Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

LifeHunt3r Dec 2, 2019 7:55am | Post# 9141

Aeseme,

Bug report in Update 0.13.4 (Latest version).

The only way to explain it is that the SOH function "stores" some of the settings "in memory".

Open EAX with the settings that you always use - example: Scope #1: one order per bar (order close time) = M5
Now change the settings to one order per bar (order close time) = M1

EAX will still behave according to the old setting (M5) until I close and reload MT4 or refresh EAX.

Cheers

Lee

Oshadiif Dec 2, 2019 12:32pm | Post# 9142

Hi aeseme, may i please kindly ask you to have a look at this issue as it looks to me either a bug or possibly something else: in EAX 1. Use the default 28 pairs : false 2. CSV own symbols: 19 pairs of commodities such as XAUAUD, XAGUSD, USOIL,.. There are no currency in the list as i tried to mix currency, commodities but with no good result so i only chose 19 pairs of commodities. 3. Everything seems, now, to be running 4. But once a trade is taken, first the position is not shown under "ORDERS BLOCK", second EAX is frozen once the order is opened....
hi aeseme,
i have exactly the same problem with the "actual default" 28 pairs but i have a suffix "c" on each pair and addapted the CSV list accordingly.
happend with version 013.4
the clock in "news" stopps working and so the whole EA.

best
-Osha

Badguy Dec 3, 2019 12:51pm | Post# 9143

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Aseme

screenshot future works? Need some more inputs in the settings?

or anybody use the screenshot future? Have created a folder. but no screenshots

Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1214
Size:  10 KB

LifeHunt3r Dec 3, 2019 2:12pm | Post# 9144

.... screenshot future?
Look here under Tools for ScreenShot_v1.00.

Cheers

Badguy Dec 3, 2019 3:13pm | Post# 9145

Thanks Lee

the attached screenshot indicator makes a screenshot from any of the 28 pairs, or makes a screenshot from attached chart only?
Dashboard screenshot not work?

{quote} Look here under Tools for ScreenShot_v1.00. Cheers

khodakarami Dec 3, 2019 4:12pm | Post# 9146

hi
I'm new to this thread and this question maybe asked before, just downloaded 3 zip files from op page and installed everything, when trying to add the pin indicator, i get an error alert :

2019.12.03 22:39:13.141 DBMASMEAXPIN_MADdash EURUSD,M1: Alert: MADdash missing?

also, in the dashboard nothing comes up under pin section (unhided and activated all of them, for time being trying to use dashboard for manual trading until I'm sure it's properly working)

anyone knows how to solve this issue?

LifeHunt3r Dec 4, 2019 2:11am | Post# 9147

hi I'm new to this thread and this question maybe asked before...
Khodakarami,

New to the thread doesn't mean you have to read everything - I know all the information and options and PINS look overwhelming - but to you and all new people here: please try at least to use the search function. Even a basic search would bring you to this post.

Cheers and welcome to the thread.

Lee

LifeHunt3r Dec 4, 2019 2:15am | Post# 9148

...screenshot from any of the 28 pairs, or makes a screenshot from attached chart only?
Attached chart only.

Dashboard screenshot not work?
Haven't tried it myself. Let us know what you find in your tests and if it doesn't work you can ask Aeseme to look at it in his next update.

Szomihu Dec 4, 2019 6:40am | Post# 9149

1 Attachment(s)
Started 10 hrs ago. Weekly pivots + Stochastic 10 - 3 - 4 on more TF Will refresh end of the week. {image} {image}

After 3 weeks tests.
(That test was one of 200 Dashboards)
Stoch cant exit, but trail stop maybe.
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20191204123954342.jpg
Size: 685 KB

Szomihu Dec 5, 2019 8:40am | Post# 9150

2 Attachment(s)
I know everybody think their indicator the best and "Neeed" to convert it to PIN.
I ask from a programmer just take a look of this.
In DSB there are candle indicator.
But Candle pattern shulould be better.
I tried a lot candle finder and found one what can shows only Tweezer Top/B with PUSH alert(that is the point of this indi) on any tf ( if you want you can use it whit "half" tweezer option when ONLY the top or bottom same, and the end of candles are different)
It can help me in manual trades, but I have to add it to 28 charts and I like it use on more tf so more x 28...

I think it isnt too complex indicator, so maybe its an easy work.
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20191205143853329_20191205143947925.jpg
Size: 771 KB
Tweezers Tops & Bottom Alerts v1.ex4

Leviticus83 Dec 5, 2019 9:07am | Post# 9151

I know everybody think their indicator the best and "Neeed" to convert it to PIN. I ask from a programmer just take a look of this. In DSB there are candle indicator. But Candle pattern shulould be better. I tried a lot candle finder and found one what can shows only Tweezer Top/B with PUSH alert(that is the point of this indi) on any tf ( if you want you can use it whit "half" tweezer option when ONLY the top or bottom same, and the end of candles are different) It can help me in manual trades, but I have to add it to 28 charts and I like it use...
ex4 file is of no use for pin making. Needs mq4 to at least to look into it

Szomihu Dec 5, 2019 4:36pm | Post# 9152

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} ex4 file is of no use for pin making. Needs mq4 to at least to look into it
Thank your attention Levi
I'm searching...

* I have got another what can show some other good things. It can show more Candle Patterns.
I found the EA version of this.
I think I could set only open position on Piercing Line or DCC canlde. And looks good. But with my (our) DSB sets it could be better maybe

The last 581666. magic no
Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3 (1) (1).mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20191206002904087.jpg
Size: 630 KB

Szomihu Dec 6, 2019 3:43am | Post# 9153

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank your attention Levi I'm searching... * I have got another what can show some other good things. It can show more Candle Patterns. I found the EA version of this. I think I could set only open position on Piercing Line or DCC canlde. And looks good. But with my (our) DSB sets it could be better maybe The last 581666. magic no {file} {image}

EA doesnt work
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191206-092649_Microsoft Remote Desktop_20191206094228871.jpg
Size: 116 KB

jeralddesign Dec 6, 2019 5:02am | Post# 9154

2 Attachment(s)
Before the Non-Farm Employment news to happen, i would love to share my 6 days test results using this PIN. The test start last Nov 29 - Dec 6. This test encountered DD almost -2k but after 3 days until now its recovering and gain positively. The original lot size used is 0.13. MY only participation in this auto trade is, i add positions after DD happened and only USDCHF & USDJPY have slow recovery. My point here is that even though there are big drawdown or price reversal the price movement is go back to its TREND position. I will continue this test. Hope you get an idea for this setup.
Click to Enlarge

Name: A.jpg
Size: 389 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AA.jpg
Size: 165 KB

Szomihu Dec 6, 2019 5:14am | Post# 9155

Before the Non-Farm Employment news to happen, i would love to share my 6 days test results using this PIN. The test start last Nov 29 - Dec 6. This test encountered DD almost -2k but after 3 days until now its recovering and gain positively. The original lot size used is 0.13. MY only participation in this auto trade is, i add positions after DD happened and only USDCHF & USDJPY have slow recovery. I will continue this this test setup. Hope you get an idea for this setup. {image} {image}
Looks good
I dont like the big DDs, my mimd cant accept it.
I always search the best "scalper".
But most of traders do the same way.
Good luck with that!

Szomihu Dec 6, 2019 5:37am | Post# 9156

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} After 3 weeks tests. (That test was one of 200 Dashboards) Stoch cant exit, but trail stop maybe. {image}
681 from 03
Others from 05
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20191206113606482.jpg
Size: 1.2 MB

Badguy Dec 6, 2019 8:42am | Post# 9157

1 Attachment(s)
Good job so far.
A lot of manually trades added. You have change the settings to 0.05 lot?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 1.0 MB

Before the Non-Farm Employment news to happen, i would love to share my 6 days test results using this PIN. The test start last Nov 29 - Dec 6. This test encountered DD almost -2k but after 3 days until now its recovering and gain positively. The original lot size used is 0.13. MY only participation in this auto trade is, i add positions after DD happened and only USDCHF & USDJPY have slow recovery. My point here is that even though there are big drawdown or price reversal the price movement is go back to its TREND position. I will continue this...

jeralddesign Dec 6, 2019 9:04am | Post# 9158

2 Attachment(s)
Good job so far. A lot of manually trades added. You have change the settings to 0.05 lot? {image} {quote}
Actually i set the Dashbaord EAX into 3 trade per Currency Pair. I manually add that multiple positions buy pressing the buy/sell button of the EAX in 0.13 lot size, that 0.05 lot size is new setup and not yet effective. Bellow is the updated results of my test. I will continue this test if it is still effective for more coming days using this PIN setup.
Click to Enlarge

Name: A.jpg
Size: 418 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Aaa.jpg
Size: 164 KB

Bar_o Dec 7, 2019 9:38am | Post# 9159

1 Attachment(s)
Hello to the thread, I am a new member/user, trying to learn how to use the Dashboard EAX.I have read and studied a lot and still have much to learn I would like to say Thank You to aeseme for making this possible and to Husky77, LifeHunt3r and Leviticus for recent inspiration to get started. I have been over on the Basket Knights board and read the posts by Husky and LifeHunt and they pushed me to come get started. Leviticus Thank You for all the PIN's you have been making and giving out so generously. And many others who have made all this even possible.

I have been using Leviticus83 EAX T3 Trix MTF v1.01 + Offline.ex4 PIN and it is working just fine for me and I can use the different JagzFx PIN's and they load and work just fine but when I try to use the other PIN's that Leviticus has posted, I get a "can not open file" in my experts tab. So I must be missing a step in being able to get the rest of Leviticu's PIN's to work. Can some Please point out what I am missing. I will try to attach a picture of my Experts tab, never have tried before.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-12-07_8-35-29 Files.jpg
Size: 440 KB

LifeHunt3r Dec 7, 2019 3:15pm | Post# 9160

I have read and studied a lot....
Bar_o,

Good to see the progress that you have made on your own.

From your experts tab it seems that the PINs are looking for the original indicators in the Indicators folder. Make sure that they are there. Check in the PIN settings 'About' tab if a PIN requires an indicator that you need to install additionally.

Cheers and welcome,

Lee

© Forex Factory