Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

Godwin Igili Jan 20, 2020 11:12am | Post# 9261

1 Attachment(s)
Aeseme,
Have this too. What could be the problem
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 5.png
Size: 320 KB

kobra101 Jan 23, 2020 5:15am | Post# 9262

Hi All,

may i please ask if anyone still using EAX_*Ranges PIN and it’s working ?

I’ve tried in both old and latest DBMASMEAX007a3 update 013.7 version but have the same message when trying to load the different version of indicators posted in here.

”Custom indicator EAX_Rangesv1.02 H1loaded successfully. ”
and the next message is ”.......Removed.”

Tried different things but also default parameters but same result. Is this because of expiry of indicator or a setting of EAX that i need to change ?

Appreciate feedback!

Thank you

Mitchwakahn Jan 24, 2020 2:55pm | Post# 9263

{quote} {quote} {quote} Honestly I don't see where this has anything to do to this thread other than some irrelevant sights in some of these videos. Anyway, I try to do my best to be as open minded as possible on this thread, but... hey! don't get me wrong, are you fishing or what? Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Yes i am fishing. Reeling them in. lol NO BAIT..

Mitchwakahn Jan 24, 2020 9:07pm | Post# 9264

{quote} I didnt watch the videos. Just is evident you try fish as Aeseme told you. Then its better you open a thread and you wait FF mark you as commercial without affect this old and reputable thread. Cheers...
Stop hating.. Sharing is caring.

Szomihu Jan 25, 2020 2:43am | Post# 9265

{quote} Stop hating.. Sharing is caring.
We really dont know what do you do. Your mt4 platform looks like a paint. Colorfull, arrows are everywhere .
Thanks for shared your chaos. Not in the good thread.
I saw you started some 0 viewers thread.
"if the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain"
So you came and post here, bravo.

Underbrain Jan 26, 2020 1:48am | Post# 9266

How about a post just for the best EAX settings and results? Backtest Minimum 3 months.

Szomihu Jan 27, 2020 1:27am | Post# 9267

How about a post just for the best EAX settings and results? Backtest Minimum 3 months.
Do it man.
Let' test. Or search back in thread.

str8v4lu3 Jan 29, 2020 7:02am | Post# 9268

Hi Traders,

i have two questions.

Since I am not a programmer and I am totally interested in testing various indicators on the EAX, I wanted to ask if someone of the more experienced programmers could possibly program a pin based on MTF tick volume. I want to use it for my EAXset to filter and optimize entrys.

I would also be interested in whether someone from the programmers might be willing to create a small tutorial on how to change an indicator code to create an indicator pin for beginners. That would make me very very happy : )

If such a thing already exists on FF or the internet, I would be very grateful for some links.

much love from Germany.

ibroefx Jan 31, 2020 3:47pm | Post# 9269

Hello, after having the honor to play with this gem i must say no matter the pin i use, in combo with the filter gap i always get good results.
Therefore my gratitudes to Aeseme , Gvc, Jagzuk and braintheboss and many others that contributed. Your inputs is an example to teamwork.
I hope EAX doesnt stop at forex and MT4.

Underbrain Feb 8, 2020 7:04am | Post# 9270

Hi ,
would it be possible to create a command to add orders only in opposite positions?
Thanks for the wonderful work!

str8v4lu3 Feb 10, 2020 4:13pm | Post# 9271

Hello, after having the honor to play with this gem i must say no matter the pin i use, in combo with the filter gap i always get good results. Therefore my gratitudes to Aeseme , Gvc, Jagzuk and braintheboss and many others that contributed. Your inputs is an example to teamwork. I hope EAX doesnt stop at forex and MT4.
hi ibroefx,

can i ask you what gap sizes you use?

ibroefx Feb 11, 2020 6:36am | Post# 9272

{quote} hi ibroefx, can i ask you what gap sizes you use?
Hello. I use min 1 and max 7 on the gap scale in combination with signal age together with rsi and couple MA's, lock and trail profits ofc..

saysomething Feb 15, 2020 12:33pm | Post# 9273

Good morning all! Back to testing out this bad boy! I have a simple Heiken Ashi PIN that I got off of this thread. I have everything set up but no trades have been taken so far. I have the latest version, I have Auto Trading enabled on MT4. But nothing. Attached is a screen shot. Anyone see what I might be doing wrong? (By the way, this is not my first time with the dashboard, it used to work perfectly for me) {image}

Hello my friends. Excuse me. I tired a lot. How did you solved this dashboard eax.
Is there a template or set file.
Is there a required indicator list.

str8v4lu3 Feb 15, 2020 11:35pm | Post# 9274

1 Attachment(s)
Having issues with setting stop losses and getting out of loosing positions. Trading mainly using Haiken-Ashi PIN, along with the built in HAS indicator, 4hr Strength Meter and Spreads filter. At the beginning I set hard pip TP and SL. But because of the hard set SL in pips, most positions werent taken. Under the PIN I've set for the exit or position close to e when signal is opposite but nothing happens when it's opposite. I basically want to exit the position when the PIN gives an opposite signal. But my question is, if I'm using the built in...
Hey my friend,

you have to set your stop loss with an minus sign. Otherwise the EAX Dashboard wont execute trades.
Name:  MT4 settings.png
Views: 323
Size:  2 KB

Mitchwakahn Feb 18, 2020 11:08am | Post# 9275

I don't hang out here too much.. Just get what I need and back to trading.. You hang out here much?

{quote} We really dont know what do you do. Your mt4 platform looks like a paint. Colorfull, arrows are everywhere . Thanks for shared your chaos. Not in the good thread. I saw you started some 0 viewers thread. "if the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain" So you came and post here, bravo.

Mitchwakahn Feb 18, 2020 11:12am | Post# 9276

Hey you winning yet bro? Or u still testing? Y'all reply fast.. Must hang out here a lot. Is this a gang or something? Worry about your k/d ratio buddy.. I don't have time for losing traders or gamers

{quote} I didnt watch the videos. Just is evident you try fish as Aeseme told you. Then its better you open a thread and you wait FF mark you as commercial without affect this old and reputable thread. Cheers...

Szomihu Feb 19, 2020 1:40am | Post# 9277

Hey you winning yet bro? Or u still testing? Y'all reply fast.. Must hang out here a lot. Is this a gang or something? Worry about your k/d ratio buddy.. I don't have time for losing traders or gamers {quote}
Yep. Somethong like that. A gang with people who would like to deal with DASHBOARD EAX as the Thread's name say and don't wanna deal with fools who post here some maddness. Go back trade to your ..."system"(?) or make more threads, you have 5 already with no sense.

In your Hawking thread. The only one post from other guy is hilarious.

ibroefx Feb 19, 2020 3:09pm | Post# 9278

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} I'm sorry for misguiding you. That version is indeed outdated. Attaching correct one {file}
Hi, today first day of testing this pin and all seems to go good.
I had lock and trail on in the beginning but removed it to see the reach.
Will test it furhter this week but the technique applied seems to work.
I set the pin T3 TRIX MTF on 4h on EAX chart with gap as filter.
Great job, thank you!
Click to Enlarge

Name: trxhtfeax.png
Size: 304 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: trxhtfeax1.png
Size: 316 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: trxhtfeax2.png
Size: 309 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: trxhtfeax3.png
Size: 316 KB

Mitchwakahn Feb 19, 2020 3:09pm | Post# 9279

Listen Timmy, CALL OF DUTY. NOW!!

{quote} Yep. Somethong like that. A gang with people who would like to deal with DASHBOARD EAX as the Thread's name say and don't wanna deal with fools who post here some maddness. Go back trade to your ..."system"(?) or make more threads, you have 5 already with no sense. In your Hawking thread. The only one post from other guy is hilarious.

Mitchwakahn Feb 19, 2020 3:10pm | Post# 9280

K/d ratio must be revived.. I think a bag of doritos and a call of duty mountain dew pack will get you over the hump.

{quote} Yep. Somethong like that. A gang with people who would like to deal with DASHBOARD EAX as the Thread's name say and don't wanna deal with fools who post here some maddness. Go back trade to your ..."system"(?) or make more threads, you have 5 already with no sense. In your Hawking thread. The only one post from other guy is hilarious.

© Forex Factory