Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Paradox System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515)

lukeit May 9, 2019 5:11am | Post# 16081

1 Attachment(s)
perhaps, I just anticipated,it may be that the price goes to 122.95. however, short entry on small resistance. tp=20 SL=40
Click to Enlarge

Name: SS - Copia (2).png
Size: 55 KB

KarmaPolice May 9, 2019 7:14am | Post# 16082

Hello everyone. I'm a new member and I'm trying to learn all rules of paradox. at the moment i've read 300 pages and still not utilize the H4. I must to have this TF ? today we have: DAILY romar and ema short H2 romar and ema short H1 romar and ema short bollinger bands have been exceeded. I would wait for a retracement to operate short. {image}
Hello, just keep on reading, at some point Dove introduces the H4 chart. And the rule for TP/SL is 40/40, we always have 40 pips TP and 40 pips SL. Another rule of this thread is you post your trading plan first, then you post the entry with screenshot, and after the trade is finished you post a self-evaluation. If you keep on reading the thread, you will learn how to create a trading plan, and you will learn a lot more.

lukeit May 9, 2019 12:10pm | Post# 16083

thank you. however, the trade has gone bad. the retracement continues, as you can see. has passed the ema. it was probably to enter long on tf h2 at 8:00 (GMT). but in hindsight it's easy.

OliveBranch May 9, 2019 3:37pm | Post# 16084

One of the great things about The Paradox is that there is a great emphasis upon terminology & truth, which makes it easy for us.
An entry is either there or is not there, because the rules are set in stone. Rules are very specific.
When I use a word "probably" or similar, in which I have in the past, then I know that I have not known what the rule/s are. Thus, a journal is indispensable for me in order to sort out the wheat from the chaff and get it right. There are posts that describe what I refer to here in how to organise our journal. Hope this helps.

Iris2018 May 10, 2019 3:53am | Post# 16085

Trading plan 10/05/2019 Economic news : CPI m/m, Core CPI m/m
H1: ROMAR res EMA - sup
PSAR sup Check List: Fibo - red
Last EMA Alert Arrow UP
Notes: Consolidation. Purple crossed white and smooth
H2:
ROMAR res
EMA- sup
PSAR sup Check List: Last MACD 0 crossing UP
Last EMA Alert Arrow UP
Last DB Attachment UP (123.605) 1 Diver
Fibo- green Notes: Range. BB is flat
H4: ROMAR - res EMA res
PSAR res
Check List: Last DB Attachment UP (123.605) 1 Diver
Fibo - green Notes:. Downtrend in a green fibo.
Daily:
ROMAR res
EMA - res
PSAR - res
Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN Last DB with SAR Attachment DOWN (122.476) 2 Diver
Fibo - green Notes: Downtrend in a green fibo.
Final Notes for all charts: Consolidated downward trend. H2 and H1 are synchronized for the downward movement, but the EMA is still support. Parabolics eliminated by intersecting violet and white. H4 and Day are directed downwards. Db on H2 at the top. H2 in the range, which means that the next investment will be below.
Entry: Long: -
Short: Next candle

Iris2018 May 10, 2019 3:56am | Post# 16086

1 Attachment(s)
Introduced short from the resistance - the H1 romar
Click to Enlarge

Name: 10,05,19.JPG
Size: 186 KB

Iris2018 May 10, 2019 11:12am | Post# 16087

Result: closed in front of the red news +10 points.
Trade valuation: the market went to the side. The parabolic H4 paralysis blocked my TP. Н1 parabolic also not turned over, although the purple was in the EMA. I think the script was defined by me correctly: Range. According to the rules, I needed the next red bar after the DB to enter a short one, but it was at night. I slept. An attempt to catch up with the market did not bring results The deal was lost, because the TP was not reached.
Great weekend to everyone!

Lakers May 12, 2019 8:23pm | Post# 16088

May 12th, 2019 EUR/JPY.
Session: Tokyo
Red News: None

H1
Romar: Support
EMA: Support
Parabolic: Resistance
Fibs: RED
Note: Out of sync with H2, and Romar EMA has crossed for the up.
H2
Romar: Resistance
EMA: Resistance
Parabolic: Support
Fibs: Red
EMA last arrow: DOWN, MACD: UP
Note: SAR is currently showing on the current at the bottom, and the EMA arrow is showing for the down.
H4
EMA: Support
Parabolic: Support
Fibs: Green
Note: The last DB connection is at the top with only the standard Divergence showing, and White Purple has crossed for the down.
Daily
EMA last arrow: DOWN, MACD: DOWN
Note: The market opened above White. Also everything is pointing for the down, and the last DB connection is at the bottom with both Divergence showing.

Final note:
The market is currently consolidating between H2 Parabolic / '38.2' support and H2 Romar resistance.
Projected entry
Can look to short if H2 EMA Purple crosses for the down with the Parabolic flip.
Or could also go long to bring out the H4 hidden Divergence if EMA shows a slider for the up.

Lakers May 13, 2019 12:04am | Post# 16089

1 Attachment(s)
May 12th, 2019 EUR/JPY. Session: Tokyo Red News: None H1 Romar: Support EMA: Support Parabolic: Resistance Fibs: RED Note: Out of sync with H2, and Romar EMA has crossed for the up. H2 Romar: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Support Fibs: Red EMA last arrow: DOWN, MACD: UP Note: SAR is currently showing on the current at the bottom, and the EMA arrow is showing for the down. H4 Romar: Resistance EMA: Support Parabolic: Support Fibs: Green Note: The last DB connection is at the top with only the standard Divergence showing, and White Purple...
Entry
H2 EMA Purple at the crossing for the down with the Parabolic flip for the down confluence with H2 EMA MACD arrow showing in sequence for the down.
Risks
H2 Fibo '38.2' / H4 Parabolic can block the TP
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 70 KB

Iris2018 May 13, 2019 2:48am | Post# 16090

Trading plan 13/05/2019 Economic news : no
H1: ROMAR res EMA - res
PSAR res Check List: Fibo - red
Last EMA Alert Arrow DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing DOWN
Notes: BB is flat. Range
H2:
ROMAR res
EMA- res
PSAR res Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing DOWN
Last DB Attachment UP (123.605) 1 Diver
Last SAR Attachment DOWN (123.131)
Fibo- red
Notes: Range. BB is flat
H4: ROMAR - res EMA sup
PSAR sup
Check List: Last DB Attachment UP (123.605) 1 Diver
Fibo - green Notes:. Consolidation
Daily: ROMAR res EMA - res PSAR - res
Final Notes for all charts: H1 and H2 are synchronized down. Trend Romar / EMA on all charts down. Flat stripes on H1 and H2 indicate a range. According to the rules of Range, if the DB is at the top, then its next investment will be at the bottom.
Short: We are looking for input short from resistance

Iris2018 May 13, 2019 2:54am | Post# 16091

1 Attachment(s)
The closest resistance is the H1 romar. Introduced short. TP at the level of 61.8 fibo H2 and 100 fibo H1 to the bottom BB H2.
Risks: level 23.6 fibo H4 and parabolic H4 (intersection of violet and white is eliminated, but the parabolic trend is not eliminated)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 13,05,19.JPG
Size: 172 KB

Iris2018 May 13, 2019 8:22am | Post# 16092

1 Attachment(s)
Result: +40 points
Assessment: the transaction is based on the rules of consolidation from the nearest resistance (romar H1) to support (61.8 fibo H2 and 100 fibo H1) from top to bottom (according to the trend of romar / EMA). Because parabolic H4 needed time. But thanks to the flat strips, the BB DB was forced downstairs.
Click to Enlarge

Name: ?? 13,05,19.JPG
Size: 202 KB

Lakers May 13, 2019 7:59pm | Post# 16093

{quote} Entry H2 EMA Purple at the crossing for the down with the Parabolic flip for the down confluence with H2 EMA MACD arrow showing in sequence for the down. Risks H2 Fibo '38.2' / H4 Parabolic can block the TP {image}
Result
+40 pips
At the entry open candle H1 Romar EMA had already crossed for the down to make the Romars power/trend in sync for the down, H2 entry open candle EMA Purple was at the crossing for the down causing H2 EMA switch role for the down with the Parabolic flip. Also the H2 EMA MACD arrow was showing in sequence for the down to go with Romars trend. And the H1 H2 next Fibo direction was red for the down with H2 H4 next DB/SAR connection.

Lakers May 13, 2019 8:12pm | Post# 16094

May 14th, 2019 EUR/JPY.
Red News: None

H1
Note: The Fibo flipped to green because yesterday the market had reached Fibo red '100'. Out of sync with H2.
H2
Fibs: Red
Note: Everything is pointing down, and the market is close to reaching the red Fibo. Also the last DB connection with only the standard Divergence is at the bottom.
H4
Note: Everything is pointing down and the last DB connection with only the standard Divergence is at the bottom
Daily
Note: Everything is pointing for the down. And the market opened below Purple.

Final note:
The Romar on every chart are currently in sync for the down making the market to be in a downtrend / downswing. But for the last 5 H2 candle the market has been going side ways at the bottom for the Fibo.
Projected entry
If the market retrace to resistance look to short with confluence to bring out H2 hidden Divergence at the bottom / or if H1 H2 are in-sync for the down the entry can be made from any 4 horsemen to go with the current trend.
Can also look to buy if the market shows a reversal and not an EMA slider.

Lakers May 13, 2019 10:03pm | Post# 16095

1 Attachment(s)
May 14th, 2019 EUR/JPY. Session: Tokyo Red News: None H1 Romar: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Fibs: Green Note: The Fibo flipped to green because yesterday the market had reached Fibo red '100'. Out of sync with H2. H2 Romar: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Fibs: Red EMA last arrow: DOWN, MACD: DOWN Note: Everything is pointing down, and the market is close to reaching the red Fibo. Also the last DB connection with only the standard Divergence is at the bottom. H4 Romar: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance...
Entry
Every Romar trend/power on every chart are for the down confluence with H2 last DB connection is at the bottom with only the standard Divergence showing so the hidden Divergence can show up at the bottom after a retrace to resistance then back down.
Trade from resistance when the market is down-trending / down-swinging, the entry is around the Parabolic resistance and H1 Romar resistance.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 70 KB

Iris2018 May 14, 2019 3:29am | Post# 16096

Trading plan 14/05/2019 Economic news : no
H1: ROMAR res/sup EMA - sup
PSAR sup Check List: Fibo - green
Last EMA Alert Arrow UP
Last MACD 0 crossing UP
Notes: BB is flat. Range
H2:
ROMAR res
EMA- sup
PSAR sup Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow UP
Last MACD 0 crossing UP
Last DB Attachment UP (123.389) 1 Diver
Fibo- red
Notes: Range. BB is flat
H4: ROMAR - res EMA res
PSAR res
Check List: Last DB Attachment DOWN (122.538) 1 Diver
Fibo - green Notes:. Downtrend in green fibo
Daily: ROMAR res EMA - res PSAR - res
Final Notes for all charts: H1 and H2 are synchronized up. Trend Romar / EMA on all charts down. Flat stripes on H1 and H2 indicate a range. The absence of an open divergence and the transition of the SAR in the DB on H2 indicates a range. According to the rules of Range, if the DB is at the top, then its next investment will be at the bottom.
Short: I entered a short one that did not wait for the bar to close, because my SL was hiding behind the daytime EMA. Resistance Record: H2 Romar

Iris2018 May 14, 2019 3:29am | Post# 16097

1 Attachment(s)
I entered a short one that did not wait for the bar to close, because my SL was hiding behind the daytime EMA. Resistance Record: H2 Romar
Click to Enlarge

Name: 14,05,19.JPG
Size: 186 KB

Iris2018 May 14, 2019 8:24am | Post# 16098

1 Attachment(s)
Result: TP +40 points
Trade valuation: a deal according to the rules. Yesterday we were in range. By the middle of the day (when I received the TP) all the charts were synchronized to go down. BB opened. There was a downward trend. BUT DIVERGENTION HIDDEN SO AND AND APPEARED. This was the first signal for me that the range was not finished. This morning, the BB flat bands confirmed this to me. At the time of writing the trading plan on H2 was SAR. But I knew that it could not be used as an entry point, because it would go to DB. The flat strips of the BB and the right arrows confirmed this to me. In the trading plan, I laid the entry point (DB in the romar). Top down trend romar / EMA from resistance. When I wrote it and wanted to publish - it all happened DB permeated the romar. I typed a short one. No doubt - only faith in Paradox. Thank you teacher!
Click to Enlarge

Name: ?? 14,05,19.JPG
Size: 202 KB

Lakers May 14, 2019 7:57pm | Post# 16099

{quote} Entry Every Romar trend/power on every chart are for the down confluence with H2 last DB connection is at the bottom with only the standard Divergence showing so the hidden Divergence can show up at the bottom after a retrace to resistance then back down. Trade from resistance when the market is down-trending / down-swinging, the entry is around the Parabolic resistance and H1 Romar resistance. {image}
Result
+40 pips
The entry is bad, and I misread the scenario. The entry was at risk from the start, because when I entered the EMA arrow was showing for the up so the MACD can easily follow next to be in sequence (and it did). And I misread the scenario, I should have waited for the DB to connect at resistance and then try to work from there, because the market was ranging and not down-swinging.

Lakers May 14, 2019 8:11pm | Post# 16100

May 15th, 2019 EUR/JPY.
Red News: USD

H1
Note: White Smooth Purple are pointing for the up and out of sync with H2.
H2
Note: Everything is pointing for the down. SAR is showing at the bottom and only the standard Divergence is showing at the top.
H4
Note: Everything is pointing down, and EMA is sliding over Purple.
Daily
Note: Everything is pointing for the down. And the market opened above White.

Final note:
The market is ranging between the Daily '23.6' resistance and the Daily last DB support connection at the bottom on '0.0'.
Projected entry
Will look to go long if the market indicate an up move to bring out the H2 hidden Divergence and within the rules / or wait for DB to connect at support to make an entry with confluence.

© Forex Factory