Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Paradox System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=574515)

dove_alliance Nov 5, 2017 7:14pm | Post# 11821

{quote} It depends on your broker's feed. Having said that can anyone tell me if mine is correct at the moment? My feed is GMT-5, I have six D1 candles a week. I have Broker_Time_Offset set to -5 and gmtServerOffset set to 0 on the H1 and 1 on the H2. D1 {image} H2 {image} H1 {image}
To begin with you need to be with the right pair and once you are with the right pair then just post your H2 chart.

Shojin Nov 5, 2017 7:18pm | Post# 11822

{quote} Trader - you better start from page one and read everything because all your charts are no-where being right.
Apologies. I have been reading and re-reading for days. I'm just trying to see if I can actually get these charts set up correctly before I proceed, otherwise there is no point.

Is the only problem with Oanda that they don't have a six-candle daily server? If so, this may be old information, because they do at the moment (the OANDA-5 Live). If there is another issue, please let me know. I have searched.

{quote} To begin with you need to be with the right pair and once you are with the right pair then just post your H2 chart.
My understanding was to trade USDJPY whilst learning and then switch to EURJPY. I take it from your reply I should be on EURJPY.

dove_alliance Nov 5, 2017 7:49pm | Post# 11823

Just to be safe and sure, do you guys know what the exact time settings should be with daylight savings now in effect?
I had to re-read this; We are no longer in daylight savings time but standard time. My last post on your question is correct for standard.

dove_alliance Nov 5, 2017 7:52pm | Post# 11824

{quote} Apologies. I have been reading and re-reading for days. I'm just trying to see if I can actually get these charts set up correctly before I proceed, otherwise there is no point. Is the only problem with Oanda that they don't have a six-candle daily server? If so, this may be old information, because they do at the moment (the OANDA-5 Live). If there is another issue, please let me know. I have searched. {quote} My understanding was to trade USDJPY whilst learning and then switch to EURJPY. I take it from your reply I should be on EURJPY....
We pretty much started with the E/J in the beginning of training.

Hendo Nov 5, 2017 8:29pm | Post# 11825

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Traders,

Here is this evenings trade plan with entry. It looks like Kuroda helped this trade to TP in near record time.

Best Regards,

Chad

Session Sydney: EUR-JPY 11/5/2017

Daily: Open above EMA at 38.2 FIBO.

ROMAR: Support
EMA: Resistance / Support
Parabolic: Eliminated

Notes: Horsemen down. Purple crossed White, and opened above Smooth. EMA holding resistance. DB down with Blue Divergence attach at 0.0 FIBO. Trend EMA arrow down. MACD zero cross arrow down. FIBO up.

H2

ROMAR: Resistance
EMA: Resistance
Parabolic: Resistance

Notes: Horsemen down. DB down with Blue and Gold Divergence attach above 100.0 FIBO. Trend EMA arrow down. MACD zero cross arrow down. FIBO down.

H1

Notes: Horsemen down. Purple crossed White up.

Final Notes: H1, H2, in sync with up, trend. However, Daily, turning up, new week open candle above Smooth, with Purple crossing White, for the up. H2, ROMAR running through the middle. Market is in consolidation. If new week Daily candle opens above EMA, I will go long off Daily support.

Adjustments: Daily, Purple crossed White and Smooth, with open candle above EMA.

Long: Entered long position off new Daily open candle EMA / 38.2 support. Set TP +40 SL 40.

Result: Took +40 from the market.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 509 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 496 KB

dove_alliance Nov 5, 2017 8:36pm | Post# 11826

Hello Traders, Here is this evenings trade plan with entry. It looks like Kuroda helped this trade to TP in near record time. Best Regards, Chad Session Sydney: EUR-JPY 11/5/2017 Daily: Open above EMA at 38.2 FIBO. ROMAR: Support EMA: Resistance / Support Parabolic: Eliminated Notes: Horsemen down. Purple crossed White, and opened above Smooth. EMA holding resistance. DB down with Blue Divergence attach at 0.0 FIBO. Trend EMA arrow down. MACD zero cross arrow down. FIBO up. H2 ROMAR: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Notes: Horsemen...
Bad example Hendo - trading during a high power release.

Hendo Nov 5, 2017 8:43pm | Post# 11827

{quote} Bad example Hendo - trading during a high power release.

I understand Dana, every day is a learning experience!

Best Regards,

pedro7676 Nov 5, 2017 8:45pm | Post# 11828

1 Attachment(s)
Date: 6.11.17 2.30 CET

Daily:
ROMAR Support
EMA Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD 0 crossing - Down
Last EMA Alert Arrow - Up
Last DB Attachment DB attached on bottom
Fibo up or down - Fibo is down
Notes: DB attached on bottom , SAR attached at PSAR.

4 HR:
ROMAR Resistance
EMA Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Notes : DB on bottom, SAR on top.

2 HR:
ROMAR Resistance
EMA Resistance
PSAR - Resistance
Check List:
Last MACD 0 crossing - Down
Last DB Attachment - DB attached on top
Fibo up or down - Fibo is down
Notes: DB attached on top with divergence.

1 HR:
ROMAR Resistance
EMA Resistance
PSAR - Resistance

Check List:
Last MACD 0 crossing - Up
Notes: Romar in the midle.

Final Notes for all charts: Consolidation.D1 Romar is Support, PSAR resistance, SAR attached at PSAR. H4 - DB on bottom, SAR on top . H2 - DB attached on top.

H1 - Romar in the midle.

Entry:
Consolidation: short off DB
Long:
Short:

Rules : D1 Romar is Support, PSAR resistance, SAR attached at PSAR. H4 - DB on bottom, SAR on top . H2 - DB attached on top - divergence.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 242 KB

SixSigma Nov 5, 2017 9:30pm | Post# 11829

1 Attachment(s)
Sunday Trading Plan

NEWS:
FOMC yellen speech 0800

Daily:

ROMAR - Support
EMA resistance
Parabolic - resistance

Checklist:
Last MACD 0 Crossing - down
Last EMA Alert Arrow - up
Fibonacci green

Notes: SAR/DB attached at bottom at 131.442 with lightskyblue swing line. Sar currently attached to top of candle at 133.105 after sudden rise after Kuroda speech. Market tested daily PSAR and was met with firm resistance. Purple crossed white and smooth for up, however parabolic have not flipped and still resistance.

H4:

ROMAR resistance
EMA - resistance
Parabolic resistance

Checklist:
Last DB Attachment Bottom at 132.375
Last SAR Attachment Top at 133.105
Fibonacci red

Notes: SAR/DB attached at bottom at 131.375 along with lightskyblue swing. Sar attached at top at 133.105 indicating possible reverse. Four horsemen in downtrend. Market currently above romer and EMA resistance.

H2:
ROMAR - resistance
EMA - resistance
Parabolic resistance

Checklist:
Last MACD 0 Crossing - down
Last DB Attachment top at 133.105
Last SAR Attachment top at 133.105
Fibonacci red

Notes: DB/SAR attached at top of previous candle with the swing line, indicating the beginning of a possible reverse. Market currently above romer and Ema resistance. Purple crossed white, and is at smooth, however parabolic has not flipped. Bollinger bands flat.

H1:

ROMAR - resistance
EMA - support
Parabolic support

Checklist:
Last MACD 0 Crossing - up
Fibonacci green

Notes: purple recently crossed white, smooth and EMA with an opening above ema. Parabolic flipped to support. This is potentially indicating the start of a new upward trend- would need confirmation with H2 prior to that trend being established. Romer still resistance.

Final Notes:
Market spiked upwards causing DB/SAR to attach to top of previous candle on H2 near the 0.0 fibo. This was confirmed on the H4 and daily with SAR attaching to the top of the current candle, indicating a possible reverse. Whether this is the start of a new consolidated uptrend remains to be seen, however on H2 and H4 the parabolics have not flipped, and the H2 romer and EMA are still resistance. H1 EMA support (and daily 38.2 fibo) is approximately 40 pips from current market level. Will go short here at the opening of H2 candle. There is approximately 10.5 hours until next high impact news.

Entry:
Short at 133.04 with opening of new H2 candle.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 11-5 entry.JPG
Size: 236 KB

Bsverma Nov 5, 2017 9:51pm | Post# 11830

2 Attachment(s)
GOOD MORNING SIR

EUR/JPY 6/11/22017 NO NEWS

DAILY

ROMAR -SUPPORT
EMA -RESISTANCE
PSAR - RESISTANCE ELEMENTED

CHECK LIST
LAST MACD - DOWN
EMA ARROW - RED DOWN
DB /SAR -DB ATTECHED AT BOTTOM 131.442
FIBO -GREEN FIBO MARKET OPEN AT 38.2 FIBO
B/B -EXTENDED

NOTE -daily consolidation market romar support with db green fibo with sky lue divergence market open just above ema which is resistance at fibo green 38.2

4 HR

ROMAR - RESISTANCE
EMA - RESISTANCE
PSAR - RESISTANCE

CHECK LIST

MACD - DOWN
EMA ARROW - RED DOWN
DB/SAR - BOTH ARE ATTECHED AT BOTTOM 132.375 WITH SKY BLUE DIVERGENCE
FIBO - RED DOWN
B/B - BAND FLAT LOWER BAND ABOVE 100 FIBO

NOTE - 4hr market complete downtrend with red fibo db/sar atteched at bottom 132.375

2 HR

ROMAR - RESISTANCE
EMA - RESISTANCE
PSAR - RESISTANCE

CHECK LIST

MACD - DOWN
EMA ARROW - RED DOWN
DB/SAR - DB/SAR AATECHED AT BOTTOM 321.375 WITH SKY BLUE DIVERGENCE
FIBO - RED
B/B - EXTENDED

NOTE -2hr down trend market with red fibo db atteched at bottom romar resistance 4 horsemen down swing

1 HR

ROMAR -RESISTANCE
EMA - RESISTANCE
PSAR - RESISTANCE

CHECK LIST

LAST MACD - DOWN
EMA ARROW - RED DOWN
FIBO - GREEN
B/B -EXTENDED

NOTE - 1 hr downtrend market

FINAL NOTE
- daily consolidation market romar support ema psar resitance smooth cossed to purple psar elimaneted market open et just above ema at 38.2 fibo 4 hr complete down trend with bd/sar atteched at bottom with sky blue divergence 2 hr complete down trend with db at bottom which above 100 red fibo 1 hr down trend so i will go here short because market touch to daily ema 2 hr ema 4 hr white

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYproH2 o6.png
Size: 53 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYproDaily 6.png
Size: 51 KB

self evaluation - i lost this trade -40 may be i broke so many rule my entry before candle open should be patience wait for open candle my lost within 30 minute

Bsverma Nov 5, 2017 10:31pm | Post# 11831

GOOD MORNING SIR EUR/JPY 6/11/22017 NO NEWS DAILY ROMAR -SUPPORT EMA -RESISTANCE PSAR - RESISTANCE ELEMENTED CHECK LIST LAST MACD - DOWN EMA ARROW - RED DOWN DB /SAR -DB ATTECHED AT BOTTOM 131.442 FIBO -GREEN FIBO MARKET OPEN AT 38.2 FIBO B/B -EXTENDED NOTE -daily consolidation market romar support with db green fibo with sky lue divergence market open just above ema which is resistance at fibo green 38.2 4 HR ROMAR - RESISTANCE EMA - RESISTANCE PSAR - RESISTANCE CHECK LIST MACD - DOWN EMA ARROW - RED DOWN DB/SAR - BOTH ARE ATTECHED AT BOTTOM 132.375...
sir i want to ask i lost my trade due to lake of patience or my trading plan wrong or open candle just above daily ema after smooth crossing i want entry confluence factor candle touch 2 hr ema daily ema 4 hr white but may be my anticipating wrong please give me right path where i fail

The-Force Nov 6, 2017 12:06am | Post# 11832

1 Attachment(s)
Trading plan 2017-11-05

Daily:

Notes: Purple x smooth with open above EMA. SAR on top and awaiting DB for the up trend. Fib up. MACD down

4H:
ROMAR: Resitance
EMA: Resitance / Support

Notes: DB with SAR on bottom next will be DB on top. SAR on top waiting for DB

H2
ROMAR: Resistance / Support

Notes: ROMAR sliding under EMA. DB has set the trend on top. fib down, fib will flip in 2 bars. EMA arrow up, MACD is down

H1
EMA: Support
Parabolic: Support

Notes: ROMAR x EMA for the uptrend

Final Notes: As I was making this plan I opened a trade. When the market hit 2H ROMAR support

Long: Daily Purple x Smooth with open above EMA (Enrty into ROMAR trend)... 2H Support with ROMAR... 1H Support with ROMAR... 4H DB with SAR on bottom next will be DB/SAR on top
Click to Enlarge

Size: 59 KB

kaizkung Nov 6, 2017 12:06am | Post# 11833

{quote} sir i want to ask i lost my trade due to lake of patience or my trading plan wrong or open candle just above daily ema after smooth crossing i want entry confluence factor candle touch 2 hr ema daily ema 4 hr white but may be my anticipating wrong please give me right path where i fail
boj kuroda speak,no trade before news
thats your mistake

Bsverma Nov 6, 2017 12:50am | Post# 11834

{quote} boj kuroda speak,no trade before news thats your mistake
thanks sir i understand my mistake that is for learned a lesson

Lhd Nov 6, 2017 12:56am | Post# 11835

1 Attachment(s)
Day 6/11/2017
News: No red news

Daily:
EMA: Resistance/ Support
Notes: Db and divergence attached at bottom, SAR attach on top at PSAR, Fibo up, MACD alert down, EMA alert up. White, Smooth crossed Purple. Open above EMA, Smooth

H4
Note: Housemen down, Fibo down, lower BB inside Fibo, DB attach at the bottom with blue divergence, SAR attach above PSAR.

H2
EMA: Resistance/ Support
Notes: White Smooth cross Purple, ROMAR slide over EMA, Fibo down. DB attach on top with divergence, MACD alert down, EMA alert down.

H1
EMA: Support
Parabolic: Support
Notes: Housemen up

Final Notes: H1 H2 Daily housemen sync for uptrend. I wait H2 PSAR flip and enter long off support

Adjustments:

Entry: enter long at H2 ROMAR cross EMA, EMA at Purple, PSAR fliped.

Rule: If You have ROMAR as support with EMA above Support means EMA is also Support. White Smooth cross Purple in sequence open above EMA Smooth for reversal entry.

Evaluation:
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpypro-h2-gain-global-markets.png
Size: 79 KB

pedro7676 Nov 6, 2017 1:12am | Post# 11836

Date: 6.11.17 2.30 CET Daily: ROMAR Support EMA Resistance PSAR - Resistance Check List: Last MACD 0 crossing - Down Last EMA Alert Arrow - Up Last DB Attachment DB attached on bottom Fibo up or down - Fibo is down Notes: DB attached on bottom , SAR attached at PSAR. 4 HR: ROMAR Resistance EMA Resistance PSAR - Resistance Notes : DB on bottom, SAR on top. 2 HR: ROMAR Resistance EMA Resistance PSAR - Resistance Check List: Last MACD 0 crossing - Down Last EMA Alert Arrow - Up Last DB Attachment - DB attached on top Fibo up or down -...
Evaluation : TP was hit. We are in consolidation I traded from the top to bottom. Entered short from DB (h2), SAR at PSAR (Daily).

TraderMarcos Nov 6, 2017 1:46am | Post# 11837

Dove Shaun Chad,
I would be upgrading my trading desktop the soonest, I just have one question, would I need to stick with windows 8 or should I run into problems with windows 10?

TraderMarcos Nov 6, 2017 1:56am | Post# 11838

Day 6/11/2017 News: No red news Daily: ROMAR: Support EMA: Resistance/ Support Parabolic: Resistance Notes: Db and divergence attached at bottom, SAR attach on top at PSAR, Fibo up, MACD alert down, EMA alert up. White, Smooth crossed Purple. Open above EMA, Smooth H4 ROMAR: Resistance EMA: Resistance Parabolic: Resistance Note: Housemen down, Fibo down, lower BB inside Fibo, DB attach at the bottom with blue divergence, SAR attach above PSAR. H2 ROMAR: Support EMA: Resistance/ Support Parabolic: Resistance Notes: White Smooth cross Purple, ROMAR...
why would I not go long, when you look on the 4 hr, sar attachment at the parabolic, romar ema are down and in sync going south, 4 horsemen are down with no crossings. next sar attachment at the bottom. are you anticipating so early for the psar to flip? the rule is never anticipate. your trading against sar, psar romar ema 4 horsemen. never forget that psar is a deadly stopper

Shojin Nov 6, 2017 1:59am | Post# 11839

In anyone here trading this on Oanda, or is it a non-starter? I can't get the H2 to look the same as what's being posted no matter whether I use the GMT-5 or the GMT+2 server. The GMT+2 is closer, which makes little sense considering that's the five daily bar chart.

Sorry for the remedial question, but it would be good to know before I pour further hours into this.

shinny Nov 6, 2017 2:27am | Post# 11840

In anyone here trading this on Oanda, or is it a non-starter? I can't get the H2 to look the same as what's being posted no matter whether I use the GMT-5 or the GMT+2 server. The GMT+2 is closer, which makes little sense considering that's the five daily bar chart. Sorry for the remedial question, but it would be good to know before I pour further hours into this.
I think you answered your own question - Oanda is no good for the Paradox! Use forex dot com, as instructed.

Cheers

Shaun

© Forex Factory