Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   trend catching with NonLagDot indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=571026)

rostami Apr 10, 2016 3:29am | Post# 3681

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: famili.png
Size: 38 KB

alainb Apr 10, 2016 6:15am | Post# 3682

10 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello Everyone. Alainb thanks for your files but,i try your templates and do not work.all black screen. What is the name of the indi we need to have (i mean NDL indi name)? Any suggestions? Somebody make it work? Thanks Regards
Hello , the indi uses nonlagdot.mq4 that must be in your indi folder. Remember that after install you must have a folder called "minichart" .

if you have no charts , can you tell me what error you have in the expert or log tab ?

@PipCat : i understand , but as there are 14 files and some includes , the installation can be complicated and for some reasons , the "attach file" module of this forum don't want to upload a file , it tells me that the file already exists so i do not have too many options except a zip file. and if I just wanted to send a virus in a zip file , i would not have written all these sentences and put screenshots , etc...

(edit) : good , now it accepts my file , so here there are
install note :
1- create a folder called minichart in your indicators folder
2 - put the 2 files minichartNLD and minichartNLD_separatewindow inside this folder
3 - create a folder inside the folder "minichart" and call it "include"
4 copy the 2 files GetnextBar and incgui_bitpica inside this folder
5 - copy all the tpl files where you want
MiniChartNLD.mq4
MiniChartNLD_separatewindow.mq4
GetNextBar.mqh
incgui_bitpica.mqh
minichart_3X3_4H.tpl
minichart_3X3_30mn.tpl
minichart_4X3_4H.tpl
minichart_4X3_30mn.tpl
minichart_4X4_4H.tpl
minichart_4X4_30mn.tpl

alainb Apr 10, 2016 11:15am | Post# 3683

2 Attachment(s)
i couldn't include these last 2 templates for the multichart NLD in the previous post so here they are :
- minichart_single_MTF.tpl : displays several timeframes on the same chart
- minichart_single_multipair : displays several pairs on the same chart
minichart_single_MTF.tpl
minichart_single_multipair.tpl

minute Apr 10, 2016 11:30am | Post# 3684

{quote} Hello Everyone. Alainb thanks for your files but,i try your templates and do not work.all black screen. What is the name of the indi we need to have (i mean NDL indi name)? Any suggestions? Somebody make it work? Thanks Regards
​I couldn't make templates work either, maybe needs live market, but if you want to see them just add the indicator manually as mentioned in the brothers post and play around with that... actually seems to work pretty smoothly...and should be quite useful for scanning pairs.

minute Apr 10, 2016 11:36am | Post# 3685

​great, latest instruction working well..thanks a bunch.

GEOFFREY62 Apr 10, 2016 12:54pm | Post# 3686

Could somebody explain hoe to open a separate folder inside the indicators folder?
Many Thanks

alainb Apr 10, 2016 1:55pm | Post# 3687

Could somebody explain hoe to open a separate folder inside the indicators folder? Many Thanks
if you want to create a new folder inside the indicators folder :
1 - go to the "File" menu , click on it
2 - select "open data folder"
3 go to MQL4\indicators and you are in the indicators folder

howa61 Apr 10, 2016 11:08pm | Post# 3688

{quote} Hello , the indi uses nonlagdot.mq4 that must be in your indi folder. Remember that after install you must have a folder called "minichart" . if you have no charts , can you tell me what error you have in the expert or log tab ? @PipCat : i understand , but as there are 14 files and some includes , the installation can be complicated and for some reasons , the "attach file" module of this forum don't want to upload a file , it tells me that the file already exists so i do not have too many options except a zip file. and if I just wanted...

Hello.

Now everything work.

Thanks

Regard

Lebaneese Apr 11, 2016 12:11am | Post# 3689

We need to learn not to trade in this situation {image}
​pundit that's why I always say try to trade always with main trend direction , check 4h trend direction and take one direction signal .

Lebaneese Apr 11, 2016 12:15am | Post# 3690

Hello, time to give back my little personal setup for the NLD strategy. i took a piece of code i had in my HDD for ages and adapted it to be used with the NLD strategy. It is a dashboard containing minicharts and the NLD indicator. you can watch upto 16 charts at a time , or watch other timeframes when you are in a single chart. i included the 2 indicators in the zipfile : - MiniChartNLD : place a minichart where you want. - MiniChartNLD_separatewindow : place a new minichart in a separate window , (you can after , add anothers MiniChartNLD and...
​nice work Alain and thank you for sharing with traders.

Lebaneese Apr 11, 2016 12:19am | Post# 3691

Hi mr.Lebaneese I am a new in technical analysis. for 2 years study trading systems. moving average,stochastic,ichimoku,floating analysis ,gann method,... all these system trading have a little profit with adapt stop losses and risk management. I test your's strategy and seem nice trading system. but like other system have false signal and in several situation have true signal but in end of trend profit change to losses, because of we have too late exit positions. in situation I suggest have stop...
​for MM part I said before each trader should find his own , I don't use TP target for each pair , I trade a basket and basket is a group result so when it hit my target I close it .
for filtrating trades u can use 4H nlgt direction or color so u will minimise your risk .

leescofield Apr 11, 2016 12:36am | Post# 3692

5 Attachment(s)
I will show my system.Attachment 1902067As you can see,if we basket trade,right?we need monitor 12pairsAttachment 1902069
every 30 min then it will give me a signal,if yes,I open the charts Attachment 1902070
Then I using other EA to open a pending order according what Leban rules,take profit use 2*ATR(960),SL is last swing.
And you can only open one pending order,one direction according to 4H nlgt direction.
80% automation.
I think Price Action is most important which I learn from TMS
that's my two cents
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 9 KB
Name:  260px-1909-s-vdb-wheat-cent.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  15 KB

Lebaneese Apr 11, 2016 1:18am | Post# 3693

I will show my system.{image}As you can see,if we basket trade,right?we need monitor 12pairs{image} every 30 min then it will give me a signal,if yes,I open the charts {image} Then I using other EA to open a pending order according what Leban rules,take profit use 2*ATR(960),SL is last swing. And you can only open one pending order,one direction according to 4H nlgt direction. 80% automation. I think Price Action is most important which I learn from TMS that's my two cents {image} {image}
​80% automation is perfect , u can collect much money this way if u respect always the rules , the only advantage in computerize trading it will respect always same rules .
Good luck , and EN is a good set up fro going sell . keep posting .

leescofield Apr 11, 2016 1:25am | Post# 3694

the other thing,do you trade at specify session,like Newyork session or London session.

Lebaneese Apr 11, 2016 1:38am | Post# 3695

the other thing,do you trade at specify session,like Newyork session or London session.
​I trade most active market , I start 7:00 AM (+2 GMT) till 6:00 pm .

leescofield Apr 11, 2016 2:37am | Post# 3696

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} ​I trade most active market , I start 7:00 AM (+2 GMT) till 6:00 pm .
I see that!it's morning in your country now.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 52 KB

Nes Apr 11, 2016 5:07am | Post# 3697

Hi all
I read this tread, I know strategy and I would like to test it, but.. maybe someone got the nonlagdot for Forex tester? It should be .dll file.
Or maybe someone tell me what's behind this indi? It's sma cross?

Thanks and cheers..

leescofield Apr 11, 2016 5:16am | Post# 3698

Hi all I read this tread, I know strategy and I would like to test it, but.. maybe someone got the nonlagdot for Forex tester? It should be .dll file. Or maybe someone tell me what's behind this indi? It's sma cross? Thanks and cheers..
you can find it in the mql4.com

Dridzz Apr 11, 2016 5:33am | Post# 3699

I will show my system.{image}As you can see,if we basket trade,right?we need monitor 12pairs{image} every 30 min then it will give me a signal,if yes,I open the charts {image} Then I using other EA to open a pending order according what Leban rules,take profit use 2*ATR(960),SL is last swing. And you can only open one pending order,one direction according to 4H nlgt direction. 80% automation. I think Price Action is most important which I learn from TMS that's my two cents {image} {image}
Hey, what EA do you use for pending orders? I'm looking for one. Thx

leescofield Apr 11, 2016 8:07am | Post# 3700

We need to learn not to trade in this situation {image}
can you share your session indicater?thx

© Forex Factory