Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Paradox System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515)

Lakers May 15, 2019 12:01am | Post# 16101

1 Attachment(s)
May 15th, 2019 EUR/JPY. Session: Tokyo Red News: USD H1 Romar: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Fibs: Green Note: White Smooth Purple are pointing for the up and out of sync with H2. H2 Romar: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Fibs: Green EMA last arrow: DOWN, MACD: DOWN Note: Everything is pointing for the down. SAR is showing at the bottom and only the standard Divergence is showing at the top. H4 Romar: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Fibs: Green Note: Everything is pointing down, and EMA is sliding...
Entry
In ranging we trade from support to resistance and vice-versa. Also H2 only the standard Divergence is showing at the top on Romar resistance so the hidden Divergence can show up after a retrace to support then back up towards the Divergence.
The entry is around H2 Green '23.6' support with SAR showing and White Purple has crossed for the up with the entry open bar above Smooth confluence with H1 EMA MACD arrow showing in sequence for the up.
Risks
H2 EMA can be a slider and H2 Romar can block the TP

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 69 KB

Iris2018 May 15, 2019 3:52am | Post# 16102

Trading plan 15/05/2019 Economic news : Core Retail Sales m/m, Retail Sales m/m
H1: ROMAR – res EMA - sup
PSAR –sup Check List: Fibo - red
Last EMA Alert Arrow –DOWN
Notes: Bands BB closed for a breakthrough. Range
H2:
ROMAR – res
EMA- res
PSAR – res Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Last DB Attachment –UP (123.389) – 1 Diver
Last SAR Attachment –DOWN 122.632
Fibo- green
Notes: Range. BB is flat. Lateral movement
H4: ROMAR - res EMA – res
PSAR – res
Check List: Last DB Attachment – DOWN (122.538) – 1 Diver
Fibo - green Notes:. Downtrend in green fibo
Daily: ROMAR –res EMA - res PSAR - res
Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN Last DB with SAR Attachment –DOWN (122.476) – 2 Diver
Fibo - green Notes: Downtrend in a green fibo.
Final Notes for all charts: H1 and H2 are not synchronized. Lateral movement H2. Range H2. BB is flat H2. Trend Romar / EMA on all charts down. SAR on H2 below it in the range will go to DB. Now the center of consolidation is no trade. I am waiting for SAR to move to DB to move in the opposite direction
Entry: Long: I will enter a long after the appearance of DB at the bottom as close as possible to the bottom BB H2. Fibo H1 coup should help me.
Short: - (Missed. The input was short from the parabolic H4)

Iris2018 May 15, 2019 6:07am | Post# 16103

1 Attachment(s)
Introduced a long according to the trading plan
Risks:
1) countertrading against the trend of romar / EMA
2) Only one bar before to red news
Click to Enlarge

Name: 15,05,19.JPG
Size: 189 KB

Iris2018 May 15, 2019 8:52am | Post# 16104

Result: -40 points.
Evaluation of the transaction: the transaction was lost. At the time of writing the trading plan, I was confident in the long entrance. The explosives were flat. I marked the entry point and entered. But by the time the entrance H1 synchronized with H2 for downward movement. All cards are tuned down. BB opened up. Range moved to the downward trend. I missed it. Trade against the trend ended in loss.

Lakers May 15, 2019 7:33pm | Post# 16105

{quote} Entry In ranging we trade from support to resistance and vice-versa. Also H2 only the standard Divergence is showing at the top on Romar resistance so the hidden Divergence can show up after a retrace to support then back up towards the Divergence. The entry is around H2 Green '23.6' support with SAR showing and White Purple has crossed for the up with the entry open bar above Smooth confluence with H1 EMA MACD arrow showing in sequence for the up. Risks H2 EMA can be a slider and H2 Romar can block the TP {image}
Result
-40 pips
The entry is terrible. The Paradox was showing an H2 H4 EMA slider. And the market was DB ranging in a downtrend but I was looking to go long so this is already dumb from the start.

Iris2018 May 16, 2019 4:48am | Post# 16106

Trading plan 16/05/2019 Economic news : no
H1: ROMAR – res EMA -
PSAR – Check List: Fibo - red
Last EMA Alert Arrow –UP
Notes: Bands BB closed for a breakthrough.
H2:
ROMAR – res
EMA- sup
PSAR –sup Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow – UP
Last DB Attachment –UP (123.080) – 1 Diver
Fibo- green
Notes: BB is flat. Consolidation/ Purple in white
PSAR – res
Check List: Last SAR Attachment – UP (123.080)
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN Last DB with SAR Attachment –DOWN (122.069) – 2 Diver
Final Notes for all charts: H1 and H2 are synchronized up. Trend Romar / EMA on all charts down. H2 shopping schedule. Db at the top means the following attachment is at the bottom. Trading on the trend romar / EMA
Entry: Long: -
Short: Short from merging resistance

Iris2018 May 16, 2019 2:09pm | Post# 16107

There was no record. The market went into lateral movement. Reason: H1. After crossing the violet and the H1 romar, we moved to consolidation. H2 was synchronized with H2, and then H4 synchronized. The market was in a narrow range between the support of EMA H2 and the resistance of the H2 romar. I didn’t introduce long ones due to the trend of romar / EMA on H2, and short ones due to the parabolic trend H1, H2, H4

Iris2018 May 17, 2019 2:41am | Post# 16108

Trading plan 17/05/2019 Economic news : no
H1: ROMAR – res EMA - res
PSAR – res Check List: Fibo - green
Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN
Notes: Downtrend in green fibo
H2: ROMAR – res EMA - res
Last DB Attachment –DOWN (122.433) –1 Diver
Notes: Downtrend in green fibo
PSAR –
Check List: Last SAR Attachment – UP (123.080)
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN Last DB with SAR Attachment –DOWN (122.069) – 2 Diver
Final Notes for all charts: H1 and H2 are synchronized down. Trend Romar / EMA on all charts down.
Entry: Long: -
Short: Short from merging resistance

Iris2018 May 17, 2019 4:09am | Post# 16109

1 Attachment(s)
With the coup parabolic H4 all the graphics are synchronized to the downward movement. Full down trend in green Fibo. SAR H4 is blocked by parabolic for transition to DB. Introduced short from the merger of resistance: smooth H1 and purple H2. SL hidden behind H2 romar
My risks:
TP below support level 23.6 fibo on H1, H2, H4, but up to 0 Daytime fibo (it has strong support in DB with SAR with two divergences)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 17,05,19.JPG-1.JPG
Size: 170 KB

Iris2018 May 18, 2019 2:34am | Post# 16110

Result: closed the deal manually before the end of the day. It means losing
Trade valuation: I lacked 3 pips to get a TP. I had to enter the bar before. At the time of entry, the BB flat bands opened slightly and I decided that this is a downward trend. But it was still range. And according to the rules of the range, my entrance is the next red bar after the bar with db. He was after a bar with an open green divergence. But it was a night with me. An attempt to catch up with the market failed. Sadly, only 3 pips were not enough ...

Iris2018 May 20, 2019 3:33am | Post# 16111

Trading plan 20/05/2019 Economic news : no
H1: ROMAR – sup EMA - sup
PSAR – sup Check List: Fibo - red
Notes: Consolidation. H1 shows a reversal. There is a slider, the candle is open below the EMA and the correct order of the arrows. On the way to turn - a romar. Eliminates his parabolic coup (the rule for the romar described Dove). The next candle will show the transition to consolidation (the intersection of the EMA and the violet and the coup parabolic) or lateral movement.
H2: ROMAR – res/sup EMA - sup
Last EMA Alert Arrow – UP
Last MACD 0 crossing - UP
Last DB Attachment –UP (123.179) –2 Diver
Notes: Consolidation. Violet crossed the romar (making it both support and resistance at the same time), violet in white. Perhaps the beginning of a reversal.
H4: ROMAR - res EMA – sup
PSAR – sup
Check List: Last DB with SAR Attachment – UP (123.179) – 1 Diver
Fibo - green Notes:. Consolidation.
Check List: Last MACD 0 crossing - UP Last SAR Attachment –UP (123.179)
Fibo - green Notes
Final Notes for all charts: Consolidation. H1 is not synchronized with H2. I missed entering the short ones with the SAR application in the EMA day (it was at night). Currently, H1 is trying to turn down, but H4 is still strongly directed upwards. The market is consolidating in the range of the parabolic trend H4 and H1 (ЕМА day). The main trend of the romar / EMA is also not clear yet. H1 shows a trend up, but H2 does not yet have a romar / EMA intersection. Perhaps it will remain down if H1 ends the turn.
Entry: Long: Merger support
Short: Short from merging resistance.

Iris2018 May 20, 2019 2:48pm | Post# 16112

There was no record. As I wrote in the morning in the trading plan: the daily chart outlined the trading range. It was less than 60 points - required for consolidation to trade. This range was confirmed by parabolic: H4 supported from the bottom, and H1 (then H2) kept resistance from above.

Iris2018 May 21, 2019 3:57am | Post# 16113

Trading plan 21/05/2019 Economic news : no
H1: ROMAR – sup EMA -
Notes: Consolidation. H1 shows a reversal. There is a slider, the candle is open below the EMA and the correct order of the arrows. On the way to turn - a romar. Eliminates his parabolic coup (the rule for the romar described Dove).
H2: ROMAR – res/sup EMA - sup
Last DB Attachment –UP (123.100)
Last DB Attachment – DOWN (122,263) –1 Diver
Notes: Consolidation. Violet crossed the romar (making it both support and resistance at the same time), violet in white. Perhaps the beginning of a reversal.
H4: ROMAR - res EMA – sup
PSAR – sup
Check List: Last DB with SAR Attachment – UP (123.179) – 1 Diver
Fibo - green Notes:. Consolidation.
Check List: Last MACD 0 crossing - UP Last SAR Attachment –UP (123.179)
Fibo – green. Notes: Downtrend. Purple crossed white.
Final Notes for all charts: Consolidation. H1 is not synchronized with H2. I missed entering the short ones with the SAR (H2).
Currently, H1 is trying to turn down, but H4 is still strongly directed upwards. The market is consolidating in the range of the parabolic trend H4 and H1 (ЕМА day). The main trend of the romar / EMA is also not clear yet. H1 shows a trend up, but H2 does not yet have a romar / EMA intersection. Perhaps it will remain down if H1 ends the turn.
Entry: Long: Merger support
Short: Short from merging resistance.

Iris2018 May 21, 2019 4:20am | Post# 16114

1 Attachment(s)
Gone short. The reasons:
1) H1 showed a parabolic script against romar (described by Dove).
2) On H2, the romar is still not crossed by the EMA, which means that it is resistance. Candle open below EMA. The correct order of the down arrows. SAR at the top. Attachment DB last at the top. We are looking for short for attachment DB below.
3) Parabolic on H4 is eliminated by intersection of purple and white.
My risks: TP below daytime purple, which crossed white and below the bottom BB on H2
Click to Enlarge

Name: 21,05,19.JPG
Size: 188 KB

Iris2018 May 21, 2019 8:13am | Post# 16115

Result: SL.
Valuation: bad deal from consolidation center

OliveBranch May 23, 2019 11:39pm | Post# 16116

2 Attachment(s)
Almost completely unrelated - a metaphor perhaps - i do like metaphors if you hadn't noticed yet.
I have these pictures from my back yard here for you ....live.... right at this very minute. "In the moment" as it were.
They are reasonably rare I believe and I have been deliberately trying to attract them into our tiny garden for some time. After 8-9 years in starting my plan to bring them here... they have arrived...
They used to be an ugly grub with sharp spikes all over - now look at them !!

Traders may also experience a metamorphic change during their trials and tribulations from starter to midterm to elite.
The period of metamorphosis may vary from trader to trader...depending upon the species.

When we learn the rules to the activity we are trying to excel at, follow our plans, and Never Give Up, the likelihood of success grows exponentially.

Butterflies grow on trees.
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_4954.JPG
Size: 131 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_4951.JPG
Size: 148 KB

SuchParadox May 28, 2019 4:44pm | Post# 16117

1 Attachment(s)
EURJPY Date: 28-29/05/19
News: No Major News.

Daily: Open Below Purple.
ROMAR: Resistance
EMA: Resistance
PSAR: Resistance

Notes: Romar downtrend and out of trading zone. Ema and psar trend down, with the shallow ema slider back down. SAR/DB attached at the low with a double bottom (122.040), from 11 days before. Fibo Up and macd Slightly up (miniscule bar)

4HR:

Notes: Romar downtrend. Ema and psar trend down and in sync with daily. Previous candle pierce lower bb in confluence with the double bottom on daily. Both db/sar attached at the low with both divergence and lime tag.

2HR:
Opening Price: 122.070
Notes: Romar downtrend, ema and psar trend down, in sync with h4 and daily. Lower BB pierced in confluence with h4, with 0.0 fibo as strong support in sync with daily double bottom. Again, both divergence attached with lime tag.

1HR:

Notes: h1 down and in sync with the other charts.

Final Notes: Downtrend on all charts, however we have confluence with the fibo hit on all charts, and a piercing on the h2/h4 Lower BB. With the double bottom on the daily is enough confluence to go Long as low as possible.

Projected Entry: Entry long at 0.0 fibo support, with confluence on all charts and the double bottom on the daily.

Adjustments: none

Entry: Entered Long for 40/40 as close to the fibo low support with spread. Enough pip count to 61.8
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 106 KB

OliveBranch May 29, 2019 4:22am | Post# 16118

1 Attachment(s)
Date: 29th May 2019 1700 Sydney Time constructed at New York 1700 open
CHECK NEWS RELEASE BEFORE TRADING Yes
- if No...... STOP .....do not proceed with Plan
Daily:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD 0 crossing Down
Last EMA Alert Arrow Down
Last DB Attachment Bottom
Fibo up or down Green
Notes: Down Trend with DB at the bottom and Green Fibo, Single Divergence awaiting hidden.
4 HR:
OPEN PRICE - 122.095
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Fibo up or down Green
Notes: Full Down Trend with DB at Bottom, Green Fibo and Double Divergence. Hit on BB. Bands are opening up.
2 HR:
OPEN PRICE - 122.095
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Fibo up or down Green
Notes: Full Down Trend with DB at Bottom with Double Divergence showing.
1 HR:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Last DB Attachment N/A on 1hr charts
Fibo up or down Up
Notes: Full Down Trend
Market News.
Have i double checked all of the above Yes or No. If No stop & go do it. - Yes I have checked - No Red News

Final Notes: Full Down Trend on all four charts ( Tsunami ). There is no Consolidation anywhere on the 4 Horsemen. All Fibos are Green. H2 has Double Divergence attached. H4 has Double Divergence, Daily has Single Divergence only with the DB. ROMAR on H2 is above the 61.8 Fibo
Rules 1, 2 or maximum of 3 =
1) Full Blown Down Trend ALL CHARTS which means therefore; entry is for Shorts only. I’m not Superman and can not bend the market like superman does to steel.
2) Retrace to Resistance / open on Resistance for Short.
3) Market is at the zero fibo. 40 pips available to Support before entry is required with H2 Double Divergence in place already.

Entry: Short on closed bar with retrace to H2 Parabolic with or without SAR
Adjustments: Plan made at 1hour before London open.
Market opened at Purple on new Daily bar. Have a small window to trade in my schedule today - reduced chart watching capacity of 2-6 hours to see if an opportunity presents itself.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 6.13.48 pm.png
Size: 102 KB

SuchParadox May 29, 2019 12:09pm | Post# 16119

EURJPY Date: 28-29/05/19 News: No Major News. Daily: Open Below Purple. ROMAR: Resistance EMA: Resistance PSAR: Resistance Notes: Romar downtrend and out of trading zone. Ema and psar trend down, with the shallow ema slider back down. SAR/DB attached at the low with a double bottom (122.040), from 11 days before. Fibo Up and macd Slightly up (miniscule bar) 4HR: ROMAR: Resistance EMA: Resistance PSAR: Resistance Notes: Romar downtrend. Ema and psar trend down and in sync with daily. Previous candle pierce lower bb in confluence with the double bottom...
Evaluation: sl hit. This was a bad trade for several reasons.
I anticipated that the fibo would hold as strong support with the daily double bottom.
I didn't wait for any confirmation on the lower charts that it would hold.
And bottom line is, I traded against the full blown trend on all charts which I mentioned in my plan therefore my trade was at risk from the beginning.

OliveBranch May 29, 2019 3:26pm | Post# 16120

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=OliveBranch;12298511]Date: 29th May 2019 1700 Sydney Time constructed at New York 1700 open CHECK NEWS RELEASE BEFORE TRADING Yes - if No...... STOP .....

No Trade taken with no retrace to Parabolic occurring with a 40 pip to DB in the allotted trading time frame.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 5.29.51 am.png
Size: 103 KB

© Forex Factory