Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

Szomihu Dec 18, 2019 12:39am | Post# 9181

{quote} hi shimizu.can you share again the stoch pin here. somethong wrong with my installation...no signal from stoch from last night...
It is one of SAM's PIN
Maybe check in his thread
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=640158
In 1.st post

Szomihu Dec 18, 2019 12:50am | Post# 9182

1 Attachment(s)
Stoch combos on M30
Caught a good start.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Stoch.PNG
Size: 127 KB

aeseme Dec 19, 2019 10:59am | Post# 9183

Hello there, it looks like EAX is doing pretty well overall, thanks to a superb community that has grown around it.

JFYI, these days I will intend to sort out most of the major, known and confirmed bugs in it.

Feel free to report what you have found, and please provide a clean and straight way to reproduce whatever you reported.

Cheers!

Elsaloon Dec 19, 2019 12:38pm | Post# 9184

Hello there, it looks like EAX is doing pretty well overall, thanks to a superb community that has grown around it. JFYI, these days I will intend to sort out most of the major, known and confirmed bugs in it. Feel free to report what you have found, and please provide a clean and straight way to reproduce whatever you reported. Cheers!
Hello Master
good to see you back
Iím a newbi here and very happy to have learned so much
Thank you so much for your work
Chris from Barcelona

LifeHunt3r Dec 19, 2019 12:44pm | Post# 9185

... Feel free to report what you have found...
Aeseme,

One known, but small bug reported here.

Happy holidays!

Cheers

Lee

Gentlepips Dec 19, 2019 1:21pm | Post# 9186

Hello there, it looks like EAX is doing pretty well overall, thanks to a superb community that has grown around it. JFYI, these days I will intend to sort out most of the major, known and confirmed bugs in it. Feel free to report what you have found, and please provide a clean and straight way to reproduce whatever you reported. Cheers!

you are an amazing guy. Thumbs up bro

Badguy Dec 20, 2019 6:18am | Post# 9187

Hello aseme

nice to see you are back.
My question in this thread some days ago: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12645369
The screenshot option works?
And when, makes a screenshot from DB or from a chart was opened a trade?

LifeHunt3r Dec 22, 2019 3:04pm | Post# 9188

Feel free to report...
Aeseme,

In the bottom of this post, I kindly make a request for MTSA filter/trigger.

Will you please consider it?

Thnx & cheers,

Lee

Mitchwakahn Dec 27, 2019 10:38am | Post# 9189

Inserted Video

Pippin aint easy

Mitchwakahn Dec 27, 2019 9:11pm | Post# 9190

Inserted Video

Mitchwakahn Dec 29, 2019 11:53am | Post# 9191

Inserted Video

aeseme Dec 29, 2019 3:02pm | Post# 9192

{quote} Aeseme, One known, but small bug reported here.
Happy holidays! Cheers Lee
Aeseme, Bug report in Update 0.13.4 (Latest version).

The only way to explain it is that the SOH function "stores" some of the settings "in memory".

Open EAX with the settings that you always use - example: Scope #1: one order per bar (order close time) = M5
Now change the settings to one order per bar (order close time) = M1

EAX will still behave according to the old setting (M5) until I close and reload MT4 or refresh EAX.

Cheers Lee
I couldn't reproduce this on my end.
Have you considered it could be affected by another preset perhaps?
BTW, additional details could help on troubleshooting.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

aeseme Dec 29, 2019 3:02pm | Post# 9193

Hi Aseme screenshot future works? Need some more inputs in the settings? or anybody use the screenshot future?
Have created a folder. but no screenshots {image}
Hello aseme

nice to see you are back.

My question in this thread some days ago: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post12645369
The screenshot option works?
And when, makes a screenshot from DB or from a chart was opened a trade? {quote}
It should be working, yes, at least it is doing fine on my end.
Pictures are of the dashboard chart itself.

aeseme Dec 29, 2019 3:05pm | Post# 9194

{quote} Aeseme, In the bottom of this post, I kindly make a request for MTSA filter/trigger.
Will you please consider it?
Thnx & cheers, Lee
Sure thing

braintheboss Dec 29, 2019 3:15pm | Post# 9195

I think you should open your own thread...

aeseme Dec 29, 2019 3:37pm | Post# 9196

Honestly I don't see where this has anything to do to this thread other than some irrelevant sights in some of these videos.
Anyway, I try to do my best to be as open minded as possible on this thread, but... hey! don't get me wrong, are you fishing or what?

Oshadiif Dec 30, 2019 7:46am | Post# 9197

1 Attachment(s)
Hi aeseme,
I've reported before that my dashboard was frozen... i discovered that it has to do with the "own symbols" list. see attachment
when i use set to false then after a while the dashboards freezes. when i set back to true and restart no problems.
maybe it is because i'm running a list with suffix "c"

or is there another way to run currencies with suffix?

best
-oshadiif
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 64 KB

aeseme Dec 30, 2019 8:29am | Post# 9198

{quote} Hi aeseme,
I've reported before that my dashboard was frozen... i discovered that it has to do with the "own symbols" list. see attachment
when i use set to false then after a while the dashboards freezes. when i set back to true and restart no problems.
maybe it is because i'm running a list with suffix "c"

or is there another way to run currencies with suffix?

best
-oshadiif {image}
In most cases the suffix is automatically detected. If so with the default list, try a custom list without the suffix to see how it does.

LifeHunt3r Dec 30, 2019 9:39am | Post# 9199

{quote} {quote} I couldn't reproduce this on my end. Have you considered it could be affected by another preset perhaps? BTW, additional details could help on troubleshooting.
It might be exactly as you suggest: old preset on my side. Small issue anyway and if I find it again I will try to include more details.

Sure thing
Thank you very much.

Same to you and lots of green pips in 2020!!

labulabi Dec 31, 2019 12:48am | Post# 9200

As promised I'm back with the Trending strategy explanation for Aroon Up&Dn pin. Let the screenshot speak by itself what I meant by Trending strategy and 4 different modes. In the example AroonPeriod=4. Exits from trending mode can be triggered by NoSignal mode. {image}
hi Leviticus83, im not able to test Aroon Up&Dn pin was expired today...any new version was updated here...?

thanks

© Forex Factory