Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/568595-dashboard-eax)

Rivilearner Jul 7, 2020 2:05pm | Post# 9701

@infosaeed thanks for the help, I have the empty template, fonts...
NB: I have setup and have been using dashboards but not PIN, do I need any template for PINS that I will save and load in the dashboard like the pin you created or leviticus?
I really appreciate your help

info4saeed Jul 7, 2020 3:43pm | Post# 9702

@infosaeed thanks for the help, I have the empty template, fonts... NB: I have setup and have been using dashboards but not PIN, do I need any template for PINS that I will save and load in the dashboard like the pin you created or leviticus? I really appreciate your help
Open an empty chart window
From menu\file choose data folder
Copy pin files into mql\indicators folder
In meta trader open indicators panel
Refresh
Find pin indicator you already copied
Run it
In config tab you will find at least 2 row
Pin number and which time frame
After that, you will see that pin will show signal in dashboard
Finish

Rivilearner Jul 7, 2020 5:04pm | Post# 9703

{quote} Open an empty chart window From menu\file choose data folder Copy pin files into mql\indicators folder In meta trader open indicators panel Refresh Find pin indicator you already copied Run it In config tab you will find at least 2 row Pin number and which time frame After that, you will see that pin will show signal in dashboard Finish
i have opened anew chart
i have copied pin into mql/ indicator folder
i have opened indicator panel and run the pin on the new chart

where will i find the configuration tab? from dashboard?

Thiagot10 Jul 8, 2020 2:28am | Post# 9704

friends can help me which indicator do you indicate for binary options? for 1 minute

Thiagot10 Jul 8, 2020 2:39am | Post# 9705

1 Attachment(s)
What I need is for it to appear at the beginning of the candle, now appear after starting the candle in 1min. The graphs appear 20 to 40 seconds later. This indicator is very good and appears mainly after starting the candle. can you help me ?
SMA CrossOver_Justin_Alert (2).mq4

braintheboss Jul 8, 2020 4:12am | Post# 9706

What I need is for it to appear at the beginning of the candle, now appear after starting the candle in 1min. The graphs appear 20 to 40 seconds later. This indicator is very good and appears mainly after starting the candle. can you help me ? {file}
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758

Sincere007 Jul 8, 2020 6:21am | Post# 9707

hello guys,
I cannot find settings for popup alert in EAX dashboard for manual trading...
I dont want automatic orders taking place ... I want to see popup alert when conditions meet.
right now its highlighting row of that pair but popup not happening.

Szomihu Jul 8, 2020 7:44am | Post# 9708

hello guys, I cannot find settings for popup alert in EAX dashboard for manual trading... I dont want automatic orders taking place ... I want to see popup alert when conditions meet. right now its highlighting row of that pair but popup not happening.
I never used that with alert, I dont know how it is possible.

But I can give you a solution:

- Jagz Mux PIN: (not the newest, one of the old ones, becouse dont work email alerts in newest update)
You can set there MAX 10 PINs and when they are meet (when it should send signal to DASHBOARD) you Will get the pop up + email alert. (I tested it)

belie Jul 8, 2020 8:26am | Post# 9709

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} You must think your risk now is +17p with +60% win ratio. Then you have good positive balance. Even decreasing both areas you still have margin. Then if you can keep similar performance in a full market cycle I don't see any issue for think it can't be reliable. And as you commented still you can improve if you solve that small issues making reliability more solid. That is the way. You are making good progress since your beginning
This is also the Test setup 1 results. But magic number 333 is slightly differ from above results I posted. Same strategy different PINs.
I did allow both 444 and 333 to run. But my main hope was 444 which I posted results always. But up to now the neglected dashboard (333) was performing well. I closed few red trades in 444 (NZD pairs) which always showed me red.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 33 KB

braintheboss Jul 8, 2020 8:36am | Post# 9710

{quote} This is also the Test setup 1 results. But magic number 333 is slightly differ from above results I posted. Same strategy different PINs. I did allow both 444 and 333 to run. But my main hope was 444 which I posted results always. But up to now the neglected dashboard (333) was performing well. I closed few red trades in 444 (NZD pairs) which always showed me red. {image}
The good of use different tests strategies at same time is you can see where works well everyone. And you can get idea about using some of them as one big setup

Sincere007 Jul 8, 2020 2:00pm | Post# 9711

{quote} I never used that with alert, I dont know how it is possible. But I can give you a solution: - Jagz Mux PIN: (not the newest, one of the old ones, becouse dont work email alerts in newest update) You can set there MAX 10 PINs and when they are meet (when it should send signal to DASHBOARD) you Will get the pop up + email alert. (I tested it)
thanks so much bro ... i am trying that now ... kool.

info4saeed Jul 9, 2020 5:41am | Post# 9712

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} The good of use different tests strategies at same time is you can see where works well everyone. And you can get idea about using some of them as one big setup
The momentum indicator I converted I think works fine. And as you say, it's a combination of several tools. The only thing that matters is that if, for example, in the downtrend, the buying signal is given, it is not clear how long the downtrend will continue, and in the beginning, you will have losses until the trend changes. That's why I use the moving average 50 EMA 15M to make the pollen a trend change. On the other hand, I continue in the exit signal in the same way.
it's under the test now.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0.png
Size: 29 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 45 KB

braintheboss Jul 9, 2020 6:03am | Post# 9713

{quote} The momentum indicator I converted I think works fine. And as you say, it's a combination of several tools. The only thing that matters is that if, for example, in the downtrend, the buying signal is given, it is not clear how long the downtrend will continue, and in the beginning, you will have losses until the trend changes. That's why I use the moving average 50 EMA 15M to make the pollen a trend change. On the other hand, I continue in the exit signal in the same way. it's under the test now. {image} {image} {image}
You never know when a wave finish until happens. Wave problem is like matrioska. An swing in one TF is a retracement in higher TF. But main problem is mark an entry as wrong. Not close a good trade even if it's early

jposmak Jul 9, 2020 9:00am | Post# 9714

2 Attachment(s)
not a bad entry on 5m
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 495 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 252 KB

calunk76 Jul 9, 2020 9:28am | Post# 9715

{quote} The momentum indicator I converted I think works fine. And as you say, it's a combination of several tools. The only thing that matters is that if, for example, in the downtrend, the buying signal is given, it is not clear how long the downtrend will continue, and in the beginning, you will have losses until the trend changes. That's why I use the moving average 50 EMA 15M to make the pollen a trend change. On the other hand, I continue in the exit signal in the same way. it's under the test now. {image} {image} {image}
i think this is the best pin from you, just for me i have to to refresh manually every 15 minutes..
please mod that pin, give user input for own pairs
====
my broker doesn't have NZDCAD

Forexgoat Jul 9, 2020 10:32am | Post# 9716

This is a free telegram group where experienced traders share their trades and technical/ fundamental updates on the market: https://t.me/joinchat/IQwq2hFv4UeDJ_9RROZqcw

info4saeed Jul 9, 2020 1:49pm | Post# 9717

{quote} i think this is the best pin from you, just for me i have to to refresh manually every 15 minutes.. please mod that pin, give user input for own pairs ==== my broker doesn't have NZDCAD
As I said, I'm just programming and turning the indicators that I think are useful into a pin. If you find a good indicator that hasn't been tested before and is worth testing, let's turn it into a pin.

info4saeed Jul 9, 2020 3:34pm | Post# 9718

5 Attachment(s)
A suggestion for help:
Look at this picture. I have used two indicators.
Momentum and season with one hour time frame
Both must signal to open a position.
The condition of the seasonal signal is that it be between zero and the accuracy number (0.15)
You can change this value.

Please share your opinion
Momentum.ex4
Momentum-signal-[saeid]v2.ex4
Season.ex4
Season-Pin-EAX [Saeid] v3.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0.png
Size: 30 KB

Szomihu Jul 9, 2020 3:47pm | Post# 9719

A suggestion for help: Look at this picture. I have used two indicators. Momentum and season with one hour time frame Both must signal to open a position. The condition of the seasonal signal is that it be between zero and the accuracy number (0.15) You can change this value. Please share your opinion {file} {file} {file} {file}
It can works well (from monday) with other PINs (stoch, TDI + with 7,9 - 0,2 CSM in my case)

But if you make an indicator/PIN with fake signals, how can you trust in another own PIN?

I tested 3 PINs of yours and 3/3 were repaint/ has fake signal.

info4saeed Jul 9, 2020 4:14pm | Post# 9720

{quote} It can works well (from monday) with other PINs (stoch, TDI + with 7,9 - 0,2 CSM in my case) But if you make an indicator/PIN with fake signals, how can you trust in another own PIN? I tested 3 PINs of yours and 3/3 were repaint/ has fake signal.
I had two options. Either I had to wait for someone to make a pin so that I wouldn't make fake signal or I would learn to create it myself.
Do you agree or would you like to make the first pin?

© Forex Factory