Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

belie Jul 8, 2019 10:56pm | Post# 8561

Test with EAX_PIN_daytrade (SAM) Why did the trailling stop Basket not activated? {image}
Dear brunocsl, What is this pin? Did I miss anything?

Husky77 Jul 9, 2019 6:28am | Post# 8562

{quote} Dear brunocsl, What is this pin? Did I miss anything?
possible you missed the whole thing

jposmak Jul 9, 2019 11:54am | Post# 8563

You just miss 429 pages ...

brunocsl Jul 9, 2019 12:07pm | Post# 8564

EAX_Pin_DayTradeDASH

edwardfabian Jul 9, 2019 2:05pm | Post# 8565

4 Attachment(s)
After reading a lot on this thread and trying out a bunch of PINs that I honestly had no clue what they did or how they worked, I found some PINs that help me trade with a bit more of my own style of trading, and that of course I understood more. So below I'm sharing with everyone:
Set Up:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.45.49 AM.png
Size: 224 KB

PINs:
Name:  Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.46.54 AM.png
Views: 796
Size:  20 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.47.08 AM.png
Size: 61 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.47.23 AM.png
Size: 61 KB

Pins are very simple 50EMA crossovers. I tried the other crossover PIN's but they didnt trigger any trades or alerts. With these you can get alerts every hour. I only trade when price crosses over once, but the PIN is designed to trade or alert when 2 MA's crossover. So use the fast moving average as 1EMA and the slow as 50EMA. Signaling timeframe is the 1hr.

So basically we are trading a 50EMA crossover on the 1hr timeframe. But how can we make sure we are taking good crossovers and not just every single crossover? We will use the strength meter that's already in the Dashboard and we will just use the daily strength. Same with the Moving Average indicator in the Dashboard, we will set the daily 50EMA as our indicator. Meaning that for example if EURUSD gives us a buy signal (meaning that price has crossed above the 50EMA on the 1hr timeframe), the Strength Meter set on daily will let us know if trend is actually bullish, and daily 50EMA will also let us know that trend is up or down.

I'm still testing but at the time of screenshot until I have written this post, I have collected 150.0 pips, trading trading with 0.01 lots. I will keep testing for a whole month before taking it over to a real account.

For any comments, suggestions, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, or questions, just let me know!

Xepo-fx Jul 9, 2019 4:22pm | Post# 8566

hi guys i just encountered this error it keeps repeating over and over
DBMASMEAX007a3 XAUUSD,H1: 131612970712110892: +240 minute(s) since last news feeds update
DBMASMEAX007a3 XAUUSD,H1: 131612970712110892 DBMASMEAX$FFNewsCalCache Error: File download incomplete!
any idea how to get rid of it

Danapster Jul 9, 2019 4:40pm | Post# 8567

{quote} How do I use this EA along with EAX DASHBOARD? He is another expert advanced and does not load along with EAX and is not a PIN either, if you can help thanks!
load it on another Chart

Danapster Jul 9, 2019 7:44pm | Post# 8568

Hi Is it possible to make this indiator pinable? I have good results with this indicator in manually trading. If its possible i want to start a longtime test. Thank you {file}
Hi Central,

I think you need to expalin how it works then maybe our Resident Coders can PIN this Indicator. More information is needed to assist the Coders to work their PIN Magic.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

D........

jposmak Jul 10, 2019 8:40am | Post# 8569

3 Attachment(s)
hello everyone , just some update on historical for fun for fun until is green

can someone code the TMA Pin if is possible .
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 132 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 12 KB
TMA centered MACD v1 TT.mq4

jposmak Jul 10, 2019 10:16am | Post# 8570

1 Attachment(s)
after cadd new still survive ...
Name:  Screenshot2.png
Views: 738
Size:  10 KB

jposmak Jul 11, 2019 4:00pm | Post# 8571

2 Attachment(s)
farming or mining, what is the correct word ????
Click to Enlarge

Size: 96 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 10 KB

belie Jul 11, 2019 10:51pm | Post# 8572

{quote} EAX_Pin_DayTradeDASH
Thanks brunocsl
Confused with the pin name

{quote} possible you missed the whole thing
{quote} You just miss 429 pages ...
im new to the EA and reading and testing almost all. The study routes turned to jagz and davitís as all did in the past. And noticed Very interesting contribution from you guys and following your timelines also. My two PCs running 24/5 and tested my own methods and copied from you guys in the post. Yet lot to learn. Some strategies taken 5,6 baskets and flushed back all. Keep the thread updated ..!! Thanks

Love you Aeseme for your wonderful coding and the EA. I never thought there are free resources this much valuable.

jposmak Jul 12, 2019 3:33am | Post# 8573

1 Attachment(s)
do not be afraid of falling, the riser of Phoenix will be brighter,.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 115 KB

brunocsl Jul 12, 2019 3:09pm | Post# 8574

1 Attachment(s)
I think I can start the live account now! What do you think?

Click to Enlarge

Name: EAX_Today.JPG
Size: 274 KB

jposmak Jul 12, 2019 4:05pm | Post# 8575

5 Attachment(s)
when you think think you are prepared to be a trader look the difference.

same entry DEMO/REAL

to be a trader you can t stay on demo for a long time, when you lose on a demo account you don't care, but when is REAL is a new chapter, everything will become harder and harder, just the feeling a fake sensation you are winning the market.

the MARKET IS FEARLESS and you rip your skin alive

I am also using a DEMO to trim my strategy every day and fight really harder, it's not such thing as an auto trader, will never be, is only on you.

for the new guys arriving here and see you will become a millionaire, a tell you. YOU will lose every penny on your account

this tool was a lot of hard work to create and hard work to trim. why you do think you be easy for you to make pips ( think )

i wish someone has told me this on the past.

ps screenshot 5 is cadjpy instead of gbpcad.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 22 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 9 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 8 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot6.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot7.png
Size: 10 KB

braintheboss Jul 12, 2019 4:10pm | Post# 8576

when you think think you are prepared to be a trader look the difference. same entry DEMO/REAL to be a trader you can t stay on demo for a long time, when you lose on a demo account you don't care, but when is REAL is a new chapter, everything will become harder and harder, just the feeling a fake sensation you are winning the market. the MARKET IS FEARLESS and you rip your skin alive I am also using a DEMO to trim my strategy every day and fight really harder, it's not such thing as an auto trader, will never be, is only on you. for the new guys...
I don't see any issue in your captures. Look is working quite well...

jposmak Jul 12, 2019 4:27pm | Post# 8577

2 Attachment(s)
following previous comments REAL/DEMO
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Click to Enlarge

Size: 7 KB

jposmak Jul 12, 2019 4:35pm | Post# 8578

1 Attachment(s)
do not be afraid of falling, the riser of Phoenix will be brighter,. {image}
CLOSED for start a fresh week I could wait to check the strategy, but I will not pay for the price.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 185 KB

jposmak Jul 13, 2019 4:22am | Post# 8579

{quote} I don't see any issue in your captures. The look is working quite well...
why DEmo got more profit than real,...? to give the impression you are making a huge profit easy, is almost a $ 1 difference in every trade. just compare the values, one is a demo and another is real.

is not fair at all

braintheboss Jul 13, 2019 4:26am | Post# 8580

{quote} why DEmo got more profit than real,...? to ive the impression you are make a huge proffit easy , is almost a $ 1 difference in every trade. just compare the values , one is demo and another is real . is not fair at all
Its normal. Demo are for fish traders. Spreads and commissions some time are better ( not all brokers do this trick ). Feed is always more straight in demo then its easier. Even in different servers of same broker feed can be different ( real accounts too )

© Forex Factory