Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

ibroefx Feb 24, 2020 12:58pm | Post# 9301

3 Attachment(s)
concluding my test with leviticus trix pin here because of false signals on this pin. Noticed the indicator itself repainting which is visible on the eurusd chart where it took a sell based on the indicator but repainted back green, the pin sadly stays red when it should be green. Also on smaller tf the pin is at its worst where the signals are not correct like mentioned above.
You can see on the EAX where pin 4 and 5 give opposite signals on usdjpy despite having set both pins 15m which should result in same signals.
Even with a bad indicator the results are good because of the gap filter with signal age, which is an improvement to the dashboard.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EAXEURUSDBAD.png
Size: 300 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: THVEURUSDBAD.png
Size: 65 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: THVUSDJAPBAD15M.png
Size: 332 KB

rainshot Feb 29, 2020 3:47am | Post# 9302

Hi Everyone,

How can I add other sympols like GOLD or Oil into the EAX?

Or there someone can share other dashboard monitoring other makets?

Thanks.

blamshakk Mar 1, 2020 10:34am | Post# 9303

hey ibroefx

it's a shame you are stopping your tests, when it looks like you are having good results. Can you share your template / settings so we can test

thanks, blam

concluding my test with leviticus trix pin here because of false signals on this pin. Noticed the indicator itself repainting which is visible on the eurusd chart where it took a sell based on the indicator but repainted back green, the pin sadly stays red when it should be green. Also on smaller tf the pin is at its worst where the signals are not correct like mentioned above. You can see on the EAX where pin 4 and 5 give opposite signals on usdjpy despite having set both pins 15m which should result in same signals. Even with a bad indicator the...

ibroefx Mar 1, 2020 5:51pm | Post# 9304

3 Attachment(s)
hey ibroefx it's a shame you are stopping your tests, when it looks like you are having good results. Can you share your template / settings so we can test thanks, blam {quote}
Hello, when indicator repaints i tend to loose confidence in it..I know i shouldnt quit so easy. The indicator Trix is a good one but should be compared to other or itself just to be sure. I include set file pic of trix and pics of eax settings i use like gap and signal age, the other are standard and not used to trade. At the start of sessions the gap tends to spike because of spreads so dont use at openings. Please share if im wrong and indi does not repaint. Wish you happy testing.
Name:  eaxgap.png
Views: 1130
Size:  16 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eaxsignal.png
Size: 10 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: TRIXSET.png
Size: 49 KB

braintheboss Mar 2, 2020 4:00am | Post# 9305

People never should use repainters. Even they shouldn't spend any second in them. I saw along time people don't want understand a basis about repaint effect. If you can't replicate where signal was made is just impossible understand why signal happened. Many traders thinks they can deal with this "small issue". I still have no one to drive a car without lights at night in a mountain road ( totally dark )...

kyen87 Mar 5, 2020 9:52am | Post# 9306

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, i have problem with eax.what is wrong ?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 1.6 MB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 214 KB

25.42$ basket.. with thse settings ???

Leviticus83 Mar 5, 2020 9:55am | Post# 9307

Hi, i have problem with eax.what is wrong ? {image} {image} 25.42$ basket.. with thse settings ???
Hi, in first photo ver.013.7 the Auto button/function is not enabled. I think because of that your orders are not closed by EAX. Nice results btw

kyen87 Mar 5, 2020 10:24am | Post# 9308

{quote} Hi, in first photo ver.013.7 the Auto button/function is not enabled. I think because of that your orders are not closed by EAX. Nice results btw
i disabled it before catch screenshot. when it was enabled eax didnt closed orders.

Szomihu Mar 6, 2020 3:29am | Post# 9309

Hi, i have problem with eax.what is wrong ? {image} {image} 25.42$ basket.. with thse settings ???
Pin 9 = Jagz Trail stop Pin?
Sometimes it doesn't work for me.

kyen87 Mar 6, 2020 4:34am | Post# 9310

{quote} Pin 9 = Jagz Trail stop Pin? Sometimes it doesn't work for me.
No, its myself pin

Szomihu Mar 6, 2020 6:34am | Post# 9311

{quote} No, its myself pin
Is it possible that doesnt work well?

I didnt find any problem with my 16.000+ tests in DSB EAX in last 8 months.

ariunerdene Mar 8, 2020 12:27am | Post# 9312

1 Attachment(s)
ait till i have confirmation. first pict are on opening yesterday and today. The other pics show the signal not being correct on lower tf on audnzd 1m and 15m. {image} {image} {image} {image} {image}
This indicator share, please
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDM15SIGN.png
Size: 80 KB

cescof Mar 8, 2020 9:42am | Post# 9313

Hy..... is possibile have a pin for this system https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=976730
Thanks
Regards

Szomihu Mar 9, 2020 4:14am | Post# 9314

Hy..... is possibile have a pin for this system https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=976730 Thanks Regards

Hi,

I don't know which System do you mean.

There are many in this thread.

If you think about that in the first post, the answer is Nope, I think.

You can check Sam's Pins, maybe there (He has got many PINS). Or you can order it from him if it is possible to code into PIN.

nangkring Mar 9, 2020 7:57am | Post# 9315

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EAX_09032020_new.jpg
Size: 493 KB
entry signal : TC_Coral_01, TC_Coral_02, Asc_Trend_majesty, ADX, TDI
need accurate close signal

ibroefx Mar 10, 2020 11:19am | Post# 9316

{quote} This indicator share, please {image}
You can find it in THV system thread named as Stratman_MiniChart_v12.

@Kyen87
Having issues with the close button too, while highlighted it seems not to be enabled, after clicking the close button twice it works again. Maybe its same problem, although i have any exit enabled too.

sayfxx Mar 11, 2020 7:59am | Post# 9317

4 Attachment(s)
hi everyone

Could someone please create a pin for this indicator whenever it touches each band? The pin would create a buy/sell signal according to the trend line in the middle.

1. Whenever the middle line (trend line) displayed long(buy) trend, if the candle touch the bottom band, it will send a buy signal. then the trade close whenever it touch the middle band or trend line.
2. For short, do reverse or opposite.

Strategy work better on 1 hour time frame.

Setting are all default except half length = 60

i know this indicator does repainting, but not too severe. Thanks in advance
smLazyTMA Bands_v2.1.mq4
Name:  Screenshot3.png
Views: 759
Size:  40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 139 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 101 KB

rfariasbsb Mar 12, 2020 7:36am | Post# 9318

Hi Guys.
I am testing dashboard, I would like to get push notify, I just found alert popup. It is possible to get notify alert?

Szomihu Mar 13, 2020 10:35am | Post# 9319

Hi Guys. I am testing dashboard, I would like to get push notify, I just found alert popup. It is possible to get notify alert?
With JAGZ_Mux you can get email alert
(With early version, it is not working with the newest)
Your welcome

denisretamoz Mar 17, 2020 8:10pm | Post# 9320

First of all I apologize for my poor English .... I am new and I have managed to install the EA and generate profits but there are thousands of indicators and tools I feel lost with so much information ... I would appreciate someone to suggest a configuration or a couple of pin that were useful

© Forex Factory