Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

edwardfabian Jan 9, 2020 2:13pm | Post# 9241

{quote} It looks like you're missing something... (Szomihu already pointed that but it seems you skipped that part){image}Cheers!
I'm an idiot and most definatley a visual learner.
Sorry to Szomihu and thank you Aeseme!
It worked, thanks guys! Thanks for your patience.

Szomihu Jan 12, 2020 4:39pm | Post# 9242

{quote} I'm an idiot and most definatley a visual learner. Sorry to Szomihu and thank you Aeseme! It worked, thanks guys! Thanks for your patience.
I was busy to check here.
But no problem, it can bappen. It is a difficult system. Lot of things have to learn while testing it. After MASSIVE half year use it can shows some new stuff for me to.

walesamuel Jan 12, 2020 5:31pm | Post# 9243

Hi everyone! Wishing you all abundant and prosperous 2020 both in your trading and in your families! {quote} Have you downloaded pins from this post? MBFX and JRSX are same indis so please use MBFX pin. Also there you'll find two other pins you request. {quote} See here. {quote} Updated AroonUp&Dn pin attached below to this post. I think it would be very nice to get some...
Hello bruv, I don't know if you have read my message in post 9222. Could you please refer to this post 9222 where I sent you a file and awaiting your opinion.

Thanks.

Leviticus83 Jan 13, 2020 3:49am | Post# 9244

1 Attachment(s)
Aeseme, thank you so much for an updated version of EAX!

May I ask you how the PiPs lock function should be used?

Click to Enlarge

Name: noname.png
Size: 40 KB

I've been asking this last year and the question remains unanswered - at least there was no satisfactory answer
Maybe you could give some practical example of how one could use it and what is meant by offset? Is it what you wrote in this post or something else?

Leviticus83 Jan 13, 2020 3:55am | Post# 9245

Dear Boss Leviticus, Happy new year to you. I know you are busy but I would like to seek your opinion if its worth creating a pin for Aligator Trend Indicator to open a long position once price closes above the indicator and the exit can be once it closes below it and vice versal for the short position. Please find the files attached. Many thanks. {file} {file}
Thank you for wishes. Currently I have something other to do and there's no spare time for Alligator, so at least in near future I do not plan to make this pin.

braintheboss Jan 13, 2020 4:48am | Post# 9246

Aeseme, thank you so much for an updated version of EAX! May I ask you how the PiPs lock function should be used? {image} I've been asking this last year and the question remains unanswered - at least there was no satisfactory answer Maybe you could give some practical example of how one could use it and what is meant by offset? Is it what you wrote in this post or something else?
It create a locked area.

"-50,30" for example avoid closes if trade is inside -50 to +30 pips. If you want avoid to use one parameter just let it blank. For example ",30" will lock all exits below +30. "-40," will lock all exits above -40

PS: I don't use it since long time but I think works in this way

LifeHunt3r Jan 13, 2020 7:21am | Post# 9247

5 Attachment(s)
Aeseme,

Thank you for the new version 013.5!! Quick feedback with some emotions included: gratitude, bug and tears!

Gratitude: Thank you very much for MTSA . Much appreciated.
Name:  MTSA.png
Views: 884
Size:  2 KB

Bug: CSM/RT - Font is very small in 013.5 and gives us a mini-version of CSM/RT - requires thick glasses!!
Name:  CSM_RT_Mini.png
Views: 895
Size:  4 KB

Tears: Only Basket HeatMap option remains in EAX 013.5
Name:  Basket_Heatmap.png
Views: 923
Size:  9 KB

.....both MTF HeatMap options removed....
Name:  MTF HM-1.png
Views: 906
Size:  9 KB

Please consider to give us at least one of the two HeatMaps
Click to Enlarge

Name: MTF HeatMap.png
Size: 29 KB

Cheers

Lee

OGkrono89 Jan 13, 2020 9:17am | Post# 9248

{quote} I'm an idiot and most definatley a visual learner. Sorry to Szomihu and thank you Aeseme! It worked, thanks guys! Thanks for your patience.
do you speak Russian?

aeseme Jan 13, 2020 3:14pm | Post# 9249

Aeseme, thank you so much for an updated version of EAX! May I ask you how the PiPs lock function should be used? {image} I've been asking this last year and the question remains unanswered - at least there was no satisfactory answer Maybe you could give some practical example of how one could use it and what is meant by offset? Is it what you wrote in this post or something else?
It's what I wrote on this post indeed, extended by this from ChangeLog:
Inserted Code
[...]
DBMASMEAX007a3.bundle3 rev.update.013.0 (20190218): test-drive update
[...]
~ [Auto][Close] lock by PiPs offset filter now allows CSV [MIN,MAX] input, ignoring
  or locking orders having PiPs among MIN and MAX.
  It's comma separated MIN,MAX input field accepting floating-point numbers.
  Shortcuts: [,MAX] will lock orders having less than MAX PiPs (ancient behavior).
             [MIN,] will lock orders having more than MIN PiPs.
[...]

... and with offset I mean something like distance or so.

Cheers!

aeseme Jan 13, 2020 3:26pm | Post# 9250

Aeseme, Thank you for the new version 013.5!! Quick feedback with some emotions included: gratitude, bug and tears!
LOL
Gratitude: Thank you very much for MTSA . Much appreciated. {image}

Bug: CSM/RT - Font is very small in 013.5 and gives us a mini-version of CSM/RT - requires thick glasses!! {image}
This is very far away of being a bug
Anyway, you can find a workaround to drop your thick glasses requirement in the just uploaded one
Tears: Only Basket HeatMap option remains in EAX 013.5 {image}
.....both MTF HeatMap options removed.... {image}
Please consider to give us at least one of the two HeatMaps {image}
I have also restored the MTF Modoki heatmap
Cheers Lee
Cheers!

Rivilearner Jan 13, 2020 3:46pm | Post# 9251

I tried trading with the auto on but it wasn't taking trades using the set parameters, am I doing anything wrong or it doesn't trade auto

LifeHunt3r Jan 13, 2020 4:08pm | Post# 9252

This is very far away of being a bug
Wow!! Fantastic work in the new size/position options as well as the BR% of the currencies!! But, you know with new information like basket BR%, soon we will ask you for Basket BR% Trigger option to buy/sell whole currency baskets based on those BR%'s!!

you can find a workaround..... in the just uploaded one..... I have also restored the MTF Modoki heatmap...
Thank you Aeseme!

Cheers

Bar_o Jan 13, 2020 4:40pm | Post# 9253

Leviticu83,
I like to use your Trend Line PIN and I think the date has expired on it. If you ever get any spare time would you please check it out. Thank you for all the PINs you have made available. I keep trying different combinations and hope to find one I really like one day!

Leviticus83 Jan 13, 2020 4:44pm | Post# 9254

Leviticu83, I like to use your Trend Line PIN and I think the date has expired on it. If you ever get any spare time would you please check it out. Thank you for all the PINs you have made available. I keep trying different combinations and hope to find one I really like one day! {file}
Will do when have some time. But for now would you please kindly remove the file from your post as it is expired version and there is no need to download it at all

sdsn Jan 14, 2020 2:08pm | Post# 9255

[quote = sdsn; 12702716] [quote = Leviticus83; 12700865] {quote} Подойдет, когда есть время. Пожалуйста, удалите файл из вашего поста, так что вам вообще не нужно его скачивать. [/ Quote] Почему вы ставите ограничения на свой пин-код нехорошо для пользователя? [/ quote]

Szomihu Jan 17, 2020 4:11am | Post# 9256

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Aeseme,

What is wrong with this Live DSB?
On the other DSBs no problem but there are some.
1. Once time the week were some problems. (And say: rewrite it*)
(Only probem with JAGZ TDI, the others are normal indicators)
2. The EA turn off / turn on without my hand.

I tested some Live in the past but I never seen these peoblems.

I will uninstall the whole stuff and install again. Maybe it can solve the problem.
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20200117100538689.jpg
Size: 943 KB

Szomihu Jan 17, 2020 4:21am | Post# 9257

1 Attachment(s)
3. Problem:
And there are match with a demo DSB from the same VPS:
Server time status stopped
-Real
-Demo
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20200117101758348.jpg
Size: 976 KB

HuangFX Jan 17, 2020 1:07pm | Post# 9258

Hello all,
Need help..
I'm looking Moving Average Pin dan RSI pin
All pin function same as the original indicator..
Please share the link.. thank you
I'm Interested to try dashboard eax for future will give report here.

Szomihu Jan 20, 2020 8:21am | Post# 9259

1 Attachment(s)
3. Problem: And there are match with a demo DSB from the same VPS: Server time status stopped -Real -Demo {image}
After reinstall, everything are good.
One thing:
Same VPS:
2 live accounts
Exactly same settings (just lot size different)
I seted 3 Dashboards to each account.
If PINs matches it can open 3 trades, same time. Just TP/SL defferent.
Fisrt account could open the 3 trades. (1 / Dasbhoard)
Second account could open 2 trades only (1/Dashboard)
In diary or expert diary doesnt show any problem.

*This is the cheapest VPS 10$/month 50GB SSD
Maybe too slow?
What is the problem?
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20200120143031093.jpg
Size: 944 KB

mselvi Jan 20, 2020 10:12am | Post# 9260

1 Attachment(s)
Try This EA with 10% weekly profit and Max DD 20% all time.
Square Up v1.0 - SMC.ex4

© Forex Factory