Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   The Paradox System (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/574515-the-paradox-system)

eyesonme Mar 21, 2019 9:49pm | Post# 15881

EURJPY Date: 21/03/2019 News: EUR economic summit (All Day) Daily ROMAR: Support EMA: Support PSAR: Support Check List: Last MACD 0 Cross: Up Last EMA arrow: Up Notes: Daily in full blown uptrend. 4 HR: ROMAR: Support EMA: Support PSAR: Support Notes: Purple crossed white from above to put market back into consolidation mode. SAR attached at the bottom at fibo 38.2/H2 Romar and went back up 2 HR: OPEN PRICE: 126.374 ROMAR: Support EMA: Resistance PSAR: Resistance Check List: Last MACD 0 crossing: Down Last EMA Alert Arrow: Down Last DB/SAR Attachment:...
No trade for me, again I was too bias for a long and missed many many opportunities to go short

spzd Mar 21, 2019 9:56pm | Post# 15882

Your H2 is your trading chart. For me everything else is for the most part S/R and to check for sync or not. H2 is down with ROMAR, EMA, and PSAR. Hit off H2 EMA. Didn't go 40 but it did go down.

spzd Mar 21, 2019 10:01pm | Post# 15883

Your H2 is your trading chart. For me everything else is for the most part S/R and to check for sync or not. H2 is down with ROMAR, EMA, and PSAR. Hit off H2 EMA. Didn't go 40 but it did go down.
I think people tend to overthink the Paradox. Find a couple entries by the rules that work for you and make them your niche.

eyesonme Mar 21, 2019 10:07pm | Post# 15884

EURJPY Date: 21/03/2019
News: 3:15 - 3:30 Flash services PMI (EUR)

Daily
ROMAR: Support
EMA: Support
PSAR: Support
Check List:
Last MACD 0 Cross: Up
Last EMA arrow: Down
Notes: Purple crossed white and Red EMA arrow showed up in the new daily candle.

4 HR:
ROMAR: Support / Resistance
EMA: Resistance
PSAR: Resistance
Notes: All 4 HMs are down with purple already crossed Romar, EMA is very near to Romar for a slide/cross

2 HR:
OPEN PRICE: 126.060
ROMAR: Resistance
PSAR: Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD 0 crossing: Down
Last EMA Alert Arrow: Down
Last DB/SAR Attachment: DB attached at the bottom at 125.674 while SAR on top at 126.099
Fibo up or down: fibo turned green
Notes: Purple already crossed white and smooth for a turned back up which also eliminates PSAR as resistance.

1 HR:
ROMAR - Resistance
EMA - Support
PSAR - Support
Check List:
Last MACD 0 crossing: Down
Last EMA Alert Arrow: Up
Fibo up or down: Green
Notes: H1 turning back up after the new low created.

Final Notes & Entry : For all 4 charts, Daily is down, H4 is still down, H2 turning back up and H1 already up.

Market is in a tight consolidation between H2 EMA and Fibo 0.0. Will wait and looking for a clearer chance to get in. Waiting for H2 Green EMA and up MACD arrows to go long or a purple slide back down to go short.

Lakers Mar 22, 2019 3:52am | Post# 15885

March 21th, 2019 EUR/JPY. Session: London Red News: EU Daily Romar: Support EMA: Support Parabolic: Support Fibs: Red EMA last arrow: UP, MACD: UP Note: The market is near by Romar support. Everything is pointing for the up but White Purple is at the crossing for the down, and the last DB connection is at the top on Fibo '23.6'. H4 Romar: Support EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Fibs: Red Note: The 4 horsemen are pointing for the down, and the last DB with only the standard Divergence connection is at Fibo '61.8' H2 Romar: Support / Resistance...
No entry
Yesterdays London session, I didn't make an entry for the long because of H2 H4 4 horsemen pointing for the down, and didn't want to short because of the Daily Romar being support.

Lakers Mar 22, 2019 4:08am | Post# 15886

March 22th, 2019 EUR/JPY.
Session: London
Red News: EU

Daily
Romar: Support
Parabolic: Support
Fibs: Red
EMA last arrow: UP, MACD: UP
Note: The open candle opened below EMA. The last DB connection is at the top on Fibo '23.6'. White Purple has crossed for the down, and the EMA down arrow is showing.
H4
Romar: Support
Parabolic: Resistance
Fibs: Green
Note: The last DB connection with only the standard Divergence is at the bottom on the lower BB. White Purple has crossed for the down, and the current candle opened above Romar EMA causing Romar to slider under EMA.
H2
Romar: Resistance
EMA last arrow: UP, MACD: UP
Note: The 4 horsemen are pointing for the up going against Romar, with EMA MACD arrow are in sequence for the up. EMA Purple has crossed for the up. Also the last DB connection at the top now.
H1
Romar: Resistance
Note: in sync with H2.

Final note: The market is currently consolidation and around the Daily Romar being support. H1 H2 4 horsemen are pointing for the up going against Romar. H4 White Purple has crossed for the up with the open bar above Romar / EMA and can cause Romar to slide under EMA for the up.
Projected entry:
Look to short if the market shows a reversal from H2 H1 Romar resistance.
Can also go long at support to bring out the H2 hidden Divergence at the top.

downunderfx Mar 22, 2019 4:54am | Post# 15887

Well, the French and the German Flash News had a bit of an impact (about 130 pips).

OliveBranch Mar 22, 2019 6:55am | Post# 15888

1 Attachment(s)
May I have a chart check please. Everyone else got the DB staying at the 125.674 mark with the SAR down at 124.764 ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 8.53.45 pm.png
Size: 94 KB

OliveBranch Mar 22, 2019 7:17am | Post# 15889

1 Attachment(s)
OK, this is a bit better....I did nothing to try and adjust the charts, happened of it's own accord....about 1/2 an hour after the first snapshot was made.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 9.15.56 pm.png
Size: 96 KB

robnanne Mar 22, 2019 7:24am | Post# 15890

OK, this is a bit better....I did nothing to try and adjust the charts, happened of it's own accord....about 1/2 an hour after the first snapshot was made. {image}
Mine did the same thing...

OliveBranch Mar 22, 2019 7:31am | Post# 15891

Then all is good Anne unless we're advised otherwise.

spzd Mar 22, 2019 7:51am | Post# 15892

Well, the French and the German Flash News had a bit of an impact (about 130 pips).
Granted it did.

When you look at the numbers, particularly Germany, it's amazing it hasn't dropped another 200+.

robnanne Mar 22, 2019 7:56am | Post# 15893

43 pips to daily 100.0 fibo

spzd Mar 22, 2019 9:59pm | Post# 15894

4 Horsemen, Purple, White, Smooth PDFs are here

Contra Mar 23, 2019 6:06pm | Post# 15895

{quote} I think people tend to overthink the Paradox. Find a couple entries by the rules that work for you and make them your niche.
Hi,
Love reading your posts. Nice to have you come and add your experience with the paradox. I mainly study in the background and don't post much so just wanted to say that.

spzd Mar 23, 2019 6:15pm | Post# 15896

{quote} Hi, Love reading your posts. Nice to have you come and add your experience with the paradox. I mainly study in the background and don't post much so just wanted to say that.
Thanks

maritu Mar 24, 2019 9:04am | Post# 15897

4 Horsemen, Purple, White, Smooth PDFs are here
Thank you spzd for your PDFs summary files.

spzd Mar 24, 2019 12:25pm | Post# 15898

{quote} Thank you spzd for your PDFs summary files.
You are welcome.

downunderfx Mar 24, 2019 8:17pm | Post# 15899

Good day all,
here's my plan for today.

NEWS No red news today (amber in 9 – 10 hours)

DAILY CHART - DATE: 25th March 2019 Tokyo session

ROMAR: Support / Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD 0 Crossing Down
Last EMA Alert Arrow Down
Last DB Attachment Low
Fibo up or down Up
NOTES: Large down move previous trading day. Fibo flipped at bottom
of move.

4 HOUR CHART:

Check List:
Last MACD 0 Crossing N/A
Last EMA Alert Arrow N/A
Last DB Attachment Low
Fibo up or down Up
NOTES: Market retracing from Fibo flip support

2 HOUR CHART:

Opening Price: 124.238
Check List:
Last MACD 0 Crossing Down
Last EMA Alert Arrow Down
Last DB Attachment Low
Fibo up or down Up
NOTES: White at purple for crossing. Market below 23.6 Fib and
EMA above 23.6

1 HOUR CHART:

Check List:
Last MACD 0 Crossing Up
Last EMA Alert Arrow Up
Last DB Attachment N/A
Fibo up or down Up
NOTES: 4HM are turning up. Parabolic at EMA and approaching Purple.

NOTES (All four charts):
Trading Chart (Trend, Swing, Consolidation) The 2H is swinging and currently
In a downtrend, with market going sideways for last 12 hours.
Confluence All 4 charts Fibo flipped to up at 123.813. DB and Divergence
Attached on H2, H4 and Daily at same level.
Balance Friday’s drop has the market well below Daily Purple.
Daily is ranging down and low DB attach at Fibo flip implies turn
For up.

BB Expanded with Friday’s activity. Fibo flip with market touching lower
Band.
Entry: Go long on breakout to the Up – Parabolic flip on H1, Smooth cross Purple on H2 and market above 23.6 (and EMA) on H2.
Watch out for a slider (unlikely).

Iris2018 Mar 25, 2019 4:00am | Post# 15900

Trading plan 25/03/2019 Economic news : no
Daily:
ROMAR –res
EMA - res
PSAR res
Check List: Last EMA Alert Arrow – DOWN
Last MACD 0 crossing - DOWN Last DB Attachment – DOWN (123.812) – 1 Diver Fibo - green Notes: Range H4: ROMAR - res EMA – res
PSAR - res
Check List: Last DB Attachment – DOWN (123.812) – 2 Diver Fibo - green Notes: DOWNTREND IN GREEN FIBO
H2:
ROMAR - res
EMA- res
PSAR – res
Check List:
Last EMA Alert Arrow –
UP
Last MACD 0 crossing - UP Last DB Attachment – DOWN (123.812) – 1 Diver Fibo - green Notes: DOWNTREND IN GREEN FIBO
H1:
ROMAR - res
EMA - res
PSAR - sup Check List: Fibo - green Notes: Final Notes for all charts: Consolidated downtrend within the green fibo.
Entry: Long: When opening above EMA and level 23.6 fibo. To the nearest resistance (romar H1, EMA H4 should be a place)
Short: With the SAR application for returning to the trend and for uncovering hidden divergence

© Forex Factory