Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Paradox System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515)

Iris2018 Jun 19, 2019 2:49am | Post# 16201

Trading plan 19/06/2019 Economic news: ECB President Draghi Speaks
H1: ROMAR – res EMA- res
PSAR – res Check List: Fibo green
Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Last MACD 0 Arrow – DOWN
Notes: Downtrend in green fibo. Riders are poing down
H2: ROMAR – res EMA - res
PSAR – sup Check List: Fibo - green
Last DB Attachment – DOWN (121,054) –1 Diver
Last SAR Attachment – UP (121,67)
Notes: Consolidation. Riders are poing down.
H4: ROMAR – res EMA – res
PSAR – res
Check List: Fibo - green
Last DB Attachment – DOWN (121,054) –2 Diver
Notes: Downtrend in green fibo. Riders are poing down.
Daily: ROMAR –res EMA - res PSAR - res
Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow –DOWN
Last MACD 0 Arrow –DOWN
Last DB Attachment –DOWN (121.054)
Fibo – green.
Notes: Down trend in green fibo.
Final Notes for all charts: Downtrend in green fibo. H1 and H2 arenot synchronized. Trend Romar / EMA is down.On the H2 graph, dB with standard divergence. Hidden is not revealed.
Entry:
Long: -
Short: From EMA or smooth H2

mexican301 Jun 19, 2019 9:16pm | Post# 16202

Not going to lie it gets a little hard to trade with a new born that seems to have a detection system and cry every time i open up my charts

Finding balance for all is quite difficult i must admit

SuchParadox Jun 19, 2019 9:58pm | Post# 16203

Not going to lie it gets a little hard to trade with a new born that seems to have a detection system and cry every time i open up my charts Finding balance for all is quite difficult i must admit
Truee. With 2 hours to the high impact news, was the short at daily open an ideal trade

dove_alliance Jun 19, 2019 10:00pm | Post# 16204

After studying the trades for the last couple of weeks I had noticed that 80% of the trades where going long off of resistance and short off of support. Majority of the trading plans are not in consistent with the Daily chart. So - that means most of you are not seeing the obvious of trading off support for the long and off resistance for the short. That is a major problem for most of you.

To be honest - I cannot understand why this is. It is so simple trading the Paradox but you traders are doing everything you can do to trade against the rules of trading. Counter-trading support and resistance is not the way in being successful. Most of you must change your way of thinking and be objective instead of being subjective; and letting the market control your attitude in KNOWING "why" - you are failing instead of looking for excuses.

For the last three years I have given you an opportunity in learning how to trade and be successful. Instead - most of you want to be creative and then the Paradox burns you. The Paradox is 100% right and in the end of you losing trade; you then see how the Paradox is always right. I just cannot believe that most of you are not seeing your mistakes, and then learn from your mistakes.

I spent almost 2 months without trading. And once I got back into trading I made up those lost 2 months. And it wasn't hard because I use the Daily guide me into profit on every trade, using the H2 for my entries.

Trading support and resistance within the Daily trend will always keep you in profit. But when you try to be creative with the Paradox you will be burn each and every time.

mexican301 Jun 19, 2019 11:22pm | Post# 16205

{quote} Truee. With 2 hours to the high impact news, was the short at daily open an ideal trade
That was where i planned to enter today. Although entering yesterday with daily purple touch, H4 SAR at Psar and 2H DB/SAR and Divergence was the best entry. Anyone here can say that looking backwards but its different looking at it in the moment at times.

I found breaking the rules down into the scenarios as Dove and a few of the other students have made it put it in the past helps. Uptrend, downtrend, Consolidation/ranging
I've only been able to trade trend and H2 ranging when the DB/SAR is running together. As for using Fibo DB/SAR and Divergence all together it feels like i keep walking into the glass door Its only just clicking using the daily trend

Dove is right, it isnt that hard but we chose to make it so :/

Iris2018 Jun 21, 2019 3:35am | Post# 16206

Trading plan 21/06/2019 Economic news: already passed
H1: ROMAR – res EMA- res
PSAR – res Check List: Fibo green
Last EMA Alert Arrow – UP
Last MACD 0 Arrow – UP
Notes: Downtrend in green fibo. Slider
H2: ROMAR – res EMA - res
PSAR – res Check List: Fibo - green
Last DB Attachment – DOWN (120.940) –2 Diver
Last SAR Attachment – UP (121,548)
Notes:Downtrend in green fibo. Purple crossed white
H4: ROMAR – res EMA – res
PSAR – res
Check List: Fibo - green
Last DB Attachment – DOWN (120.940) –1 Diver
Notes: Downtrend in green fibo. Riders are poing down.
Check List:
Last MACD 0 Arrow –DOWN
Last DB Attachment –DOWN (120.940)-1 Diver
Fibo – green.
Notes: Downtrend in green fibo.
Final Notes for all charts: Downtrend in green fibo. H1 and H2 are synchronized. Trend Romar / EMA is down.
Entry:
Short: From resistence

Iris2018 Jun 21, 2019 3:41am | Post# 16207

1 Attachment(s)
Introduced short from the merger of resistance:
1. Romar H1
2. Level 61.8 fibo H2
3. Parabolic H4
4. Daily level 23.6 Fibo
My SL is 100 Fibo H2. My TP before DB with two divergences
Click to Enlarge

Name: 21,06,19.JPG
Size: 185 KB

Iris2018 Jun 21, 2019 12:27pm | Post# 16208

On H2 there was a quick turn scenario, which Dov described in his post 15516.
On the first bar there was the intersection of violet and white, on the second violet and a smoothie and on the third coup there was a parabolic for the intersection of white and a smoothie, violet and EMA. I understood and learned this script too late.
Result: SL - 40 points
Estimation of trade: for the short ones, I had to wait for db at the top and enter the next red candle. With Fibo to the red H2. What is happening now

dove_alliance Jun 21, 2019 1:27pm | Post# 16209

On H2 there was a quick turn scenario, which Dov described in his post 15516. On the first bar there was the intersection of violet and white, on the second violet and a smoothie and on the third coup there was a parabolic for the intersection of white and a smoothie, violet and EMA. I understood and learned this script too late. Result: SL - 40 points Estimation of trade: for the short ones, I had to wait for db at the top and enter the next red candle. With Fibo to the red H2. What is happening now
Lets get this straight trader - you screwed up in not seeing the entry which was at the bottom when the Hidden Divergence showed up. That was the entry from support to resistance. And when you pulled the trigger for the short the Standard Divergence hadn't even shown up yet; which means the market was still on track for the long. You lost your trade because you did not abide by the rules of trading the Paradox.

The signals are there trader for each and every proper entry. Go back and study my posting on being creative. You may learn a thing or two.

dove_alliance Jun 21, 2019 2:16pm | Post# 16210

1 Attachment(s)
OK Traders - let me go through Iris entry and what NOT TO DO.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 21,06,19.JPG
Size: 185 KB
To begin with Divergence is a very powerful indicator - especially when it is set up properly. On Iris 2 hour entry chart it is showing a green EMA arrow prior to Iris entry. On that bar is the bottom is because you had the Standard Divergence bring out the Hidden divergence. On top of that you also had both the DB and SAR attached for the long on the bottom support. On the next bar was entry for the long off support.

So what does Iris do. Sat there for an hour and 40 minutes trying to decide what to do. And then finally decided to pull the trigger going short against support. And then breaks a major rule of pulling the trigger with the bar still moving with 20 minutes left on it. You never, ever pull the trigger on a moving bar from center. Always pull the trigger from either support or resistance.

Iris2018 Jun 21, 2019 3:59pm | Post# 16211

Thank you for your comment. I am very glad that you paid attention to me. I realized that I had lost the deal - after seeing the graphics in an hour. But I did not have the opportunity to be at the computer to the opening of London. Therefore, I entered on a moving candle. This is not an excuse. There were a lot of signals. I missed them. Never have to rush. It is better to miss the day of trading, if you do not have time. Have a great weekend everyone

dove_alliance Jun 21, 2019 10:21pm | Post# 16212

1 Attachment(s)
I had a trader not long ago asking me to train him on long term trading? I didn’t answer him because he knows I no- longer train any one for any reason, as my life is filled and I do not have time to train.

But I will give you this tutorial for the last three weeks of how I trade long term in using the Daily and H2 charts.

As I have stated over and over again - the Paradox is strictly about support, resistance, and TREND. And as I have stated many times over: The daily chart is your trend chart. A new Daily bar appears at 19:00 ET during Daylight Savings Time; and 20:00 ET during Standard Time Zone on the MT4. And it is a 24 hour bar. That is pretty simple if you think about. The Daily chart operates exactly the same as the H2 chart which is 12 bars in a 24 hour period.

You have the same on both charts as the DB/SAR, Divergences, Support and Resistance with the 4 Horsemen, the Parabolics, EMA, and the Fibo. And believe me, if you know how to trade these elements then you will never lose a trade. The DB and SAR always leads you into all trades; that is true on all the charts.

So lets begin with June 2nd which is Sunday going into Monday. June 3rd.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYDaily.GIF
Size: 41 KB
As you notice on the opening Sunday bar you have a green Fibo with DB/SAR and Divergence attached. That is telling you the market is ready for the uptrend. On the next bar at 19:00 (Being Sunday) I pulled the trigger for the long, and my target is the parabolic for 100 pips which is 20 pips shorter than the Parabolic. The Parabolic was hit and retraced off the Parabolic with my 100 pip profit.

The next day bar opened above the 23.6 Fibo and above Smooth for another 100 pip entry to close out the week. I had stay with my trade at the ending of the week to be sure the trade had closed before the end of the week.

When it comes to trading long term I do not worry about the economic releases for the simple reason; the Paradox will always stay in the trend no-matter what happens with numbers on the releases.

The following week the Market opens on Sunday June 9th going into Monday the 10th.

The opening had a gap in which the gap must be filled. plus there was no Divergence. Divergence showed up on the next high bar which was the 12th day Bar; and I pulled the rigger for the short for 100 pips before the target of the Parabolic. The open bar was below the 61.8 for the short with Divergence and the DB/SAR. That was on the 14th and end of the week.

I had three trades this week with 60 each on the 18th for the short with the opening Daily Bar, the 20th with the hit on Smooth for the short, and then today the 21st for the long.

All these trades are also showing on the H2 off support and resistance in using the Daily trend with its chart support and resistance.

The-Force Jun 21, 2019 11:52pm | Post# 16213

6 Attachment(s)
I hope I have this right

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 116 KB
H2 DB with Hid Div, open above Smooth. Ref H1 open above Smooth

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 111 KB
H2 DB HL, open above Smooth. Ref H1 open above EMA

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 122 KB
H2 DB on top, open below EMA. Ref H1 PSAR flip

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 129 KB
H2 DB on top LH, PSAR flip in ROMAR trend. Ref H1 open at EMA in a slider

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
H2 DB on top, open above ROMAR. Ref H1 ROMAR hasnt crossed EMA

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot6.png
H2 DB with Hid Div at the bottom, open inside Purple. Ref H1 The next bar opens above Smooth

SuchParadox Jun 22, 2019 7:30am | Post# 16214

I had a trader not long ago asking me to train him on long term trading? I didn’t answer him because he knows I no- longer train any one for any reason, as my life is filled and I do not have time to train. But I will give you this tutorial for the last three weeks of how I trade long term in using the Daily and H2 charts. As I have stated over and over again - the Paradox is strictly about support, resistance, and TREND. And as I have stated many times over: The daily chart is your trend chart. A new Daily bar appears at 19:00 ET during Daylight...
Hey Dana, without meaning to sound like an idiot (lol), on the Long trade for 60 pips on Friday
What where the motivations for the Long trade?
I know db /sar were together with divergence on the candle, but during open on Friday market went straight to create a new lower low on h2/h4 and with all charts being down, it could have easily have continued down and even made a new lower low on the daily, the db sar were moving down together.

Funny enough I saw the range with db/sar together in h2 and had a feeling it would be going up, but with the opening it went straight down to make a lower low and with all the news that day, I avoided any trade and went to sleep.
And with the release, market shot straight up.

Iris2018 Jun 22, 2019 8:19am | Post# 16215

I had a trader not long ago asking me to train him on long term trading? I didn’t answer him because he knows I no- longer train any one for any reason, as my life is filled and I do not have time to train. But I will give you this tutorial for the last three weeks of how I trade long term in using the Daily and H2 charts. As I have stated over and over again - the Paradox is strictly about support, resistance, and TREND. And as I have stated many times over: The daily chart is your trend chart. A new Daily bar appears at 19:00 ET during Daylight...
I thank you for your post. He is very informative. I know you didn't have time to comment on our deals. Besides, you have been doing this for so long that we should already be ashamed of mistakes. But everyone needs a different duration of training. Can we rely on such informative publications from you once a month? This encourages and gives hope, when comparing you see that there are fewer errors. Your descriptions and justifications for your daily schedule transactions are very important. I already understood that when you truly recognize the day in sync with H2 you get a TP. Sincerely, Irina

dove_alliance Jun 22, 2019 8:30am | Post# 16216

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Dana, without meaning to sound like an idiot (lol), on the Long trade for 60 pips on Friday What where the motivations for the Long trade? I know db /sar were together with divergence on the candle, but during open on Friday market went straight to create a new lower low on h2/h4 and with all charts being down, it could have easily have continued down and even made a new lower low on the daily, the db sar were moving down together. Funny enough I saw the range with db/sar together in h2 and had a feeling it would be going up, but with...
That is correct - it did go lower low and my question for you: What was the reason for lower low?

The answer is this screen shot.
Click to Enlarge

Name: DIVERGENCE.png
Size: 74 KB

Iris2018 Jun 24, 2019 4:02am | Post# 16217

Trading plan 24/06/2019 Economic news: no
H1: ROMAR – sup EMA- sup
PSAR – sup Check List: Fibo red
Last MACD 0 Arrow – DOWN
Notes: Purpl in white. Uptrend in red fibo
H2: ROMAR – sup EMA - sup
PSAR – sup Check List: Fibo - red
Last MACD 0 Arrow – UP
Last DB Attachment – UP (122.344) –1 Diver
Notes:Purpl in white. Uptrend in red fibo
H4: ROMAR – res/sup EMA – sup
PSAR – sup
Check List: Fibo - red
Last DB Attachment – DOWN (122.344) –1 Diver
Notes: UPtrend in red fibo. Riders are poing up.
Check List:
Last MACD 0 Arrow –UP
Last DB Attachment –DOWN (120.940)-1 Diver
Fibo – green.
Notes: SLIDER. Candle open above EMA. No balance with a purple second candle
Final Notes for all charts: Consolidation. Trend Romar / ЕМА on Н1 and Н2 is already up, and on the daily one is still down. On H1 and H2 graphs are purple in white. On the day on the way resistance - parabolic and fibo level 50
Entry:
Short: On the H2 slider and the opening below the EMA

Sinai Jun 24, 2019 7:17am | Post# 16218

Anybody else having issues with the server chart data? Seems like the h1 chart it's not being updated.
I've tried restarting the platform with no luck.

Iris2018 Jun 24, 2019 7:31am | Post# 16219

Everything works. The market confidently goes to the side

maas Jun 24, 2019 8:56am | Post# 16220

Working ok in England.

ATB,
Maas

© Forex Factory