - Bottom SAR - Top Fibo - Red Notes: Sar at the parabolic resistance. 61.8 support 4 HR: ROMAR - Resistance EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: DB - Top SAR - Top Fibo - Green Notes: Above Romar, Ema below Romar with top Hidden and standard along with db/sar seperate origin. 2 HR:...
Self Evaluation:

I took this trade by faith based solely on Dove’s teaching in this scenario. Resistance to support in consolidation. The paradox was 100% right and the unexpected red news underlined everything that was going to happen anyway. Credit to Dove my teacher and God for +40 pips.

Regards

Sinai Oct 10, 2019 4:32am | Post# 16605

1 Attachment(s)
DAILY PLAN – 27/09/19:
NEWS:
13:30 EUR

H1:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
FIBO - DOWN
Notes:
Riders in uptrend.
BB opening up.

H2:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - UP
Last EMA Alert Arrow - UP
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
Riders are in an uptrend.
DB and SAR are attached up at 0.

H4:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
DB and SAR are attached up at 0.
ROMAR crossed EMA

Daily:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - UP
Last EMA Alert Arrow - DOWN
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
We have DB DOWN right below 61.8 FIBO.
SAR is attached up to the top of the candle.

Final Notes for all charts:
We are in consolidation due to conflicting ROMAR trends.
The PSAR was eliminated on the daily so i see ROMAR as the next target.
Risks:
FIBO DOWN very close to 0 on H1, H2, H4 with divergence present.
Red news in a couple of hours.
Buying far from support on H2.

Entry:
Buy: next candle after some retrace.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 10-10-19-EURJPYH2.png
Size: 62 KB

Sinai Oct 10, 2019 7:23am | Post# 16606

DAILY PLAN – 27/09/19: NEWS: 13:30 EUR H1: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support FIBO - DOWN Notes: Riders in uptrend. BB opening up. H2: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: Last MACD crossing - UP Last EMA Alert Arrow - UP Fibo - DOWN Notes: Riders are in an uptrend. DB and SAR are attached up at 0. H4: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: Fibo - DOWN Notes: Riders are in an uptrend. DB and SAR are attached up at 0. ROMAR crossed EMA Daily: ROMAR - Resistance EMA - Resistance PSAR - Resistance Check...
Closed due to news.
Bad trade. Trades should be from support to resistance in a buy.
I bought almost 20 pips up from H2 support.

Best regards,
Hugo

Sinai Oct 14, 2019 4:32am | Post# 16607

1 Attachment(s)
DAILY PLAN – 14/10/19:
NEWS:
No red news

H1:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
FIBO - DOWN
Notes:
Riders in downtrend.
BB opening up.

H2:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - DOWN
Last EMA Alert Arrow - DOWN
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
EMA has crossed purple.
Market open below 23,6
DB is on top and SAR is attached down.

H4:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
Smooth is poiting to cross purple.
DB is on top and SAR is attached down.

Daily:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - UP
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
Market is still above purple after 3 candles.
DB and SAR are attached up to the top.

We are out of balance with purple.
Risks:
Market has already moved 40 pips since opening.
Should sell closer to resistance on H2.

Entry:
Sell: next candle open.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 14-10-19-EURJPYH2.png
Size: 56 KB

Iris2018 Oct 14, 2019 5:16am | Post# 16608

Trading plan 14/10/2019 Economic news: no
H1: ROMAR – sup EMA- res
PSAR – res
Check List: Fibo red
Last EMA Alert Arrow – UP
Last MACD 0 crossing -
Notes: Consolidation. Riders turn down
H2: ROMAR – sup EMA - res
PSAR res Check List: Fibo - red
Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN
Last SARAttachment – DOWN 119.180
Notes: Consolidation. Riders turn down. Opening below the EMA and level of 23.6 Fibo
H4: ROMAR – sup EMA – sup
PSAR – sup
Check List: Fibo - red.
Last DB with SAR Attachment – UP 119.994 (2 Diver)
Notes: Consolidation . Slider. Opening below the EMA and level of 23.6 Fibo. Purple is still far from the intersection of the EMA. Parabolic eliminated by the slider
Daily: ROMAR – sup/res EMA - sup PSAR – sup
Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow –UP
Last MACD 0 crossing –UP
Last DB Attachment – UP (119.994)
Fibo – red Notes: The violet crossed the romar. Opening and closing bars above the romar. Beat in the upper BB. Lack of balance with purple.
Final Notes for all charts: Consolidation. H2 showed a reversal. There is a synchronization of H1 and H2 for downward movement
Entry: Long: -
Short: Entrance with the opening of London from the resistance zone (ЕМА and level 23.6 Fibo Н2) to the nearest support (level 23.6 Fibo daily)

Iris2018 Oct 14, 2019 5:18am | Post# 16609

1 Attachment(s)
According to the trading plan, introduced a short
Click to Enlarge

Name: 14,10,19.JPG
Size: 185 KB

Sinai Oct 14, 2019 6:14pm | Post# 16610

DAILY PLAN – 14/10/19: NEWS: No red news H1: ROMAR - Support EMA - Resistance PSAR - Resistance FIBO - DOWN Notes: Riders in downtrend. BB opening up. H2: ROMAR - Support EMA - Resistance PSAR - Resistance Check List: Last MACD crossing - DOWN Last EMA Alert Arrow - DOWN Fibo - DOWN Notes: EMA has crossed purple. Market open below 23,6 DB is on top and SAR is attached down. H4: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: Fibo - DOWN Notes: Smooth is poiting to cross purple. DB is on top and SAR is attached down. Daily: ROMAR - Resistance...
SL hit.
Very bad trade
I picked the bottom of the DB.
I would like to understand how much far the SAR can move before DB attaches.

Best regards,
Hugo

Iris2018 Oct 15, 2019 1:56pm | Post# 16611

Result: SL -40 points.
Trading Valuation: Yesterday I opened a deal according to the rules of consolidation. But because of the bank weekend, there was no momentum in the market. Today I lost because there was support on my way (H1 romar). Paradox rules: no trade against supports.

Sinai Oct 17, 2019 4:13pm | Post# 16612

1 Attachment(s)
DAILY PLAN – 17/10/19:
NEWS:
No red economic news. Economic meetings.

H1:
ROMAR - Support
UP - Support
UP - Support
FIBO - DOWN
Notes:
Riders in an EMA slider.

H2:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - UP
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
Riders in an uptrend.
Market open above 23,6.
DB and SAR are attached up.

H4:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
Market is on purple support.
Riders in an uptrend.
DB is on top with SAR.

Daily:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - UP
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
DB and SAR are attached up to the top.
ROMAR as crossed EMA.

We are in an uptrend.
Risks:
SAR has not detached in H2.
ROMAR and EMA together in Daily makes for volatile market.

Entry:
Buy: next candle open on Smooth support.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 17-10-19-EURJPYH2.png
Size: 55 KB

Best regards,
Hugo

Contra Oct 17, 2019 5:21pm | Post# 16613

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Sinai,
I'll go as well.

Trading plan

Date: Oct 17/19
News: Eurogroup meetings

Daily:

ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
MACD Arrow - Up
EMA Arrow - Up
DB - Top
SAR - Top
Fibo - Red
Notes: Top of the fibo with db/sar. Ema at the Romar cross.

4 HR:

ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
DB - Top
SAR - Top
Fibo - Red
Notes: BB hit at the top with db/sar seperate origin.

2 HR:

ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
MACD Arrow - Up
EMA Arrow - Up
DB - Top
SAR - Top
Fibo - Red
Notes: low of the red fibo is approaching the far left side of chart which is building its power up. BB hit at the top.

1 HR:

ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
MACD Arrow - Down
EMA Arrow - Up
DB - Top
SAR - Top
Fibo - Red
Notes: db/sar seperate origin at the top.

Final Notes for all four charts: We have 4 charts red fibo. Recent hits on bb on 3 charts as resistance. Heavy emphasis on the H2 fibo
for the most part. The h2 is pretty much the only chart I care about right now. There may be another run up in this trend but Im only interested in
going short. Entry will an open under the 23.6 with macd down and likely crossing Ema on the H2. This may take awhile but the fibo power is building
strength like a storm as the low moves farther and farther left on the H2 chart. I'm also still learning so I could be wrong but this is how i see it.

Entry:
Click to Enlarge

Name: trading plan oct 17.png
Size: 263 KB

Contra Oct 17, 2019 10:28pm | Post# 16614

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Sinai, I'll go as well. Trading plan Date: Oct 17/19 News: Eurogroup meetings Daily: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: MACD Arrow - Up EMA Arrow - Up DB - Top SAR - Top Fibo - Red Notes: Top of the fibo with db/sar. Ema at the Romar cross. 4 HR: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: DB - Top SAR - Top Fibo - Red Notes: BB hit at the top with db/sar seperate origin. 2 HR: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: MACD Arrow - Up EMA Arrow - Up DB - Top SAR - Top Fibo - Red Notes: low of...
Entered short according to plan. Open under the 23.6 and macd arrow down. Market came up and hit the purple white resistance then entered for the sell. I'm at work so I have to post a screenshot from my laptop.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH2.png
Size: 74 KB

Contra Oct 18, 2019 11:47am | Post# 16615

{quote} Entered short according to plan. Open under the 23.6 and macd arrow down. Market came up and hit the purple white resistance then entered for the sell. I'm at work so I have to post a screenshot from my laptop. {image}
Evaluation:
Clearly this was a bad trade. The power of the fib is still looming but my entry was way too early along with trading a Thursday night over Friday with the Economic meetings and such. The parabolic must flip on the h2 for anything short in this scenario. Ego got the best of me and when that happens you can’t see clearly.

Sinai Oct 18, 2019 4:37pm | Post# 16616

DAILY PLAN – 17/10/19: NEWS: No red economic news. Economic meetings. H1: ROMAR - Support UP - Support UP - Support FIBO - DOWN Notes: Riders in an EMA slider. H2: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: Last MACD crossing - UP Last EMA Alert Arrow - UP Fibo - DOWN Notes: Riders in an uptrend. Market open above 23,6. DB and SAR are attached up. H4: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: Fibo - DOWN Notes: Market is on purple support. Riders in an uptrend. DB is on top with SAR. Daily: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support...
Bad trade.
Trade is closed due to weekend.
Should have waited until the SAR attachment to buy.

Best regards,
Hugo

humlux Oct 20, 2019 7:02pm | Post# 16617

EUR/JPY
No Red news forecast

Calendar Date 10.20.19 Sunday
Trading Date: 10.21.19 Monday

Monday Session Open: 120.964
Previous Day High: 121.064
Previous Day Low: 120.770

Daily:
ROMAR – Support
PSAR - Support
Ema - Support

Check List:
Fibo Red at white above 23.6
Last MACD ‘0’ Up
Last EMA arrow Up
Last DB Attachment 121.341
Last SAR Attachment 121.231 under DB
Lower/upper BB open outward
Reg Divergence attached at 121.341

Notes: Daily open below white. DB running with SAR with Red Fibo down.

4 HR:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
BB upper/lower open edging inward

Check List
Fibo Red above 23.6
Last DB Attachment with SAR under at 121.341
Last SAR at 120.661

Notes: Market is at 23.6 and H4 EMA

2 HR:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support

Check List:
Fibo Red near under 23.6
Last MACD ‘0’ arrow Down
Last EMA arrow Down
Last DB Attachment 121.341
Last SAR Attachment 121.115
BB are flattening
Reg divergence attached with DB at 121.341
Hidden divergence attached without reg divergence at 121.115
Notes: White/Purple has crossed but waiting for print at open.

1 HR:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support

Check List:
Fibo red
Last MACD ‘0’ down
Last EMA arrow down

Open Session: 120.

Entry notes:

The H2 is my trading chart. 23.6 and 61.8 are heavy support/resistance on all charts. Factor previous Daily High/Low with Daily Open. Focus on entries. Adjust plan accordingly.

H2 White at Purple for the cross with Red MACD arrow down showing. Red Fibo's on all charts. Daily EMA has Daily Romar Support. H4 EMA holding support at 23.6.

Concerns: Flat BB.

Projected Entry: Long with H2 EMA Slide, H4 EMA Support and H2 white/purple re-cross. Target Red fibo 0 line. Short with H2 parabolic flip, white/purple cross and Daily open below white. Target H2 Red 61.8.

Take note of Daily open vs. previous daily HL.

humlux Oct 20, 2019 8:57pm | Post# 16618

EUR/JPY No Red news forecast Calendar Date 10.20.19 Sunday Trading Date: 10.21.19 Monday Monday Open: TBD Previous Day High: 121.064 Previous Day Low: 120.770 Daily: ROMAR – Support PSAR - Support Ema - Support Check List: Fibo Red at white above 23.6 Last MACD ‘0’ Up Last EMA arrow Up Last DB Attachment 121.341 Last SAR Attachment 121.231 under DB Lower/upper BB open outward Reg Divergence attached at 121.341 Notes: Daily open below white. DB running with SAR with Red Fibo down. 4 HR: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support BB upper/lower...
Adjustments:
Upper BB edging up. Market has gotten above H2 23.6. Re-cross of H2 purple/white in the making. Session open above previous day's low. Horsemen all up in trend.

humlux Oct 20, 2019 10:11pm | Post# 16619

1 Attachment(s)
EUR/JPY No Red news forecast Calendar Date 10.20.19 Sunday Trading Date: 10.21.19 Monday Monday Session Open: 120.964 Previous Day High: 121.064 Previous Day Low: 120.770 Daily: ROMAR – Support PSAR - Support Ema - Support Check List: Fibo Red at white above 23.6 Last MACD ‘0’ Up Last EMA arrow Up Last DB Attachment 121.341 Last SAR Attachment 121.231 under DB Lower/upper BB open outward Reg Divergence attached at 121.341 Notes: Daily open below white. DB running with SAR with Red Fibo down. 4 HR: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support BB...
I am long the market. H2 open above 23.6 as support. Horsemen are in trend for the up. Target top of fibo.Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH2.png
Size: 54 KB

Iris2018 Oct 21, 2019 2:58am | Post# 16620

Trading plan 21/10/2019 Economic news: no
H1: ROMAR – sup EMA- sup
PSAR – sup
Check List: Fibo red
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN
Notes: Romar fell out of the trading zone. BB flat. Riders pointing up
H2: ROMAR – sup EMA - sup
PSAR sup Check List: Fibo - red
Last SARAttachment – UP 121.134
Notes: Romar fell out of the trading zone. BB flat. Riders pointing up. Last DB attachment at the top. SAR at the top with open divergence. SAR is not connected at the top to the DB.
H4: ROMAR – sup EMA – sup
PSAR – sup
Check List: Fibo - red.
Last SAR Attachment – DOWN 120.661
Notes: Romar fell out of the trading zone. BB flat. Riders pointing up. Last DB attachment at the top. Bar at the top with open divergence. SAR is not connected at the top to the DB.
Daily: ROMAR – sup EMA - sup PSAR – sup
Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow –UP
Last MACD 0 crossing –UP
Last DB Attachment – UP (121.341)
Fibo – red Notes: Opening under the white. Riders pointing up
Final Notes for all charts: BB bands and a romar outside the trading zone indicate a ranking mode. But even in the range, we trade on the Romar / EMA trend. Therefore, I am looking for a long position from support. Closer to the lower BB H2
Entry: Long: With a deep rollback from the support area
Short: -

© Forex Factory