Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

ctnie2143 Oct 8, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 8961

all required DLL permissions are enabled. all required DLL permissions are enabled. {image}
Dear Term, I have similar problem. DLL permission are enabled. But still the alert: FFNewsCacheError: File download incomplete" continue to pop-up. Please help on the solution.

Thanks you

Citi

kyen87 Oct 8, 2019 4:29pm | Post# 8962

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} {quote} {quote} {image} ... added ... "appear last arrow direction section" added... but it may cause to slowing run of system. I recommend that you decrease the bar numbers in "options -graphics" and increase the "Timer in millisecond" option in the pin. if I have free time and can make a pin that runs faster, I add updates. green pips.... {file}
a bit faster than ...07
TC_Vdub_Pivot_Channel_FF_for_EAX_PIN_08.ex4

Vdub_Pivot_Channel_FF_for_EAX.ex4

ctnie2143 Oct 8, 2019 9:05pm | Post# 8963

{quote} Dear Term, I have similar problem. DLL permission are enabled. But still the alert: FFNewsCacheError: File download incomplete" continue to pop-up. Please help on the solution. Thanks you Citi
Anyone please help how to solve this problem ?

belief Oct 10, 2019 3:35am | Post# 8964

still waiting for EAX to include "percentage risk per trade" feature, such an important feature neglected for many years since establishment.

Sky77 Oct 10, 2019 4:03am | Post# 8965

still waiting for EAX to include "percentage risk per trade" feature, such an important feature neglected for many years since establishment.
I'm waiting to have ''Make coffee keep it warm'' feature. Aeseme still dont believe me this is the most important feature in fact

braintheboss Oct 10, 2019 4:12am | Post# 8966

Its useless since in MM important is total. If you have 2 trades in loss you don't want loss double. To use per trade approach don't need percentage. Its enough pips and you can use many references for calculate risk

KeelKnightly Oct 10, 2019 5:51am | Post# 8967

{quote} Anyone please help how to solve this problem ?
I had the same problem when i had to reinstall the mt4 but once all the history had been downloaded it worked just fine. Try a clean reinstall of the mt4 wait for all the history to download (might take a day or two) and follow the fresh install post on the 1st page of the thread.it might work. it did for me.

Sky77 Oct 10, 2019 6:25am | Post# 8968

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Anyone please help how to solve this problem ?
set all 28 pairs in your market watch panel,set not so much bars in charts you dont need more than 1000-2000-restart mt4,then use script to load history,restart mt4 load EAX and thats it.
If you cant deal with this easy pizzy stuff in mt4 then auto trading will harm your pocket hard and is better stay away and stop dreaming any dashboard will ever make you money ,cos will not. EAX is just a manager not a money maker.Trader is the one who need to work out with experience and understanding of markets to try then to make some money.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-10-10_1320.png
Size: 27 KB
Name:  2019-10-10_1321.png
Views: 873
Size:  17 KB

Windounet Oct 10, 2019 11:45am | Post# 8969

Hi guys,

I'm back after a (very) long time.

My first question is "how do i choose the better condition for auto close on a PIN ?"

Seem to me very difficult to make the good choice.

Have many and many PIPS, but after all an happy life.

LifeHunt3r Oct 10, 2019 1:46pm | Post# 8970

CHAIKIN MONEY FLOW PINS - 2 different kinds of pins:
Lev,

As far as initial observation goes, these PINS do not update unless I refresh them manually. Anybody else can confirm?

Leviticus83 Oct 10, 2019 2:17pm | Post# 8971

{quote} Lev, As far as initial observation goes, these PINS do not update unless I refresh them manually. Anybody else can confirm?
Yes , I have noticed the same. There is a bug indeed to my understanding - it does not set GV to No Signal before checking for any new signal. Will upload fixed version soon.

Leviticus83 Oct 10, 2019 3:36pm | Post# 8972

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Lev, As far as initial observation goes, these PINS do not update unless I refresh them manually. Anybody else can confirm?
Here, try these. I hope it will work now as it should
Leviticus83_EAX_Chaikin Money Flow Histo_v1.00 fix.ex4
Leviticus83_EAX_Chaikin Money Flow Original_v1.00 fix.ex4

Szomihu Oct 10, 2019 4:48pm | Post# 8973

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Here, try these. I hope it will work now as it should {file} {file}

(With older EAX)

With CMF it was good signals and with CMF Histo was bad, will try the newest.
Thanks for it

*I think (with better report CMF) it was very good time to start 10 hours ago.
Click to Enlarge

Name: pixlr_20191010224311370.jpg
Size: 358 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191010-223139_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg
Size: 324 KB

Szomihu Oct 10, 2019 7:17pm | Post# 8974

{quote} ASC W1 Risk0, once signal true, 1 sec delay ASC D1 Risk0, o s false, 1 sec delay TDI H1 Trend / at opposite SNR D1 - H4 / x at opposite Close - any SCOPES: N only All other basic 9 trades/All opened and closed by EA {image}
Was good for 2 weeks, this week is in DD
I Stoped all ASC tests
Some with BTB or with TDI was not bad
After 2 months test with dashboard, I think Stoch, TDI, AronUp any of these can shows better entry (and I hope can find the best exit too )

** SNR/Pivots (maybe with) TDI/AronUp can shows good entry, with Davit's Pivots + his recommended 8 pairs.

belie Oct 10, 2019 11:03pm | Post# 8975

4 Attachment(s)
Szomihu,

magic no : 155
pin 3 + 7

magic no : 155
pin 2 + 7

exits manual

Attachment 3461814
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 766
Size:  42 KB
Name:  Screenshot2.png
Views: 757
Size:  21 KB
Name:  Screenshot3.png
Views: 792
Size:  21 KB

PayItForward Oct 11, 2019 1:20am | Post# 8976

IMO you guys/girls are doing a great job testing for profitable solutions ... now I understand that EAX does not accommodate GOLD or at least I could not make it work but maybe combined you may be able to convince aeseme to include Gold in the dashboard.
To help convince you it is worthwhile take a look at an example on Aussi's thread, it is well worth the read and the results he achieves are simply astonishing ...
EAX & GOLD ... maybe magical

jagzuk Oct 11, 2019 3:31am | Post# 8977

IMO you guys/girls are doing a great job testing for profitable solutions ... now I understand that EAX does not accommodate GOLD or at least I could not make it work but maybe combined you may be able to convince aeseme to include Gold in the dashboard. To help convince you it is worthwhile take a look at an example on Aussi's thread, it is well worth the read and the results he achieves are simply...
I have not been able to make EAX work with GOLD (XAUUSD) or Bitcoin (BTCUSD) both cause a fatal crash

PayItForward Oct 11, 2019 4:03am | Post# 8978

{quote} I have not been able to make EAX work with GOLD (XAUUSD) or Bitcoin (BTCUSD) both cause a fatal crash
Good to hear/see you are busy Andy and trust all is well your end ...
For me XAUUSD shows as a selected pair but does not take any signals, so hopefully if the demands is there or aeseme has the inclination he may include it, fingers crossed.
If you trade Gold Aussi has an interesting and worthwhile approach ... that's my opinion anyway.

Leviticus83 Oct 11, 2019 5:01am | Post# 8979

1 Attachment(s)
I am back with new ideas, guys

Making new pins there are new things coming into the head of how some things can be achieved, so to do that I needed make some mods to AroonOscillator and Chaikin Money Flow indis. I will upload mods and pins for them in coming days for next week's tests. Here's what I did and here's my reasoning to share:

AroonOscillator v2 has received an option EntriesOnFilter which after being set to true and reversed can be used as good points to enter a trade if CMF v1 histogram shows you are in a good direction.

Also I noticed that AroonOscillator can be used as an exit tool, but for that you set EntriesOnFilter to false and again do it in a reverse, but you set the filter to almost highest integer number which is not equal to 100 but is calculated in this manner: 100-(100/AroonPeriod). For example for period 24 you get 95,8333 which is set as filter 95 for exit pin. Where as for entries filter you do opposite - set the minimum but not 0 - i.e. 100/AroonPeriod (e.g. 100/24=4,1667 -> integer 4 as filter when using EntriesOnFilter=true)

Then I have modded also the CMF histo where I have also added filters. If I'd used it instead of v1 the short trade in the screenshot would have never happen, thus it is possible to avoid whipsaws when the indi readings are going up and down.

Also I attach the screenshot as a visual aid of what I said here

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2019-10-11 11.22.13.png
Size: 77 KB

PS, I am working on new pin called Chaikin Tripple Power (what a name) which needs to be thoroughly polished before I give it for your testings. It includes CMF + Chaikin Oscillator as directional indis and plus Chaikin Volatility giving the green light if it's volatile market and both CMF and CO agrees about direction. We'll see how it goes! Wish me luck!

belie Oct 11, 2019 5:58am | Post# 8980

2 Attachment(s)
I am back with new ideas, guys Making new pins there are new things coming into the head of how some things can be achieved, so to do that I needed make some mods to AroonOscillator and Chaikin Money Flow indis. I will upload mods and pins for them in coming days for next week's tests. Here's what I did and here's my reasoning to share: AroonOscillator v2 has received an option EntriesOnFilter which after being set to true and reversed can be used as good points to enter a trade if CMF v1 histogram shows you are in a good direction....
WONDERFUL....!!!
Really excited.
while you busy with coding, we are testing your pins as a team work.
Here Im uploading another test result.
pin 7: arron 4H trend
pin 8: ASC weekly signals with risk 0 to 4 mux to single pin (my old test aproach)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 137 KB
Name:  Screenshot2.png
Views: 764
Size:  38 KB

© Forex Factory