Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Feedback on my first EA, Giveaway to Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=570960)

Edorenta Jan 6, 2016 6:52pm | Post# 41

First trade of the year just now is USDCHF. EA colours on the chart have gone a bit squiffy. Any ideas Ed? {image}
Hey WoW, what do you exactly mean? You can change the colours in the last part of the ea sets
What sets are you using exactly? The first trade of the year? How many pairs are you running it on?
Cheers, stay tuned

Happy new year to you too by the way! best wishes and let's make some pips.

Why Oh Why Jan 7, 2016 4:59am | Post# 42

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is a clearer image. Notice the white instead of orange in places top right corner?

Default set running on GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and EURUSD 5 minute charts.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2016-01-07.png
Size: 1.0 MB

Edorenta Jan 7, 2016 4:40pm | Post# 43

Attached is a clearer image. Notice the white instead of orange in places top right corner? Default set running on GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and EURUSD 5 minute charts. {image}
Just right click on the window, go to object properties, and delete all, it will erase all the old text from older settings

Elovv Jan 7, 2016 6:45pm | Post# 44

Seems good. Many thanks. Do a backtest EU 15 min from 20150518 until today.
What brooker do You use? I have FXCM but I think its not god for EA because different spread on Marketwatch/Chart.
Best Wishes

Why Oh Why Jan 8, 2016 6:44am | Post# 45

{quote} Just right click on the window, go to object properties, and delete all, it will erase all the old text from older settings
Thanks. Ended up with a small MR profit this week due to recovery. I'm out now till Monday. Have a great weekend.

Edorenta Jan 8, 2016 7:51am | Post# 46

Seems good. Many thanks. Do a backtest EU 15 min from 20150518 until today. What brooker do You use? I have FXCM but I think its not god for EA because different spread on Marketwatch/Chart. Best Wishes
Happy you're trying it, would be good if you could publish you tick backtests results here!

{quote}Thanks. Ended up with a small MR profit this week due to recovery. I'm out now till Monday. Have a great weekend.
Happy to know the loss streak did not last too long.
I will from the 15th (as soon as I am done with my finals) work on better settings and an even smarter order management.
I see that your equity perked down, is it because of older MR loss or other EAs running on your account?
the problem is that with an equity of 100 the loss recovery is quite risky even with base lots of 0.01. Hope you won't be subjected to loss streaks over 3 loss next week.

wanghaiyang Jan 13, 2016 11:34am | Post# 47

good job ,you are very kind ,can you share your best setfile?thanks a lot.

syayzr Jan 21, 2016 9:26pm | Post# 48

Hi Edorenta,

Is there any update on news filter?Ive tested with (4)MACD Crossover it works great on EU,GU,AU.

neobatavia Dec 4, 2016 12:09am | Post# 49

It said Critical error when I try to BT it. Using v2.2.

© Forex Factory