Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Paradox System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515)

djiminova Jun 1, 2019 9:39am | Post# 16121

1 Attachment(s)
hopefully it helps someone
DOVE'S TEACHINGS.pdf

OliveBranch Jun 2, 2019 5:40am | Post# 16122

hopefully it helps someone {image}
Thank you Djiminova,
Your thoughtfulness will certainly help many.

SuchParadox Jun 2, 2019 5:22pm | Post# 16123

1 Attachment(s)
EURJPY Date: 02-03/06/19
News: High Impact USD News 3pm GMT.

Daily: Open below fridays close
ROMAR: Resistance
EMA: Resistance
PSAR: Resistance
Checklist:

Notes: daily in a full blown downtrend, with 4hm turned back down. Macd down. EMA and macd arrows in sequence. BB’s opening up for further down movement.

4HR:

EMA: resistance

Notes: h4 in complete downtrend and in sync with h1/h2. Market retraced back to friday close which is purple resistance/0.0 fibo and holding as resistance. BB;S wide open down.

2HR:
Opening Price: 120.819
Notes: h2 in a full blown downtrend and in sync with h1. Macd down. Both divergence attached to current low candle in trend. BB’s opened up.

1HR:

Notes: market open 8 pips below friday close. H1 in a full blown downtrend, ema and psar trend both down. Macd down.

Final Notes: all charts in a full blown downtrend. With market open below Fridays close. Currently h4 purple holding resistance, with the 0.0 fibo. We are currently 60 pips away from the next daily resistance (purple)

Projected Entry: My goal is to Enter a short at resistance with everything pointing down. I missed the entry with new daily open due to spread. But I will wait for h2 smooth/ema or h4 smooth.

EURJPY Date: 02-03/06/19 News: High Impact USD News 3pm GMT. Daily: Open below fridays close ROMAR: Resistance EMA: Resistance PSAR: Resistance Checklist: Notes: daily in a full blown downtrend, with 4hm turned back down. Macd down. EMA and macd arrows in sequence. BB’s opening up for further down movement. 4HR: ROMAR: Resistance EMA: resistance PSAR: Resistance Notes: h4 in complete downtrend and in sync with h1/h2. Market retraced back to friday close which is purple resistance/0.0 fibo and holding as resistance. BB;S wide open down. 2HR: Opening...
Entry: Entered short. Missed the opening of the candle. but we have confluence of h1/h2 purple resistance and h4 white holding resistance.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 101 KB

dove_alliance Jun 2, 2019 10:40pm | Post# 16124

Hello everyone and blessings.

My greatest and dearest friend passed away May 18th after a long battle with a fungus in her upper right lung lob. And I know in my heart she is now in Heaven. A true friendship between a man and woman is a treasure filled with trust, respect, gratitude, and unconditional love that flows from the heart without judgment, or even resentment. Our spirits were always connected even when we lived in our own world; she had her life and I had mine. But no-matter what; we were always there for one another.

It has now been just over two weeks since I lost my precious friend, and I know she will always be with me for the rest of my life. The memories alone of how we shared our lives with the good, the bad, and the ugly will always remain. All you needed to do was met her one time and you would never forget her. That is how beautiful of a person she was.

These last two weeks has been very hard on me. In fact - I have not traded since the first day she was having problems breathing towards the ending of March. I had not left here side from that day forward until her last breath.

During this period of time I began to really understand the true meaning of loving someone from the caverns of my heart. It is a real emotion of joy, pain, and suffering all role into one. A joy of who that person is, a pain when they hurt - you also hurt - you also suffer when that person suffers. I know I will continue suffering through life as she is no longer there to cover my back - as I was there to cover her back. But it is a joy of knowing she is free from all her pain and suffering, and in perfect bless with Jesus in Heaven. Throughout my life Mildred was the ONLY true friend I ever had, and she will always be missed by all those who knew her.

It may take me a few more days before I am able to get my life back together and be active with the forum and trading.

Thank you for you patience and God bless us all.

downunderfx Jun 2, 2019 11:14pm | Post# 16125

Dana,
My heartfelt condolences.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
May God give you the strength of His love.

Sinai Jun 3, 2019 3:28am | Post# 16126

Hello everyone and blessings. My greatest and dearest friend passed away May 18th after a long battle with a fungus in her upper right lung lob. And I know in my heart she is now in Heaven. A true friendship between a man and woman is a treasure filled with trust, respect, gratitude, and unconditional love that flows from the heart without judgment, or even resentment. Our spirits were always connected even when we lived in our own world; she had her life and I had mine. But no-matter what; we were always there for one another. It has now been just...
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Mr. Dana.
May God give her eternal peace and her loved ones the strength to bear the pain.

OliveBranch Jun 3, 2019 6:09am | Post# 16127

The feeling of completeness in being there when someone needs us; & for us being able to be right there - without distraction, for the one in need; is indeed a unique opportunity and a privileged and honourable place to find oneself in... our thoughts are with Mildred, yourself and Mildred's family. God Speed.

dove_alliance Jun 3, 2019 8:42am | Post# 16128

EURJPY Date: 02-03/06/19 News: High Impact USD News 3pm GMT. Daily: Open below fridays close ROMAR: Resistance EMA: Resistance PSAR: Resistance Checklist: Notes: daily in a full blown downtrend, with 4hm turned back down. Macd down. EMA and macd arrows in sequence. BB’s opening up for further down movement. 4HR: ROMAR: Resistance EMA: resistance PSAR: Resistance Notes: h4 in complete downtrend and in sync with h1/h2. Market retraced back to friday close which is purple resistance/0.0 fibo and holding as resistance. BB;S wide open down. 2HR: Opening...
SuchParadox - lets start with your trading plan - which is completely wrong.

Throughout your plan you have a short trend on all charts. But the problem is you are not showing SUPPORT as a stopper on a short and resistance for any longs. In other words - you had no trade especially for the short. You had both hidden and standard divergence to stop you with both DB/SAR to stop you; not to mention the flip of the Fibo with entry at the Fibo "0"..

In short - you did not see the whole picture.

SuchParadox Jun 3, 2019 8:53am | Post# 16129

{quote} SuchParadox - lets start with your trading plan - which is completely wrong. Throughout your plan you have a short trend on all charts. But the problem is you are not showing SUPPORT as a stopper on a short and resistance for any longs. In other words - you had no trade especially for the short. You had both hidden and standard divergence to stop you with both DB/SAR to stop you; not to mention the flip of the Fibo with entry at the Fibo "0".. In short - you did not see the whole picture.
Thanks Dana I appreciate your input and I will consider the whole picture next time.

dove_alliance Jun 3, 2019 3:40pm | Post# 16130

1 Attachment(s)
To update my last posting with SuchParadox - Here is a screen shot of 3 entries going north.

Because of the heavy support along with the Fibo "0" there were two hits on the Fibo zero. The third entry was with the open bar above Smooth with White crossing Purple on the same Bar with Smooth. If you had forgotten - the Paradox is all about support, resistance with the trend coming off either support or resistance. The Paradox never fails provided you know what you are looking for when it comes to support and resistance.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH2_06-03-19.png
Size: 74 KB

Iris2018 Jun 5, 2019 2:36am | Post# 16131

Trading plan 05/06/2019 Economic news : ISM Non-Manufacturing PM
H1: ROMAR – sup EMA- sup
PSAR – res Check List: Fibo red
Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Notes: Consolidation. H1 shows a reversal. The next bar will be the intersection of the EMA and the purple
H2: ROMAR – res/sup EMA - sup
PSAR – sup Check List: Fibo - red
Last MACD 0 crossing - UP
Last EMA Alert Arrow – UP (not fixed)
Last DB with SAR Attachment – UP (121.833) –2 Diver
Notes: Consolidation. Violet crossed white.
H4: ROMAR – res EMA – sup
PSAR – sup
Check List: Fibo - green. There will be a coup for red
Last DB Attachment – UP (121.833) – 1 Diver
Notes: Consolidation.
Daily: ROMAR –res EMA - res PSAR - res
Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing – DOWN
Last DB Attachment –DOWN (120.773) –1 Diver
Fibo – green. Notes: Downtrend. Purple in white. Candle opened over smooth. Trade range is indicated by riders (from EMA to violet in white)
Final Notes for all charts: Consolidation. H1 starts turning. I need synchronization with H2 and confirmation on H2. To do this, wait for a candle open below the EMA and below the level of 23.6 fibo to enter short on H2
Entry: Long: -
Short: Short from merging resistance.

Sinai Jun 5, 2019 4:07am | Post# 16132

1 Attachment(s)
After some vacation i come back to posting.

DAILY PLAN – 02/05/19:
NEWS: 16:00 USD

H1:
ROMAR - Support
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
FIBO - DOWN
Notes:
Market is finding support on PSAR with several hits on the last hours.
There was a smooth slider with white and smooth cross back as support on the same candle

H2:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - UP
Last EMA Alert Arrow - UP
Fibo - DOWN
Notes:
Last arrow sequence is wrong meaning a retrace in the future.
Romar crossing Purple makes it Support and Resistance.
DB is connected with SAR up and with divergence.

H4:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Fibo - UP
Notes:
We are in an uptrend with the horsemen. ROMAR is still Resistance.
DB is connected with SAR up.

Daily:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD crossing - UP
Last EMA Alert Arrow - UP
Fibo - UP
Notes:
We have DB attached down with SAR
White has crossed purple, we are on top of EMA resistance with PSAR 30 pips up

Final Notes for all three charts:
Market is in consolidation, with a possible ROMAR cross on H2.
But there is a lot of Resistance on the way H4 ROMAR, D1 EMA and PSAR.

Entry:
Short: At confluence with D1 PSAR and H4 ROMAR

Click to Enlarge

Size: 64 KB

Iris2018 Jun 5, 2019 4:09am | Post# 16133

Adjustments to the trading plan at the time of the opening of London:
1. H1 parabolic not fixed. Parabolic trend retained and remained support. Riders are pointing up. Arrows ЕМА and МАСD up.
2. H2 is synchronized with H1 to go north. EMA has not crossed the romar yet. Riders are pointing up.
3. H4 riders are pointing up. Ahead is resistance - a romar.
4. Day drawn SAR at EMA. Arrows MACD and EMA on the day indicates the transition of SAR in DB.
Conclusion: H1, H2, H4 are synchronized to the north. There is a working green Fibo H4. Search long. For a safe entry you need 40 points to the H4 romar.

Sinai Jun 5, 2019 7:03am | Post# 16134

1 Attachment(s)
After some vacation i come back to posting. DAILY PLAN – 02/05/19: NEWS: 16:00 USD H1: ROMAR - Support EMA - Support PSAR - Support FIBO - DOWN Notes: Market is finding support on PSAR with several hits on the last hours. There was a smooth slider with white and smooth cross back as support on the same candle H2: ROMAR - Resistance EMA - Support PSAR - Support Check List: Last MACD crossing - UP Last EMA Alert Arrow - UP Fibo - DOWN Notes: Last arrow sequence is wrong meaning a retrace in the future. Romar crossing Purple makes it Support and Resistance....
I entered a short according to plan (At confluence with D1 PSAR and H4 ROMAR) on the previous candle making sure i have 40 pips to ROMAR:

Click to Enlarge

Size: 65 KB

Sinai Jun 5, 2019 9:59am | Post# 16135

{quote} I entered a short according to plan (At confluence with D1 PSAR and H4 ROMAR) on the previous candle making sure i have 40 pips to ROMAR: {image}
TP hit at just 6 min mark before news.
It was a risk to take this trade against PSAR nonetheless a calculated one where I tried to take into consideration all elements.

Iris2018 Jun 5, 2019 10:00am | Post# 16136

1 Attachment(s)
Introduced a short, as she wrote in the trade plan to London.I have a terrible thunderstorm. I could not lay out the entrance on time. But the picture managed to make the entrance. I watched from the phone for the market. Now there is electricity again. The computer is working. I post it.
Entering the short was due to SAR in the parabolic on the daytime. Romar H4 (resistance) was broken. BB on H2 after closing the bar with SAR and DB began to close, indicating a downward movement. BB H2, Day Parabolic, Romar H4 - fusion of resistance to enter short
Click to Enlarge

Name: 05,06,19.JPG
Size: 185 KB

Iris2018 Jun 5, 2019 10:01am | Post# 16137

1 Attachment(s)
Result: +40 pips.
Trade valuation: according to the rules of consolidation (short from resistance)
Click to Enlarge

Name: ?? 05,06,19.JPG
Size: 200 KB

maas Jun 5, 2019 12:45pm | Post# 16138

{quote} I entered a short according to plan (At confluence with D1 PSAR and H4 ROMAR) on the previous candle making sure i have 40 pips to ROMAR: {image}
Hi,

Would you mind publishing your 4 hr chart? Mine has Romar around 20 pips below the daily PSAR.

Thank you,

Maas

Iris2018 Jun 5, 2019 1:48pm | Post# 16139

{quote} Hi, Would you mind publishing your 4 hr chart? Mine has Romar around 20 pips below the daily PSAR. Thank you, Maas
You have the right graphics. Romar H4 20 pips below the parabolic day. Sinai wrote that there are 40 pips before the H2 romar (he was already a support) at the time of entry. Trading against the trend of the romar / EMA H2 - this is a risk. Before him, you had 40 points. And the romar H4 - resistance. It is broken through - entering short from resistance (romar H4) to support (romar H2)

Cili Jun 5, 2019 1:53pm | Post# 16140

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi, Would you mind publishing your 4 hr chart? Mine has Romar around 20 pips below the daily PSAR. Thank you, Maas
Current H4:

Click to Enlarge

Name: H4.png
Size: 82 KB

© Forex Factory