Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   trend catching with NonLagDot indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=571026)

Lebaneese Nov 10, 2016 9:53am | Post# 4221

Hi Lebaneese Is there a version where the NLD gives an alert(both sound and on-screen) when there is a change of color in the dots? Your work and dedication is much appreciated. Thanks
Hi Rajandaas , sorry I don't have the indicator for colour change. But I am sure it is very easy to create one . Hope some of our coder will do it and post it for u.

rajandaas Nov 10, 2016 7:14pm | Post# 4222

{quote} Hi Rajandaas , sorry I don't have the indicator for colour change. But I am sure it is very easy to create one . Hope some of our coder will do it and post it for u.

Thank you for your reply sir. I am computer-illiterate so coding is greek to me. Hope someone on this thread will be kind enough to do it. I am sure it will be of benefit to all those who take market entry trades

aborigen Nov 11, 2016 3:41am | Post# 4223

1 Attachment(s)
Todo mal, ver si cambiaClick to Enlarge

Name: Captura1.PNG
Size: 46 KB

aborigen Nov 11, 2016 3:50am | Post# 4224

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: ws30-m30.png
Size: 287 KB

rajandaas Nov 11, 2016 8:45am | Post# 4225

Update to NonLagDot indicator to now include email alert as well as on screen alert. Please Google setting up your email alerts with MT4 if you are unsure about using this facility. {file}
Hi Dave C,

Thank you very much for the update on the NonLagDot indicator. Is it possible for you to include an alert that will trigger when the dots change colour? Would truly appreciate it.

Thank you.

laksior Nov 14, 2016 3:41am | Post# 4226

Hey guys i have problem with MPBM EA.
I have opened 12 pairs. On one of them i put MPBM but the EA don't display any opened trades.
What is the problem?
Should i put the EA on every pair with the same Magic Number?

Sorry for my english

Bobcat2 Nov 28, 2016 8:53am | Post# 4227

Its been 2 weeks since any posts on this thread. Is anyone still trading this method? Lebaneese?

Thanks for any responses...

vhervatin Nov 30, 2016 7:13am | Post# 4228

1 Attachment(s)
NLD Basket

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 57 KB

Lebaneese Nov 30, 2016 7:22am | Post# 4229

NLD Basket {image}
Nice result , not bad at all and keep us update please with your result.
If anyone else have also some record wish he can publish it .

vhervatin Nov 30, 2016 7:25am | Post# 4230

{quote} Nice result , not bad at all and keep us update please with your result. If anyone else have also some record wish he can publish it .
Of couse Bro!

vhervatin Dec 1, 2016 6:59am | Post# 4231

1 Attachment(s)
A little bit more

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 48 KB

Lebaneese Dec 1, 2016 11:25am | Post# 4232

1 Attachment(s)
after creating the EA by one good friend I think it is more clear to test the strategy on each pair alone .
But the result was amazing will share the result with you than I will set the final set up and rules for the second edition.
Click to Enlarge

Name: TesterGraph.jpg
Size: 118 KB

Lebaneese Dec 1, 2016 11:28am | Post# 4233

in this photo the 500$ turned into 6500 k.
what I was doing is using 4H TF with doubling the lot each trade with start of 2$ risk per trade.

Lebaneese Dec 1, 2016 12:08pm | Post# 4234

the first post was updated for the ones who like to check and test the second version.

Lebaneese Dec 1, 2016 12:18pm | Post# 4235

1 Attachment(s)
this is an example (but ignore please the open trade. Nothing to do with the system) .
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH4.png
Size: 38 KB

laksior Dec 1, 2016 7:02pm | Post# 4236

the risk per trade will be 2$ but we will build a sequence of trades that will give us a big win when target hit. each time the target of last open trade hit TP we should reset our risk.
First questions
1. What sequence do You mean?
If first trade hit SL what should i do? Increase my lot size or eneter next trade with same lot size?
If second trade will be a loss what should i do......?
2. What should i do when i have not active pending order and the NLD will change colour?
Cancel my pending order or set the next trade?
3. Do You use break even? If so, when You do that?

That's all for today

Thanx Lebaneese and i hope You understand my english

aud Dec 1, 2016 10:13pm | Post# 4237

the first post was updated for the ones who like to check and test the second version.
You would appear to have the 1st system charts directly under the 2nd system rules.

Lebaneese Dec 2, 2016 12:16am | Post# 4238

{quote} First questions 1. What sequence do You mean? If first trade hit SL what should i do? Increase my lot size or eneter next trade with same lot size? If second trade will be a loss what should i do......? 2. What should i do when i have not active pending order and the NLD will change colour? Cancel my pending order or set the next trade? 3. Do You use break even? If so, when You do that? That's all for today Thanx Lebaneese and i hope You understand my english
1-Sequence mean that each time u set a new pending order it should be double of previous trade until last order touch the profit , after that u will be back to a new sequence with first risk . so if first trade risk is 2$ second trade will be 4$ third 8$ than 16$ when this last order hit TP than we will build a new sequence from 2$.
2-yes if pending order not executed will be deleted and set the new oder.
3- no BE it is win or loss system no other options.

Lebaneese Dec 2, 2016 12:24am | Post# 4239

{quote} You would appear to have the 1st system charts directly under the 2nd system rules.
fixed now thank you .

Lebaneese Dec 2, 2016 2:17am | Post# 4240

1 Attachment(s)
this is an example of the sequence talking about to be more clear for all.
what u have to do a small math .
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH4.png
Size: 61 KB

© Forex Factory